Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Dems Condemn Trump Plan to Speak at 4th of July

Could cause park service problems.  :lol:

The Democrats don't want the President of the United States to speak at the 4th of July celebration. WTF is wrong with these people?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/house-democrats-attack-trumps-plans-to-speak-at-fourth-of-july-celebration/2019/06/05/fb6bfcac-87db-11e9-98c1-e945ae5db8fb_story.html?utm_term=.36ddfc097b2f

Do they not have anything else to do?

"House Democratic leaders are protesting President Trump’s decision to place himself at the center of the national Fourth of July celebration on the Mall, saying his planned speech at the Lincoln Memorial would waste taxpayer dollars and impart a partisan flavor to what has traditionally been an apolitical event."

I'm just shocked he's choosing to speak and not be playing golf again. The 4th is on a Thursday. I'm sure Friday Saturday and Sunday are already scheduled on the links.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

I suppose it's a good look to the way out wackjobs who probably hate the 4th anyway.  :dunno:

Did you watch the five-time draft dodger give his speech about heroism today?  I bet the military guys wanted to tear his throat out.

• Like 1

The Dems would complain no matter what he decided to do.  So, he should do whatever the fock he wants and ignore them like the rest of us do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Over 100,000 illegals from 52 different countries cross our border every month and this is their problem. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Could cause park service problems.  :lol:

The Democrats don't want the President of the United States to speak at the 4th of July celebration. WTF is wrong with these people?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/house-democrats-attack-trumps-plans-to-speak-at-fourth-of-july-celebration/2019/06/05/fb6bfcac-87db-11e9-98c1-e945ae5db8fb_story.html?utm_term=.36ddfc097b2f

I thought no one shows up for his speeches.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Did you watch the five-time draft dodger give his speech about heroism today?  I bet the military guys wanted to tear his throat out.

Whomp whomp

TRUMP APPROVAL

Overall, 56 percent of veterans — both current and former service members — said they approve of the job Trump is doing as president, while 43 percent disapproved. Voters who have not served in the military were more likely to disapprove (58 percent) than approve (42 percent) of the president's job performance.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/12/30/poll-shows-high-job-approval-for-trump-from-veterans/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

This doesn't surprise me at all.  Predictable numbers. I still bet a lot of those sitting in the crowd were tapping their military buddies on the leg and rolling their eyes when Bone Spurs was talking about heroism.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This doesn't surprise me at all.  

Nothing surprises a person who thinks they know everything. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Reality said:

The Dems would complain no matter what he decided to do.  So, he should do whatever the fock he wants and ignore them like the rest of us do.

POW!! This. 

Shocking Democrats are crying over this. Said nobody ever.

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

This doesn't surprise me at all.  Predictable numbers. I still bet a lot of those sitting in the crowd were tapping their military buddies on the leg and rolling their eyes when Bone Spurs was talking about heroism.

The military loves Trump. He saved the country. 

5 hours ago, Reality said:

:thumbsup:

8 hours ago, The Observer said:

Bruh shut the fock up. You have ZERO clue about what military members think. Most of them HATED Obama and had no respect for him after the whole Bergdahl incident. Under Trump, the raises the military receives every year have been some of the highest. Obama didn’t give a dam about military members. 

I’d suggest sticking to sucking d1ck cause that’s about all your mouth is good for now 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Bruh shut the fock up. You have ZERO clue about what military members think. Most of them HATED Obama and had no respect for him after the whole Bergdahl incident. Under Trump, the raises the military receives every year have been some of the highest. Obama didn’t give a dam about military members. 

I’d suggest sticking to sucking d1ck cause that’s about all your mouth is good for now 

Lol. Listen to the board's notorious liar running his mouth. Eat a cack .  

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh, that's rich. YOU calling someone else a liar?  🤣 🤣

His lack of self awareness is stunning. 

14 hours ago, The Observer said:

Even  the most afflicted TDS sufferers ended up applauding Trump's speech today. 

“This is perhaps the most on-message moment of Donald Trump’s presidency today. We were all wondering if he would veer from his remarks, go off of his script but he stayed on script, stayed on message and, I think, rose to the moment,” Acosta said on CNN immediately following the speech

“Trump delivered what, again, I believe is the strongest speech of his presidency,” Scarborough said, noting that it was a “beautiful moment” when Trump acknowledged that many of the troops feel the “heroes were the ones that never came back” but the survivors formed a remarkable generation.

And you may want to retire the bone spurs shtick. Biden "dodged the draft" because of asthma. Romney "dodged the draft" because he had to spread his magic underwear around Europe. Clinton "dodged the draft" by using family political favors to stall the process multiple times and chasing tail around England. W Bush "dodged the draft" by joining the NG. 

With the exception of HW Bush you have to go back to Ford to find a POTUS who saw combat. Then you hit a string of them who all fought in WW2.

Given recent history (last 27 years) no president from either party has seen combat and most of the candidates were "draft dodgers" (excluding Kerry and Dole) or the draft was over (Obama).

Point being, nobody gives a flip about "draft dodgers" anymore, and most vets who have seen combat in the pointless wars we have been in since Vietnam would likely side with the "draft dodgers" if they were in their shoes again.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, The Observer said:

Lol. Listen to the board's notorious liar running his mouth. Eat a cack .  

I’ve got a hell of a lot more credibility than you. Especially since unlike your dumbass, I was actually in the military. A poosay like you wouldn’t have even made it out of basic training. So stfu with trying to speak for people in the military when you don’t have a focking clue what they even think. Go back to your hobbit hole and suck on Bernie’s old man titt1es so more ya focking c\/nt

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, The Observer said:

Just another thing that is now an issue for Dems but wasn't when it pertained to Bill Clinton?

At this stage, its really tough for me to take them seriously about anything.  Its as if they have completely given up doing their actual job and nothing they say makes any sense at all.

28 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ve got a hell of a lot more credibility than you. Especially since unlike your dumbass, I was actually in the military. A poosay like you wouldn’t have even made it out of basic training. So stfu with trying to speak for people in the military when you don’t have a focking clue what they even think. Go back to your hobbit hole and suck on Bernie’s old man titt1es so more ya focking c\/nt

You have credibility? What changed since I left? You were the laughing stock of the board from all the lies you told.  Since I'm behind, what are you this week? Pro baseball player? War hero? Surgeon?  I could never keep up.  😂

17 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Just another thing that is now an issue for Dems but wasn't when it pertained to Bill Clinton?

Clinton had his rich daddy pay a doctor to pretend he had bone spurs? 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Clinton had his rich daddy pay a doctor to pretend he had bone spurs? 

Did he serve or not ?

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Did he serve or not ?

My problem with Trump isn't that he didn't serve.  But I think you knew that.

18 minutes ago, The Observer said:

My problem with Trump isn't that he didn't serve.  But I think you knew that.

You lose, again

Wow.  Newbie got lumped up here. Shout out to Digby. Nice work kid

I guess if four guys who all slobber all over Trump's knob all day say I took the L because I pointed out that he lied 5 times to avoid serving his country, then a L it is!  😂  🤣

Just now, The Observer said:

I guess if four guys who all slobber all over Trump's knob all day say I took the L because I pointed out that he lied 5 times to avoid serving his country, then a L it is!  😂  🤣

Start a wham thread kid and get yourself a win. 

14 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Start a wham thread kid and get yourself a win. 

That's actually a great idea for a Friday. Should I include George Michael's solo work?

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That's actually a great idea for a Friday. Should I include George Michael's solo work?

Of course. It's better 

There’s too many jokes to make about newbie and sh1t coming out his mouth I don’t even know where to begin 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Even  the most afflicted TDS sufferers ended up applauding Trump's speech today. 

And you may want to retire the bone spurs shtick. Biden "dodged the draft" because of asthma. Romney "dodged the draft" because he had to spread his magic underwear around Europe. Clinton "dodged the draft" by using family political favors to stall the process multiple times and chasing tail around England. W Bush "dodged the draft" by joining the NG. 

With the exception of HW Bush you have to go back to Ford to find a POTUS who saw combat. Then you hit a string of them who all fought in WW2.

Given recent history (last 27 years) no president from either party has seen combat and most of the candidates were "draft dodgers" (excluding Kerry and Dole) or the draft was over (Obama).

Point being, nobody gives a flip about "draft dodgers" anymore, and most vets who have seen combat in the pointless wars we have been in since Vietnam would likely side with the "draft dodgers" if they were in their shoes again.

I’ve been waiting for you!