Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Disney going full liberal retard: make Ariel black in Little Mermaid remake

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

Ryan gossling has been tapped to play MLK in the new movie he has coming out. 

Movies that strive to be historically accurate don't count.

MLK = little mermaid, come on man. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Movies that strive to be historically accurate don't count.

MLK = little mermaid, come on man. 

Ahhhh. Ok. Thanks for laying down the ground rules so they can more clearly be violated. 

10 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Ahhhh. Ok. Thanks for laying down the ground rules so they can more clearly be violated. 

You compared MLK to the little mermaid................. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You compared MLK to the little mermaid................. 

Soooooooo

Yes, fully retarded!!!

How about this then? 

• Haha 1

Why are so many white people okay with watching their culture slip away? They shrug it off as if it's a joke. Sad.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why are so many white people okay with watching their culture slip away? They shrug it off as if it's a joke. Sad.

Well, western white culture is attacked because it's better than the other ones.  That's clear as day. 

31 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The left has convinced a majority to feel ashamed if they are white and/or men, especially white males, but celebrated if non-white.  So most lefties, if not all of them, have massive white guilt.

It's sad and pathetic.

17 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The left has convinced a majority to feel ashamed if they are white and/or men, especially white males, but celebrated if non-white.  So most lefties, if not all of them, have massive white guilt.

It's sad and pathetic.

It's true, but it depends on the individual. I have no guilt, white or otherwise, whatsover. Anything I have done could be accomplished by any minority. On the other hand, you have the Newbies of the world, who only have anything because they knew someone. Maybe they should feel a little guilty. The rest of us who earned it shouldn't. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, western white culture is attacked because it's better than the other ones.  That's clear as day. 

this

Black culture wasn't destroyed when Elvis sang black songs to white masses nor when the Beastie Boys rapped. People borrow and steal and modify and join in and that's how it's always been. Relax already. 

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

Black culture wasn't destroyed when Elvis sang black songs to white masses nor when the Beastie Boys rapped. People borrow and steal and modify and join in and that's how it's always been. Relax already. 

You're right. Black culture was destroyed when they stared voting democrat in a 95% block. They destroyed your families they locked up your men, they keep your women on welfare and they constantly tell you that you can't do better.

Let me know when Eminem plays 2PAC in a movie.

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

I can see your point here. But black culture was better in the past. Much more family oriented, even though society was giving them the shaft. It would be great with all the economic gains blacks have made over the years if they started to emphasize family more. Not thugs on parade singing about biches and ho's and dollar dollar bill. It makes the young black male look foolish to the rest of society. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I can see your point here. But black culture was better in the past. Much more family oriented, even though society was giving them the shaft. It would be great with all the economic gains blacks have made over the years if they started to emphasize family more. Not thugs on parade singing about biches and ho's and dollar dollar bill. It makes the young black male look foolish to the rest of society. 

Under Democrats, the single mother rate in the black community went from like 25% back in the 1950's to 70% today. 

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Under Democrats, the single mother rate in the black community went from like 25% back in the 1950's to 70% today. 

Yeah. Black Americans falling under the liberal spell has not worked out for Black Americans.  Many have persevered and pushed through, but that was via hard work, not hand outs. I can see the need for tuition assistance for poor people, but not much else. People just get dependent on the hand out. All colors of people. 

If there were black mermaids, why didn't they stop the slave ships? 

Oh Crap. 

They're going to roon Splash. 😲

Well, if they can convince us they used their special math skills to help with the moon landing, I guess being a mermaid isn't that far of a stretch. Both total fantasy.

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

If there were black mermaids, why didn't they stop the slave ships? 

Oh Crap. 

They're going to roon Splash. 😲

serena and jamie foxx, cedric the entertainer as the brother (for john candy)

4 hours ago, peenie said:

The Beastie Boys should've been villified for appropriating black culture.  Especially for doing it so very horribly.  

8 hours ago, nobody said:

The Beastie Boys should've been villified for appropriating black culture.  Especially for doing it so very horribly.  

OK, you WILL take that back jagoff....:walkman:

Wow, this board sure has degraded.  The initial "can't swim" joke was funny.  Classic Geek Forearm.  But most of you in this thread are just deplorable racists.

The Broadway version had a Japanese American performer and the public gave her shite too.  It's disgusting.

My step-daughter is mixed.  She dances ballet, sings full songs from memory, and paints all the time.  She adores The Little Mermaid, reads mermaid books, and watches mermaid shows on Netfilx.  She is only 6 years old but just recently starting painting her people a light brown to reflect her self image.  The look on her face when we showed her the new live-action Ariel will forever be ingrained in my memory.  She was completely overwhelmed with happiness because she could finally see herself in something she held so close to her heart.  It breaks my heart that there are people in this world that feel the way most of you do.  I'll never understand it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Saint Elistan said:

Wow, this board sure has degraded.  The initial "can't swim" joke was funny.  Classic Geek Forearm.  But most of you in this thread are just deplorable racists.

The Broadway version had a Japanese American performer and the public gave her shite too.  It's disgusting.

My step-daughter is mixed.  She dances ballet, sings full songs from memory, and paints all the time.  She adores The Little Mermaid, reads mermaid books, and watches mermaid shows on Netfilx.  She is only 6 years old but just recently starting painting her people a light brown to reflect her self image.  The look on her face when we showed her the new live-action Ariel will forever be ingrained in my memory.  She was completely overwhelmed with happiness because she could finally see herself in something she held so close to her heart.  It breaks my heart that there are people in this world that feel the way most of you do.  I'll never understand it.

"Finally see herself" ? Are you kidding me?  She's six and  It's not 1963. There are plenty people of color represented in today's media and entertainment. Spare us the dramatics. I should say over represented. 

• Thanks 1

Geek Club Bigots are fine with your brown daughter having a character that makes her smile.....just so long as it doesn’t cost their kids  another potential white princess character, and preferably as long as the brown character doesn’t get enough media attention for anyone not seeking it out to have to know about it.  

• Like 2

Enough! This is a business venture, if you don’t like it don’t go, sell your Disney stock or boycott Disney. If you like it go to the movie or buy Disney stock or support the Disney brand. The consumer is in control of this.

Wow so woke!

My white 6yo daughter came to me overwhelmed with sadness. She asked, "father why do all these other races appropriate white western culture? Our race was the first to master the seas. While doing so, our ancestors made up stories of mermaids and other sea monsters and passed them down through the generations. It saddens me when I see companies steal our culture and stories just to pander to a small percentage of the population."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Enough! This is a business venture, if you don’t like it don’t go, sell your Disney stock or boycott Disney. If you like it go to the movie or buy Disney stock or support the Disney brand. The consumer is in control of this.

:lol: Go fock yourself. We will talk about what we want to talk about. If you don't like it don't open the thread or go over to FBG for heavy moderation.

• Like 1

The Beastie Boys were pretty greta:

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

They were meh.  Just couldnt pull it off for me.

39 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Six year olds are in control of this. 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Six year olds are in control of this. 

No, their parents are but good point. A six year old wouldn’t care because they have not been conditioned to oppose people who are different than they are.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

You’re just not getting it. There was not an original black beastie boys that a corporation ran by Jews decided to change into white guys. The BBs were original and happened to sing like blacks. A children’s movie with a black mermaid would have been no problem. When you take a child’s classic movie and rearrange the race of the main character to pander to minorities you’re going to have backlash. 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

No, their parents are but good point. A six year old wouldn’t care because they have not been conditioned to oppose people who are different than they are.

Oh god. The whole freakin country is full of people different than each other. For a country that has 330 million people of all types I'd say we get along very well. Try this mix elsewhere and see what happens.First world issues indeed. But of course Americans, excuse me, white male Americans,  are the problem. Always. Always have been, always will be. What will we ever do? 

Imagine being this butt hurt about a Disney movie for little girls. Lol

48 minutes ago, MDC said:

Imagine being this butt hurt about a statue. Lol

• Like 1

Imagine being this butt hurt about an Oscar nomination. 

• Thanks 1

Imagine being this butt hurt about sayin "All lives matter". 

• Thanks 1