Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Just stop. You don’t know what you’re talking about and that’s fine, you don’t have training in the area.

If someone asked me how to run the fryolator without starting a grease fire, I wouldn’t know the first thing.

See? We all have our skill sets :)

Based upon your posting history, neither do you.

It would be a totally cynical things to do, but the Dems might consider rolling out some sort of fake impeachment inquiry a week or two before the first presidential debate.

If Trump’s full retard Twitter meltdown since last week is any indication there is no telling what he might say or do onstage. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

It would be a totally cynical things to do, but the Dems might consider rolling out some sort of fake impeachment inquiry a week or two before the first presidential debate.

If Trump’s full retard Twitter meltdown since last week is any indication there is no telling what he might say or do onstage. :lol: 

Another one ?

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Another one ?

Sure why not. Don cracks under pressure we all know this. Dude insists these charges are fake but he’s Twittering all day long calling for civil war and a firing squad.

Hes not well. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sure why not. Don cracks under pressure we all know this. Dude insists these charges are fake but he’s Twittering all day long calling for civil war and a firing squad.

Hes not well. 

Trump is not well? What a focking joke coming from a sheep who bought the Russian hoax hook line and sinker. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, MDC said:

Biden still prey on kids after you knocked his teeth out in your mind movies? :unsure: 

This is all you need to know about MDCUCK. Biden is one of the most corrupt pedos in Washington and MDCUCK has his back. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Trump is not well? What a focking joke coming from a sheep who bought the Russian hoax hook line and sinker. 

I honestly wonder if Trump is mentally well.  He has some serious "WTF?" moments.

• Like 1

No reason any of these people should be in office. We need to change the voting laws. Bump the age to 25 and you must own property. 

33 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

No reason any of these people should be in office. We need to change the voting laws. Bump the age to 25 and you must own property. 

I just wish that people were less stupid, not as easily manipulated and more fair....

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Welfare recipients should forfeit their right to vote while on assistance.

News that surprises nobody..

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/02/us/politics/adam-schiff-whistleblower.html#click=https://t.co/9PxtBDXQYp

Classic witch-hunt, complete with CIA operatives and secret meetings with Democratic leaders before officially reporting..

Kind of sad you guys all got caught up in this but, looks like Trump was correct.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MDC said:

The Ukraine thing is new. Let’s see the full tax returns and do a complete investigation of all of Biden and Trump’s foreign business dealings including those of their family members!

Fair is fair. :thumbsup: 

Well, since conversation the CIA Agent reported was released for all to read. There was nothing in there. We have Biden on video bragging about doing what the CIA agent heard, from guy, who heard a rumor, who heard from a little birdy.

So since we're all for this investigation let start with the guy who admitted to the crime on camera and see where it leads.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Well, since conversation the CIA Agent reported was released for all to read. There was nothing in there. We have Biden on video bragging about doing what the CIA agent heard, from guy, who heard a rumor, who heard from a little birdy.

So since we're all for this investigation let start with the guy who admitted to the crime on camera and see where it leads.

The guy Joe supposedly got shiitcanned for investigating Hunter, only he wasn’t investigating Hunter and the IMF wanted him out too?

Crime of the century. :lol:

Hunter’s position with this company looks scummy but I’m not sure Don wants to get into trading allegations about family members’ shady overseas business dealings. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Welfare recipients should forfeit their right to vote while on assistance.

Absolutely. No reason those retards should decide who leads us competent people. I think you should have to own property or a business to vote. 

Maybe this liberty thing isn’t all that? I mean you know what we’ve learned about people the last 300 or so years? That they are really focking stupid. I believe in law/order more than liberty. Liberty is meaningless when you have a country full of incompetent retards. 

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Absolutely. No reason those retards should decide who leads us competent people. I think you should have to own property or a business to vote. 

Maybe this liberty thing isn’t all that? I mean you know what we’ve learned about people the last 300 or so years? That they are really focking stupid. I believe in law/order more than liberty. Liberty is meaningless when you have a country full of incompetent retards. 

Might as well start censoring everyone and taking people's guns away too.

10 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I saw you're post on FBG saying the FFToday forum is full of racists and homophobes:

It is one of the reasons though.  There are a decent amount of people that use to post here that either got banned or just left.  They all post on the FFT Geek board and it's the complete opposite of this place.  Almost no moderation, tons of homophobic and racist comments, lots of personal insults and very strongly conservative.  While being free to say more of what you want can be nice, it can get pretty bad.  I do find it entertaining how incredibly "extreme" some of them can be though.

Any further thoughts you would like to add for your buddies over there?  You looking for an "in" to be first among equals?

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I saw you're post on FBG saying the FFToday forum is full of racists and homophobes:

Any further thoughts you would like to add for your buddies over there?  You looking for an "in" to be first among equals?

You put my quote on here and still misquoted it yourself. 🙄

I said it's full of racist and homophobic COMMENTS.  Am I wrong?

5 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Saw that as well...not cool at all.

It is though.  I don't think the ones who make those comments are ashamed of it either.  I've even had one poster her tell me straight up that he's a bigot.  If that's how some people want to be then so be it, as long as they admit it.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You put my quote on here and still misquoted it yourself. 🙄

I said it's full of racist and homophobic COMMENTS.  Am I wrong?

So you're saying people making racist and homophobic comments DOESN'T make them racist?  And yes, I think you're wrong. 

Your post CLEARLY implies that every Conservative over here is mostly racist and homophobic.  I have no doubt that's what you were going for.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So you're saying people making racist and homophobic comments DOESN'T make them racist?  And yes, I think you're wrong. 

I try to be very careful about calling people racist or homophobic.  I know a lot of people here use a lot of shtick when posting here and I think they are joking around a lot.  There are a lot of comments here that would not make it on a lot of other forums, and yes, that includes FGB.

As for me being wrong, maybe we just have different opinions on what is considered racist or homophobic.  I just realized I left out sexist as well, lots of those comments here too.  It is what is.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It is though.  I don't think the ones who make those comments are ashamed of it either.  I've even had one poster her tell me straight up that he's a bigot.  If that's how some people want to be then so be it, as long as they admit it.

You made massive broad generalizations. That isn't cool at all. It says a lot about you. You want to act innocent but you stir the pot like sho does.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I try to be very careful about calling people racist or homophobic.  I know a lot of people here use a lot of shtick when posting here and I think they are joking around a lot.  There are a lot of comments here that would not make it on a lot of other forums, and yes, that includes FGB.

As for me being wrong, maybe we just have different opinions on what is considered racist or homophobic.  I just realized I left out sexist as well, lots of those comments here too.  It is what is.

The left is fearful of honest talk.  Honest talk of how things actually are, as opposed to how things are in their unicorn world.  That's why they are so eager and zealous to label others as bigots, racists, etc...  They don't want to hear anything that diverges from their world view.  Note: Your side is the first to disparage white people and men, though without giving a second thought of whether that's racist, sexist or not.  

Logical people refuse to bow down to the SJW that the left has wholeheartedly embraced.  Feelings over Facts is no way to run a country.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The left is fearful of honest talk.  Honest talk of how things actually are, as opposed to how things are in their unicorn world.  That's why they are so eager and zealous to label others as bigots, racists, etc...  They don't want to hear anything that diverges from their world view.

I refuse to bow down to the SJW that the left has wholeheartedly embraced.  Feelings over Facts is no way to run a country.

I fall more towards the middle, a little to the left, I agree with some of what you say.  I see the left and the right accuse each other of extremes all the time and completely reject what they are accused of.  They're all full of crap and guilty or what they complain about.  So much hypocrisy from both of them.

Just because someone says they are being honest or being real when they make a comment about a different race does not mean that comment is not racist.  You may not be a racist person that what you say can still be racist or not acceptable socially.

31 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You’re already doing that lol

• Thanks 1

Looks like this CIA operative contacted team shifty before IG. Disqualified to be a whistleblower.  He/she along with shifty appear to have committed treason in this orchestrated illegal attempt to take down a president.  

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Looks like this CIA operative contacted team shifty before IG. Disqualified to be a whistleblower.  He/she along with shifty appear to have committed treason in this orchestrated illegal attempt to take down a president.  

Treason lol

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Your people 

Who are my people?  If you're assuming I'm a democrat you'd be assuming wrong.

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Wait, I know this whole thing against Trump is garbage and I know the Dem's are full of crap, but how is this treason?  The Dem's are babies and like to have temper tantrums when they don't get their way and want to impeach people... but I won't stoop to their level.  Treason is a BIG deal.  Someone really needs to explain to me where anyone is committing treason.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Who are my people?  If you're assuming I'm a democrat you'd be assuming wrong.

Are you one of those Joe Rogan edgy center types? That’s even worse than a lib 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Are you one of those Joe Rogan edgy center types? That’s even worse than a lib 

I don't think so.  I don't listen to his podcast or follow him.  I don't think I have a label, I just have my beliefs and opinions and they can change based on info I'm provided with.  There are things I agree with from the right and same with the left.  I think it's foolish to blindly follow one.

48 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Ironically, this is exactly what the left is attempting to do right now.

We have a crazy biotch in the Senate urging Twitter to ban the President.

San Francisco just labeled the NRA a terrorist organization.

The 2019 Democratic Party is not much different than the Nazi Party. 

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wait, I know this whole thing against Trump is garbage and I know the Dem's are full of crap, but how is this treason?  The Dem's are babies and like to have temper tantrums when they don't get their way and want to impeach people... but I won't stoop to their level.  Treason is a BIG deal.  Someone really needs to explain to me where anyone is committing treason.

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee is coordinating with a CIA officer posing as a whistleblower on their complaint.

Then he seeds the MSM with false allegations.

Then he leads off his introduction to a congressional hearing on the matter with the reading of a 5 minute "conversation" between the president and a foreign leader, except that it was 100% fiction that he wrote himself, only admitting to this fact a half hour later when he was called out on it. Never mind the damage was done, fake sound bytes were achieved.

All of this deception in an effort to remove a duly elected president. That is what some may consider a coup. Others may consider treason.

Schiff also has a dirty closet full of little boys underpants. And was caught on tape attempting to obtain dik pics of the president from a Ukraine official.

Dude is one of the biggest shite bags in DC.

Did he commit treason? Maybe. Worth looking into.

Remember yesterday when the State Dept IG announced an urgent meeting today?

The MSM ran its headlines. Walls are closing in, Trump is finished, yada yada yada.

Well, today we learn that the State Dept IG actually was releasing information that shows the US ambassador to Ukraine was actively trying to prevent Ukraine officials from getting documents to the US regarding the Biden investigation.

Now the MSM is going so far as to say the State Dept IG is spreading propaganda on behalf of Pompeo, and that Pompeo, Barr, and Durham should be forced to quit investigating foreign interference in the 2016 election.

Literal focking Nazis. They deserve the same fate.