Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

14 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He's the onion of the board. 

He might actually be retard.

34 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh the semantics game! My favorite 

Worms: Ladies and gentleman of the jury, you must vote to convict, we have pretty much proven our case

Judge: Worms, pretty much is not enough to convict, you must prove your case beyond a reasonable dought 

Worms: Semantics your honor! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Nobody can. This will go nowhere and be proven horseh!t like everything else they are throwing at the wall. It's another pathetic attempt by the left. Just laugh my man 

That's what I thought. But when I see worms and other saying that they have evidence that Trump extorted Ukraine I'm trying to understand where they're getting their information from. You know, actual proof other than just anonymous sources and second-hand information.

11 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Dragging this one out? The 1 week old impeachment inquiry? Or something else?

1 week old. :lol: A lefty plant gets information from a team of insiders, a different team crafts a report that is months in the making and releases it nearly 2 months ago. But the inquiry is a week old. Your brain is a week old.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

This may be my favorite post on here right now.  It's even better than saying, "Your a moron."

38 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO...

Even ugly presidents can tag hot chicks and billy settled for this pig? Better than the wife I guess.

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

Even ugly presidents can tag hot chicks and billy settled for this pig? Better than the wife I guess.

She was a ho.  She was on her knees 15 minutes after meeting him.  A rare event in the oval office after the Kennedy years.

10 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Leave kids out if this. 

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

Leave kids out if this. 

Ok. You are officially out of this. God bless.

10 hours ago, drobeski said:

Oh well, on to the next.

2020 is going to be a blood bath for the Democrats.  All they had to do was not be retarded..

This may end up costing Schiff his job..

Ugly

The whistleblower was a registered Dem. therefore his complaint, the facts of which Don and the WH have already confirmed, is completely invalid. 

Trumpers. :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Joe Biden is running for president. Therefore, any crimes he or his  crackhead son committed can not be investigated. Libtards. 😂

1 minute ago, MDC said:

There’s my little biich. :doublethumbsup: 

I thought that was your fat wife's impression of you?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

I thought that was your fat wife's impression of you?

My wife isn’t fat Peefoam. RP made that up along with his heroic backstory. :lol: 

Just now, MDC said:

My wife isn’t fat Peefoam. RP made that up along with his heroic backstory. :lol: 

So what is she then? You once described her as tall and slender, then later as having an hourglass figure.  Both can't be true. Solve this mystery and maybe you'll have proven your point. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Joe Biden is running for president. Therefore, any crimes he or his  crackhead son committed can not be investigated. Libtards. 😂

Well I guess that theory applies to trump also.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

She's fat monkey death. You just are too proud to admit. It's ok dude.

55 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

She was a ho.  She was on her knees 15 minutes after meeting him.  A rare event in the oval office after the Kennedy years.

Yeah I was gonna say...I bet she gave a helluva beejer. The hefty gals often do 

WASHINGTON — A top American diplomat in Ukraine repeatedly raised concerns with colleagues about the White House’s decision to withhold $391 million in security aid from Ukraine, describing it as a “crazy” plan to withhold security assistance “for help with a political campaign,” according to texts released Thursday as part of the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

The texts, which were turned over to Congress by Kurt D. Volker, the State Department’s former special envoy for Ukraine, come from a series of early September exchanges. They appear to show a dispute among American diplomats over whether the president was trying to use security aid or a White House meeting with the country’s new leader as leverage to pressure Ukraine to dig up dirt on a leading political rival — a charge at the heart of the impeachment investigation

One message, written by William B. Taylor Jr., the top American diplomat in Ukraine, suggested that Mr. Trump was holding back the package of military aid to Ukraine as a bargaining chip to influence the country’s president to do his political bidding.

“As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign,” Mr. Taylor wrote on Sept. 9 to Mr. Volker and Gordon D. Sondland, the United States ambassador to the European Union.

http://www.nytimes.com

You can read the text messages for yourself 

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So that's why MDC only has one kid. Makes sense now. 

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s words about Marie L. Yovanovitch, his former ambassador to Ukraine, were ominous. In a telephone conversationthat has set off a political crisis for Mr. Trump, he told Volodymyr Zelensky, the president of Ukraine, that she was “bad news.”

“She’s going to go through some things,” he added.

In fact, she already has gone through quite a bit. Over the past several months, Ms. Yovanovitch, a decorated 33-year veteran of the State Department, has been vilified in the right-wing news media, denounced by the president’s eldest son as a “joker,” called a Democratic stooge by the president’s personal lawyer and then abruptly recalled from Kiev this May, months ahead of schedule.

Her supposed sin, never backed up by evidence, was that she had shown disloyalty to Mr. Trump, disparaging him behind his back. Her friends, who say her professionalism and history of diplomatic service make that highly unlikely, have another theory: She had turned into collateral damage in efforts by Mr. Trump and Rudolph W. Giuliani, his personal lawyer, to damage the reputation of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., perhaps Mr. Trump’s most prominent Democratic rival in 2020.

Among the apparent strikes against her: A former Ukrainian prosecutor claimed in an interview with The New York Times that Ms. Yovanovitch had blocked his team from getting visas to the United States to deliver damaging information about Mr. Biden and his son Hunter to the F.B.I.

Also the NY Times

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Any girl who says she is taking her knee pads to Washington knows how to use them. And will get the chance.

I only had one kid cause I got married a little older. Past 40 your odds of having a retard are like 50%. Past age 50 it’s pretty much guaranteed. 

:( 

21 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s words about Marie L. Yovanovitch, his former ambassador to Ukraine, were ominous. In a telephone conversationthat has set off a political crisis for Mr. Trump, he told Volodymyr Zelensky, the president of Ukraine, that she was “bad news.”

“She’s going to go through some things,” he added.

In fact, she already has gone through quite a bit. Over the past several months, Ms. Yovanovitch, a decorated 33-year veteran of the State Department, has been vilified in the right-wing news media, denounced by the president’s eldest son as a “joker,” called a Democratic stooge by the president’s personal lawyer and then abruptly recalled from Kiev this May, months ahead of schedule.

Her supposed sin, never backed up by evidence, was that she had shown disloyalty to Mr. Trump, disparaging him behind his back. Her friends, who say her professionalism and history of diplomatic service make that highly unlikely, have another theory: She had turned into collateral damage in efforts by Mr. Trump and Rudolph W. Giuliani, his personal lawyer, to damage the reputation of former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr., perhaps Mr. Trump’s most prominent Democratic rival in 2020.

Among the apparent strikes against her: A former Ukrainian prosecutor claimed in an interview with The New York Times that Ms. Yovanovitch had blocked his team from getting visas to the United States to deliver damaging information about Mr. Biden and his son Hunter to the F.B.I.

Also the NY Times

I support tackling corruption.  Why dont you ?

I really think we need to stop sourcing any of the major media news outlets, I can find zero reason to trust any of them at this time.

I think BBC :huh: :nono:..... might be the best source of information, and even Al Jazeera seems to have more integrity and reliability than our domestic brands, which now only serve political agendas.

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I really think we need to stop sourcing any of the major media news outlets, I can find zero reason to trust any of them at this time.

I think BBC :huh: :nono:..... might be the best source of information, and even Al Jazeera seems to have more integrity and reliability than our domestic brands, which now only serve political agendas.

This is always a pretty pathetic effort by you guys, but especially here where you can read 90% of this sh1t yourself.

Go read the “transcript,” the whistleblower report, and the text messages. Or Trump and Giuliana’s Own public statements and tweets for gods sake. They’re irrefutable, and in fact that’s exactly why you want to throw up red herrings like focusing on “but but the lamestream media! :cry: “ instead. It’s just sad and desperate 😞 

NYT, WaPo, etc. are all bias and everything they report can be dismissed out of hand. But the secret messages QAnon sends me through 4chan are credible. 

Trumpers! :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

This is always a pretty pathetic effort by you guys, but especially here where you can read 90% of this sh1t yourself.

Go read the “transcript,” the whistleblower report, and the text messages. They’re irrefutable, and in fact that’s exactly why you want to throw up red herrings like focusing on “but but the lamestream media! :cry: “ instead. It’s just sad and desperate 😞 

Not sure why you might internalize my objections to the behavior of all of our media sources, that is odd....

To your point, I think that is a better way to go, read the transcript, try to get to something real, untainted....if at all possible...but then we are relying on that information not being manipulated too, but I would rather read it myself and judge than have some media evangelist attempt to manipulate me.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Not sure why you might internalize my objections to the behavior of all of our media sources, that is odd....

To your point, I think that is a better way to go, read the transcript, try to get to something real, untainted....if at all possible...but then we are relying on that information not being manipulated too, but I would rather read it myself and judge than have some media evangelist attempt to manipulate me.  :thumbsup:

The White House released the transcript. It’s it’s “tainted” it’d be by them. :wacko: And yet it was still bad enough to set off major alarm bells just by itself 

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Go read the “transcript,” the whistleblower report, and the text messages. Or Trump and Giuliana’s Own public statements and tweets for gods sake. They’re irrefutable, and in fact that’s exactly why you want to throw up red herrings like focusing on “but but the lamestream media! :cry: “ instead. It’s just sad and desperate 😞 

pathetic everytime.  ray...everything and everyone is manipulating you in some manner all the time.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

The White House released the transcript. It’s it’s “tainted” it’d be by them. :wacko: And yet it was still bad enough to set off major alarm bells just by itself 

It had "bombshells" a week ago. Now it's tainted.  Says CNN.  There's always the possibility of a nothingburger.  Right?  

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Simmer down, you're stutter typing. 

Also ..debunked! Called it!

29 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I have some concerns here.

If we can agree that we should be suspicious of the release why is the media pretending that its valid either as "proof" of innocence or guilt?  That bothers me....

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

MDC's parents must have been over 50 when he was conceived.

Folks knew better than to procreate at that age even back in the 70s. You end up with a 16 year old manchild openly jerking off at Chuck E Cheese. And don’t even get me started on what that does to mom’s figure ...