Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

That folks is how real fact backed and linked reporting is done. And its petrifying to mdc. 

:lol: 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What's a typical call? Worms, care to weigh in? 

It was in the story, dumbo :doh:

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Impeaching Trump is SURE to fix the problem that basically zero republicans trust the press and trust the system.  They will all abandon Fox News, order lifetime subscriptions to the New York Times, and vote for Bernie.  They will believe the process to oust Trump is fair and just, and all disharmony across the Fifty will come to an end. 

20 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It was in the story, dumbo :doh:

Deflect.  Quick! Claim alias! 

• Sad 1

Look at this photograph. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Remember the outrage the liberals had when Don Jr TALKED to a Russian that the obama admin let in? 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Hispanic George Zimmerman: The White Racist Killer

Hands Up, Don’t Shoot!

Trump Can’t Win

Brett Kavanaugh: Serial Rapist

The KKKids from KKKovington High School

Trump Colluded with Russia

Brett Kavanugh: Serial Rapist Part Deux

And now the Ukraine 

…only a chimp with a learning disability could fail to recognize another yet-another *yawn* pattern pointing to a desperate conspiracy orchestrated by the Deep State, Democrats, and the media to take out the Bad Orange Man.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

If you’d actually bothered to read it you’d see it has about half the words that would be typical for the length of the phone call. So either there were A LOT of long awkward silences, or...

The great thing about TDS and impeachment hysteria is that many Americans have been provided the opportunity to learn about how our government works.

For example, before muh Ukraine 2020, most people, like myself, assumed a transcript was a literal word for word copy of a conversation. Evidently, as it has been for the last 50 years, a transcript of a POTUS conversation is not actually word for word.

Now some people will say "hey, I learned something today" and others will say "literally Hitler! threat to democracy! peach mint!"

Even the king of Fake News WaPo out out a piece last week discussing the matter. Link

And while they do their standard hinting at Orange Man Bad, even they admit the Ukraine "transcript" is legit. It is worth the read just to understand the process of producing a "transcript" of a presidential phone call. There would be dozens of people in on it if this thing was faked. Ask yourself what are the odds of that?

Quote:

Despite concerns about the possibility of doctored memos, former officials who handled these kinds of calls with foreign leaders said the substance of Trump’s July 25 conversation with Zelensky seems to be well-covered in the rough transcript released Wednesday.

Also, obligatory laugh at Schiff post.

Yesterday the State Department IG was scheduled to release a trove of documents that were urgent to the Ukraine Impeachment Gate.

Silly left and media thought they were getting the goods on Trump and Pompeo.

Instead the IG gives them dozens of sources and documents about Democrats going to Ukraine, attempting to interfere with the 2016 & 2020 election, and obstructing justice.

😂

Then today, McCain rat Volker testifies. Schiff restricts republican access to Volker. Schiff even interrupts his own lawyers because they are not getting the dirt/sound bytes he wants. Schiff gets another nothing burger. Volker testifies that there was no pressure put on Ukraine president. Volker disputes most of the accusations in the CIA/Lawfare Dossier.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Also, obligatory laugh at Schiff post.

Yesterday the State Department IG was scheduled to release a trove of documents that were urgent to the Ukraine Impeachment Gate.

Silly left and media thought they were getting the goods on Trump and Pompeo.

Instead the IG gives them dozens of sources and documents about Democrats going to Ukraine, attempting to interfere with the 2016 & 2020 election, and obstructing justice.

😂

Then today, McCain rat Volker testifies. Schiff restricts republican access to Volker. Schiff even interrupts his own lawyers because they are not getting the dirt/sound bytes he wants. Schiff gets another nothing burger. Volker testifies that there was no pressure put on Ukraine president. Volker disputes most of the accusations in the CIA/Lawfare Dossier.

do you have some links?  I'd love to read them.

39 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

do you have some links?  I'd love to read them.

Should be an easy find on CNN 

• Haha 2

Now we know Trump is innocent. It's Bidens turn.

Look at this photograph. Everytime I do it makes me laugh.

Just an epic dismantling of the local leftist in this thread... No shame in bowing out at this point.

I know they'll never admit it here but, it has to get old being exposed as the useful idiots they are each and every time the media and Democrats decide to go after Trump. You'd think they'd catch on after a while but, they keep calling for it..

:(

• Thanks 1

You notice that they are dragging this one out. Disputing their own evidence. All a show for their peeps.

I may dislike Mitch, but the guy knows how to play the game. He is watching Trump double down on 18 with the dealer showing a 10, he is watching the impeachment polls, and he is doing the math with an eye on the calendar.

Its pretty obvious that the Republican Senate, lead by Mitch the Biitch, will vote to remove Trump from office. They will announce that they were against Trump the entire time, but had to wait until the time was right before they swooped in and did what the Democrats couldn’t, saving America. They’ll announce they are the true Anti-Trump party, and their half of the country will buy it hook, line, and sinker. Ideally, Mitch will get it done by the end of the year with the hopes of getting a new candidate in there for next November, but the real goal is to hold the Senate. 

I applaud Mitch’s ability to play the game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Now we know Trump is innocent. It's Bidens turn.

Look at this photograph. Everytime I do it makes me laugh.

What the hell is on Joey's head :lol:

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

I may dislike Mitch, but the guy knows how to play the game. He is watching Trump double down on 18 with the dealer showing a 10, he is watching the impeachment polls, and he is doing the math with an eye on the calendar.

Its pretty obvious that the Republican Senate, lead by Mitch the Biitch, will vote to remove Trump from office. They will announce that they were against Trump the entire time, but had to wait until the time was right before they swooped in and did what the Democrats couldn’t, saving America. They’ll announce they are the true Anti-Trump party, and their half of the country will buy it hook, line, and sinker. Ideally, Mitch will get it done by the end of the year with the hopes of getting a new candidate in there for next November, but the real goal is to hold the Senate. 

Wake up!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

You notice that they are dragging this one out. Disputing their own evidence. All a show for their peeps.

Dragging this one out? The 1 week old impeachment inquiry? Or something else?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

CNN ticker...Volker warns Ukraine not to interfere with US politics after Trump call.  Spin it, baby!

Apparently that was Volker’s testimony behind closed doors. Are you saying the report is false? :dunno:

Now reports are he also tried to get China to intervene in the election for his benefit. May have suggested quid pro quo with staying silent on Hong Kong protests against China. And the White House tried to cover up that phone call as well just like the Ukraine one.

Jesus Christ is there ANY country Trump didn’t try to sell the US down the river to?? :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Now reports are he also tried to get China to intervene in the election for his benefit. And they tried to cover up that phone call as well just like the Ukraine one.

Jesus Christ is there ANY country Trump didn’t try to sell the US down the river to?? :thumbsdown:

"Reports" 😂

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Apparently that was Volker’s testimony behind closed doors. Are you saying the report is false? :dunno:

He may have said it.  In a vacuum, like a CNN ticker, it sounds profound.  In the full context if the muh Ukraine situation, not so much.

Just now, Fireballer said:

He may have said it.  In a vacuum, like a CNN ticker, it sounds profound.  In the full context if the muh Ukraine situation, not so much.

No I think it would be pretty profound. A state department official telling another country not to comply with the president’s attempt to extort them into interfering in a US election.

I would venture to say that’s actually entirely unprecedented, so far as I know :dunno:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Damn, thats Riversco level there!

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

"Reports" 😂

Well I mean Trump pretty much publicly admitted it today, so I doubt that’s really your hill to die on tiger.

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Look at this photograph. :lol:

I don't find too many things actually "hilarious" but have to admit that was. Probably helps that I've never seen other ones of those Nickelback memes.

Troll in Chief title definitely earned there but :D

Just now, Fireballer said:

Damn, thats Riversco level there!

Wherever Riversco is right now, his d*ck just got hard and he isn’t sure why 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

No I think it would be pretty profound. A state department official telling another country not to comply with the president’s attempt to extort them into interfering in a US election.

I would venture to say that’s actually entirely unprecedented, so far as I know :dunno:

I dont think the election was mentioned in any of his comments, or during his requests.  Could you please link to Don referencing the election in any of these cases? 

TIA

48 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

his d*ck just got hard and he isn’t sure why 

Your's doesn't ? Get your testosterone checked. 

54 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well I mean Trump pretty much publicly admitted it today, so I doubt that’s really your hill to die on tiger.

"pretty much" is not a verified confirmation.

Can you provide a link where Trump ACTUALLY did/said that specifically?  No 2nd, 3rd and 4th hand innuendo, suggestions or anonymous sources please.  

20 minutes ago, drobeski said:

I dont think the election was mentioned in any of his comments, or during his requests.  Could you please link to Don referencing the election in any of these cases? 

TIA

:lol:

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Can you provide a link where Trump ACTUALLY did/said that specifically?  No 2nd, 3rd and 4th hand innuendo, suggestions or anonymous sources please.  

Oh the semantics game! My favorite 

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Nobody can. This will go nowhere and be proven horseh!t like everything else they are throwing at the wall. It's another pathetic attempt by the left. Just laugh my man 

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

Wow...