Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

The President of the US, in a semi private forum, knowing full well people are listening, is asking another world leader to look into possible corruption performed under the previous administration.  That is crazy stuff!

The truly sad thing about LIbs, is not 1 here, wants to know if a Democrat running for President actually did anything corrupt?  CNN hasn't told them to care yet, but it will. 

I'm pretty sure they've already the thrown the magic "debunked" word out there. It's an amazing word that only works for democrats.. if they call it bam! Don't look that way! Debunked conspiracy theory! Called it!

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

The fock do I care about Schiff? I read the actual “transcript” myself and, yes, it’s quite damning.

How exactly? You're avoided that part. Why ?

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

Were you imagining yourself shoving me with each question mark?

Yes! :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

So whats the latest?

1. "Whistleblower" is actually a CIA officer

2. CIA officer went to Schiff's staff for guidance prior to submitting complaint, did not inform the ICIG.

3. Schiff read a fake conversation in the hearing that useful idiots think was the real conversation

4. Transcript released, doesn't mention quid pro quo, doesn't match the complaint

5. State Dept IG releases a bunch of documents showing Dem interference with Ukraine

6. Volker testifies and contradicts the complaint

7. Joe Biden's crackhead son getting $50k/mo for 5 years from Ukraine gas company owned by sketchy oligarch is nothing to see

8. Ukraine is not allowed to investigate corruption in its own country

9. FBI is not allowed to investigate any corruption around the 2016 election, otherwise they are interfering with the 2020 election

10. Trump tells Nancy she will get no documents until they officially vote on impeachment

11. If impeachment goes to Senate then Trump can call anyone as a witness and introduce any documents he wants. For example, anything related to FISA gate, anything related to Clinton Foundation/Uranium One, anything related to Ukraine election meddling in 2016, anything related to Ukraine bribery/corruption/pay for play, anything he focking wants.

Check mate.

• Like 1

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/04/testimony-from-ukraine-envoy-kurt-volker-directly-contradicts-democrats-impeachment-narrative/

Quote:

“As you will see from the extensive text messages I am providing, which convey a sense of real-time dialogue with several different actors, Vice President Biden was never a topic of discussion” during negotiations with Ukraine, Volker testified. Cherry-picked snippets of those texts were released by the office of Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., late Thursday evening.

“[A]t no time was I aware of or took part in an effort to urge Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Biden,” Volker told lawmakers.

Volker said that an advisor to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky asked Volker to connect the advisor to Rudy Giuliani, a personal attorney for President Donald Trump.

Full statement from Volker

Another L for Schiff.

16 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

2. CIA officer went to Schiff's staff for guidance prior to submitting complaint, did not inform the ICIG.

3. Schiff read a fake conversation in the hearing that useful idiots think was the real conversation

4. Transcript released, doesn't mention quid pro quo, doesn't match the complaint

5. State Dept IG releases a bunch of documents showing Dem interference with Ukraine

7. Joe Biden's crackhead son getting $50k/mo for 5 years from Ukraine gas company owned by sketchy oligarch is nothing to see

9. FBI is not allowed to investigate any corruption around the 2016 election, otherwise they are interfering with the 2020 election

10. Trump tells Nancy she will get no documents until they officially vote on impeachment

11. If impeachment goes to Senate then Trump can call anyone as a witness and introduce any documents he wants. For example, anything related to FISA gate, anything related to Clinton Foundation/Uranium One, anything related to Ukraine election meddling in 2016, anything related to Ukraine bribery/corruption/pay for play, anything he focking wants.

Check mate.

Good run down

3 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Check mate.

CNN edits for the useful idiots

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, MDC said:

Notice how the Trump cultists lash out with lies and insults in immediate retard fury when you suggest the light of Christ maybe doesn’t shine out of Orange Jesus’s butt hole. 

Who made millions off of Ukraine 

Clinton foundation , john Kerry's kid, Nancy Pelosis kid, Bidens kid. There are probably many more. 

Who else ? 

This is what this is all about. Preventing exposure of their crimes. Its always been that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Clinton foundation , john Kerry's kid, Nancy Pelosis kid, Bidens kid. There are probably many more. 

Who else ? 

This is what this is all about. Preventing exposure of their crimes. Its always been that. 

Useless offspring of the elitists taking from a poor country. Heartless 

34 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Who else ? 

Funny Wormie and MDCUCK are fine witty Dem corruption. Nothing to see there. 

53 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

The latest Russia....this is cute. :Mr-T:

After 3 years of Russian Collusion BS that turns out to be Democratic collusion, the Useful Idiots jump on this one like flies on chit. 

Indoctrination is a powerful thing and they will never figure out that they are the only problem in this country. I don’t understand why they hate America so much?

17 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

You got me, I missed swiping "a" on my phone. :( I guess you're right and Trump will be impeached. 

Go ahead and close the thread boys

Nice over reaction.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Who else ? 

Doesn't the Trump family make millions off of other countries like the Ukraine as well?

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Doesn't the Trump family make millions off of other countries like the Ukraine as well?

Link ? Were they or their parents government officials while they made the money?

57 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Funny Wormie and MDCUCK are fine witty Dem corruption. Nothing to see there. 

They don't care. MeangirlDC has been trying to bully the right wingers all thread to no avail. It just hit me that tactic works well for keeping his side in line. We can't sit at the cool kids table. :lol: He doesn't know we call it the tard table.

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Link ?

We all know he's always had business assets in multiple countries before he became President and we know he continues to have all those assets.  It's one of the reasons I never trusted him as being President, too much conflict of interest.

Here's one link.  I'm not sure what sources you guys prefer here though.  I don't know what the most trusted sources online are anymore.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You mean the hotels and resorts they have overseas, that they have had way before Trump became president? Hunter Biden was smoking crack until his Daddy became VP. And he still couldn't cash in without Daddy holding his hand and threatening people to back off and getting others fired. Not really the same now, is it? 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

We all know he's always had business assets in multiple countries before he became President and we know he continues to have all those assets.  It's one of the reasons I never trusted him as being President, too much conflict of interest.

Here's one link.  I'm not sure what sources you guys prefer here though.  I don't know what the most trusted sources online are anymore.

Before is the key word. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

You mean the hotels and resorts they have overseas, that they have had way before Trump became president? Hunter Biden was smoking crack until his Daddy became VP. And he still couldn't cash in without Daddy holding his hand and threatening people to back off and getting others fired. Not really the same now, is it? 

It's still part of the emoluments clause though, isn't it?  His family is running the business in which he is still the sole benefactor. He has a clear conflict of interest.

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Before is the key word. 

Why does that matter though?  He's profiting more from being President now.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This is a lie. 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You mean with all the laws in place and the federal government and the press watching Trumps every move somehow he is doing something underhanded? You guys have to make up your mind whether Trump is an idiot or a genius. You keep playing it both ways.

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Link ? It matters because those you want to deflect from made their millions while in government,  off of the government.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's still part of the emoluments clause though, isn't it?  His family is running the business in which he is still the sole benefactor. He has a clear conflict of interest.

Is that illegal? 

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

This is a lie. 

I admit that I don't know that for a fact but how do you know that?  He's still the owner of all those properties.  He still is the beneficiary of all those properties.

Hawkeyes lying probably plays off well on the other board, but not so well here.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I admit that I don't know that for a fact but how do you know that?  He's still the owner of all those properties.  He still is the beneficiary of all those properties.

He's not the owner of those properties his children are. Stop lying.

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Link ? It matters because those you want to deflect from made their millions while in government,  off of the government.  

I'm not trying to deflect from the others you mention.  I honestly don't care about them and  I don't want Biden as President.  I bring it up because I see people make claims about others that I see Trump being guilty of as well.  Why does Trump always get a pass?

Sonhe shouid have sold them all? This is what you jackasses are going to bring up now? Do you think this is unique to him? 

I'm not trying to deflect from the others you mention.  I honestly don't care about them and  I don't want Biden as President.  I bring it up because I see people make claims about others that I see Trump being guilty of as well.  Why does Trump always get a pass?

He's not guilty of the same. You're making that up. You do that to deflect. 

Just now, Cdub100 said:

He's not the owner of those properties his children are. Stop lying.

I'm not lying.  Just because he's not running those businesses does not mean he is not the owner of them.  Trump owns them through a revocable trust which is controlled by his son and Trump is the sole beneficiary of them.

I'm not lying.  Just because he's not running those businesses does not mean he is not the owner of them.  Trump owns them through a revocable trust which is controlled by his son and Trump is the sole beneficiary of them.

So what 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sonhe shouid have sold them all? This is what you jackasses are going to bring up now? Do you think this is unique to him? 

Would you relax.  My God you guys like to overreact here.  I'm just having a conversation here and I have no issues admitting if I'm proved wrong.

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

So what 

Doesn't that fall in line with the emoluments clause though?  Shouldn't that be a cause for concern?  Isn't that also a huge conflict of interest problem?

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He's not guilty of the same. You're making that up. You do that to deflect. 

Like I said, not trying to deflect from Biden.  I don't care about Biden.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Doesn't that fall in line with the emoluments clause though?  Shouldn't that be a cause for concern?  Isn't that also a huge conflict of interest problem?

Nope, nope and nope.