Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

6 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The Democrats would have been better off if they had pushed for policies that make life better for American citizens, instead of trying to impeach a President who is trying to make life better for American citizens.

Correct.  Showing us how THEIR approach is better, instead of desperately attacking their ideological opponents.....out of obvious fear that it is those opponents who have the better solutions.

Techno Fog is an excellent source for online journalists debunking the Russian Hoax. Here he takes on the media who's been lying about the Dossier this whole time.

Horowitz "Crossfire Hurricane team failed to meet basic obligations on FISA warrant applications"   i.e. it was illegal.

How this guy says sh!t like that yet can't see the bias is beyond me.

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Horowitz "Crossfire Hurricane team failed to meet basic obligations on FISA warrant applications"   i.e. it was illegal.

How this guy says sh!t like that yet can't see the bias is beyond me.

That is one thing, I can almost give a pass on this....its the continued actions to criminally use FISA to spy on a political group that sorta bothers me.....but if you are them, and you think Hillary has this in the bag, then maybe you ignore the law where it does not serve your interests.

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

I cannot see that getting much traction.  The Dem leadership has lost a significant amount of "control" within the party that is starting to show its fractures.  They have to see this through now, come what may.

I still think it is a miscalculation and another example of the deep state thinking and using older strategies to go after their political rivals. I think this entire debacle strengthens Trump in the end, they made a mistake....

Agreed. These few Dems are vulnerable in coming elections and want to go on record as having attempted to go a route other than impeachment. It will go nowhere because, as you said, they've painted themselves into a corner on this.

My guess is leadership will allow them to vote against impeachment as there numbers aren't enough to change anything and they will get to go back to their districts and claim they voted no in order to mitigate any damage to their campaigns. 

In short, it's simply more political theater. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Agreed. These few Dems are vulnerable in coming elections and want to go on record as having attempted to go a route other than impeachment. It will go nowhere because, as you said, they've painted themselves into a corner on this.

My guess is leadership will allow them to vote against impeachment as there numbers aren't enough to change anything and they will get to go back to their districts and claim they voted no in order to mitigate any damage to their campaigns. 

In short, it's simply more political theater. 

Makes sense......

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That is one thing, I can almost give a pass on this....its the continued actions to criminally use FISA to spy on a political group that sorta bothers me.....but if you are them, and you think Hillary has this in the bag, then maybe you ignore the law where it does not serve your interests.

To our intelligence community, there was no scenerio in which she didn't win (this is prior to the primaries, BTW).  That should be frightening to everyone.  The brazenness of their corruption is astounding.  Andrew McCabe should be hung and instead he starts a gofundme. 

20 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

What happened to the whistleblower?

Assuming he exists at all, it is likely that once it is known who he is the entire charade falls to pieces....

22 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Assuming he exists at all, it is likely that once it is known who he is the entire charade falls to pieces....

Until his name is divulged I will maintain the "whistleblower" is a conglomerate of sources.  Even after he is divulged, I will maintain that he is just a face to a conglomerate of sources.  There is just too much compiling of information to be one guy.  

6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Until his name is divulged I will maintain the "whistleblower" is a conglomerate of sources.  Even after he is divulged, I will maintain that he is just a face to a conglomerate of sources.  There is just too much compiling of information to be one guy.  

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/12/libs-apoplectic-after-louie-gohmert-dares-to-call-alleged-whistleblower-by-name-at-hearing-863410

Louie Gohmert did say his name.

The Dems have been filing impeachment resolutions since Trump's first year in office.

Why they decided to take the Ukraine one seriously is interesting.

1. Projection/obstruction of Quid Pro Joe (literally bribing Ukraine, on video, with a billion dollars to not investigate the company paying his sister focking, crack smoking, stripper raw dogging son $50k/mo for 5 years to do nothing

2. Distract useful idiots from the FISA report showing the FBI lied, broke protocol, and spied on a presidential candidate, president elect, and sitting president

Dems/MSM making the Nazis look like amateurs.

39 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

they got him, on that impeachable offense of abuse of power

That sounds bad what did he abuse?

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That sounds bad what did he abuse?

He got Ukraine to do something....oh, wait hold on....

He asked Ukraine to investigate their influence in a past election, that horrible man!

How bad were the crimes of the past administration that the dems would go to these lengths to cover them up and prevent them from being exposed ?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, drobeski said:

How bad were the crimes of the past administration that the dems would go to these lengths to cover them up and prevent them from being exposed ?

Or what were the plans for future crimes against Republican candidates?  Since they had the FBI and CIA in place. :dunno:

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

From thhe same man who said Guam would capsize. 

T’s & P’s

There’s really nothing else to say.

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Is that dude to his left asleep? 

Good thing Abe Lincoln isn't still pres, as that tall sumbitch would surely have been impeached. 

• Haha 1

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:07 PM, Filthy Fernadez said:

Jordan focking savaged them.

So all the 'Right wing conspiracies' about Trump getting spied on, spies within the Trump campaign, FISA abuses, etc...........all proven true.

Come back Worms.............only 5 more years to go.

Problem is, lefties like worms don't pay attention to this. Their hatred has consumed them. And there is no turning away from that for them.

Hate trumps logic on the left.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I finally watched this, and I must say I learned something...  Trump is 6'4"?  Is that true or another Democrat exaggeration? 

Well the Democrats have more than affirmed their belief in this clown show that "nobody is above the law". 

Let's see how that plays out when the indictments start dropping.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Reality said:

Local lefties sure bowed out of this one didn't they?

:dunno:

I was just thinking the same thing. The lefties left this cause like Jews left Christ. Poor bastards. 😢

11 hours ago, DonS said:

Is that dude to his left asleep? 

Good thing Abe Lincoln isn't still pres, as that tall sumbitch would surely have been impeached. 

The Democrats tried to impeach him too, when that didn't work they took a different route.

Pray for our president.

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

I was just thinking the same thing. The lefties left this cause like Jews left Christ. Poor bastards. 😢

They finally woke up to the reality that when they finally got what they wanted, it wasn't really what they wanted.  The champagne has been chilling for 3 years, and it's really a glass of milk moment.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2019 at 12:01 PM, Filthy Fernadez said:

Pillow biter to be sure.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, send that sh!t to Don Lemon, see if we can get him to cry on air....🤣

So apparently there’s some suggestion I’ve left these threads. Really I’m just tired of dodging all the jizz flying around from your massive righty circle jerk.

That said, I’m a big believer of the concept that if you come for the king, you best not miss. Well Trump is king and they aren’t gonna get him. We could go into why and whether that’s right but at the end of the day it doesn’t matter—he ain’t getting removed from office. Personally I’d probably pivot to a censure vote and hope you’ve properly ensured that he won’t get up to this kind of crap again. But it seems they’ll push forward with impeachment and I think that’s a strategic mistake.