Alias Detective

Official President Trump Impeachment Inquiry Thread

MSNBC Contributor: If Trump Is Acquitted, He Will Shut Down Voting in California

MSNBC contributor Jason Johnson on Thursday said President Donald Trump will eliminate Californians' right to vote in the 2020 election if the Senate does not remove him from office.

"Imagine Donald Trump deciding sometime in June, ‘well I heard this conspiracy theory that a whole lot of illegal immigrants voted in California so I've decided that during the presidential election California has to undergo extreme vetting because we can't trust their votes. We’re going to shut down voting in a state,'" Johnson said. "This is literally the kind of thing he will do now. We're not talking hypotheticals anymore."

https://freebeacon.com/politics/msnbc-contributor-if-trump-is-acquitted-he-will-shut-down-voting-in-california/

35 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Long story short don't they just have state rules making them first so no matter how other states states change theirs moves ahead?

It is based off their state rules but the purpose was not so they would always be first. 

40 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

MSNBC Contributor: If Trump Is Acquitted, He Will Shut Down Voting in California

MSNBC contributor Jason Johnson on Thursday said President Donald Trump will eliminate Californians' right to vote in the 2020 election if the Senate does not remove him from office.

"Imagine Donald Trump deciding sometime in June, ‘well I heard this conspiracy theory that a whole lot of illegal immigrants voted in California so I've decided that during the presidential election California has to undergo extreme vetting because we can't trust their votes. We’re going to shut down voting in a state,'" Johnson said. "This is literally the kind of thing he will do now. We're not talking hypotheticals anymore."

https://freebeacon.com/politics/msnbc-contributor-if-trump-is-acquitted-he-will-shut-down-voting-in-california/

😂😂😂😂

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Hows those witnesses coming ? 

:lol:

They were impeached 

32 minutes ago, drobeski said:

There were what, 17 that testified? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There were what, 17 that testified? 

He's talking about the senates vote to allow or disallow witnesses an hour ago.

Just now, SUXBNME said:

He's talking about the senates vote to allow or disallow witnesses an hour ago.

I know. Just pointing out that their claim of no witnesses isn’t true. 

57 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They are in concentration camps with the gays

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know. Just pointing out that their claim of no witnesses isn’t true. 

exactly.......they had their chance to frame him, but couldn't get it done.

It beyond ridiculous that this show ever came this close.

23 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

exactly.......they had their chance to frame him, but couldn't get it done.

It beyond ridiculous that this show ever came this close.

They're 0-2

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Don't worry Jason Johnson, I personally guarantee 100% that California will be able to vote in 2020. I'll send Trump an email and he'll never bring up the idea and I'll silence any supporters from doing the same. Thus is my all encompassing influence over this administration. I only do this because you made such a compelling case to allow them to vote. Pass the potato salad.

31 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

Some quality melting going down on Twitter.

#RIPAmerica

😥

😂

Sounds like B. Miller's kids could be in the running for naming Warren's Secretary of Education. 

44 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

My 5 year old just ran up to me, weeping, and said, “Daddy, since America died today can’t doctors try to bring it back to life?”
I said, “I don’t know.....I don’t know.”
We’re both weeping now. #RIPAmerica

— B. Miller (@BlaiseInKC) January 31, 2020

😂

My grandfather's tortoise was named Skippy.

#RIPAmericaAndSkippy

The funny thing is, B Millers grandfather, who she says fought for this country, would hate B Miller, MR. B Miller and her squishy kids, and vote for Trump. 

43 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

😂

Shannon getting voted out of the house in Big Brother Two.

Last night's bean burrito.

two great quotes from "The Five" from "The Super Bowl"

"Democrats flip the coin while saying Heads I Win / Tails You Lose" ~ Jesse Watters

"The Dems have moved the Goal Post out to the Parking Lot" ~ Greg Gutfeld

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBG melting down.  Posters crying.  Posters declaring the end of Democracy/America/etc...  

It's like 2016 all over again.  this November is going to be epic!

I love when this happens. Link please.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I love when this happens. Link please.

I'll start you ON PAGE 635 - 3 pages from the last page so far.  But the whole thread is gloriously over the top.

Did you know DJT is a dictator?  :lol:

Those fookin phags have no idea what it's like to live under a dictatorship.  Most of them would be dead if that were the case, if not imprisoned.  What a bunch of over-exaggerating, whiny snowflakes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBG melting down.  Posters crying.  Posters declaring the end of Democracy/America/etc...  

Don't worry. Joe Biden will save us all.

11 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I was partially enjoying some liberal radio this evening. They were melted to no end.

"The most massive political cover-up in political history."
"The president has now been crowned a monarch with all ability to do whatever he wants without checks on his actions."
"The only recourse to save this country is to vote out all republicans from the house and senate."
"Trump has now been given his scepter and his crown and named king."
"Trump only has thousands at his rallies because he rarely shows up."
"Trump has so many people at his rallies because hundreds of the people that attend are there to protest."
"Democrats are split and that is why they have very small numbers in their rallies. But they all care."

Never ending bullshlt....

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'll start you ON PAGE 635 - 3 pages from the last page so far.  But the whole thread is gloriously over the top.

Did you know DJT is a dictator?  :lol:

I got banned there for no reason. I saw somebody else get banned for no reason, said politely "(This poster) is on the up and up and said nothing wrong, we should demonstrate some discretion before just banning people."  And so I got banned. And that was it. I'm a grown ass man, I won't subject myself to this. So I swore the place off forever and came here.

Sometimes I'm tempted to register there and try to talk sense and discuss sh*t with them, but holy hell, days like today, when I just want to take their focking heads and gleefully shove them face-first into a pile of horse sh*t, I don't know that I could refrain myself. I'm sure I'd actually give them a real reason to ban me today and I'd deserve it this time.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I got banned there for no reason. I saw somebody else get banned for no reason, said politely "(This poster) is on the up and up and said nothing wrong, we should demonstrate some discretion before just banning people."  And so I got banned. And that was it. I'm a grown ass man, I won't subject myself to this. So I swore the place off forever and came here.

Sometimes I'm tempted to register there and try to talk sense and discuss sh*t with them, but holy hell, days like today, when I just want to take their focking heads and gleefully shove them face-first into a pile of horse sh*t, I don't know that I could refrain myself. I'm sure I'd actually give them a real reason to ban me today and I'd deserve it this time.

I got a week ban the other day for calling another poster a teenage girl with all the drama he had been displaying, but I put the "winking" emoji to note that I was just kidding.  I was seriously kidding.

Didn't matter, got banned anyways.

• Haha 1

At the end of the day, I guess the Senate couldn't admit new witnesses in their effort to protect Trump...…. but not cornering Bolton with his "story" is going to come back and hurt Trump in the Democratic political ads for Oct. and Nov.  Plus, he left a "committed to being a Never Trumper" Bolton unchecked on his flank.  

They have a guy at footballgays name Thunderlips that makes the point I was making. You want the Bolton sh*t hitting the fan now, not in November. He'll time his book for then in order to do real damage. Dems are great at pulling last minute surprises out of their ass just before voting starts and their media allies fanning the smoke. Let Bolton detonate now, not then.

If employment stays high and the stock market is strong they can’t stop Trump. That’s how I see it. What more can they possibly fling at him? I know they will, but it will be the same shite, different container. Bolton? His own words have doomed him as far as having any credibility. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If employment stays high and the stock market is strong they can’t stop Trump. What more can they possibly fling at him? 

Purposely try to sabotage the economy.  I wouldnt put it past them.  You know, something like creating a false orange juice report.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Purposely try to sabotage the economy.  I wouldnt put it past them.  You know, something like creating a false orange juice report.

I have that suspicion as well. There are enough fat cat libs/ globalists that they could alter the market. Soros made his fortune by manipulating currency. 

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

LMAO🤣

Thanks in advance for my nightmare tonight, azzhole. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

How long before hes subject to another investigation or impeachment? Im guessing 90 days or less.

Probably 30 minutes or less right after the vote.   I hear they are already planning on finding something to get him on again.  Like, literally planning on it already.

I heard Trump returned a Blockbuster video late 20 years ago.  Seems like as good a reason as any to impeach him on.  That's about as valid as the ones' they tried getting him on this go around.

36 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Probably 30 minutes or less right after the vote.   I hear they are already planning on finding something to get him on again.  Like, literally planning on it already.

I heard Trump returned a Blockbuster video late 20 years ago.  Seems like as good a reason as any to impeach him on.  That's about as valid as the ones' they tried getting him on this go around.

No. He didn't return it late. I heard he did not return it at all. A copy of Animal House is still missing.

A friend of mine said that his brother's friend's aunt stated that she knew a maid who had a gardener friend who helped put in a garden at a home owned by a lady who heard from her cousin that stated definitively that he overheard a person at a nearby table in an IHOP that Trump didn't return the tape.

Impeach that mother fvcker!!!

23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No. He didn't return it late. I heard he did not return it at all. A copy of Animal House is still missing.

A friend of mine said that his brother's friend's aunt stated that she knew a maid who had a gardener friend who helped put in a garden at a home owned by a lady who heard from her cousin that stated definitively that he overheard a person at a nearby table in an IHOP that Trump didn't return the tape.

Impeach that mother fvcker!!!

According to Democrats, that's 300% proof of guilt right there.  The more people you hear it from second-hand, the more truthy it is.  Did you know that?