Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Just had a vasectomy

After having my third kid and getting up there in age I thought I should get the ole boys snipped. It's a little sore and I have some peas on the boys. I plan on doing little to nothing this weekend.

Any other tips?

Make sure that your wife knows that she needs to suck out the poison quite a few times before you can be sure.  I think that you need to sell her on at least a dozen over the course of a few weeks.  👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, fandandy said:

So what happens when you masturbate now, is it just like a dry heave?

Just a little puff of smoke. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Good idea. Mental retardation is basically a coin flip if either parent is older than 40. Past 50 and it’s pretty much assured. :thumbsup: 

• Haha 1

Congrats. Had mine three years ago. 

Nah, you'll be back to normal in a couple of days. I'm sure they told you that you have to go back and be tested to make sure it worked.

I didn't do that. I rolled the dice the first time I hooked up after that. Was single at the time, met the now wife right after. When I didn't pull out, she freaked. I had to explain. She didn't know what a vasectomy was. I think she thought I was bsing her. 😂 

16 minutes ago, MDC said:

Good idea. Mental retardation is basically a coin flip if either parent is older than 40. Past 50 and it’s pretty much assured. :thumbsup: 

Guy a work with was late 40s pushing 50s and had a whoops kid. Unfortunately that kid has major issues. Maybe age had something to do with it, maybe not. But you're right studies have shown the older you are the more likely of it happening.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

Guy a work with was late 40s pushing 50s and had a whoops kid. Unfortunately that kid has major issues. Maybe age had something to do with it, maybe not. But you're right studies have shown the older you are the more likely of it happening.

Yep. Bad enough getting saddled with a special needs kid until you’re near 70. I can’t imagine what that does to your wife’s figure. :( 

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

got one a couple years ago

best decision ever

Yep. Wish I'd done mine much sooner. I never knocked one up, but I had a number of close calls. 

30 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Make sure that your wife knows that she needs to suck out the poison quite a few times before you can be sure.  I think that you need to sell her on at least a dozen over the course of a few weeks.  👍

There is actually some science behind this -- make sure the channel is all clear for the followup test.  And by science I mean probably not really, but she doesn't need to know that.

Also your plan to do not much is a good one.  Even if you are feeling better tomorrow stick with the rest.  I know a few guys who didn't do that and were sore for a while.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

There is actually some science behind this -- make sure the channel is all clear for the followup test.  And by science I mean probably not really, but she doesn't need to know that.

Also your plan to do not much is a good one.  Even if you are feeling better tomorrow stick with the rest.  I know a few guys who didn't do that and were sore for a while.

They did tell me to make sure to ejaculated regularly for a while afterwards (like I wasn't going to anyway). If I had had a wife at the time, I would certainly try to convince her some b.s. That oral was better for some reason.

Someone should make a fake website with fake medical journals supporting that. 

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

they told me 30 ejaculates to clear the tubes

done in a week

I'm already half way there.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, fandandy said:

So what happens when you masturbate now, is it just like a dry heave?

All the flavor but only half the calories.  Not Keto approved.

how I learned my doctor was a conservative

I went in to get a vasectomy, and he told me there is a 72 hour cooling off period, ie sign to get it done Friday, come back Tuesday for surgery

when I said wow thats strange, he said yah, but I can give you an abortion right now without a second thought

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Props to you. I couldn’t ever do it 

After the surprise third one.and getting up there in age. I figure it was for the best.

I did it @ 40... we had been trying for about 5 years to no avail.  I really didn't want to get into my 40's and start all over with a baby.

That being said... Mrs...beer is headed to Thailand on a missions trip mext month.  One of the stops is at an orphanage, so.... I would not be shocked if she come home with a plan.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Some people don’t even know this fact

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

how I learned my doctor was a conservative

I went in to get a vasectomy, and he told me there is a 72 hour cooling off period, ie sign to get it done Friday, come back Tuesday for surgery

when I said wow thats strange, he said yah, but I can give you an abortion right now without a second thought

Wonder if he has to wait 72 hours to turn your cack into a fake vag? 

26 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Smart man.  If you are married and done with kids and your age it’s a no brainer.  

Yup married, 3 kids and I hit the big 40.

My last kid was a surprise. My wife spent 4 nights in the hospital a week after the birth with super high blood pressure. So with that scare and the chance of autism increasing the older you get I thought it was best to be done. Even though I wouldn't mind a few more. 

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

The ones you swallow don’t count.

I'm 1/3 of the way there.

When your next kid comes out with red hair a 12 inch d!ck screaming GO NINERS!!!!!! you'll know who to thank. :overhead:

9 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

I did it @ 40... we had been trying for about 5 years to no avail.  I really didn't want to get into my 40's and start all over with a baby.

That being said... Mrs...beer is headed to Thailand on a missions trip mext month.  One of the stops is at an orphanage, so.... I would not be shocked if she come home with a plan.

....or a venereal disease. 

• Haha 2

Just something that a man has to get done when you do not want kids anymore.

Sucks, but it is the truth.

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

CUCK!

a-doodle-do

9 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Just something that a man has to get done when you do not want kids anymore.

Sucks, but it is the truth.

Honestly, I found it to be next to nothing. I've had many dental procedures that were far worse. The pain from the vasectomy was nothing. 

17 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Honestly, I found it to be next to nothing. I've had many dental procedures that were far worse. The pain from the vasectomy was nothing. 

I was pretty sore yesterday. Feel pretty good today, but I think that's what gets a lot of dudes in trouble. They feel good so they push it. I'm going to keep chilling today.

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep I’d rather do this again all day then get a tooth drilled or pulled

also was the only time I actually remember my wife caring about my nuts. So that was nice