Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

What should France do to this piece of s—t?

I’m sure they don’t have the death penalty but that’d be too good for him anyway.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/06/uk/tate-modern-plea-intl-scli-gbr/index.html

(CNN)A teenager who threw a young French boy from a viewing platform at the Tate Modern art gallery has pleaded guilty to attempted murder, the PA Media news agency reported. 

Jonty Bravery, 18, entered his plea at London's Old Bailey criminal court on Friday, and was remanded in custody ahead of his sentencing hearing, the agency reported. 
The boy, a French tourist, was hospitalized with serious injuries following the incident on August 4, which took place on the 10th floor of the museum.
The child, aged six at the time of the incident, survived but suffered life-changing injuries as a result of falling five floors, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said.
"This devastating and shocking incident at the Tate Modern on 4 August of this year changed the lives of Bravery's young victim and his family forever," CPS prosecutor Emma V. Jones said in a statement. 
"The boy was singled out by Bravery who threw him from the viewing platform intending to kill him. That he survived the five storey fall was extraordinary.
"Eye witness accounts and CCTV footage, along with Bravery's admissions at the time of the arrest that his actions were pre-planned, meant he had little choice but to accept responsibility for his actions," she said, adding that there would be no trial as a result. 
"This was a terrifying experience for the boy's parents and our thoughts are very much with them all at this difficult time. We hope he makes as full a recovery as possible," Jones said.
The family of the injured child said in a statement that he was in "intensive rehabilitation," adding that they were "exhausted."
"Our son still needs intensive rehabilitation since he hasn't recovered mobility in all limbs or cognitive capacities. He is constantly awoken by pain and he can't communicate that pain or call out to hospital staff," the boy's family said in a statement. 
"Life stopped for us four months ago. We don't know when, or even if, we will be able to return to work, or return to our home, which is not adapted for a wheelchair," they said.

I'm okay with putting a bullet in his head.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, posty said:

Take him to... Detroit!

Minnesota, he'll fit right in with the other kid thrower.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Minnesota, he'll fit right in with the other kid thrower.

They can discuss proper throwing technique, launch angle, etc. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm okay with putting a bullet in his head.

Too quick and painless.  I say give his victim a rusty spoon and let him go to town until the POS is dead.  Consider it part of his rehab.  Might take awhile, but boo hoo. 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Too quick and painless.  I say give his victim a rusty spoon and let him go to town until the POS is dead.  Consider it part of his rehab.  Might take awhile, but boo hoo. 

I'm okay with that too. Instead, they'll keep him alive and let me out of prison in 10 years

Depends. If he's a migrant, he'll probably get a scholarship. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Depends. If he's a migrant, he'll probably get a scholarship. 

Would it be too much to ask to throw in free healthcare?

47 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm okay with that too. Instead, they'll keep him alive and let me out of prison in 10 years

I’d say Freudian slip but we all know you would never go to Europe

45 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Would it be too much to ask to throw in free healthcare?

Of course not. And a housing and food subsidy as well 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I’d say Freudian slip but we all know you would never go to Europe

True.

kill it with fire

Tattoo on his forehead and put a sign on him that says "I'm gay." and have him walk around Tehran until something fun happens. Shouldn't take long. 

Throw him from the same spot.  

I like the no trial for the obviously guilty thing.  It does cut into the fake lawyering biz.

• Like 1

Look at the low ears and square head on that pile of dogsh1t. France will probably tell him to not do that again and release him.

Trade him to the Browns

49 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Guillotine 

Old school! I like it.  Let the kvnt eat cake in Hell. 

The first thing they should do is pluck his unibrow.  

I'm all for an eye for an eye though.  Take his caveman ass up five stories and push him off and see how he likes it.

31 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Surgically sever his spine so that he is paralyzed from the neck down.

So I propose throwing that piece of sh1t from ever increasing heights, with several months in between and no medical treatment, until he dies. But only a few feet increase at a time starting from say, 25 feet, so it lasts a long time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

So I propose throwing that piece of sh1t from ever increasing heights, with several months in between and no medical treatment, until he dies. But only a few feet increase at a time starting from say, 25 feet, so it lasts a long time.

I’m fine with the idea, but would propose starting at 15 feet. 25 might finish the job earlier than he deserves.

9 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I’m fine with the idea, but would propose starting at 15 feet. 25 might finish the job earlier than he deserves.

Yeah probably. Just want to make sure the first one at least breaks a bone

Bullet through the center of both knee caps.  Refuse him medical treatment.  Anyone caught giving him any medical treatments gets the same thing. 

18 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Make sure and drop him so that he lands feet first each time.  Don't want the focker to get lucky and crack his skull open like an egg. 

On 12/7/2019 at 2:53 AM, posty said:

Take him to... Detroit!

Why would we want him? Take him to posty's basement.

France shouldn't do anything. England should though. 

Emmanuel Macon should pardon him and make him his own personal bodyguard

25 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Though the thread title was talking about Macron. 

:dunno:

I hope so... for France's sake.

It happened in London. That's in England.  Nice reading boys. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:doh:

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh in that case, France should let him in, feed and shelter him, provided he promises to convert to Islam