Sign in to follow this  
BufordT

Ever use a Bidet?

23 minutes ago, Mookz said:

But wouldn't it make you sterile and give you bundt-whole cancer?  🤔

I'm not trying to make babies and considering the other vices I have, the least of my worries is butt cancer due to hair removal products. 

I wish I had one. I think we're rather backwards as a culture for not having them everywhere. Wiping poo or blood with paper and then calling the wiped area clean??? I don't think so. I am grateful to be able to use flushable wipes. A bidet in my home would be a dream come true!

The perfect Valentines gift.  

Honey, your snatch stinks, here's a bidet.  :wub:

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I wish I had one. I think we're rather backwards as a culture for not having them everywhere. Wiping poo or blood with paper and then calling the wiped area clean??? I don't think so. I am grateful to be able to use flushable wipes. A bidet in my home would be a dream come true!

Didn't really need to go there.  There are things called "showers" that are available as well. :lol:

19 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Didn't really need to go there.  There are things called "showers" that are available as well. :lol:

Exactly. Poo in the shower and stomp it down the drain with your feet. 

I'm just saying, we can learn and do better. It's not enough. We don't just wipe our hands with a tissue and say it's clean. The least we can do is throw some water on there.

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

The perfect Valentines gift.  

Honey, your snatch stinks, here's a bidet.  :wub:

Snatch is a funny word.

3 hours ago, peenie said:

I am grateful to be able to use flushable wipes.

Sounds like you don’t mind destroying your plumbing and sewage system...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I'm just saying, we can learn and do better. It's not enough. We don't just wipe our hands with a tissue and say it's clean. The least we can do is throw some water on there.

This is exactly right.  Seriously, check out the Toto Washlet.  

18 minutes ago, posty said:

Sounds like you don’t mind destroying your plumbing and sewage system...

I buy the flushable kind. 

Just now, peenie said:

I buy the flushable kind. 

They claim to flushable, but they can still cause problems with repeated use.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, peenie said:

Yeah. If you got sh!t on your arm, would you just wipe it off with a paper towel and go about your day? Hell no. You'd at least want some water, if not soap. 

Why any different approach toward the brown eye?

My wife and I have been abroad (Cambodia, Singapore, malaysia, Sri Lanka) for about a month now. Every hotel has has a butt gun (basically the same thing you have in the kitchen sink to spray dishes.) I'm gonna see if I can install one of those on our toilet one of these days. Or bribe the maintenance guy to do it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've never used or seen one. I've gone all my life with a toilet and TP which works fine and I'm not in the mood to drop the kind of money I'd need to in order to get one of these contraptions.

Update:  Installed a hand held bidet attachment with a new toilet here at work.  The pressure was way too high the first time, and I felt like by bunghole was being pressure washed with a zero nozzle.  Not fun.  Dialed it back and it now works fine. 

The Toto washlet is definitely the Cadillac of bidet toilets, but there's no need to spend that kind of money for warm water and an air dryer.

With the hand held, make sure you have an elongated toilet, scooch forward, rinse off, then dry with TP.  It's so much better than just spreading crap around with dry TP.  I would also add that I have been trimming (not shaving) the hair back there, which also helps 

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2020 at 6:30 PM, jerryskids said:

I've used them and love them.  Lately I've been getting ads for them, from either Costco or Woot (Amazon), I don't recall.  If I had an outlet by the toilet I'd have already gotten one.

Since this thread we’ve gotten a Tushy and love it.  My wife got the one with hot water options, but we don’t have hot water by the toilet so we don’t use that feature.  I’m not sure how well hot water would work anyway, since you’d need to run it a while to get to the hot water.  :dunno: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Since this thread we’ve gotten a Tushy and love it.  My wife got the one with hot water options, but we don’t have hot water by the toilet so we don’t use that feature.  I’m not sure how well hot water would work anyway, since you’d need to run it a while to get to the hot water.  :dunno: 

Use the cold water to brush your teeth while waiting for the water to get hot.

• Sad 1

On 4/17/2021 at 12:22 PM, jerryskids said:

I'm trying to reconstruct the timing of this; we moved a few short months after this post, and decided to trash the Tushy in the packing, and I'm not sure why.  Perhaps we thought we'd upgrade to an integrated seat?  Anyway, we are doing a big remodel of our new house, and while doing it we're replacing the master toilet (which sucks) and planning to include a bidet seat with the new one.

On 4/17/2021 at 11:58 AM, vuduchile said:

Update:  Installed a hand held bidet attachment with a new toilet here at work.  The pressure was way too high the first time, and I felt like by bunghole was being pressure washed with a zero nozzle.  Not fun.  Dialed it back and it now works fine. 

The Toto washlet is definitely the Cadillac of bidet toilets, but there's no need to spend that kind of money for warm water and an air dryer.

With the hand held, make sure you have an elongated toilet, scooch forward, rinse off, then dry with TP.  It's so much better than just spreading crap around with dry TP.  I would also add that I have been trimming (not shaving) the hair back there, which also helps 

Yeah, those are like $500, plus the money to add an outlet by the toilet.  As such, and since water in Phoenix doesn't get that cold, and since we learned this morning we need to spend another $1500 to run a 50A line for our cooktop (currently has only 40A), I'm leaning a mechanical-only seat which is around $100, something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0815CP9G5/ref=emc_b_5_i?th=1

But the electrical people are there now, and I'm tempted to add the outlet while they are there, just in case for the future.

Isn't he the President? 

I think the white house should use a massive bidet on the oval office to flush out the crap that's in there these days. 

• Confused 1

I recently found if you take one of those toilet cleaner thingys you hang from the bowl and tilt it the right way, it will give your butt hole a little splash of water and whatever bleach cleaner it consists of. It burns a little the first few times but you will get acclimated to it. 

8 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I recently found if you take one of those toilet cleaner thingys you hang from the bowl and tilt it the right way, it will give your butt hole a little splash of water and whatever bleach cleaner it consists of. It burns a little the first few times but you will get acclimated to it. 

Nice, people are paying big money for bundt-hole whitening these days.  :thumbsup:

I misread topic and thought it said "Biden". 

Similar but a Biden steals my tax money after messing w my azzhole. 

19 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm trying to reconstruct the timing of this; we moved a few short months after this post, and decided to trash the Tushy in the packing, and I'm not sure why.  Perhaps we thought we'd upgrade to an integrated seat?  Anyway, we are doing a big remodel of our new house, and while doing it we're replacing the master toilet (which sucks) and planning to include a bidet seat with the new one.

Yeah, those are like $500, plus the money to add an outlet by the toilet.  As such, and since water in Phoenix doesn't get that cold, and since we learned this morning we need to spend another $1500 to run a 50A line for our cooktop (currently has only 40A), I'm leaning a mechanical-only seat which is around $100, something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0815CP9G5/ref=emc_b_5_i?th=1

But the electrical people are there now, and I'm tempted to add the outlet while they are there, just in case for the future.

I'd add the outlet and go with the Washlet while you're in there.  

The handheld requires you to lift the wand, aim and spray.  With the washlet, you just sit there and push a button.  It even has a dryer.