Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Swine flu, bird flu, west nile, mad cow.  The ones the health department goes crazy over don't scare me.  It's the ones they refuse to acknowledge that do the damage.

They think this might have originated from those weird fockers eating bats and snakes and sh!t.  There is a video on RT that has someone there eating bat soup that literally has a bat floating in a bowl of liquid.  WTF?  This same kind of idiocy is what gives us ebola every couple of years.  

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

They think this might have originated from those weird fockers eating bats and snakes and sh!t.  There is a video on RT that has someone there eating bat soup that literally has a bat floating in a bowl of liquid.  WTF?  This same kind of idiocy is what gives us ebola every couple of years.  

That's a special kind of stupid right there.

I think we should let it run it’s course naturally so it can flush the weak from our species. Overpopulation is the number 1 cause of MMGW we should do this to “Save the Planet”.

• Thanks 2

If we open the borders maybe all the different diseases can knock each other out. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If we open the borders maybe all the different diseases can knock each other out. 

If only there was a low IQ virus and a lazy ass virus. 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

If only there was a low IQ virus and a lazy ass virus. 

God, I hope not.  I'd hate to be the only one posting here.

• Haha 2

Honestly, there’s nothing we need more than a good purge. Not this silly 800 deaths or a couple thousand, I’m talking a couple billion. A few billion Chinese or Indian would barely even put a dent in their day to day. The world needs some breathing room.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Honestly, there’s nothing we need more than a good purge. Not this silly 800 deaths or a couple thousand, I’m talking a couple billion. A few billion Chinese or Indian would barely even put a dent in their day to day. The world needs some breathing room.

Africa?

36 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I'm ready for good ole fashion plaque. I'm not a super prepped but I have enough to take care of my family for a good year. 

An article from 2017:  https://www.nature.com/news/inside-the-chinese-lab-poised-to-study-world-s-most-dangerous-pathogens-1.21487

A laboratory in Wuhan is on the cusp of being cleared to work with the world’s most dangerous pathogens. The move is part of a plan to build between five and seven biosafety level-4 (BSL-4) labs across the Chinese mainland by 2025, and has generated much excitement, as well as some concerns.

Some scientists outside China worry about pathogens escaping, and the addition of a biological dimension to geopolitical tensions between China and other nations. But Chinese microbiologists are celebrating their entrance to the elite cadre empowered to wrestle with the world’s greatest biological threats.

“It will offer more opportunities for Chinese researchers, and our contribution on the BSL‑4-level pathogens will benefit the world,” says George Gao, director of the Chinese Academy of Sciences Key Laboratory of Pathogenic Microbiology and Immunology in Beijing. There are already two BSL-4 labs in Taiwan, but the National Bio-safety Laboratory, Wuhan, would be the first on the Chinese mainland.

The lab was certified as meeting the standards and criteria of BSL-4 by the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS) in January. The CNAS examined the lab’s infrastructure, equipment and management, says a CNAS representative, paving the way for the Ministry of Health to give its approval. A representative from the ministry says it will move slowly and cautiously; if the assessment goes smoothly, it could approve the laboratory by the end of June.

BSL-4 is the highest level of biocontainment: its criteria include filtering air and treating water and waste before they leave the laboratory, and stipulating that researchers change clothes and shower before and after using lab facilities. Such labs are often controversial. The first BSL-4 lab in Japan was built in 1981, but operated with lower-risk pathogens until 2015, when safety concerns were finally overcome.

Man, we are so embedded with the Chinese it’s not funny. Can’t see how this ends well for us.  But hey, some people will get rich and the stock market goes up. 

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Africa?

Yes, especially there. I’d love for the majestic wildlife and beautiful terrain to flourish.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, drobeski said:

Should we be quarantining post from volty and tbom  ? 😯😷

I could go o FBG and try to spread sanity.

Another big city put on lockdown making the quarantined population 35 mil

Would have been far better to be more strategic earlier. Get the best medical care on the individuals sick. But now there's 35 million people stuck together for "containment" :unsure:

Backing up...I guess once word gets out that there's something gnarly going around, with that many people, it's basically impossible to begin to manage it methodically. 

Aand they wanted to have a lab that deals with the most intense pathogens in the world :huh:

It would be kind of interesting if 75% of the population just got wiped out and we just did a hard reset on earth

31 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It would be kind of interesting if 75% of the population just got wiped out and we just did a hard reset on earth

Assuming you and yours are part of the 25%, sure. 

8 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Thanos? Is that you?

China Disney Land is closed to stop the spread.

The developed (white) nations had a great handle on this stuff. Now that we do business with and allow the worlds backwards countries people in here we have a problem. Nice work libtards/ bankers/corporations. 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

A second case has been confirmed in Chicago.

Chicago resident who traveled to China diagnosed with coronavirus, health officials say

CHICAGO — A Chicago woman who returned from a visit to China earlier this month has been diagnosed with the respiratory coronavirus that has sickened hundreds in China, according to the Chicago Department of Public Health.

The woman, who is in her 60s, remained hospitalized Friday and her condition had been stabilized, said Dr. Allison Arwady, the commissioner for the Chicago Department of Public Health, on a news call with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The woman traveled to Wuhan, China, in late December and on Jan. 13 returned to Chicago, Arwady said.

I kid you not....waiting in the airport for my flight...Asian dude with a mask has walked by me twice.  So I'm pretty much dead. 

19 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I kid you not....waiting in the airport for my flight...Asian dude with a mask has walked by me twice.  So I'm pretty much dead. 

If some Muslim doesn’t get you first. Be careful. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If some Muslim doesn’t get you first. Be careful. 

My luck itll be a Muslim WITH the virus. 

3 potential cases in Michigan one very close to me.

So they are saying hundreds of cases in China. What's that really mean? 100,000s? or millions?

I think something escaped from that lab in Wuhan.  Even the name Wuhan sounds ominous. 46 million in China under quarantine, reports it's jumped to Europe now (France).

Not if but when a real plague comes (hopefully this isn't it) the world is FOCKED! Look how fast this sh1t has spread from a bunch of backwoods sh1thole bat soup eating Chinese freaks to all the way around the world.

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Not if but when a real plague comes (hopefully this isn't it) the world is FOCKED! Look how fast this sh1t has spread from a bunch of backwoods sh1thole bat soup eating Chinese freaks to all the way around the world.

Yeah, we're focking doomed (hopefully this isn't it) eventually.  This might be a good time for a thread about emergency preparedness and what us geeks have on hand. want to get in the future, and think is necessary in case of a serious SHTF scenario.

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Yeah, we're focking doomed (hopefully this isn't it) eventually.  This might be a good time for a thread about emergency preparedness and what us geeks have on hand. want to get in the future, and think is necessary in case of a serious SHTF scenario.

Start one

Not getting Chinese food for a while. And I’ll stick to normal checkers. And no Amazon deliveries either. 

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Thanos? Is that you?

Yes.

I also know how to reduce the crime rate in the US by 52%, if you're interested 

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

@Voltaire Are you currently in China?  

Yes. Three provinces away from Wuhan, I use to say that we don't have the virus here yet, but my province has dots on the map now. Hopefully none of the dots are local. The disease seems really popular with old people. My city bills itself as a Florida-style winter retreat for oldsters, as a matter of fact, I was the one they tapped to translate the slogan into English for the city's marketing agency promoting it as a senior community resort location. Hopefully they didn't spend too much of their PR budget in Wuhan.