Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

Where's Tim? Dead from a jab induced heart attack? Told ya the jab was not only useless but was never even needed. They could have treated these fatties but the CDC & fauci decided to kill them....not that there is anything wrong with that.

Social security payments are now less of a burden on the govt as is health care. 

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Where's Tim? Dead from a jab induced heart attack? Told ya the jab was not only useless but was never even needed. They could have treated these fatties but the CDC & fauci decided to kill them....not that there is anything wrong with that.

Social security payments are now less of a burden on the govt as is health care. 

He's getting the latest download of spin and messaging.

Youngest daughter has the Vid; she is the one with diabetes so a little concerning, but luckily it is the Omnicold so she just has mild symptoms. She is the one furthest down the koolaid path; vaxxed but as I think about it I don't know if she got a booster. My wife and I spent some time with her Saturday so... we'll see.  

Speaking of the wife, she is so done with Covid.  She just wants to lick a big throbbing Covid cack, get it, and be done.  I told her it's probably still not totally ideal if I get it so let's not quite go there, but she's prolly right that it's when not if at this point.

Middle daughter just got tested at a park near our house.  She also has taken the blue pill but she is coming around to sanity.  I just got back from taking her something at the park while she waited for her results (negative btw).  There were a couple hundred people there, in line or sitting waiting for results.  All masked, nobody talking, all just sitting around looking like a death camp.  AZ is generally low on the Covid restrictions scale so it was very weird.  Anyway, daughter was there because, in her words, it is for show because she was exposed last week and all of her friends have been tested, and had already been giving her crap about not being tested yet.  Also in her words, since she is asymptomatic, it won't change her from doing things she already has planned, except she'll wear a mask.  She had Covid less than 2 months ago so the odds of her having it again were pretty slim.

Finally I was going to make a crack about how they had good music playing at the testing facility, but as I thought about what song I had liked I realized it was Zombie by the Cranberries.  I totally missed the relevance as I looked around at a bunch of zombies in masks. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Middle daughter just got tested at a park near our house.  She also has taken the blue pill but she is coming around to sanity.  I just got back from taking her something at the park while she waited for her results (negative btw).  There were a couple hundred people there, in line or sitting waiting for results.  All masked, nobody talking, all just sitting around looking like a death camp.  AZ is generally low on the Covid restrictions scale so it was very weird.  Anyway, daughter was there because, in her words, it is for show because she was exposed last week and all of her friends have been tested, and had already been giving her crap about not being tested yet.  Also in her words, since she is asymptomatic, it won't change her from doing things she already has planned, except she'll wear a mask.  She had Covid less than 2 months ago so the odds of her having it again were pretty slim.

dude how old is middle daughter?? under 30?????? this sh;t right here is insane to me...and makes me weep for our youth. she had it 2 months ago and friends are test shaming her??????

what the absolute FOCK????

7 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

dude how old is middle daughter?? under 30?????? this sh;t right here is insane to me...and makes me weep for our youth. she had it 2 months ago and friends are test shaming her??????

Unbelievable

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Speaking of the wife, she is so done with Covid.  She just wants to lick a big throbbing Covid cack, get it, and be done.  I told her it's probably still not totally ideal if I get it so let's not quite go there, but she's prolly right that it's when not if at this point.

Once I get Covid I can fly your way and help her out.  :thumbsup:

We all know who is in danger from Covid at this point. That’s where the attention should be. Remember aids? Everyone was scared, condom use went through the roof. Then we saw who was in danger and adjusted. The same thing should happen here. 

On 9/21/2020 at 5:45 PM, drobeski said:

I think the fact that he made virtually all other forms of death come to a halt is an amazing achievement. 

When talking about Trump and his approach to the virus.

Still the best line to come out of this thread. 

• Thanks 1

Supply chain issues are going to get worse. They are changing federal regulations to get your CDL on Feb 7th. Going to be much more difficult. Which means even less truck drivers. 

8 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Supply chain issues are going to get worse. They are changing federal regulations to get your CDL on Feb 7th. Going to be much more difficult. Which means even less truck drivers. 

Requiring black people to have an ID to drive a truck is racist. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, porkbutt said:

this sh;t right here is insane to me...and makes me weep for our youth.....

Here's why you should. Focking local government said you have to be vaxxed to attend in person classes at local community College.  Friend's son said fock it and did it.  Gets covid 2 weeks later, and now they have totally eliminated in-class. He was focked by the scared lib pansies who run our local government. 

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Here's why you should. Focking local government said you have to be vaxxed to attend in person classes at local community College.  Friend's son said fock it and did it.  Gets covid 2 weeks later, and now they have totally eliminated in-class. He was focked by the scared lib pansies who run our local government. 

yup like that would make steam come out my ears. there has to be a ton of lawsuits brewing with this bs.

I went to pick up some cream cheese the other day.  Section was completely bare aside from some horrendous "plant based" options.  Thanks a lot, Biden. :mad:

#bareshelvesbiden

4 hours ago, porkbutt said:

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Unbelievable

She's 23.  I believe it is the norm and not the exception for people of that age.  You are right to be concerned about our youth because in general I think that this generation is lost and I don't see why it would get better with the younger kids.

5 hours ago, lod001 said:

hes so confused, especially with the CDC director now backing up all of our conspiracies, he just doesn't know what to do

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

he said big and throbbing, not micropenis

Semantics.  :lol:

It's still big enough to spread the death spores. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

She's 23.  I believe it is the norm and not the exception for people of that age.  You are right to be concerned about our youth because in general I think that this generation is lost and I don't see why it would get better with the younger kids.

Skids, my daughter is 23 as well, triple vaxed, and just getting over covid. Cried when trump won, shocked she could catch covid.  She’s very smart, but so naive.  My son is 25, double vaxed, but also diabetic. He has a lot better outlook than my daughter.  I think she’ll end up in a university spouting leftist bullshit.  

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Youngest daughter has the Vid; she is the one with diabetes so a little concerning, but luckily it is the Omnicold so she just has mild symptoms. She is the one furthest down the koolaid path; vaxxed but as I think about it I don't know if she got a booster. My wife and I spent some time with her Saturday so... we'll see.  

Finally I was going to make a crack about how they had good music playing at the testing facility, but as I thought about what song I had liked I realized it was Zombie by the Cranberries.  I totally missed the relevance as I looked around at a bunch of zombies in masks. :lol: 

My unvaxxed T1 had it in July.  She had fewer symptoms than her siblings.  Hope she's well!

• Thanks 1

Late 50's black lady I work with got covid over Christmas. She was very anti vax before. She said she never wanted to be that sick again and immediately got vaxxed and will get every booster offered going forward. :dunno:

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Late 50's black lady I work with got covid over Christmas. She was very anti vax before. She said she never wanted to be that sick again and immediately got vaxxed and will get every booster offered going forward. :dunno:

If you're in your late 50s, you should be getting vaccinated.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Fat, black, late 50's. She's fine without going the hospital. Fock that vaccine unless you have MAJOR comorbidities 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nobody said:

.........if you are fat, have 4+ comorbidities, maybe. Here's' a better idea. Get healthy.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

.........if you are fat, have 4+ comorbidities, maybe. Here's' a better idea. Get healthy.

That is a good idea, but ain't no one got no time for that.

Just now, nobody said:

That is a good idea, but ain't no one got no time for that.

Yep, gotta down that loaded triple greasy McDs burger.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

I went to pick up some cream cheese the other day.  Section was completely bare aside from some horrendous "plant based" options.  Thanks a lot, Biden. :mad:

#bareshelvesbiden

Walensky came right out and said on Good Morning America that over 75% of the deaths had 4 plus comobidities.  

WTF?  🤣

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Walensky came right out and said on Good Morning America that over 75% of the deaths had 4 plus comobidities.  

WTF?  🤣

They've known this for a year. Fock this administration. Fock Faucci 

Walensky’s top hits this week:

“What [vaccines] can't do anymore is prevent transmission."

“In some hospitals that we've talked to, up to 40% of the patients who are coming in with COVID-19 are coming in not because they’re sick with COVID, but because they’re coming in with something else and have had to, COVID or the Omicron variant detected.”

“The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities,”  “Really these are people who were unwell to begin with.”

Unfocking believable  

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

“In some hospitals that we've talked to, up to 40% of the patients who are coming in with COVID-19 are coming in not because they’re sick with COVID, but because they’re coming in with something else and have had to, COVID or the Omicron variant detected.”

“The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities,”  “Really these are people who were unwell to begin with.”

Unfocking believable  

Head of the CDC saying what we have been saying for 2 years. :lol:.

botcuck got when the getting was good.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Unfocking believable  

But I get a 1200 dollar a year "surcharge" for not being vaxed. Fock off 

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Head of the CDC saying what we have been saying for 2 years. :lol:.

botcuck got when the getting was good.

Kinda bummed that he's been thoroughly defeated and has nothing left to argue.

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That dbag will still come in running in circles arguing . :lol:

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Hey, where is he??? Did the Covid finally get him despite his 5 shots and triple masking?   I need a graph from Twitter to tell me what's going on. 

24 minutes ago, Horseman said:

WTF?  🤣

I'm unloading on the antifaguys losers.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We all know who is in danger from Covid at this point. That’s where the attention should be. Remember aids? Everyone was scared, condom use went through the roof. Then we saw who was in danger and adjusted. The same thing should happen here. 

Fauci was in charge of HIV/AIDS.

35 minutes ago, lod001 said:

We need tim's failed takes on this useless sh1t.

Well at least he finally admitted their vaccine suxors.