Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Pfiser says a new Omicron vaccine will be ready be end of March!

After its come and gone. 🤣

Big pharm is big pharming 

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

Walensky came right out and said on Good Morning America that over 75% of the deaths had 4 plus comobidities.  

WTF?  🤣

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Summary of a study of 1.2 million people.  That’s a study that has a large sample size and likely reflects what actually is happening.  Are you suggesting the study would be different with more or less people?  Or do you need another study to get an opinion?  Bwahahahaha 

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

:lol:. Is she really touting a 0.003 death rate as successful? Overall death rate of Americans since this began is 0.003. All with serious comorbidities.  Poor bot should have stayed in the closet.

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:. Is she really touting a 0.003 death rate as successful? Overall death rate of Americans since this began is 0.003. All with serious comorbidities.  Poor bot should have stayed in the closet.

It appears he's been diagnosed with Mass Formation Psychosis.

CDC director says 75% of covid deaths were in people already unwell to begin with. Number is probably higher. Truth is finally starting to come out. That $cience ain’t much science anymore now is it board liberals? How does it feel to be proven wrong like always 

https://bit.ly/34zRDWR?fbclid=IwAR0YS_il2KKZNBZsHCEf-_L4EvmvGvmodD2_Tt3lqw0tgzK_ZRgstJ8g2iA

So they've officially moved the booster guidance down to 5 months instead of 6?  When did they sneak that across?

19 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Late 50's black lady I work with got covid over Christmas. She was very anti vax before. She said she never wanted to be that sick again and immediately got vaxxed and will get every booster offered going forward. :dunno:

She doesn't need the vax now.  The antibodies made by the body get stored in the blood plasma and bone marrow if she encounters a coronavirus again. 

All six previously known coronaviruses spark production of both antibodies and memory T cells. In addition, studies of immunity to SARS-CoV-1 have shown that T cells stick around for many years longer than acquired antibodies. So, Bertoletti’s team set out to gain a better understanding of T cell immunity against the novel coronavirus.

The researchers gathered blood samples from 36 people who’d recently recovered from mild to severe COVID-19. They focused their attention on T cells (including CD4 helper and CD8 cytotoxic, both of which can function as memory T cells). They identified T cells that respond to the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid, which is a structural protein inside the virus. They also detected T cell responses to two non-structural proteins that SARS-CoV-2 needs to make additional copies of its genome and spread. The team found that all those recently recovered from COVID-19 produced T cells that recognize multiple parts of SARS-CoV-2.

Next, they looked at blood samples from 23 people who’d survived SARS. Their studies showed that those individuals still had lasting memory T cells today, 17 years after the outbreak. Those memory T cells, acquired in response to SARS-CoV-1, also recognized parts of SARS-CoV-2.

Finally, Bertoletti’s team looked for such T cells in blood samples from 37 healthy individuals with no history of either COVID-19 or SARS. To their surprise, more than half had T cells that recognize one or more of the SARS-CoV-2 proteins under study here. It’s still not clear if this acquired immunity stems from previous infection with coronaviruses that cause the common cold or perhaps from exposure to other as-yet unknown coronaviruses.

https://directorsblog.nih.gov/2020/07/28/immune-t-cells-may-offer-lasting-protection-against-covid-19/

15 hours ago, TimHauck said:

That doesn't change the impact or importance of her statement about 4+ comorbities at all.

18 hours ago, Horseman said:

Walensky came right out and said on Good Morning America that over 75% of the deaths had 4 plus comobidities.  

WTF?  🤣

Original CDC data posted to Tim somewhere in this thread showed most had 6-10+ co-morbidities, and were in certain age ranges.  Obesity was #1, stress and mental issues was #2, diabetes was #3.  At that time, only 740 of the 80,000 deaths in the U.S. were from covid alone with no co-morbidities. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BudBro said:

Original CDC data posted to Tim somewhere in this thread showed most had 6-10+ co-morbidities, and were in certain age ranges.  Obesity was #1, stress and mental issues was #2, diabetes was #3.  At that time, only 740 of the 80,000 deaths in the U.S. were from covid alone with no co-morbidities. 

Think of how much money this virus will save families who were spending big dollars on massive health care costs for those people who already had one foot in the grave. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Ivermectin 'Works Throughout All Phases' Of COVID According To Leaked Military Documents

link

And also some info in there that the virus was man-made.  However, since the genie is loosed, ivermectin is the only way to allow the genie to burn through.

3 hours ago, Horseman said:

So they've officially moved the booster guidance down to 5 months instead of 6?  When did they sneak that across?

Yep. And the psycho running pfizer says that the 2x jab is useless vs omicron and we know the booster is  10 weeks at best and more likely useless as well.

"Two doses of the vaccine offers very limited protection, if any." Translation: It doesn't' work at all.

3 hours ago, BudBro said:

Ivermectin 'Works Throughout All Phases' Of COVID According To Leaked Military Documents

link

And also some info in there that the virus was man-made.  However, since the genie is loosed, ivermectin is the only way to allow the genie to burn through.

probably fake news or something

4 hours ago, BudBro said:

She doesn't need the vax now.  The antibodies made by the body get stored in the blood plasma and bone marrow if she encounters a coronavirus again. 

You are 100% correct. I am in no mood to argue a moot point with a late 50's black woman I'm friends with. 

But I was told it was horse paste! :Cry:

• Its official. The CDC admitting the cloth 🤣 masks dont work. Get ready for N95 recommendations for everyone in the future.  

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:
  • Its official. The CDC admitting the cloth 🤣 masks dont work. Get ready for N95 recommendations for everyone in the future.  

What if we triple up?

Whether you think Dr. Anthony Fauci is a scumbag or a Saint it doesn't matter at this point, his time should be up.   Every corporate accountant is audited by other accountants.  I want to see the medical version of KPMG's auditor's report.  Where is that?   Is there no oversight of the overseers?  

Have we really fallen to the point where Covid positive/vaxxed Healthcare workers are working, and healthy/unvaxxed have been fired?  Literally, how can this be?

29 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Whether you think Dr. Anthony Fauci is a scumbag or a Saint it doesn't matter at this point, his time should be up.   Every corporate accountant is audited by other accountants.  I want to see the medical version of KPMG's auditor's report.  Where is that?   Is there no oversight of the overseers?  

Rand Paul gives it a go.

• Like 1

At the same hearing where Fauci takes his mask off, Walensky keeps her double mask on. 🤣

You'd think they'd at least coordinate that. 

• Haha 1

I'm at 4 people now that I've heard had or are having bad cases of omicron. All 2-3x jabbed. 1 coworker.  He was at work last week, said it hit him on Wednesday. Had to work on his computer Friday while he was infected. Being that contagious, I should have caught it. Nope. The other 3, a coworker said he knows the 3. He's 2x jabbed. 

Interesting that the jabbed are getting very sick and the unjabbed are not. The highly possible conclusion is that ADE is real. They have weakened immune systems from the juice. Omicron is a weak virus. That's a fact.

Start listening at 1:25. as the clown even admits ADE is real. I beleive this video is from before unleashing the toxic crapola. Good luck if you got this sh1t inside you.

1 minute ago, lod001 said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-11/repeat-booster-shots-risk-overloading-immune-system-ema-says

Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune system and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency

oops.

It's the same reason you dont just take antibiotics for every infection/possible infection you might have. You run the risk of it not working when you really need it. No way I'm taking any boosters until absolutely forced to. 

Good news is they arent smart enough/cant update the mandates quick enough to follow their ever changing "science" .  Everything I'm aware of, including the ones in front of the SCOTUS right now doesnt include any booster for the definition of being fully vaccinated.   

47 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Have we really fallen to the point where Covid positive/vaxxed Healthcare workers are working, and healthy/unvaxxed have been fired?  Literally, how can this be?

yes

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I tried to tell everyone about their stupid mask. Pages and pages of arguing with people. Cloth masks don't stop sh1t. Surgical mask doesn't stop sh1t. N95 masks are not that effective.

Of course being right AGAIN! won't make people listen. I'm still just the azzhole.

7 hours ago, lod001 said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-11/repeat-booster-shots-risk-overloading-immune-system-ema-says

Repeat booster doses every four months could eventually weaken the immune system and tire out people, according to the European Medicines Agency

oops. Where is fraud fauci, the CDC, biden? You won't get the truth from them.

This is what I have always said to people.  I am 33 and pretty healthy.  Hardly ever get sick.  Why would I take a vaccine that is going to hurt my good immune system? 

I see it too.  And not just vaxed getting covid.  Vaxed just getting sick.  I see so many people have a cough or runny nose.  Nothing major.  But they are all vaxed.  Me and people I know unvaxed seem healthy this winter.  People left and right leaving work sick.  Depleted immune systems.  

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I tried to tell everyone about their stupid mask. Pages and pages of arguing with people. Cloth masks don't stop sh1t. Surgical mask doesn't stop sh1t. N95 masks are not that effective.

Of course being right AGAIN! won't make people listen. I'm still just the azzhole.

The old what is the difference between a conservative conspiracy theory and the truth? 

6 months

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

This is what I have always said to people.  I am 33 and pretty healthy.  Hardly ever get sick.  Why would I take a vaccine that is going to hurt my good immune system? 

I see it too.  And not just vaxed getting covid.  Vaxed just getting sick.  I see so many people have a cough or runny nose.  Nothing major.  But they are all vaxed.  Me and people I know unvaxed seem healthy this winter.  People left and right leaving work sick.  Depleted immune systems.  

I'm 57 and that sh1t is never going in me. You can build up your immune system and this virus won't do jack to ya. Getting tested next week for Vitamin D levels. If it's not over 50, I'll increase my D3 intake. Once again those in the hospital all have low vitamin D levels. You put low vitamin D with comorbidities, my guess is you die.

25 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Fauci says everyone will get Omicron regardless of vaccination,  but the unvaxxed are 10x more likely to get it. :lol:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/01/12/covid-omicron-variant-live-updates/

You can't make this stuff up.  Just all over the place.  And these are our "trusted experts"

So the guy who works for me (asked if he could get the booster last month) just called and is going in to get a heart stent. Said he hadn't been feeling well.