Cdub100

Coronavirus - Doomsday

3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

What’s the latest on the genesis of Covid? Any breaking news?  Any NATO hearings?  Any U.S. Senate hearings doing root cause analysis of how Covid derived and spread worldwide, and shut the world down by a virus?  

WHY IS THAT NOT THE #1 INVESTIGATIVE NEWS STORY IN THE WORLD?

If the US government is crapping their pants at the thought of China, what investigative reporter or outlet in the entire world is going to touch the story. China has killed every link to the lab. Not figuratively. 

They are holding the frigging Olympics when they should be burning, which has happened before. Didn't end well.

"If it comes down to it, I'll log out and log back in."

This actually makes me a little angry. You're an elected leader and the people are talking to you. Talk with the people, or you actually are the tyrant they're calling you.

The expectation she should be able to pass stringent rules and not have to engage about it is effed up. 

These people can't handle any real heat.

What are the odds that we spend the next 5-10 years uncovering scandal after scandal regarding coverups, stolen money, dangerous side effects of vaccines and other criminal activity related to big pharma, the medical industry, and Democrats while people like rusty spend all that time trying to dismiss it as lies, old news, the Republicans signed off on it, etc. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

What are the odds that we spend the next 5-10 years uncovering scandal after scandal regarding coverups, stolen money, dangerous side effects of vaccines and other criminal activity related to big pharma, the medical industry, and Democrats while people like rusty spend all that time trying to dismiss it as lies, old news, the Republicans signed off on it, etc. 

Are we still talking about this?

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Nobody will care and the people who got rich will get away with it.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Nobody will care and the people who got rich will get away with it.

The government is so in bed with Bourla on this shìt, they'll sweep it right under the rug just like they refuse to look very hard at the Wuhan lab.  They'd just be burying themselves.

8 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Bengasi. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Damn.  WebMD is even pumping out conspiracy theories now.

My girlfriend is in great shape. No weight problem or any other things. Except for vitamin D deficiency. So she was prescribed heavier doses of it. 

She isn't much of an outdoors person so probably not enough sunlight.  

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Damn.  WebMD is even pumping out conspiracy theories now.

I guess now that the jab juice pimping is over, they will start telling the truth. 

14 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I guess now that the jab juice pimping is over, they will start telling the truth. 

Yeah. For many people with conditions the shots probably helped them, which is fine, but all the rest about that stuff was meh. 

13 hours ago, fandandy said:

You guys need to STFU.  Seriously.  464 focking pages.  STFU already.  We get it.

No you don’t, the mandates are still in effect and the government is still treating this like a pandemic. I think it is sad that our government has been screwing around with us for so long and half the population doesn’t give a crap.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

No you don’t, the mandates are still in effect and the government is still treating this like a pandemic. I think it is sad that our government has been screwing around with us for so long and half the population doesn’t give a crap.

That was all simply a test to see how easily and long they could keep the lemmings obeying. That point has been reached so they are in the process of backing off. Some lefties are just too dumb to see that people are over the BS or they simply do not want to relinquish the authority. See the psycho canadian leader.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Biden & the CDC are the biggest clown show on he planet. 

I just left a 7/11.  They have a sign that says face masks required in the door but its facing inwards so you can only read it when leaving.  D’oh!

On 2/14/2022 at 12:59 PM, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. For many people with conditions the shots probably helped them, which is fine, but all the rest about that stuff was meh. 

Severe, critical COVID-19 cases more likely in vitamin D-deficient people: study.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/severe-critical-covid-cases-more-likely-vitamin-d-deficient

I don’t remember the CDC suggesting vitamin D. It has been known to help for over a year.

29 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Severe, critical COVID-19 cases more likely in vitamin D-deficient people: study.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/severe-critical-covid-cases-more-likely-vitamin-d-deficient

I don’t remember the CDC suggesting vitamin D. It has been known to help for over a year.

The CDC only pimped the jab juice by direction of whoever was really running the shitshow. Follow the $.

They also never discussed early treatment which would have saved 100's of 1000s of lives. They are complicit in the murdering of these people.

• Thanks 2

This kunt thinks it's good news that cases are so high that kids can't be unmasked.  I'm shocked this is from a teacher union head.  

Fentanyl overdoses become No. 1 cause of death among US adults, ages 18-45: 'A national emergency'

More adults between 18 and 45 died of fentanyl overdoses in 2020 than COVID-19, motor vehicle accidents, cancer and suicide

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fentanyl-overdoses-leading-cause-death-adults

The Dems can shut down the country and set up injection sites but they don’t want to shut down the border where the majority of fentanyl is coming from.

15 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Illinois School Board member not following science.

"But muh masks that don't work". REEEEE!!!

NSFW language.

Illinois deserves what they get if they keep electing worktards like this low IQ jackass. We can only hope that his next jab causes a heart attack and eliminates him from the planet.

13 hours ago, Fireballer said:

This kunt thinks it's good news that cases are so high that kids can't be unmasked.  I'm shocked this is from a teacher union head.  

Well as you can see in her pic, she's a an obese hoglet so she is obviously a candidate for death via covid.

'The View's' Joy Behar says she will wear a mask 'indefinitely' in public places

During the opening segment of the show focused on the CDC potentially easing its guidance on wearing masks, Behar told her fellow co-hosts that she was listening to her own guidance rather than the CDC's because the latter's were continuously changing, and that she would continue wearing a mask indoors in public places even if the guidelines were eased.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-joy-behar-mask-indefinitely-public-places

• Haha 1

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Obviously lying.   Wish we could get odds from Vegas.  I give less than a month after the restrictions are lifted.

Some people have become addicted to mask wearing and we will see them wearing masks for a very long time.  Pandemic caused a lot of mental illness.

33 minutes ago, vomit said:

Some people have become addicted to mask wearing and we will see them wearing masks for a very long time.  Pandemic caused a lot of mental illness.

I agree, but Joy doesn't wear a mask on her show.  She is grandstanding, which is common for her from what I have seen.  She appears to cater to viewers who fit your description.

A Koch Brothers led group were helping lead the charge against mask mandates by circulating template letters among of women's group...

Called it- I'll take my victory lap now...that's what we are supposed to do right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/10/01/masks-schools-koch-money/?fbclid=IwAR00mDDQhiU3XjBByTyZpOnVcb-JfdrAMkmBuIWfVP5Gp05z2LCGbeFD4Ts

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I agree, but Joy doesn't wear a mask on her show.  She is grandstanding, which is common for her from what I have seen.  She appears to cater to viewers who fit your description.

Oh sorry, I wouldn't know, I don't watch the view.

:lol:

phaggit.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Obviously lying.   Wish we could get odds from Vegas.  I give less than a month after the restrictions are lifted.

How psychotic do you have to be to make a statement like that and not know it's gonna blow up in your face the 1st time you are caught in public not waring it. The other possibility is that she really is that fockin stupid. That she would wear it forever in public. Its a viable vegas bet with odds favoring that she gets busted down the road.

9 minutes ago, lod001 said:

How psychotic do you have to be to make a statement like that and not know it's gonna blow up in your face the 1st time you are caught in public not waring it. The other possibility is that she really is that fockin stupid. That she would wear it forever in public. Its a viable vegas bet with odds favoring that she gets busted down the road.

Because she's a lib liar who never intends to do it and will never be castigated for not doing it.   No repercussions allow for great flexibility.

31 minutes ago, vomit said:

Oh sorry, I wouldn't know, I don't watch the view.

:lol:

phaggit.

Your wife has it on and I watch for about 8 minutes.  :dunno:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Because she's a lib liar who never intends to do it and will never be castigated for not doing it.   No repercussions allow for great flexibility.

Didn’t she say she was going to leave the US if Trump was elected?

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

A Koch Brothers led group were helping lead the charge against mask mandates by circulating template letters among of women's group...

Called it- I'll take my victory lap now...that's what we are supposed to do right?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/10/01/masks-schools-koch-money/?fbclid=IwAR00mDDQhiU3XjBByTyZpOnVcb-JfdrAMkmBuIWfVP5Gp05z2LCGbeFD4Ts

Oh, liberals are back to hating the Koch brothers again? That’s funny, because they were jocking their dik last I looked. Trump brought about some strange bedfellows. Or as some would say , phony fukks

@jerryskids

Forgot to update.  I finally did get my Biden test kits last Saturday.  Now I have 9 total.  Not sure what I'm going to do with these things.  Probably not worth much now the cases are dropping like flies.  If anyone needs them PM me and I'll mail them to you.

Also able to get the Biden N95 free masks at RiteAid now that every state has announced eliminating the mask mandates and we don't need them.   🤣  Oh well at least I can use those for other things.