Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

2 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

If Abe Lincoln was alive today I bet he would rethink that emancipation thing. These animals cannot and will never behave. 

If Abe Lincoln was president, that cop would have been in jail by now and not one piece of property would be damaged. Leadership matters.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

If Abe Lincoln was president, that cop would have been in jail by now and not one piece of property would be damaged. Leadership matters.

The animals were going to burn that focker down no matter what. They don’t give a shitt about Reggie Floyd. Their animalistic instincts took over and it became about mayhem and free stuff. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Another sunrise and another morning where a cityare and lives are destroyed by racist white guilt riddled antifa thugs who continues to down the throats of the Floyd family who called for peace. 

24 more hours pass. Nothing changes. Black guy is dead. White guy is free to do whatever he wants. They sure are using a lot of time trying to figure out some way to let this white guy off the hook.

Minority CNN reporter Omar Jimenez and his camera crew were arrested this morning on the streets of Mineapolis. Not sure why. That's right, a news reporter of color was arrested before the cop who murdered the black guy was. Let that sink in

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Minority CNN reporter Omar Jimenez and his camera crew were arrested this morning on the streets of Mineapolis. Not sure why. That's right, a news reporter of color was arrested before the cop who murdered the black guy was. Let that sink in

I don’t know why they arrested a journalist. I had been under the impression that the Minneapolis police were doing nothing, so, eh, well at least arresting journalists isn’t eating donuts while the city burns. They may even potentially have a legitimate reason although it is hard to imagine.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don’t know why they arrested a journalist. I had been under the impression that the Minneapolis police were doing nothing, so, eh, well at least arresting journalists isn’t eating donuts while the city burns. They may even potentially have a legitimate reason although it is hard to imagine.

It doesn't really look good. They are on camera asking the police where they would like them to move to.

41 minutes ago, The Observer said:

24 more hours pass. Nothing changes. Black guy is dead. White guy is free to do whatever he wants. They sure are using a lot of time trying to figure out some way to let this white guy off the hook.

So the cop doesn't deserve due process or his day in court? Just lock him up and throw away the key? 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

So the cop doesn't deserve due process or his day in court? Just lock him up and throw away the key? 

Has he been arrested? Did he post bail?

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Of course he does. No one is asking for his trial to be today

Cops are murdering black men right in the streets. Buildings are burning and this is what the state police deem to be important. Arresting a camera crew with a black reporter.

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Cops are murdering black men right in the streets. Buildings are burning and this is what the state police deem to be important. Arresting a camera crew with a black reporter.

You're reaching if you are calling Omar Jiminez black. Spic? Yes, but not black. 

30 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Who's leading this investigation,  you or newbie ?

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

you should write a letter to Amy Klobuchar 

47 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Of course he does. No one is asking for his trial to be today

Your earlier post saying the white guy is free to do whatever he wants seemed like you thought he should already be in jail. 

DOJ and FBI (I believe) are investigating. The guy should at least be charged with negligent homicide. He will do some time for this. The other officers involved may also end up serving a little time. 

54 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

Has a warrant been issued for his arrest, yet?

2 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

no, why not?

They are hoping he bites a bullet and saves them some aggravation? :dunno:

Most likely, they need to actually have a murder and are awaiting the coroner's report on CoD. There is a process that should be followed to ensure that any conviction isn't kicked on a technicality.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

What would Abe have done after Officer Nuur shot the white woman in Minneapolis a year or so back?

And so also, you're saying that in some instances, we should skip the legal process that our country has in place?  And where is that "line" separates when the legal process is followed, and when someone is just tossed in jail, and who gets to decide when we don't follow the legal process?

Do you realize that if we just decided to quit following the legal process, and just threw people in jail after "good evidence",  most of the black population would be in jail?   And then you'd have even more looting and more fighting back.  Err wait. I dunno.  Depends how many were in prison already. 

There is a legal process.  Let it take its course.  It took 8 months to convict Nuur.

The funny thing about all of this is how inner city thugs/animals always want to complain about how there are no jobs in the inner city. What focking employer wants to move into an area where it will be burned down by a bunch of savages?

3 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

What would Abe have done after Officer Nuur shot the white woman in Minneapolis a year or so back?

And so also, you're saying that in some instances, we should skip the legal process that our country has in place?  And where is that "line" separates when the legal process is followed, and when someone is just tossed in jail, and who gets to decide when we don't follow the legal process?

There's no one asking to bypass legal process.  I want this guy to have a proper investigation and a fair trial.  The reason people are rioting is because three days have passed now and they still haven't charged this guy with murder.  Normally, when a murder occurs, you need to investigate. Interview witnesses. Look for a motive. Search for a weapon. How often to you get to see the entire murder unfold before your eyes on video? You don't even need to interview anyone. There is 9 minutes of actual murder footage. Complete with the victim pleading for his life. This arrest should have happened on Tuesday.  It's now Friday. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

There's no one asking to bypass legal process.  I want this guy to have a proper investigation and a fair trial.  The reason people are rioting is because three days have passed now and they still haven't charged this guy with murder.  Normally, when a murder occurs, you need to investigate. Interview witnesses. Look for a motive. Search for a weapon. How often to you get to see the entire murder unfold before your eyes on video? You don't even need to interview anyone. There is 9 minutes of actual murder footage. Complete with the victim pleading for his life. This arrest should have happened on Tuesday.  It's now Friday. 

Let's make sure that there is actually a murder first. Guy could have had an aneurysm or heart attack or something else. 

We live in such an ADHD world that everything needs to be determined NOW. The cop is not a risk to others. The only risk is the thugs who are looking for any excuse they can find to steal stuff and burn their own community to the ground.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The legal system does not bend to the whim of a violent mob.  If the government takes an action, or does not take an action, we desire we are not supposed to burn things, this is not a 3rd world nation....we have a system that allows us to have responses.

To suggest that the time line did not meet the demands of the mob, so then destruction is the next step is rather idiotic.

This is not how it works.

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Let's make sure that there is actually a murder first. Guy could have had an aneurysm or heart attack or something else. 

We live in such an ADHD world that everything needs to be determined NOW. The cop is not a risk to others. The only risk is the thugs who are looking for any excuse they can find to steal stuff and burn their own community to the ground.

Spot on. Newbie is driven by pure emotion but, in this country, we have certain processes that need to be followed for exactly the reasons you laid out.

Just remember, these are the people the Democrats bus to polling stations to vote.  Let that sink in a bit.  This breed of human should not be voting much less relied upon to win an election.

bwhahahHah sad sad sad bwhahHhHhah

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Digbyobserver already concluded he died of asphyxiation due to an officers knee to the carotid artery.  

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Spot on. Newbie is driven by pure emotion but, in this country, we have certain processes that need to be followed for exactly the reasons you laid out.

Really not sure what you'd need to see to make you more sure it was murder.  I can't recall a clearer instance 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Really not sure what you'd need to see to make you more sure it was murder.  I can't recall a clearer instance 

Good point, I'm sure they are dragging it out simply to entice people.

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Digbyobserver already concluded he died of asphyxiation due to an officers knee to the carotid artery.  

So your claim is if he had a heart attack during the neck-kneeling, I-can't-breath-officer nine minutes, you think that absolves the cop?  That's your stance?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Reality said:

Good point, I'm sure they are dragging it out simply to entice people.

it’s cause them is raciss

^^^I think the Hodge Twins speaks the language some of these guys will understand better than the video or their own eyes or common sense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, The Observer said:

So your claim is if he had a heart attack during the neck-kneeling, I-can't-breath-officer nine minutes, you think that absolves the cop?  That's your stance?

He didn’t have a heart attack.  You already said so digbyobsever.

I'm really trying to refrain from responding to people on Facebook but why is it just automatically racism because it's a white guy and a black guy involved? 

Drives me crazy

23 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Thank you your honor😂😂😂.  Please tell me which specific Minny state code this guys actions violated? Go ahead, theyre all online for you to search.  

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Thank you your honor😂😂😂.  Please tell me which specific Minny state code this guys actions violated? Go ahead, theyre all online for you to search.  

Another moron who doesn't know the difference between an arrest and a trial

Just now, The Observer said:

Another moron who doesn't know the difference between an arrest and a trial

LMAO...yeah Ive never been a criminal investigator😂😂😂

Ive actually arrested people, dummy.  Theres a thing called an affidavit that you fill out for an arrest warrant which requires SPECIFIC law that was broken.  Ive actually gone in front of magistrates and judges and raised my hand and SWORE that there was PC for the SPECIFIC charge on my affidavit. You think you just arrest people willy-nilly and figure the charge out later???:doh:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Ive actually arrested people, dummy.  Theres a thing called an affidavit that you fill out for an arrest warrant which requires SPECIFIC law that was broken.  Ive actually gone in front of magistrates and judges and raised my hand and SWORE that there was PC for the SPECIFIC charge on my affidavit. You think you just arrest people willy-nilly and figure the charge out later???:doh:

Yea, all that and stuff but, Newbie has emotions on his side.  Damn your actual experience in these situations, EMOTIONS!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So if I am caught on camera literally choking someone to death, you would consider my arrest to be willy-nilly?

59 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No, the reason people are rioting is because they have no impulse control.  

Would you be OK if your infant child behaved this way?  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yea, all that and stuff but, Newbie has emotions on his side.  Damn your actual experience in these situations, EMOTIONS!!!!

I'll give you a chance too.  Since everyone else has failed. What other evidence could possibly exist that would change uninterrupted video of a police officer kneeling on the neck of an unarmed civilian until that civilian's death.  I''ll wait for the silence...