Fireballer

Man dies after encounter with Minneapolis Police

Oddly enough, when black people get outraged at their mistreatment, they go crazy and their own people are the ones who suffer the worst. These respectable business owners who work for what they have know it and want to protect their stuff. 

I hope some looters get shot tonight. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Oddly enough, when black people get outraged at their mistreatment, they go crazy and their own people are the ones who suffer the worst. These respectable business owners who work for what they have know it and want to protect their stuff. 

Black people who worked hard to get where they are having to defend their business & property from the friends of Nancy Pelosi, Kamala Harris and Schiff.

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like you can put Minneapolis in the same category as Newark, Detroit, Washington DC, Philadelphia  and Baltimore as once great American cities lost forever. Shame. 

It’s been 5 years since Freddy Gray and Baltimore isn’t anywhere close to the city it was prior. That’s saying a lot considering where it was. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I hope some looters get shot tonight. 

I hope ALL the looters get shot. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

It’s been 5 years since Freddy Gray and Baltimore isn’t anywhere close to the city it was prior. That’s saying a lot considering where it was. 

Been to Camden Yards  a bunch of times. Probably never go again. 

Just saw the “protesters”  burn a parked racist Honda. 

57 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Been to Camden Yards  a bunch of times. Probably never go again. 

Can’t blame you. I haven’t been to a game all year. 

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

The cop who choked him out has a long history of excessive force, unarmed shootings and general violence in the line of duty. 

This ain’t right.  Guy shouldn’t be on duty.  

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Hold on, hold on, hold on!.  Fake news! Reverend Newbie-khan  told me looters were only hitting big places like Target since they were part of the "establishment".

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hold on, hold on, hold on!.  Fake news! Reverend Newbie-khan  told me looters were only hitting big places like Target since they were part of the "establishment".

Nope. It's only the establishment they are after. Target runs the police department and the whole city apparently. Including the small liquor stores. :dunno: This will really, and truly honest to God, show Target who's boss in this town. 

10 hours ago, The Observer said:

They can take as much time as they want. But keep your mouth shut about the civil unrest. There's a way to stop it and they're deciding to drag their feet because they don't want to charge a police officer.

#shocking

They actually want to proceed logically and not make half-cocked emotional decisions.

Such a rich and vibrant culture rioting. A real beacon for diversity and inclusivity 

Crazy, as drobs pointed out, in the last few hours we learn that:

1. Mr Knees neighbors had no idea he was a cop.

2. Mr Knees and Mr Neck worked security at the same club at the same time.

3. A cop-esque dude busted all the windows out at AutoZone and Wendy's, then threatened protesters who were calling him out. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/dyllyp/status/1266107862918377472

https://mobile.twitter.com/molllygurl/status/1265864499166396421

This could actually unite the entire country if it turns out this was another Soros/CIA hoax.

27 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

#shocking

They actually want to proceed logically and not make half-cocked emotional decisions.

You are replying to a wet log of wood. It was the same with the Arbery situation. The public can keep an eye on it but let the process first take place. If you don't like the end result, then complain. Then go to the papers, the government. Etc.

Even on this site I don't think anyone thought this death of the guy was a good thing. But the real racist people don't want to wait to understand the situation and go through the courts. They justify the violence. They justify innocent people like the lady in the wheelchair getting attacked. They justify innocent people getting hurt during looting. They justify looting in itself, throwing rocks at cops that could hit cops and/or innocent bystanders. They justify destroying and stealing from stores and who knows what else.

And all of that is justified because of one alleged bad guy cop's actions.

Let's tell the truth here and just say the people that loot and beat up old women, and those who stick up for them are really bad people at heart.

I have not "met" any person who wants to throw the noose around someone's neck so bad without a trial more than newbie. And this is the second time in like a month or two.

It's like newbie is living in middle east or something.

Burned down police station. Minny going to burn to the ground. They are out here in Oakland CA too.  Gun shots being fired

2 minutes ago, joeshushu said:

Burned down police station. Minny going to burn to the ground. They are out here in Oakland CA too.  Gun shots being fired

And the left is loving it hoping it makes things worse for Trump. Because that is all they care about in life at this time in history.

4 hours ago, tanatastic said:

good for them! ill telling you right now if this happens around my business... im sitting there with shotgun and anyone breakin in is gettin shot. cop focked up. end of story. retards on both sides do idiotic things every day. and if you want to get analytical their side will lose. no reason to set city on fire focktards. shoot all of them on site. seriously. 

And just like that nobody gave a fock about masks, social distancing, or staying at home.

I suppose if it takes a bunch of animals burning down their own city to move past corona fear mongering then kudos to the animals. Hope they get a nice vacuum out of the deal.

On 5/27/2020 at 10:53 PM, Fireballer said:

Devils advocate...what if the cause of death is a cardiac event and not anoxia?  Does that change anything?  Dude in Eric Garner case wasnt indicted. 

My gut says this is gonna happen.  The knee to neck not ruled the cause of death, so no murder charge.  Cause of death wil be heart attack or something during the course of an arrest. Eric Garner Part II.

Lol...burn down your shiithole. You live there..I dont. IDGAF.

Way to lose the message. 

This is what they never get. You NEED white people to care about this. And when many white people see trashing business, theft,  arson, etc...the message is gone. Now I'm not focused on the victim...im mad these degenerates arent mowed down where they stand with their 74 inch TV.  

So now...once again we'll play this BS game where they sue, get paid, precinct undergoes some BS training, they'll in turn do more fake BS community outreach blah blah blah. 

It's all BS revolved around this false premise that because its white on black it MUST be racism.

15 hours ago, Strike said:

The likelihood of ever getting any statistic down to zero is pretty much zero. 

This is such a profound observation.

14 hours ago, The Observer said:

I'd charge him with murder. Homicide.  Whatever the legal term is for taking someone's life.  Somehow the DA in Georgia was able to think of a crime to put on the report and arrest the two rednecks a few hours after they saw the video.  No excuse that Minneapolis can't think of the right words in 2 days.  

I don't know what to advise the prosecutor in George to do. I'm pretty sure I saw a crime but I can't put my finger on what individual part was illegal.

In Minnesota, this is clearly at least second degree murder in that it's a total disregard for the man's life.  The DA could potentially make a case for first degree murder which is what they give you if you plan a murder in advance.  Not that he woke up that day looking to kill somebody that sets him off, but more like, he's kneeling there thinking and acting like "I'm not getting up until he's dead."

While I'm here, I'll also point out this may or may not be racially motivated. We like throwing the word 'racist' around too much. I'm not saying it's not, just that I'd like to see interviews and some social media posts by the cop before reaching that conclusion.

12 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

When do White lives matter?

Black lives matter when the killer is white and White lives matter when the victim is rich.

12 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I understand why they are looting.  I understand why they think it is OK to steal electronics from a Target.  I understand why they attack an elderly white women in a wheelchair is OK.  The answer... is a lack of impulse control.  No, not every black person, or every inner city black person, has no impulse control.  But a whole lot of them seem to lack it.  It is, as W famously said, the soft bigotry of low expectations.  

But we can't have that conversation.  If I posted that on Twitter, some woman with blue hair who associates as a male marsupial would delete it as hate speech.  It's not hate speech.  I'm an engineer, I deal with data.  It saddens me that we can't discuss the problem.

For the looting, my answer would be TVs and other electronics are expensive and with everything going crazy, here's your chance to get a free one with little chance of getting apprehended.

I have less answer for stabbing the elderly lady. Maybe having CNN and activists in schools tell you that "white people are oppressing you" all the time is what stirs such resentment.

• Haha 1

Fock these people hard. They all just  got a check for nothing not so long ago and if they lost their job they have been taken care of. Such an oppressive country. Ungrateful scum.  

12 hours ago, drobeski said:

"Hey, the Plandemic is failing, let's cause some new chit!!!"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fock these people hard. They all just  got a check for nothing not so long ago and if they lost their job they have been taken care of. Such an oppressive country. Ungrateful scum.  

If they all were all gone by noon today, this country would be better.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

This should allow cooler heads to prevail.  Hes advocating shooting looters?

Good for him.  Let the bullets fly.

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Just open fire on those turds and don't feel bad about one bit of it.

Another sunrise and another morning where the murderous cop is free to pour a cup of coffee and go play around of golf. Great job prosecutors.

If Abe Lincoln was alive today I bet he would rethink that emancipation thing. These animals cannot and will never behave. 

Another sunrise and another morning where a cityare and lives are destroyed by racist white guilt riddled antifa thugs who continues to down the throats of the Floyd family who called for peace.