Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Black Americans Most Likely to Commit Hate Crimes, Join Hate Groups, and Commit Interracial Attacks. Here are the Numbers.

With all of the recent national media coverage, protests, and viral slogans like ‘White Silence is Violence,’ you may have believed that America has a racism problem, and that white Americans are the culprits.

You may have also noticed Lebron James’ recent tweet claiming that black Americans are ‘literally being hunted’ by white Americans every time they step foot outside their homes. But is this actually statistically and scientifically true?

We taken the time to dig deep into all available statistics, multi-variant analyses, and singular data points to find out.  Based on all of the empirical information that exists, it seems to be the case that the reverse of James’ claim may actually have a better argument.

You would think that most Americans would care about what the science they declare they support concludes, but based on what we have seen over the past couple of years, this doesn’t seem to be the case. Here are the facts…

http://theredelephants.com/black-americans-most-likely-to-commit-hate-crimes-join-hate-groups-and-commit-interracial-attacks-here-are-the-numbers/

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

With all of the recent national media coverage, protests, and viral slogans like ‘White Silence is Violence,’ you may have believed that America has a racism problem, and that white Americans are the culprits.

You may have also noticed Lebron James’ recent tweet claiming that black Americans are ‘literally being hunted’ by white Americans every time they step foot outside their homes. But is this actually statistically and scientifically true?

We taken the time to dig deep into all available statistics, multi-variant analyses, and singular data points to find out.  Based on all of the empirical information that exists, it seems to be the case that the reverse of James’ claim may actually have a better argument.

You would think that most Americans would care about what the science they declare they support concludes, but based on what we have seen over the past couple of years, this doesn’t seem to be the case. Here are the facts…

http://theredelephants.com/black-americans-most-likely-to-commit-hate-crimes-join-hate-groups-and-commit-interracial-attacks-here-are-the-numbers/

No doubt they commit the most hate crime. If whites were actually doing it we would hear about it all the time. We don’t. Blacks hate gays and trans. It’s just a fact. And if they even find a noose or racist graffiti whites catch the blame. Even though no one is charged. 

Science is racist.

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Blacks hate gays and trans. 

Underrated fact.  They hate the gheyz. Most of the homophobia and transphobia that BLM fights against is actually from blacks.  Its why Biden and Obummer wouldnt back gay marriage in 08.

Just now, Fireballer said:

So its false?

Don't bother with that dude. He's literally got nothing.

Plus this information will never be seen by the liberals in this country. And even if they were to start reading it, they would dismiss immediately and tune back into CNN for their daily feeding.

I thought this was common knowledge. 

If we ever start categorizing  gang violence as a hate crime, which it should be, the numbers would be off the charts. 

Blacks are far more racist than whites.  This isn’t even debatable.  And to an extent it is understandable.  I’ve always said I don’t blame blacks for advocating for themselves.  My beef is with white liberals who are motivated by a patronizing sense of white guilt.  Those idiots are insufferable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

Why don’t you move over to FootballGhays?  You’ll fit right in over there.

I’ve been here for 20 years. I like it here. 💕 

6 hours ago, MDC said:

The Red Elephant. :lol: 

The same is always said by any liberal who disagrees with something. 

On Facebook, I posted the video of the black guy that punched the 12 year old white kid, and I got a handful of "FOX News! LOL.  Article is FAKE, No way did that happen, etc" 

The divide now is so great, that the only way to "fix" it ...is civil war.  CNN has been pushing for civil war for a long time.  Some will say "No they aren't..." But..yeah..when you're continually poking the tiger....how do you think its going to end up?  Just like this:

Oh...and the little kid that gets slammed, in an interview says he was the victim.  :lol:Thatta boy...that's the liberal answer we expected. 

CNN is pushing for civil war. Why I don't know.   Ya think Don Lemon is prepared to fight?  Pink d!ldos, a pack of Kool's and a tube of bryl cream won't help him much in civil war.

33 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Yeah but you’d LOVE it over there.  You’d be a superstar.  It’s like Libtard heaven.

I’m not going anywhere. :bandana: 

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Yeah but you’d LOVE it over there.  You’d be a superstar.  It’s like Libtard heaven.

There he's just one more fly buzzing over the sh!t wagon. Here he's unique.

And MDC is a troll (nothing wrong with that). He amuses himeslef winding you guys up. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

On Facebook, I posted the video of the black guy that punched the 12 year old white kid, and I got a handful of "FOX News! LOL.  Article is FAKE, No way did that happen, etc" 

The divide now is so great, that the only way to "fix" it ...is civil war.  CNN has been pushing for civil war for a long time.  Some will say "No they aren't..." But..yeah..when you're continually poking the tiger....how do you think its going to end up?  Just like this:

Oh...and the little kid that gets slammed, in an interview says he was the victim.  :lol:Thatta boy...that's the liberal answer we expected. 

CNN is pushing for civil war. Why I don't know.   Ya think Don Lemon is prepared to fight?  Pink d!ldos, a pack of Kool's and a tube of bryl cream won't help him much in civil war.

There won’t be a civil war, cut that out.  

Exactly.  Libtards won’t even acknowledge something unless it has been reported by CNN, MSNBC, Or one of their other Liberal news feeds. 

8 hours ago, Mungwater said:

There won’t be a civil war, cut that out.  

Likely, no...but why not? Why SHOULDN'T there be Civil War?  The left has gone wild.  If the right does the exact same thing (why shouldn't they be able to? We're all equal, right?), it escalates incredibly quickly.

The only reason there isn't, is because the RIGHT has restraint and civility.  If someone is going to disagree with that...my answer is simple--- "uhhh....yeah we (the right) do. Ya know how I can tell?  There hasn't been civil war.  "  The left, right now, is doing things that you'd do in a civil war.  Destroying property of the right. So, the left is already doing civil war things.  The right isn't.  Again, the right isn't a bunch of filthy worthless animals.  How do I know?  Look on TV.

IF..IF..IF...the right decides to top being poked...or IF they decide..."fock it...let's do the same" and the right starts burning down MLK's house, this black landmark, that black landmark, this gay landmark, etc (remember, we should be able to, we are all equal)....  what happens then?    It simmers down and goes away? 

6 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Likely, no...but why not? Why SHOULDN'T there be Civil War?  The left has gone wild.  If the right does the exact same thing (why shouldn't they be able to? We're all equal, right?), it escalates incredibly quickly.

The only reason there isn't, is because the RIGHT has restraint and civility.  If someone is going to disagree with that...my answer is simple--- "uhhh....yeah we (the right) do. Ya know how I can tell?  There hasn't been civil war.  "  The left, right now, is doing things that you'd do in a civil war.  Destroying property of the right. So, the left is already doing civil war things.  The right isn't.  Again, the right isn't a bunch of filthy worthless animals.  How do I know?  Look on TV.

IF..IF..IF...the right decides to top being poked...or IF they decide..."fock it...let's do the same" and the right starts burning down MLK's house, this black landmark, that black landmark, this gay landmark, etc (remember, we should be able to, we are all equal)....  what happens then?    It simmers down and goes away? 

But here's the thing. If you threw away every internet enabled device and your TV away, and just went about your normal everyday life, none of this would even be on your radar.

Thats why there won't be a civil war. People are not going to leave their comfy homes and put their lives and those of their family in peril unless there is a damn pressing personal reason to do so.

And while I loathe what is happening, for the overwhelming majority of people, there simple isn't that damn pressing personal reason. 

The "why" matters too.

Why are AA's so inclined to violence, crime, anarchy.....because Democrat policies have consistently harmed them over and over, for decades and decades.....

Simply pointing out the facts won't work unless we have some solutions to them.  Restoring the AA family unit, restoring the importance of education, eliminating the AA teenage pregnancy issue, eliminating poisonous ideologies(police are bad, black lives dont matter, rap music is education, education and success are for sellouts).

If a person does just three things, their chances of success in this world are quite high: 1) Graduate from high school, 2) Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married and 3) get a full time job. (Brookings Institute)

We each have far more control over our destiny than we really appreciate, and the AA community has been sold a lie for a long time that there is a secret "force" holding them back, and it has harmed that community........liberals need to leave them alone, they have damaged the AA so badly that recovery is barely possible....

Because both sides are morons, it would be the equivalent of that guy yelling “fireball” with tennis balls.  Just stop that nonsense

8 hours ago, RLLD said:

The "why" matters too.

Why are AA's so inclined to violence, crime, anarchy.....because Democrat policies have consistently harmed them over and over, for decades and decades.....

Simply pointing out the facts won't work unless we have some solutions to them.  Restoring the AA family unit, restoring the importance of education, eliminating the AA teenage pregnancy issue, eliminating poisonous ideologies(police are bad, black lives dont matter, rap music is education, education and success are for sellouts).

If a person does just three things, their chances of success in this world are quite high: 1) Graduate from high school, 2) Waiting to get married until after 21 and do not have children till after being married and 3) get a full time job. (Brookings Institute)

We each have far more control over our destiny than we really appreciate, and the AA community has been sold a lie for a long time that there is a secret "force" holding them back, and it has harmed that community........liberals need to leave them alone, they have damaged the AA so badly that recovery is barely possible....

The crime statistics for blacks doesn't change around the world even when you take Democrats out of the equation. Maybe it's genetic?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

But here's the thing. If you threw away every internet enabled device and your TV away, and just went about your normal everyday life, none of this would even be on your radar.

Thats why there won't be a civil war. People are not going to leave their comfy homes and put their lives and those of their family in peril unless there is a damn pressing personal reason to do so.

And while I loathe what is happening, for the overwhelming majority of people, there simple isn't that damn pressing personal reason. 

I've said similar before.  Most of us just want to go about living our lives.  We don't want to deal with politics.  If we did we'd run for office.  But that was before those who are elected started letting groups take over parts of their cities for weeks at a time.  If that keeps happening eventually it does impact us in our own homes.  Then what happens?

This thread is a probably the most ridiculous lie I've read since I've been a member here. This b.s. is why I stopped posting on this site. I am black and I can't think of not one single black hate group unless you believe certain religious groups are hate groups and even then, they don't outnumber the KKK, Skinheads and the Aryan Nation. 

Black people and crime is related to poverty, lack of education, mental handicap and unemployment not hate. Yes, there are evil mean people but there is no comparison between black so called hate groups vs white hate groups. A simple Google search will dispel this lie.

Good job making this place a depressing website to avoid. 

53 minutes ago, peenie said:

This thread is a probably the most ridiculous lie I've read since I've been a member here. This b.s. is why I stopped posting on this site. I am black and I can't think of not one single black hate group unless you believe certain religious groups are hate groups and even then, they don't outnumber the KKK, Skinheads and the Aryan Nation. 

Black people and crime is related to poverty, lack of education, mental handicap and unemployment not hate. Yes, there are evil mean people but there is no comparison between black so called hate groups vs white hate groups. A simple Google search will dispel this lie.

Glad you're back Peenie

If we took every black child born into poverty and placed them in a loving home in a low crime area, I bet they turn out different than having to grow up in a gang land.

I spent parts of my childhood between nice middle class towns and poor neighborhoods. What a difference. It changes the way you behave, and then you are expected to just forget all the you have seen and learned growing up to be an upstanding perfect citizen. 

I was lucky to only have spent a few years in a shitty neighborhood, and it still didn't compare to the inner city south side of Chicago (though I wasn't far from it). 

5 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

If we took every black child born into poverty and placed them in a loving home in a low crime area, I bet they turn out different than having to grow up in a gang land.

I spent parts of my childhood between nice middle class towns and poor neighborhoods. What a difference. It changes the way you behave, and then you are expected to just forget all the you have seen and learned growing up to be an upstanding perfect citizen. 

I was lucky to only have spent a few years in a shitty neighborhood, and it still didn't compare to the inner city south side of Chicago (though I wasn't far from it). 

Poverty is one of many factors, one of the most important factors is a two-parent home.

But governmental policies have over decades watered down parental skills, when you have kids raising kids for 50 years, well, things tend to go badly....

6 hours ago, peenie said:

It can be hard to hear things you do not want to hear, I completely understand.

But being angry about objective fact that might tend to refute things you earnestly believe is not helpful.  Screaming in the streets, burning, looting, tearing things apart is never going to solve any problems, and the leftist lords that allow it or encourage it are not your friends.

Actions solve things, like high AA employment, prison reform, permanent funding for HBCU......actions......with impact.....that is where we need to be.

23 hours ago, RLLD said:

We each have far more control over our destiny

If you "have control" over your destiny, then it's not destiny.

18 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

If you "have control" over your destiny, then it's not destiny.

des·ti·ny
/ˈdestinē/

noun
noun: destiny; plural noun: destinies
  1. the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.

Ones choices deliver ones destiny

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

des·ti·ny
/ˈdestinē/

noun
noun: destiny; plural noun: destinies
  1. the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.

Ones choices deliver ones destiny

"Destiny" implies no choice, which is why it's not in definition.

If choices lead you somewhere, it wasn't destiny that got that you there.

If by no choice you end up somewhere, it was destiny.

23 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

"Destiny" implies no choice, which is why it's not in definition.

If choices lead you somewhere, it wasn't destiny that got that you there.

If by no choice you end up somewhere, it was destiny.

Destiny implies.....according to whom?    Ones destiny is open, based on individual choices.....it is not plotted along some line awaiting for us to arrive.

So poverty breeds crime? Ok, I’ll accept that premise for the sake of this discussion  But a hate crime ? Beating up a tranny is because of poverty? 

On 7/7/2020 at 9:41 PM, Patented Phil said:

Why don’t you move over to FootballGhays?  You’ll fit right in over there.

Uh no. That would be a huge loss to this community. You....not so much. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So poverty breeds crime? Ok, I’ll accept that premise for the sake of this discussion  But a hate crime ? Beating up a tranny is because of poverty? 

No its because white people.....

Its more accurate to say that the POOR commit the bulk of violent crime.  A disproportionate number of blacks are POOR. 

At one time, the bulk of Irish and Italians were poor immigrants and committed a lot of the violent crime.  The Irish and Italians solved it by surrendering their cultural identity and adopting the values and beliefs of the US.  The problem for blacks is they refuse to surrender their cultural identity.  In fact, they are creating their own identity within the US.  That makes it incredibly difficulty for them to fit in with the rest of American society, limits their opportunities, and keeps them poor.  They also have a democratic party that is totally abusing them by making sure their maintain their separate cultural identity for the purpose of keeping them voting democrat.

The republican solution is for blacks to surrender their cultural identity and fully adopt American values and customs (just like EVERY OTHER ethnic group did to successfully integrate).

The democrat solution is to reinforce black cultural identity to keep them trapped in poverty and voting democrat.  Weaponized racism.

Pimps are glamorized. Poverty. Anyone else glamorizing pimps? 

In recent days, black NBA players have demanded the right to speak out. Their most vocal positions by their biggest stars recently is that the Earth is flat, dinosaurs are a hoax, and Hitler was a good guy. Oh, and China is morally superior to the USA.

Wut?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, phillybear said:

In recent days, black NBA players have demanded the right to speak out. Their most vocal positions by their biggest stars recently is that the Earth is flat, dinosaurs are a hoax, and Hitler was a good guy. Oh, and China is morally superior to the USA.

Wut?

They have every right to.speak out. But who are they demanding supply them the coverage platform? The NBA? Some government entity? Who are they making demands of? Me? I would tell them to go buy a bucket and stand on it on some street corner and preach away brother. Gotta love the NBA.

14 hours ago, peenie said:

I was poor up until a few years ago and never committed a crime, so I'm not trying to generalize poor people. I just think that men in poor urban neighborhoods perhaps turn to crime a way to earn a living.

I'm not taking up for them, I'm just explaining. I'm appalled by the crime in the inner cities, there is no excuse for it. I think it's reduced but it should be zero. We live in a great country that provides relief for the poor and common sense should tell you not to sell drugs no matter how much profit you make.

Of course this is the case.  They dont mind risk and are lazy.  Instead of entering the workforce and qorking their way up they choose to sell drugs because it is more lucrative at thr moment and easier than having a 9 to 5.  

It all comes back to parenting.  And black men walk out on their girl and kids at a much much higher rate than anyone else.  Wasnt the case in the 60s and 70s from what I read.  

Hey Im an old school rap fan.  But I never took the songs literally.  Sorry to say it but big part of black culture hinders changing for the better.  When you look up to drug dealers, shooters, or strippers with no vocabulary through music and entertainers then you are going to go backwards,  not forward.

The good role models in the black community arent cool enough to get a message through to the youth of today or yeaterday.  So now you have a generation of lost people who think thuggery is cool.   Too big of a percentage of black role models are giving the wrong message and its been that way for a while now.  

Defund the police in those neighborhoods. BLM says so. Keep voting democratic inner city retards.