Sign in to follow this  
Tree of Knowledge

Biden Prepping

Are you preparing for a God-forbid Biden victory in November?  If so, what are you doing and when?  These are obvious but any other ideas?

1) Getting out of the stock market.  How soon?

2) Purchasing guns and ammo?

3) Securing your property and other valuables. Home security improvements, safes, etc.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Are you preparing for a God-forbid Biden victory in November?  If so, what are you doing and when?  These are obvious but any other ideas?

1) Getting out of the stock market.  How soon?

2) Purchasing guns and ammo?

3) Securing your property and other valuables. Home security improvements, safes, etc.  

I would think the people who are paranoid about losing guns and ammo are already fully stocked up.  How many big spending sprees on guns and ammo have happened in the last 20 years?  People did it out of fear of Obama taking guns away.  They've been doing it all year because of the pandemic and the riots.

The people who are not stocked up on guns and ammo already are most likely not the type of people who would ever own a gun.

Biden is going to get crushed, so preparing is even more important.  We've seen how violent and destructive the left is during their temper tantrums....magnify that by 1000 when Trump, with the help of good Americans crushes them again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My "Biden Prepping" will involve ear muffs.  I'm only going to be able to handle the liberal whining and crying for a short period of time.

No prepping on my end.  I have guns/ammo and a large safe.  I have some extra cash on hand.  Not pulling out of investments.

From a business perspective, I'll be mentally preparing for reduced revenue/profits if Biden wins.

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I would think the people who are paranoid about losing guns and ammo are already fully stocked up.  How many big spending sprees on guns and ammo have happened in the last 20 years?  People did it out of fear of Obama taking guns away.  They've been doing it all year because of the pandemic and the riots.

The people who are not stocked up on guns and ammo already are most likely not the type of people who would ever own a gun.

I know several guys that have never been gun guys that are now members at shooting ranges due to the Antifa and BLM Insurrections and prepping to protect their families and property.  

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

No prepping on my end.  I have guns/ammo and a large safe.  I have some extra cash on hand.  Not pulling out of investments.

From a business perspective, I'll be mentally preparing for reduced revenue/profits if Biden wins.

Extra cash on hand is a smart move.  

7 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

I know several guys that have never been gun guys that are now members at shooting ranges due to the Antifa and BLM Insurrections and prepping to protect their families and property.  

You honestly think Biden becoming President is a reason for people who don't currently have guns to finally decide and buy some?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You honestly think Biden becoming President is a reason for people who don't currently have guns to finally decide and buy some?

Definitely, he’s the face of antifa and the losers in Portland. 

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

Definitely, he’s the face of antifa and the losers in Portland. 

Who are the majority of people in our country that do not own guns?

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't have a gun and I've been considering getting one. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I don't have a gun and I've been considering getting one. 

Are you a Conservative?

Edit:  I'm not suggesting that all Conservatives own guns, just that there are far more Conservatives that own guns than Liberals.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Who are the majority of people in our country that do not own guns?

Women and children.  What do I win?

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I have a shotgun.  I am definitely looking into a handgun

Conceal carry license is also something else I am considering.  

I'm always prepping. It's a never-ending process.

Ill buy stuff I need or want now in the Trump economy.  Ill anticipate more tax dollars will go to the bling people.  Prices will go up in a Biden economy.

As for guns I dont need them.  I dont live in a wacko urban area.  Not sure why many of you do.  The stuff I see on twitters makes my blood boil.  But I dont have to deal with any of it.  Yet anyway.

26 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Are you a Conservative?

Edit:  I'm not suggesting that all Conservatives own guns, just that there are far more Conservatives that own guns than Liberals.

Yes I am. But never felt the need to have a gun, but I am 100% for the right to own one. But with everything that's going on, I'm thinking maybe it's time.

I’m going to buy some beans and stay home. Wait. Did that already. 

48 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I want no part of any gun in my house.  Hard pass.

Except for your lady friend's.  💪👱‍♀️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Nothing. The far left is already attacking the VP pick. I don't see Biden/Harris making people want to go vote. 

Oh, that's auspicious news. What are you hearing?

I give home prices and the stock market one year before they start plummeting.  I would prepare to sell during that time. 

Same thing I do with every President. Not give a sh1t and create my own circumstances. If they plan is to tax me more ways around it. Open a quasi "green" farm business and declare it bankrupt for a tax credit. I'll probably get more of a tax break than Trump gave me. Either that or a solar panel business that goes belly up every year on paper.

I already live overseas. My worry is relations sour to the point that the CCP throws a really bad temper tantrum. 

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Oh, that's auspicious news. What are you hearing?

Bernie's people feel like she's not progressive enough. They feel like it's more of the same. Others angry about how she was hard on drug crimes. That she imprisoned a lot of black people. They feel she was part of the problem. They have already started to eat their own.

3 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Except for your lady friend.  💪👱‍♀️

Nah, mine are bigger.  :thumbsup:  Her's are impressive though.  I think she last measured them at 15.75".  She's much leaner than I am, but I can still kicker her azz.  Ok, not really.  She's a black belt in 2 forms of martial arts (Karate [4th degree] and Aikido [2nd degree]), I have none.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

This thread 😂 

Exactly. Biden has no fuckin chance.

10 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Exactly. Biden has no fuckin chance.

Every indicator we have says otherwise. Which is not to say that he definitely wins, but you might want to reassess his chances

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Every indicator we have says otherwise. Which is not to say that he definitely wins, but you might want to reassess his chances

:lol: 

23 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Oh how soon you forget Hitlery's big fake 'lead'. That blew up in their faces when they posted fake polls thinking that Rs would just give up and not vote. History repeating itself.

7 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Oh how soon you forget Hitlery's big fake 'lead'. That blew up in their faces when they posted fake polls thinking that Rs would just give up and not vote. History repeating itself.

I agree,  but I’m worried about this mail in voting fraud that’s going to happen. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I agree,  but I’m worried about this mail in voting fraud that’s going to happen. 

Yeah. Trump said I'm ok for mail in voting (Florida), but it concerns me also. 

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Now the VP is a bigger threat, she stated during her Presidential run that if elected she would give congress 100 days to pass meaningful gun control legislation or would do it by EO. I expect sales to go up.

who mentioned Biden as a reason, I missed it. I think the lack of law and order is the major reason.

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’m in the process of buying a Glock 19 and an AR-15. My first two firearms. 
You were generalizing who again?