Sign in to follow this  
Drizzay

Kenosha next?

39 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

No doubt, self defense. Who chases a guy with a rife, yelling we gotta beat him up?

Theyve had the upper hand against a passive resistance for 3 months.  Theyve gotten a little OC spray and rubber bullets from cops. Apparently WI is not playing their game.

I wonder where the guy who got killed worked? 

• Haha 1

Trumps fault.  But another lefty politician lets it happen.  Meanwhile Lemon is freaking out that these riots will hurt thr Dems come election.  As he should be.

Police in Kenosha requested 750 additional support units to keep the peace. The governor of Wisconsin rejected the request and sent 250. When the federal government offered to send in 500, the governor rejected it again. Tonight, people are dead in Kenosha as the city burns.

• Like 2

I cant figure out these cops..my gun would be on lockdown.  I swear as a conspiracy theorist...Soros has to be paying cops to shoot people.  Why else would unload in someones back in this age?

How stupid can you be?  I dont know the circumstances...but jesus..its not helping.

9 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I cant figure out these cops..my gun would be on lockdown.  I swear as a conspiracy theorist...Soros has to be paying cops to shoot people.  Why else would unload in someones back in this age?

How stupid can you be?  I dont know the circumstances...but jesus..its not helping.

Cops shot a violent felon while he was being violent. I feel no need for an in depth analysis. 

15 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Trumps fault.  But another lefty politician lets it happen.  Meanwhile Lemon is freaking out that these riots will hurt thr Dems come election.  As he should be.

Police in Kenosha requested 750 additional support units to keep the peace. The governor of Wisconsin rejected the request and sent 250. When the federal government offered to send in 500, the governor rejected it again. Tonight, people are dead in Kenosha as the city burns.

I thought this was about George Floyd and the demonstrations.

On 8/25/2020 at 12:37 AM, TimmySmith said:

Funny how Biden assumes the kid is black without even knowing who he is voting for.  

I love how Biden is saying sh!t like "we must dismantle systemic racism..."

If the system is racist, who's fault is that? Maybe people like Biden who gave been in office since before I was born?

Maybe people like Harris and klochubar who actually worked in the prosecutorial system?

I mean they're basically saying," so we created and or perpetuated a racist system for decades, but we promise, we'll fix it now."

What idiot is buying this crap?

• Thanks 4

6 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Classic, they are yellIng call the police. I thought they wanted to defund them.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Classic, they are yellIng call the police. I thought they wanted to defund them.

Don't worry Queen Lightfoot is well protected in Chicago. She wants them all out except for about 100 police for her personal detail.

28 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

If the system is racist, who's fault is that? Maybe people like Biden who gave been in office since before I was born?

Maybe people like Harris and klochubar who actually worked in the prosecutorial system?

I mean they're basically saying," so we created and or perpetuated a racist system for decades, but we promise, we'll fix it now."

They won’t fix it. But they will change it. And that change in the end will be nothing more than criminals getting a pass, and society will pay the price, not them. . All the in between is just fluff. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I wonder if it has something to do with them committing 51% of all crime despite being just 13% of the population?

That's definitely part of it.

They need to shut down cell service once these mostly peaceful riots start. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Why else would unload in someones back in this age?

The optics are bad when its a back shot, but theres countless scenarios where someones back is the most readily available "center mass" and they are a deadly threat to officers/others.  Dont let a back shot sway your opinion.

The longer we go without info, the more it looks like the perp did a lot more than we have seen. Ala Floyd. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The longer we go without info, the more it looks like the perp did a lot more than we have seen. Ala Floyd. 

Doesn't matter...Biden, their governor,  nba, NFL players have already fanned the flames where they want. Facts make no difference. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If the data in the last link posted is correct, we know the cops weren't dealing with a domestic dispute between two women that this guy was trying to get in the middle of.  We know:

- Cops called because this guy was at someone's house and wasn't supposed to be.  He had taken her keys and wouldn't give them back

- The cops on the call were then notified that he had a warrant out for his arrest.

- We can presume that the cops got there and wanted to get him contained before continuing their investigation given his history and the warrant. 

- "Victim" resisted and ended up wresting with the cops.

- He gets away from the cops and is headed for his car. 

What would your mindset be if you were those cops?

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

If the data in the last link posted is correct, we know the cops weren't dealing with a domestic dispute between two women that this guy was trying to get in the middle of.  We know:

- Cops called because this guy was at someone's house and wasn't supposed to be.  He had taken her keys and wouldn't give them back

- The cops on the call were then notified that he had a warrant out for his arrest.

- We can presume that the cops got there and wanted to get him contained before continuing their investigation given his history and the warrant. 

It doesn’t matter.  The toothpaste is out of the tube.  

I love the Dad crying about 7 shots. So what is acceptable for his angel, 2 shots? Is 3 too many. If he gets his gun and shoots the cop after he's shot 3 times can the officer bump it to 4? Would he even entertain 5 as acceptable..meh. ##### azzhat parents.

4 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

That’s still good land down there. Send them to focking Canada. 

No, LeBron says that China is a great place.  They should all go there.

I don't get why this is so hard.  Perps that know they're going to jail because they have warrants are choosing to resist risking suicide by cop because they don't want to go to jail.

It looks like this argument happened right before the first shots fired.  Both the tough guy in the red shirt and the skateboarder appear in the same frame at one point.  Both were the two shot dead.  Oh the irony of the guy in the red shirt saying, “shoot me I don’t give a Fock”.  Be careful what you wish for.

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Democrats

10 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

In a battle of skateboard vs. AR-15, my money is on the AR-15.

Good. Heartwarming really.

9 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Well, the gene pool just got cleaned up a little.  How stupid can you be?

57 minutes ago, Strike said:

In need to know what the perp said. I’d like to know what the dispute was about. Maybe he said he was going to kill himself, and he had kids in the car? We don’t know. That’s why you have to wait, Biden, Governor, mayor, NFL. The cops lawyered up, which is their right, like it or not. 

42 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I wonder if that low IQ loser thought, 'maybe rioting is a bad idea' as he clutches his chest?  That pic is absolutely gold. I wish i could go over to antifaguys and laugh about this but it would be an insta-ban as they lost lone of their own. 🤣

45 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Sad this happened but some of the comments are pretty funny 

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I wonder if that low IQ loser thought, 'maybe rioting is a bad idea' as he clutches his chest?  That pic is absolutely gold. I wish i could go over to antifaguys and laugh about this but it would be an insta-ban as they lost lone of their own. 🤣

Holy crap I think we just found mcintyre!

• Thanks 1

The first shooting looks to have been in self defense as well.  This video is new and shows that the shooter was running from someone (perhaps the guy he ended up shooting) who throws a projectile at him.  The shooter is Kyle Rittenhouse and is 17 years old.  

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

This is why you need law and order.  Do better Democrat mayors and Governors.

I really think they want Trump to declare Marshall Law so the can prove their Dictator label. 

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I really think they want Trump to declare Marshall Law so the can prove their Dictator label. 

The left is working double shifts to find a way to put this all on Trump. Trump's fault!!