Patented Phil

Raise your fist to BLM or we’ll ruin your lunch

How is this legal?  Why isn’t it being called out by Democrats?  This is as fascist a tactic as I’ve ever seen.  Not sure how id react if a mob got in my face like that, but there’s a very good chance it wouldn’t be pretty.  Fock these Democrat fascists.

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

How is this legal?  Why isn’t it being called out by Democrats?  This is as fascist a tactic as I’ve ever seen.  Not sure how id react if a mob got in my face like that, but there’s a very good chance it wouldn’t be pretty.  Fock these Democrat fascists.

You can always tell what the left is doing by the verbiage they throw around.  Somehow Trump is a fascist yet the vast majority of these violent events seem to be people on the left.  Last week's DNC, no mention of the violence at all.

Focked up and absolutely harassment. I hate these kinds of 20somethings. It’s a generation of loud mouthed narcissists.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Focked up and absolutely harassment. I hate these kinds of 20somethings. It’s a generation of loud mouthed narcissists.

They would be making a big mistake if they came at your table while the Mrs. was getting her feedbag on. Might end this nonsense once and for all. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

It is focked up.  I think this crap will hurt the Dems in November.  They can say they do not approve all they want but they do not denounce it very loudly.  When Carmela says Joe actually says the words black lives matter and the groups supporters act like that they are in fact supporting them. 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Might be the first time I’ve ever agreed with you.

12 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

It is focked up.  I think this crap will hurt the Dems in November.  They can say they do not approve all they want but they do not denounce it very loudly.  When Carmela says Joe actually says the words black lives matter and the groups supporters act like that they are in fact supporting them. 

I’m skeptical. Biden is no progressive and I think people can separate peaceful protestors from looters, Antifa and SJWs. But that’s the angle Trump is trying so we’ll see. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m skeptical. Biden is no progressive

:lol: Saw that comment coming from a mile away. :lol:

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

:lol: Saw that comment coming from a mile away. :lol:

Because it’s true?

Match up with an equal number and these fucktards are crying mommy as they run back to their basements.

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Match up with an equal number and these fucktards are crying mommy as they run back to their basements.

Don't fight if you don't have numbers is a good strategy. What is hilarious is that they get there azz beat even when they have numbers. 

They are mostly White, and they are screwing up the BLM movement. There is no message here, do we know what this diner did.?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I’m skeptical. Biden is no progressive and I think people can separate peaceful protestors from looters, Antifa and SJWs. But that’s the angle Trump is trying so we’ll see. 

:lol:

Pray to God they never encounter me. learned one rule in the Marines; There are no rules in hand to hand combat. Second they lay a hand on me I'm feeding them their eyeballs. I do not play this game for anyone. Never have never will. Rather be dead than not get my licks in. Somebody will pay.   

The big lipped mafia needs to be stomped out. 

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Biden is "transitional"; a vote for him is a vote for Kamala who would take over within a year likely.  And she scores the 4th highest on Senate progressive voting, moreso than Bernie.

https://progressivepunch.org/scores.htm?house=senate

We’ll see. I am not sure voters are going to buy the idea of Biden the lefty puppet. He will probably have more trouble getting actual progressives on board is my guess.

They are picking soft targets. Only a matter of time until they choose poorly. Dumbazzes don't even know we have a massive population of heat carrying citizens who do not play games outside of liberal cities. Enter my neighborhood and we'll put them all in a nice pile.

1 hour ago, MDC said:

We’ll see. I am not sure voters are going to buy the idea of Biden the lefty puppet. He will probably have more trouble getting actual progressives on board is my guess.

Please. Progressives would vote for a rutabega as long as it's against Trump. And they will get the chance in November.

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

They are picking soft targets. Only a matter of time until they choose poorly. Dumbazzes don't even know we have a massive population of heat carrying citizens who do not play games outside of liberal cities. Enter my neighborhood and we'll put them all in a nice pile.

So you and your neighbors have all gotten together and agreed that you're going to kill protestors if they come in your neighborhood?  Or do they have interrupt someone's lunch first?

16 minutes ago, nobody said:

So you and your neighbors have all gotten together and agreed that you're going to kill protestors if they come in your neighborhood?  Or do they have interrupt someone's lunch first?

To be fair it’s started tonight.  Have you seen the news?

i don’t know where you live but pulling that nonsense (looting, fire bombing) in my neighborhood won’t end well either.   Not even by me, I’d honestly be one of the last ones to intervene, but most parts of the country are not pussies. Suburban and rural folks are just wired a bit different.

If I'm out to dinner with my family, I'm not going to blow someone's brains out in front of my kids unless it's actually a life or death situation. I'm also not going to prison just so I could take out a protestor or two, making their case stronger. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nobody said:

It is said that in a revolution 50% go along easily, 30% can be convinced, and 20 have to be eliminated. Where do you stand?

46 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

If I'm out to dinner with my family, I'm not going to blow someone's brains out in front of my kids unless it's actually a life or death situation. I'm also not going to prison just so I could take out a protestor or two, making their case stronger. 

I think the point is that someone eventually will and that is what the organizers what. Didn’t something similar happen at Kent State?

11 hours ago, MDC said:

That separation will not be made.  Once we are deep in the civil war, anyone who participated in a BLM will be executed.  That's not even scratching the surface really.  This thing will terminate with the genocide of the black race by a combined US / Russia / China army.  Widespread nationwide mass civil unrest pushed things over the event horizon.  There is only one outcome now.  We aren't going back to the way things were.  The black race is dead.  There is 0% chance that China will let the black race exist after seeing what they did in America in 2020.  Once they are the superpower, its gonna be mass executions of all blacks led by the Chinese.

4 minutes ago, riversco said:

That separation will not be made.  Once we are deep in the civil war, anyone who participated in a BLM will be executed.  That's not even scratching the surface really.  This thing will terminate with the genocide of the black race by a combined US / Russia / China army.  Widespread nationwide mass civil unrest pushed things over the event horizon.  There is only one outcome now.  We aren't going back to the way things were.  The black race is dead.  There is 0% chance that China will let the black race exist after seeing what they did in America in 2020.  Once they are the superpower, its gonna be mass executions to all blacks led by the Chinese.

Even LeBron? 

19 minutes ago, riversco said:

That separation will not be made.  Once we are deep in the civil war, anyone who participated in a BLM will be executed.  That's not even scratching the surface really.  This thing will terminate with the genocide of the black race by a combined US / Russia / China army.  Widespread nationwide mass civil unrest pushed things over the event horizon.  There is only one outcome now.  We aren't going back to the way things were.  The black race is dead.  There is 0% chance that China will let the black race exist after seeing what they did in America in 2020.  Once they are the superpower, its gonna be mass executions of all blacks led by the Chinese.

Seek help 😂 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Seek help 😂 

China is already trying to slowly genocide various races in and around their own nation.  The only reason they don't go 150% at it is because a united USA superpower is watching.  Once we fracture, the gloves come off, and then you will see modern technology used to genocide races on a scale you cannot conceive.

10 minutes ago, riversco said:

China is already trying to slowly genocide various races in and around their own nation.  The only reason they don't go 150% at it is because a united USA superpower is watching.  Once we fracture, the gloves come off, and then you will see modern technology used to genocide races on a scale you cannot conceive.

Some truth in this. If we cease to be a place where China can sell their crap, via politics or a severe economic depression, they will not play as nice as they have. 

A lot of people do not understand that China is not a western nation.  They didn't grow up as Christians.  You can't apply our Christian morality to them.  They really don't give a shiit if they kill off a race of people.

Read this:

https://nypost.com/2019/06/01/chinese-dissidents-are-being-executed-for-their-organs-former-hospital-worker-says/

In China, a certain Buddhist sect was outlawed.  So China rounds them all up, and they get a fate WORSE than death.  Their healthy children are executed in hospitals so that their kidneys and eyes can be harvested fresh and used to save people needing organ transplants.  Because human life means nothing to China.  China is already super racist against blacks and now they have witnessed blacks protesting, marching, looting and rioting and across the US in 2020.

The black race is DEAD.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, riversco said:

Read this:

https://nypost.com/2019/06/01/chinese-dissidents-are-being-executed-for-their-organs-former-hospital-worker-says/

In China, a certain Buddhist sect was outlawed.  So China rounds them all up, and they get a fate WORSE than death.  Their healthy children are executed in hospitals so that their kidneys and eyes can be harvested fresh and used to save people needing organ transplants.  Because human life means nothing to China.  China is already super racist against blacks and now they have witnessed blacks protesting, marching, looting and rioting and across the US in 2020.

The black race is DEAD.

Do we harvest body parts from abortions here? Maybe that’s why Kamala had that investigative reporter arrested for exposing that? And most abortions are black babies. 

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That's a great throw.

I've watched that a hundred times this morning.  :lol: