Sign in to follow this  
The Elevator Killer

Pelosi wants to use 25th amendment to force Trump out of office

1 hour ago, Fnord said:

Fnord is an alias for my real name. Clearly I'm not going to give that out. If you're implying that I'm not new here, then what can I tell ya? I am. Believe that or not, I don't really care.

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Plus she got her hair done that one time and eats expensive ice cream.  WITCH!!!!!

The “witch” part was when she threw the small business salon owner under the bus for her own indiscretion.  Vile and inexcusable.  Worse than any dumb words from Trump IMO.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Trump was a registered Democrat then. Those days are long gone. When you reach back that far you are eating your own kind.

He was also pro-choice up until 2015 when he was told he needs to be pro-choice to run as a republican. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s given you nothing but blue balls and noise. If that’s good enough for you, great. It’s literally all she has accomplished. Hasn’t stopped Trump from anything notable. Third justice, coming up. Lol. 

So you're contention is that Trump is a great president because a judge quit and another died?  lol  Yeah, that's quite the accomplishment.  Right up there with being born rich.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The “witch” part was when she threw the small business salon owner under the bus for her own indiscretion.  Vile and inexcusable.  Worse than any dumb words from Trump IMO.

Worse than calling our military members suckers and losers?  Hmmm, we'll just have to disagree on that one.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Worse than calling our military members suckers and losers?  Hmmm, we'll just have to disagree on that one.

Yes.  At worst what Trump did was stupid and disrespectful.  Pelosi’s actions were sociopathic.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Your hero John Bolton said it never happened but one event has video tape. The other nothing. She totally trashed that salon and the covid rules. Same thing in Chinatown. Ran through the streets like Bruce Lee with no mask said it was all fine.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Your hero John Bolton said it never happened but one event has video tape. The other nothing. She totally trashed that salon and the covid rules. Same thing in Chinatown. Ran through the streets like Bruce Lee with no mask said it was all fine.

That’s too many truths. His head is going to explode. Liberals hate the truth and will distort it as much as they can 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes.  At worst what Trump did was stupid and disrespectful.  Pelosi’s actions were sociopathic.

From a NYT article on September 4th

Mr. Trump denied that he made the remarks repeatedly over the course of the day and rallied current and former aides who backed him up on the record. “It’s a fake story and it’s a disgrace that they’re allowed to do it,” he told reporters in the Oval Office, insisting that he respected the troops. “To me, they’re heroes,” he said. “It’s even hard to believe how they could do it. And I say that, the level of bravery, and to me, they’re absolute heroes.”

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Ahh.  of course

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

From a NYT article on September 4th

Mr. Trump denied that he made the remarks repeatedly over the course of the day and rallied current and former aides who backed him up on the record. “It’s a fake story and it’s a disgrace that they’re allowed to do it,” he told reporters in the Oval Office, insisting that he respected the troops. “To me, they’re heroes,” he said. “It’s even hard to believe how they could do it. And I say that, the level of bravery, and to me, they’re absolute heroes.”

Oh, Trump denied it?  Why didn't you say so?  lol

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh, Trump denied it?  Why didn't you say so?  lol

“current and former aides who backed him up on the record” >>> anonymous sources 

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ahh.  of course

Of course what?  Use your big words please.

• Haha 1

Yeah... All jokes aside, this should scare the shlt out of people.. This is how this woman thinks. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Of course what?  Use your big words please.

Of course Pelosi's actions were worse than Trump's.  To you. Youi're a Trump apologist. Every time. Only a true asswhole thinks that it's ok to call our military members losers and suckers. By a guy who faked bone spurs to dodge the draft. You're disgusting

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yeah... All jokes aside, this should scare the shlt out of people.. This is how this woman thinks. 

She is beyond stupid...  No wonder she is a Democrat...

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Of course Pelosi's actions were worse than Trump's.  To you. Youi're a Trump apologist. Every time. Only a true asswhole thinks that it's ok to call our military members losers and suckers. By a guy who faked bone spurs to dodge the draft. You're disgusting

Bill Clinton said he loathed the military in a letter. Not your brand of gossip with no evidence to smear people. Bill wrote it in a real letter. I hope you never serve on a jury. Taking what somebody heard somebody say as fact and then convicting them with it with nothing to back it up and others actually refuting it.

BROKAW: Well I think it was some of that, but an awful lot of that generation was sympathetic to him as well because they came to not believe in Vietnam and many of the positions he had taken...So I think there was a well-defined knot of that generation that could never accept him because, not just of the way he got out of the draft, but because he used that phrase, “I loathed the military.” He seemed to be emblematic of the slickness of the Baby Boomer generation...

8 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Bill Clinton said he loathed the military in a letter. Not your brand of gossip with no evidence to smear people. Bill wrote it in a real letter. I hope you never serve on a jury. Taking what somebody heard somebody say as fact and then convicting them with it with nothing to back it up and others actually refuting it.

BROKAW: Well I think it was some of that, but an awful lot of that generation was sympathetic to him as well because they came to not believe in Vietnam and many of the positions he had taken...So I think there was a well-defined knot of that generation that could never accept him because, not just of the way he got out of the draft, but because he used that phrase, “I loathed the military.” He seemed to be emblematic of the slickness of the Baby Boomer generation...

Wasn't much of a political follower at the time, but that is terrible as well.

1 hour ago, posty said:

She is beyond stupid...  No wonder she is a Democrat...

Stupidity is a requirement to be a democrat.

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Jesus Christ this is what I get for trying to have a normal conversation with you. My mistake it won't happen again.

That’s what you get. Just lob insults at him. That’s all he’s worth. 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

This get Trump at any cost really should. They have been trying to overturn OUR election. They have been trying to cancel OUR votes. We now have notes of where Obama was informed that Hillary was going to pull the Russian hoax to take attention away from the email scandal. 

If Biden wins, this will all be swept under the table and nothing will be done. This will send a signal to ALL politicians that it's ok to do this. 

Do you think that the Reps are going not strike back? It will just start an endless cycle of this BS until someone pays a price. 

5 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

“I think that the public needs to know the health condition of the President," Pelosi said. "There's one question that he refused to answer … when was his last negative test?" Pelosi said that this information is necessary in order to “make a judgment about the actions that were taken after that.”

"Let us see a date, a time when you last tested negative," she added. 

Somebody might want to remind this WrinkledOldCunt that we have HIPPA laws that protect the privacy of medical records. Then tell her to STFU. 

The new minority. Ostracizing people who had covid. They are lepers. Can't go near them, talk to them with distancing. Trash heaps of the country. Put them in a cage and only talk to them through a machine. They are rabid animals. Tom Hanks, Forest Gump, Donald Trump. Gross!

6 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

The new minority. Ostracizing people who had covid. They are lepers. Can't go near them, talk to them with distancing. Trash heaps of the country. Put them in a cage and only talk to them through a machine. They are rabid animals. Tom Hanks, Forest Gump, Donald Trump. Gross!

Huh?  They're all dead.

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

You're right he could have died living the billionaire playboy lifestyle. But he saw something. A sickness we all see every day. We all complain about the two-party system. That ALL politicians are crooks and thieves and some are very evil people. He decided to stand up to that. 

The hell of it is that the groundswell of anger that he rode to the presidency, the desire of normal folks to cleanse the government of corrupt influences and self-serving lifelong politicians that have never done a day of real work in their lives,  was AWESOME. I was fully on board with the movement. Hell yes let's elect a DC outsider that doesn't want to play by the establishment's rules! The dedication and emotion was spectacular. 

Unfortunately,  Trump was just galaxies removed from the type of person that movement needed. He is the living embodiment of the corrupt, money and power obsessed sociopaths most of us wanted out of the government. It's a damn shame. All that's happened is that we've entrenched a bunch of those people, and now because Trump is so singularly awful, half the US can't wait to get back to "normal." And normal for our government is shoveling loads of dog shite down on our heads and telling us it smells good.

Just a bunch of stall tactics. They know pence would never sign off. 

Need a.new amendment that says the total age of presidential candidates cant be more than 110.

6 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Need a.new amendment that says the total age of presidential candidates cant be more than 110.

I disagree. I think the new amendment should be for not allowing politicians to be in office for 47 years. How can anyone stand for this?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Somebody might want to remind this WrinkledOldCunt that we have HIPPA laws that protect the privacy of medical records. Then tell her to STFU. 

I tried but she couldn't hear me because of the hair dryer at the salon.

11 hours ago, Fnord said:

The hell of it is that the groundswell of anger that he rode to the presidency, the desire of normal folks to cleanse the government of corrupt influences and self-serving lifelong politicians that have never done a day of real work in their lives,  was AWESOME. I was fully on board with the movement. Hell yes let's elect a DC outsider that doesn't want to play by the establishment's rules! The dedication and emotion was spectacular. 

Unfortunately,  Trump was just galaxies removed from the type of person that movement needed. He is the living embodiment of the corrupt, money and power obsessed sociopaths most of us wanted out of the government. It's a damn shame. All that's happened is that we've entrenched a bunch of those people, and now because Trump is so singularly awful, half the US can't wait to get back to "normal." And normal for our government is shoveling loads of dog shite down on our heads and telling us it smells good.

I think Trump is exactly who the movement needed. Most people would not have survived the attacks on every side that he has faced. You don't send in a nice guy to drain a swamp. You send in someone that will kick the gators in the teeth. 

• Thanks 2

As much as the right hated Obama, and as incompetent as he was, I don't remember them trying to remove him from office for 4 straight years. The left is beyond nuts. Their followers have no respect for democracy.  

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Speaking of focking nutso 

Remember that hair color product..."Touch of Gray"  Pelosi has a "Touch of Biden."  Anyone at the GC is free to use that.  It is trademarked.

The way Trump's going , he's not going to need the 25th. Even Fox & Friends has called him out lately. McConnell won't even go to the White House. Anybody running for re-election from the GOP is distancing themselves as far as they can from Trump. And meanwhile, this guy just keeps losing his mind, digging himself deeper and deeper.

Safe to say that Nixon left the White House with more class than Trump will.

I bet he's divorced and removed from child custody within 18 months.

17 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

The way Trump's going , he's not going to need the 25th. Even Fox & Friends has called him out lately. McConnell won't even go to the White House. Anybody running for re-election from the GOP is distancing themselves as far as they can from Trump. And meanwhile, this guy just keeps losing his mind, digging himself deeper and deeper.

Good Sunday morning, corn pop. 

21 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

He'll be in jail 

I mentioned this in another thread...the seed is being planted to remove Biden if he's elected...so Harris will take the Presidency. Pelosi and the fact that she believes the ends justify the means should scare everyone. 

19 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

I mentioned this in another thread...the seed is being planted to remove Biden if he's elected...so Harris will take the Presidency. Pelosi and the fact that she believes the ends justify the means should scare everyone. 

https://nypost.com/2020/10/09/progressives-unveil-new-agenda-to-pressure-biden-to-the-left/?utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

Progressives acknowledge that the former vice president wasn’t their top choice for the White House — but argue he’s far better than President Trump and hope to exert pressure on him to adopt their agenda if he wins the election.

“We’ve always said that electing Joe Biden was a doorway, not a destination,” Working Families Party National Director Maurice Mitchell in a statement, according to Fox