Sign in to follow this  
Goggins

Another left wing loser assassinates a right wing patriot in the street

Portland left wing BLM/Antifa supporter assassinated a right wing guy last month.

Today a Denver left wing BLM/Antifa supporter assassinated a right wing guy in broad daylight.

Will Biden denounce these domestic terrorists or keep supporting the assassination of political opponents?

Will Facebook delete the pages of those who support the violent BLM and Antifa organizations?

Will the media even cover it?

• Sad 1

I'm sure go fund me already has a page set up for the shooter. The shoot will probably get bailed out Monday morning and Biden and Kamala will call him to tell him how proud they are of him.

And meanwhile at Antifaguys, all they want to talk about is the Boogaloo Boys.  Their timing of posts today was impeccable.  @jonmx mentions that Antifa occasionally shoots people in the head and gets scolded by the biggest jerk on the Internet, Clayton Gray.  This happened literally minutes after a left winger shot a Trump supporter in the head.  Biggest cesspool in fantasy sports.  https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/786140-the-boogaloo-movement/?do=findComment&comment=23007416

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

And meanwhile at Antifaguys, all they want to talk about is the Boogaloo Boys.  Their timing of posts today was impeccable.  @jonmx mentions that Antifa occasionally shoots people in the head and gets scolded by the biggest jerk on the Internet, Clayton Gray.  This happened literally minutes after an Antifa punk shot a Trump supporter in the head.  Biggest cesspool in fantasy sports.  https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/786140-the-boogaloo-movement/?do=findComment&comment=23007416

A 2.5 month banning for spitting the truth.  What a fukwad.   They will still go on endlessly how all the violence is from the right and BLM/antifa are nonviolent.  This story is a figment of the right's imagination on that forum.  There is zero concern with violence stemming from their beloved movements. 

• Like 1

Clayton Gray is a fool.

He has banned multiple people for posting about Antifa violence.

Surprised he uses his real name on a website while defending domestic terrorists.

Wonder what University of Arkansas baseball coach/fanbase would think of that.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Clayton Gray is a fool.

He has banned multiple people for posting about Antifa violence.

Surprised he uses his real name on a website while defending domestic terrorists.

Wonder what University of Arkansas baseball coach/fanbase would think of that.

Clayton is just protecting his liberal cucks from having to face the truth or opposing viewpoints.

Believe me, he's got an agenda to rid that board of anyone that does not lean left.  Meanwhile Joe just acts all clueless about his moderators.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jonmx said:

A 2.5 month banning for spitting the truth.  What a fukwad.   They will still go on endlessly how all the violence is from the right and BLM/antifa are nonviolent.  This story is a figment of the right's imagination on that forum.  There is zero concern with violence stemming from their beloved movements. 

You got banned for that?  Why?  And got 2.5 months?  And they wonder why Moderates and Conservatives DETEST that place.  F Clayton and screw Joetard.  He owns that sh!thole and the terrible reputation it has earned.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nobody said:

You guys really care about what happens over there.

I think people are concerned it might be a terror cell of violence.

45 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

This is truly unbelievable. @jonmx gets suspended by Claytard for 2.5 months for this -   https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/786140-the-boogaloo-movement/?do=findComment&comment=23007411

Only at Antifaguys is it “overboard” to criticize Antifa and BLM for assassinating police officers.  That actually happened.  

Well it is offensive to point out how they ignore the massive amount of actual violence from the left, while getting all spun up about some kidnapping which never occurred.  I would be pretty embarrassed too if i were them.  

1 hour ago, Patented Phil said:

This is truly unbelievable. @jonmx gets suspended by Claytard for 2.5 months for this -   https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/786140-the-boogaloo-movement/?do=findComment&comment=23007411

Only at Antifaguys is it “overboard” to criticize Antifa and BLM for assassinating police officers.  That actually happened.  

Twenty years ago I saw something like this posted and the ban hammer come down and so, while I don't remember the exact words, I posted something along the lines of "C'mon are we really banning people for such posts. I think we should be less trigger happy." And that was how I got banned.

I'm an adult and I was not/ will not let emotionally underdeveloped twelve year olds police my thought so I left permanently.

That said, I'm not perfect. I do fock up and do go overboard sometimes. I know it. If I get called out for it, I'll admit I and if I ever draw a legit ban, I would take it. I didn't stick around at FBG long enough to draw a legit ban. That one I took was enough for me. But I have gotten away with stuff over here that Mike could have put me in time out for but thankfully, I never had to face the consequences.

47 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

Sounds like some private security guy.

Sounds like a news producer hired a private security dude who was probably a flunky from the police academy.  

1 hour ago, Drizzay said:

Sounds like some private security guy.

Do you think that "media hires private security guy to assassinate Trump supporter" sounds better?

The left is dangerously close to crossing a line they can't come back from.

Two Trump supporters have now been assassinated for their political beliefs by radical lefties.

https://twitter.com/saytheirnames6/status/1313911146810732544

Tweets are now being deleted by the media and their Antifa comrades.

The one above said "Kyle (reporter) would be 100% safe. Because we protect us, and Kyle is one of us"

Wow. Joe Bryant's rejects are like bedbugs around here. 

I bet you kids really enjoyed the two hours that Trump spent spent calling in to Rush Limbaugh's radio show. Seriously, the POTUS for Christ's sake. 2 hours on Rush Limbaugh. It's one thing when you f****** wackos do it, but potus? Focking loon. 

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I bet you kids really enjoyed the two hours that Trump spent spent calling in to Rush Limbaugh's radio show. Seriously, the POTUS for Christ's sake. 2 hours on Rush Limbaugh. It's one thing when you f****** wackos do it, but potus? Focking loon. 

Glad you’re doing better wiff. Any chance the docs can help with your tds?

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Glad you’re doing better wiff. Any chance the docs can help with your tds?

Thanks. They told me to come back after the first week in November.

38 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Well, this is awkward.

41 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

you will be even worse?

you really think Biden is going to win?

you really think Biden can save america?

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you will be even worse?

you really think Biden is going to win?

you really think Biden can save america?

I think Biden won't pour gasoline on every fire in America. I sure guarantee you he won't call in to Rush Limbaugh for 2 hours while serving as president.

Trump's a f****** loon. A shitshow. F****** embarrassment. He's set the bar so low that if Biden can stay the f*** off the internet for 5 minutes not talking about Rachel maddow's hairstyle, he'll be better than Trump.

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I think Biden won't pour gasoline on every fire in America. I sure guarantee you he won't call in to Rush Limbaugh for 2 hours while serving as president.

Trump's a f****** loon. A shitshow. F****** embarrassment. He's set the bar so low that if Biden can stay the f*** off the internet for 5 minutes not talking about Rachel maddow's hairstyle, he'll be better than Trump.

Hysterectomy...hopefully your hormones balance out after that.

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

What does that have to do with another Patriot Prayer guy being murdered by a violent Leftist? 

As expected, the murderer is a Lefty.  When you equate the confederate flag with Nazis it’s no wonder you can so easily murder someone who you disagree with politically.  So much violence and property destruction on the Left - and all whiff wants to talk about is Trump calling in to Rush Limbaugh?  What a tard. 😆
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/revealed-charged-denver-shooter-matthew-dolloffs-left-wing-facebook-posts/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

4 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

As expected, the murderer is a Lefty.  When you equate the confederate flag with Nazis it’s no wonder you can so easily murder someone who you disagree with politically.  So much violence and property destruction on the Left - and all whiff wants to talk about is Trump calling in to Rush Limbaugh?  What a tard. 😆
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/revealed-charged-denver-shooter-matthew-dolloffs-left-wing-facebook-posts/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

He’s one of those special little snowflakes who would say all the violence is Trump’s fault. Very special indeed.

Just now, Gladiators said:

He’s one of those special little snowflakes who would say all the violence is Trump’s fault. Very special indeed.

It’s fascinating in a way.  TDS has destroyed these poor souls.  They can’t even concentrate on anything else without bringing it back to Trump.  Imagine if a Conservative media source - let’s say Fox News‘ Jesse Waters - hired a bodyguard to protect him at a political rally.  The Proud Boys post online that Jesse will be safe because he is one of us.  At the rally a Lefty protester confronts the bodyguard and gets shot in the head.  You think that would be a story?  

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Lol, good to have deranged wiff back instead of pathetic "look at me everyone, I'm dying" wiff. 

Just now, Goggins said:

Lol, good to have deranged wiff back instead of pathetic "look at me everyone, I'm dying" wiff. 

I can be both you know.

This dude was not "security" any more than that convicted felon who now has one arm and tried to murder a 17 year old kid in Kenosha was a "medic".

Based on his social media posts he is a deranged psychopath, much like wiff or newbie, and decided he would play cowboy at a peaceful protest.

Hope he is treated with all the respect he deserves in prison.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sounds like the protestor struck and maced the shooter before he got shot dead. I think the cops confirmed that the shooter was a hired security guard too.

Sad state of affairs. I’ve never seen America more divided than these past 3+ years.

They were divided the 8 years prior, but Republicans are always working too hard to do anything more than complain. Plus they are grownups that realized that voting is the path to change. :dunno:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sounds like the protestor struck and maced the shooter before he got shot dead. I think the cops confirmed that the shooter was a hired security guard too.

Sad state of affairs. I’ve never seen America more divided than these past 3+ years.

"Slapped" the shooter, while standing his ground after being approached. Shooter pulled his gun, victim pulled his mace. 

Now "hired security guards" are afforded more benefit of the doubt than actual law enforcement. 

:doh:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I can be both you know.

Really?  "Forget about me, I'm out".  Only to come here and post that trump is an embarassment?  If you're really on your last legs, go out and tick off your bucket list.

Victim hit and threatened shooter with pepper spray.  Got what he got for getting out of line.