Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Brady = goat

On 10/26/2020 at 6:33 PM, Brad GLuckman said:

Brady was smart to go to Tampa. Great defense and lots of weapons on offense. They just needed someone competent (not Jameis) to get them over the hump. Either TB or PIT is the most balanced team in the league.

Also the Florida move sets him up to jump right into politics as a republican when he retires.  Probably will start by running for Florida governor in 2025.  But who knows?  Trump never held office and won the White House, maybe Brady wins the GOP nomination in 2024.

On 10/27/2020 at 12:06 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

You mean the early 90’s. It’s ok, most Pats fans weren’t watching then either. Or showing up. 

Cam Newton currently holds the record for rushing TD's by a QB in a single season......the previous record holder was a New England Patriot.

Just now, Nomad99 said:

Cam Newton currently holds the record for rushing TD's by a QB in a single season......the previous record holder was a New England Patriot.

S G

• Like 1

1 hour ago, riversco said:

Also the Florida move sets him up to jump right into politics as a republican when he retires.  Probably will start by running for Florida governor in 2025.  But who knows?  Trump never held office and won the White House, maybe Brady wins the GOP nomination in 2024.

I can already see the Democratic campaign commercials of Tommy making out with his Dad.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Good ole long neck..

He was a gamer. Fock Eason

Mike Vrable has 12 career receptions....and 12 receiving touchdowns. 

3 hours ago, riversco said:

Better hope Eli doesn’t run against him. He’ll beat him the first time and then beat him four years later. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Better hope Eli doesn’t run against him. He’ll beat him the first time and then beat him four years later. 

No doubt Eli is a flaming lib. 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

No doubt Eli is a flaming lib. 

Flaming isn’t a word you want to use when bringing up Tom. Uggz 

• Haha 1

Countdown to drobs reply ...

On 10/28/2020 at 7:51 AM, drobeski said:

Good ole long neck..

He was a gamer. Fock Eason

Eason starting SB XX was an outrage and took way too long to bring him in

On 10/28/2020 at 9:40 AM, Nomad99 said:

Mike Vrable has 12 career receptions....and 12 receiving touchdowns. 

on 16 targets

I blame Antonio Brown

not the greatest of the present

Pfft, it was just one game...  Even Bonds, Jordan and Gretzky had a bad game here and there...  Of course, Tom doesn't play defense either...

I’ll always love Brady and he is the GOAT, but he can’t make it a full season anymore. Pats were 4-5 in their last 9 games with him and you’ll see the wheels come off a bit in Tampa as we get down the stretch. He didn’t hit a cliff like most old QBs but he just doesn’t quite have it anymore, which is perfectly reasonable since he’s fockin 43.

It was a total beat down. Tom had a bad game, but so did the rest of the team, including the coaching. Now we will see what they are made of. Either they shake it off and bounce back or they become the historic Bucs. This has nothing to do with this game, but losing Vita was huge. No one could run against them and now they just aren't the same up front. 

On 10/26/2020 at 12:25 PM, drobeski said:

Indisputable now. 

I'm pretty sure that if you were given a choice you would take Mark Sanchez over Brady, 6 days a week and twice on Sunday. Let me know if you disagree. 

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm pretty sure that if you were given a choice you would take Mark Sanchez over Brady, 6 days a week and twice on Sunday. Let me know if you disagree. 

I just sent him a text with this post. He said that you are obviously joking or are a joke.

drobs won this thread. :first:

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Last visited 19 hours ago.

Banned my ass.

9 minutes ago, Gutterboys Flip Flops said:

How many conference championship games for Brady ?

This will be his 14th...

Making a champ game with a new team after we all declared him dead and buried for about the 5th time. Not to mention having an all time season at his age plus taking all the records from Brees soon. He’s reaching a new plateau of greatness really, there’s not even an argument for anyone else at this point after this season.

He look like crap all 3 games against The Saints. His defense won that game. Devin White showed up big at the end! Not going to beat The Packers next week.

Tom Brady 2 career playoff  wins without Belicheat (1 year)

Belicheat 1 career playoff win without Tom Brady,

It's over folks. 

5 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

He look like crap all 3 games against The Saints. His defense won that game. Devin White showed up big at the end! Not going to beat The Packers next week.

Gosh I hope they don't.  

However, Brady or Brees did not look good yesterday.   But Brady always seems to come thru regardless.  God I hate that guy.

11 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I think there's a bit of exaggeration here.  Brady missed a couple receivers by centimeters.  The ball was there and in a spot where only his receiver could catch but it was a tad over and under thrown.  He did have a couple of bad passes that could have been intercepted, but every QB does that.  He also had a couple passes dropped on him, like the one by Godwin in the end zone.  Let's also keep in mind that the Saints do have a top 5 defense.

The defense did play great and it was a big reason why they won.  Though, the Saints did screw up a lot and helped the Tampa defense.  Jared Cooks fumble.  The first Int was on a play where the receiver was supposed to stop short.  The last one went right off the WR's shoulder.  Both teams helped themselves and screwed themselves.  It happens, more so when you have divisional opponents.

I remember a few months ago, right before Tampa beat the Packers 38-10 (that's right... 38 to 10), where many said that Tampa wasn't going to beat Green Bay.

17 hours ago, posty said:

This will be his 14th...

How many for Rodgers? 

22 minutes ago, edjr said:

How many for Rodgers? 

5th(6th if you count when he was on the bench behind Favre), first time staring at home for him though.  IIRC, they blew home field in the division round a couple of times in his tenure. 

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

5th(6th if you count when he was on the bench behind Favre), first time staring at home for him though.  IIRC, they blew home field in the division round a couple of times in his tenure. 

He never even had to play against Peyton Manning. Who was his competition? Brees?

How do you go 15 and 1 and lose in the Divisional round? I blame Rodgers for turning Eli Manning into a hall of famer. Terrible

9 minutes ago, edjr said:

He never even had to play against Peyton Manning. Who was his competition? Brees?

How do you go 15 and 1 and lose in the Divisional round? I blame Rodgers for turning Eli Manning into a hall of famer. Terrible

Believe me, it has been a major frustration of Packer fans every where that GM/Coaching has only gotten this QB to one SB. Shouldn't blame Rodgers, he's been on the bench for multiple times watching the defense give up a lead with no opportunity to win it back. And your blame should be more focused on Don Capers, the 15-1 team might have had the worst defense of any team all time with 12+ wins.  

Makes it all the more amazing that B&B went to  13 AFC championships games and won 9.  :shocking:

12 minutes ago, edjr said:

Brady helped too. 

8 hours ago, edjr said:

Tom Brady 2 career playoff  wins without Belicheat (1 year)

Belicheat 1 career playoff win without Tom Brady,

It's over folks. 

Belichick has 2 such wins.  He also beat the Patriots using the Browns and Vinny Testaverde in 1994.  That and the win over the Steelers in the 2001 AFC title game with Drew Bledsoe.

14 minutes ago, edjr said:

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Brady helped too. 

So did Delanie Walker.  With just over a minute to go in that Conf Champ game, Alex Smith threw a great pass to Walker that would have gotten him to mid-field on that last drive of the game.  Ball went right off his hands.  He catches that pass, the 49ers have 1st and 10 at mid-field only needing about 20 yards for a game winning FG.  Instead, they go to overtime and poof, game over.