Alias Detective

*Official 2020 Election Thread*

4 hours ago, edjr said:

I would much more prone to vote by mail than in person. I have never voted, too lazy. you might convince me if I could mail it in.

Normally I would say if you don’t vote then your opinion doesn’t matter. But after this election I don’t see myself voting for a dem or rep again, so my opinion won’t matter. Trump was a shot to drain the swamp. If that’s over, then it’s back to usual with the same corrupt people from both sides. Why bother. Whoever wins is already in the pocket of the mega rich. 

• Thanks 1

Wow does it matter if someone called the state wrong too early?  It's just going to don't their reputation.

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

Normally I would say if you don’t vote then your opinion doesn’t matter. But after this election I don’t see myself voting for a dem or rep again, so my opinion won’t matter. Trump was a shot to drain the swamp. If that’s over, then it’s back to usual with the same corrupt people from both sides. Why bother. Whoever wins is already in the pocket of the mega rich. 

I kind of feel the same way. 

5 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Why throw up a 3/4 court shot at the buzzer down by 3. Because you can. Odds suck but you do it. I beg you to stop accepting defeatism. If you accept it then I would punch you in the face playing on my team. I'm sorry. I would do this. You keep fighting. If you make it you are a GOD. There is a way. Conservatives could become GODs. Rooting out evil.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I would say people who vote are the reason we are in the mess. voters are morons

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Wow.  I mean what more can be said after reading that article.  Just wow.

Yep, clear as day. Go drop that over at Antifaguys the excuses will be priceless. 

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

Why throw up a 3/4 court shot at the buzzer down by 3. Because you can. Odds suck but you do it. I beg you to stop accepting defeatism. If accept it then I would punch you in the face playing on my team. I'm sorry. I would do this. You keep fighting. If you make it you are a GOD.

I said if he loses. If he wins my point is still valid. Both sides are corrupt so I’ll vote independent or lib. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I would say people who vote are the reason we are in the mess. voters are morons

Our system is a mess but it works. We go back and forth, deal with corruption, BS but at least we are trying. Other countries say phuck it. This phucker is in charge. Take it or get the living shLt beat out of you. The latter is actually more painful.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

And non voters are smarter? We are in this mess because we keep sending the same corrupt people to washington. 

42 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Wow.  I mean what more can be said after reading that article.  Just wow.

FBG user (anyone):  "Zero Hedge is a right-wing site and is right up there with being reliable as Fox News.  This information isn't true at all.  <Clicks Report button>"

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

You could at least give Carlin credit for that. 

• Thanks 1

And non voters are smarter? We are in this mess because we keep sending the same corrupt people to washington. 

Dems had the choice of Biden, Sanders, warren, Buttplug, bloomberg, klobachar and Gabbard and voted for Biden???????

4 years ago, Republicans had the choice of Trump, Rubio, Cruz and Kasich and picked TRUMP????????

How on earth were these the best we can do? :(

DiSanto 2024!

6 minutes ago, posty said:

FBG user (anyone):  "Zero Hedge is a right-wing site and is right up there with being reliable as Fox News.  This information isn't true at all.  <Clicks Report button>"

Yep.....then goes over to the circle jerk thread to post an MSNBC link. 😂

Just now, edjr said:

Dems had the choice of Biden, Sanders, warren, Buttplug, bloomberg, klobachar and Gabbard and voted for Biden???????

4 years ago, Republicans had the choice of Trump, Rubio, Cruz and Kasich and picked TRUMP????????

You forgot that the dem party really pushed the others out and the race became Biden or sanders. The voters choose Trump because of the reasons I previously stated. A chance to drain the swamp. 

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Georgia difference now down under 10k votes 

3600 now

25 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Yep, clear as day. Go drop that over at Antifaguys the excuses will be priceless. 

Can’t. Banned for 4 months or something. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, edjr said:

How on earth were these the best we can do? :(

DiSanto 2024!

Because the primaries are a show. The people really in charge, the money and power brokers, don't want a strong president with principles and a backbone... They want a meat puppet. And they usually get one.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Embarrassing speech.  

What was embarrassing about it? 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Because the primaries are a show. The people really in charge, the money and power brokers, don't want a strong president with principles and a backbone... They want a meat puppet. And they usually get one.

This! 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Well now they’re going to get a “meat curtains” puppet, cuz let’s face it this is a Harris Presidency. 

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

So people don't vote in primaries? :wacko:

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I just flipped a coin 138,000 times and got heads every single time 

Damn! Me too.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What was embarrassing about it? 

It is like a football coach spending a half hour bitching about every call that went against him. Sure there maybe a couple questionable calls, but not every one of them.  There were a lot of inconsistencies and illogical accusations.  He looked kind of pathetic. 

3 hours ago, Boots11234 said:

Man is GA close or what.  Dems need to quick go to there trunk and produce 15K more votes.

That's the magic of mail in voting.  How many we behind? Oh ...STOP get some more of those mail ins. 

All legit.  

29 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

Can’t. Banned for 4 months or something. 

One of the mods favorite Libtards claimed I did something that wasn’t even accurate and they still banned me a few months to protect their little snowflakes. 😂

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

It is like a football coach spending a half hour bitching about every call that went against him. Sure there maybe a couple questionable calls, but not every one of them.  There were a lot of inconsistencies and illogical accusations.  He looked kind of pathetic. 

Did he call Biden voters deplorable?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

That's the magic of mail in voting.  How many we behind? Oh ...STOP get some more of those mail ins. 

All legit.  

They aren’t even trying to make it look legit. 

Just now, BirdGang said:

One of the mods favorite Libtards claimed I did something that wasn’t even accurate and they still banned me a few months to protect their little snowflakes. 😂

I've been banned from so many sites. Thing Is, I never personally insult anyone EVER. I want to have a discussion. I would invite these people to my own home. Treat them like solid gold. I have even done this on here. I would be glad to have them. Even pay for their airfare....meh. I get blocked, banned, total shLt on with officious comments. Just for making logical statements about how we got here. Truly eye opening.I can't compete with bitter hatred. Just not my thing.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Did he call the people stealing the election from him chumps? Or tell anyone what race they are depending on how they  vote? Ask anyone if they did any cocaine ? 

10 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I've been banned from so many sites. Thing Is, I never personally insult anyone EVER. I want to have a discussion. I would invite these people to my own home. Treat them like solid gold. I have even done this on here. I would be glad to have them. Even pay for their airfare....meh. I get blocked, banned, total shLt on with officious comments. Just for making logical statements about how we got here. Truly eye opening.I can't compete with bitter hatred. Just not my thing.

Didn’t you just say you would punch me in the face? But I get what you are saying. If you don’t agree with every view they have you are banished. People don’t want a discussion. They want you to validate their view. 

17 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

They aren’t even trying to make it look legit. 

Because they can't. Overload the law. Just like the looting. Confronting a black person is an outrage. Try your luck wanting to investigate these black poll workers. Now you are the problem. You are a racist. Lebron said so.

4 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Because they can't. Overload the law. Just like the looting. Confronting a black person is an outrage. Try your luck wanting to investigate these black poll workers. Now you are the problem. You are a racist. Lebron said so.

Yep. And even if you don’t, you still are going to attend tolerance training. Free speech? Hell we aren’t allowed to have free thoughts any longer. 

45 minutes ago, edjr said:

So people don't vote in primaries? :wacko:

Sure. But the money and party stuff largely dictates who they even get a chance to vote for. For most Americans,, their primary is useless.