- Gov.-elect of Utah
- Chris Christie
- Rick Santorum 
- AZ Gov. Ducey
- Mike Huckabee
- John Bolton

- Tim Scott

- Nikki Haley

Doug Ducey is the founder of Cold Stone Creamery; he ran for Governor because he wanted to help.  He isn’t a swamp monster.  And yesterday he told people to stop calling AZ, there are more votes to count.

PHOENIX⁠ — Governor Doug Ducey today released the following statement as Arizona continues to count the results of the 2020 election:

"Arizonans turned out in historic numbers for this election, and we owe it to them to count their votes. The results have shifted greatly hour by hour, and from last night until today. With hundreds of thousands of votes still outstanding, it's important that we be patient before declaring any races up or down the ballot. Arizonans have cast their votes, and we need to make sure all their voices are heard fairly and accurately."

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Doug Ducey is the founder of Cold Stone Creamery; he ran for Governor because he wanted to help.  He isn’t a swamp monster.  And yesterday he told people to stop calling AZ, there are more votes to count.

Any Republican not coming out in support of Trump is a swamp monster.

Cold Stone also sucks 

Biden lead in AZ down to 46K:

51 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Is mike talking to me and headlock? We had already made up.

I dunno. This place has been more civil than usual over the last couple days. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I dunno. This place has been more civil than usual over the last couple days. 

IDK. I mean we were just playing around. Very tame for the geek club. 

24 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

GA getting ready to flip.  Statistical tie with Biden only down 1,940.

Atlanta area Kinkos locations must be overrun.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, posty said:

Could you link cdub's post here please?  That way some of us (i.e. the lazy people like me), won't have to dig back through multiple pages to find it...

Thank you...

He made his own thread. Michigan 135 K votes. 

59 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

IDK. I mean we were just playing around. Very tame for the geek club. 

It’s like when you and your brother get into a full on fistfight that the parents don’t see but then bust you for flipping him off when they finally come in and check on you.

4 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

I don't know how to download youtube. I am a tech moron. This is hugely important. Somebody please download this ASAP. Thanks.

More truckloads of mail in votes! Fly them in from other countries if need be! 

This mail in vote stuff really turned the tide. How fortunate the pandemic hit just when it did. 

• Thanks 2

So Bannon calling for violence, Trump's son calling for war, a plot to attack the Philadelphia convention center where votes are counted, and Putin rumored to be resigning soon due to Parkinson's.  We had one interesting day today.  Looks like we could quickly move to the brink of total civil war if this goes much further.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

So Bannon calling for violence, Trump's son calling for war, a plot to attack the Philadelphia convention center where votes are counted, and Putin rumored to be resigning soon due to Parkinson's.  We had one interesting day today.  Looks like we could quickly move to the brink of total civil war if this goes much further.

Bannon's the GOAT

One of the favorites to succeed Putin as Russian leader is Sergey Shoygu.  He is half Russian and half asian (Mongolian possibly).  He is 65 years old.  he is currently the Russian Defence Minister.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Shoygu

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/10/04/is-this-russias-next-leader-a67599

FOX has Trump leading GA by 1775 votes.  How poetic, as we possibly sit on the verge of a second civil war.

• Haha 1

Serious question: So if/when recounts happen who is in charge of securing the ballots?  The same shady focks that are finding all of these late ballots?  What happens if another pipe breaks and manages to destroy a bunch of ballots that just happened to be for Trump? 

3 hours ago, DonS said:

Serious question: So if/when recounts happen who is in charge of securing the ballots?  The same shady focks that are finding all of these late ballots?  What happens if another pipe breaks and manages to destroy a bunch of ballots that just happened to be for Trump? 

One possible option is the state legislature declares that the ballots are too corrupt to process and find out the true intent of the voters.  However, the public clearly did elect a republican state legislature.  So they just send the GOP set of electors.  You cannot determine the intent of the presidential vote, but you can determine the intent of who should be running state congress.  So there's your will of the people.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

One possible option is the state legislature declares that the ballots are too corrupt to process and find out the true intent of the voters.  However, the public clearly did elect a republican state legislature.  So they just send the GOP set of electors.  You cannot determine the intent of the presidential vote, but you can determine the intent of who should be running state congress.  So there's your will of the people.

I think that they should throw out every vote that was "counted" while the observers were locked out.

Also, what is the point of locking out the observers?

The dumb focks focked up, the difference in down votes is mathematically impossible.  Dumbest cheaters ever. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, drobeski said:

The dumb focks focked up, the difference in down votes is mathematically impossible.  Dumbest cheaters ever. 

Holy sore loser. Need a tissue?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

FOX has Trump leading GA by 1775 votes.  How poetic, as we possibly sit on the verge of a second civil war.

So Biden took over the GA lead overnight too?   I have no idea how much if any fraud is happening, but it does seem odd that these critical lead changes keep happening overnight.

I know it technically probably doesn’t matter if he wins NV, but if he grows his lead that’s gonna make Trump’s argument tougher.  PA seems to be within reach for him too.   Would have to think NC is out of reach but who knows

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

You having a good time in Vegas?

On 11/4/2020 at 11:31 AM, RLLD said:

Not yet, my dictatorial nightmare is likely starting though.

The behaviors are the left are scary as hell, totalitarian in practice.

I'm glad you won't stand for dictatorial or totalitarian practices....you know things like ignoring the election practice and just saying you won...

17 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Neocon swamp monsters who won't defend Trump:

- Marco Rubio

- Rob Portman
- Mike Lee
- Gov.-elect of Utah
- Chris Christie
- Rick Santorum 
- AZ Gov. Ducey
- Mike Huckabee
- John Bolton

- Tim Scott

- Nikki Haley

It's not their job to "defend" Trump. Trump constantly threw people in his own, self appointed mind you, administration under the bus. It's the old adage of "what goes around, comes around".

And I'm a Nikki Haley fan boy! Hope she runs in 2024!

Pretty awesome. We elected a zucchini as POTUS with the largest popular vote ever. 

Just now, lod001 said:

Pretty awesome. We elected a zucchini as POTUS with the largest popular vote ever. 

With a running mate who said she believed the sexual misconduct allegations against said zucchini.  Yet is the metoo man hating party when talking to republicans.  

Strange times.  American citizens are deteriorating.  

12 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Is mike talking to me and headlock? We had already made up.

No issues here. I actually learned something about Loons. Bad ass bird. 

This is incredible what is happening... States at 99% who keep counting until Biden takes the lead. Unreal.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

She must have filled out a lot of ballots, cause Biden just took the lead in PA!

I know you’re glad your guy won, but to be gloating in a post that shows someone committing voter fraud? Very American of you.  

1 minute ago, Reality said:

This is incredible what is happening... States at 99% who keep counting until Biden takes the lead. Unreal.

May you live in interesting times

While seemingly a blessing, the expression is normally used ironically; life is better in "uninteresting times" than in "interesting" ones, which are usually times of trouble.

6 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

No issues here. I actually learned something about Loons. Bad ass bird. 

They’re really cool and sound amazing. Listening to their call echo across the water is awesome.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know you’re glad your guy won, but to be gloating in a post that shows someone committing voter fraud? Very American of you.  

I know no such thing, have no idea what she's doing cause I'm not a poll worker. If she committed voter fraud, well it's going to be very easy to prove and she will go to jail. And I will admit I was wrong about what that video shows.

But I will always take a chance to gloat at Drobe's expense....I can't help it.