Rusty Syringes

[** Official President Joe Biden Thread **]

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

15 things at the wall. 

You aren’t equipped to respond, obviously. Your ignorance on the issues is staggering. You don’t even know how your pension fund works, which is the biggest investment you’ll ever make. 

Dippshit is pulling China and Russia into a ln announced alliance. We all knew they were together, except a few idiots here, but now they are vocal about it. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You aren’t equipped to respond, obviously. Your ignorance on the issues is staggering. You don’t even know how your pension fund works, which is the biggest investment you’ll ever make. 

2 more things at the wall not connected to anything. 

And once more for clarity- You don't know how my pension fund works. You think you do because you listened to something on the radio. 

24 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

2 more things at the wall not connected to anything. 

And once more for clarity- You don't know how my pension fund works. You think you do because you listened to something on the radio. 

No, like I told you, I know how pension funds are operating now and going forward. Because I have a pension. You blabbed something about 84 billion, which is comical. Thanks for the laughs though. 

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, like I told you, I know how pension funds are operating now and going forward. Because I have a pension. You blabbed something about 84 billion, which is comical. Thanks for the laughs though. 

Tell me you didn't understand or read anything I posted without saying it. 

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

rusty thinks it's stupid to pay attention to the American border while Russia and Ukraine are in a fight. 

Of course, he still brings up Trump in 98% of his posts. mooney on the other hand wants everyone to know he teaches second grade kids and he has a firm handle on his union. For some reason. :dunno:

No, I think it's stupid that you think we should ignore the Russian invasion of Ukraine because of our border issues and some thugs looted a few liquor stores and set some dumpsters on fire in summer 2020.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, I think it's stupid that you think we should ignore the Russian invasion of Ukraine because of our border issues and some thugs looted a few liquor stores and set some dumpsters on fire in summer 2020.

"Some thugs". You must not have been paying attention much. People were beaten and/or killed. Stores and other buildings were burnt down in multiple cities. Police stations burned down. Federal courthouse attacked. Molotov cocktails, rocks, and other things were being thrown at the police. 100s of stores across the country were picked clean by looters. Store owners were beat up and threatened it would happen again if they tried to open their doors again. Motorists were being stopped on roads across the country while people beat on their cars and tried to get in and beat the drivers to the point that the drivers had to run people over to get away.

All the while democrat "leader's" told the police to stand down. 

Defund the police came out of all that and democrat "leaders" did just that. And now they are screaming they need more police because the murder rate is going through the roof. 

Our border let in over 2 million people last year alone, not including the 10s of thousands of gotaways. Gee, i wonder who's going to be taking care of these people and with whose money? They nabbed 11,000 pounds of fentanyl and who knows how much got through. And it is still flowing in. 

And these are not the only problems going on in this country. There are still Americans stuck in Afghanistan. We are encountering record inflation and joey is sending tax payer money to Ukraine in the various forms. 

joey also made us energy dependent again. He closes a pipeline down here and fully supported the pipeline out of Russia so that all of Europe is dependent of Russia. 

And the democrats are pushing their agenda while they can as quickly as possible under the cover of that war. See, they are paying attention to what is going on and they keep pushing their crap on this country while fools like you keep screaming Russia!!! and Trump!!! :cry:

These are just a few of the things that went on and/or are going on at this time here. There is a lot more liberal garbage as well.

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe not in a legal sense, seeing as the justice department is firmly in the tank for the left, but there will be undeniable proof that the president is  corrupt. It will put a stop to his agenda in November, and he can spend his last two years fighting off congressional hearings like Trump had to do his last two years. 

yep. Best  case scenario is wipeout of woketard Ds in Nov.

49 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

"Some thugs". You must not have been paying attention much. People were beaten and/or killed. Stores and other buildings were burnt down in multiple cities. Police stations burned down. Federal courthouse attacked. Molotov cocktails, rocks, and other things were being thrown at the police. 100s of stores across the country were picked clean by looters. Store owners were beat up and threatened it would happen again if they tried to open their doors again. Motorists were being stopped on roads across the country while people beat on their cars and tried to get in and beat the drivers to the point that the drivers had to run people over to get away.

All the while democrat "leader's" told the police to stand down. 

Defund the police came out of all that and democrat "leaders" did just that. And now they are screaming they need more police because the murder rate is going through the roof. 

Our border let in over 2 million people last year alone, not including the 10s of thousands of gotaways. Gee, i wonder who's going to be taking care of these people and with whose money? They nabbed 11,000 pounds of fentanyl and who knows how much got through. And it is still flowing in. 

And these are not the only problems going on in this country. There are still Americans stuck in Afghanistan. We are encountering record inflation and joey is sending tax payer money to Ukraine in the various forms. 

joey also made us energy dependent again. He closes a pipeline down here and fully supported the pipeline out of Russia so that all of Europe is dependent of Russia. 

And the democrats are pushing their agenda while they can as quickly as possible under the cover of that war. See, they are paying attention to what is going on and they keep pushing their crap on this country while fools like you keep screaming Russia!!! and Trump!!! :cry:

These are just a few of the things that went on and/or are going on at this time here. There is a lot more liberal garbage as well.

Same as alt-righty idiocy in calling Jan. 6 a selfie opp.

19 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No. That's called left wing idiocy even comparing Jan. 6 what went on in 2020. What happened in 2020 made Jan. 6 look just like a looney selfie fest. 

It's unbelievable that you compare the two. Nearly $2 billion dollars in insured damages alone. Not taking into account loss of lives, businesses, uninsured property, medical bills....on and on....

Compared to $1 million of overblown damages at the capital. And you know damn well that repainting a couple walls there they will say cost $300k because it's "hallowed ground". Probably one planter they would say costed like $85k or whatever. And the "damages" most likely included the salaries of the politicians and aoc's therapy bills. 

Been nothing but chaos since this clown took over. And he hasn’t fixed one of the problems he directly caused. Now he’s conceded about pictures being used for blackmail. He’s going down. Him and his whole disgusting family. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Been nothing but chaos since this clown took over. And he hasn’t fixed one of the problems he directly caused. Now he’s conceded about pictures being used for blackmail. He’s going down. Him and his whole disgusting family. 

Imagine if this clown were a republican?  24/7 Biden family on the news. Would be like Ukraine and foxnews

President Kamala Harris. Get used to it. The only upside, amd its slight, is that Hillary will be even more miserable. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

President Kamala Harris. Get used to it. The only upside, amd its slight, is that Hillary will be even more miserable. 

I'm still waiting for biden's "very dark winter" to end.

Maybe 2024? 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm still waiting for biden's "very dark winter" to end.

Maybe 2024? 

Don't forget the winter of severe disease and death we were supposed to have this year.  I think Biden just really hates winter.

The energy minister of Alberta, Canada said if Biden hadn’t stopped the XL pipeline it would be up and running by now bringing 900k a day to the US. Instead we’re gonna make Iran rich. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The energy minister of Alberta, Canada said if Biden hadn’t stopped the XL pipeline it would be up and running by now bringing 900k a day to the US. Instead we’re gonna make Iran rich. 

Take off you hoser!!!!  Venezuelan oil is where it's at! 

Never mind better, when do we just build back to where we were? 

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Never mind better, when do we just build back to where we were? 

Which would be brokeback Clownzo stupid. No thanks.

On 3/20/2022 at 10:13 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

No, I think it's stupid that you think we should ignore the Russian invasion of Ukraine because of our border issues

That makes you an idiot.

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

To replace a Vice President requires majority votes from both houses of Congress. If Kamala* were to become president, she would no long be vice president and could not provide tie-breaking votes in the Senate. If the Republicans all held together, there would be no majority vote to confirm a Vice President  or any other appointee in a Senate gridlocked 50-50.

If Biden were to collapse between now and Jumanji Whatever Brown getting installed in SCOTUS, that may not be too bad.

I cant believe I'm going to say this but Biden's approval rating has cratered to seemingly impossible depths.  34% approval in the latest poll.  Meanwhile, Trump surges higher and opens a bigger gap between him and Biden.  Trump's unfavorable has fallen to 50.9%.  That's going under 50% soon I think.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html

Biden is the president we need right now. Not some Putin butt buddy like Clownzo.

• Haha 2

On 3/24/2022 at 12:46 AM, JustinCharge said:

I cant believe I'm going to say this but Biden's approval rating has cratered to seemingly impossible depths.  34% approval in the latest poll.  Meanwhile, Trump surges higher and opens a bigger gap between him and Biden.  Trump's unfavorable has fallen to 50.9%.  That's going under 50% soon I think.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president-biden-job-approval-7320.html

What poll there has him at 34%. I don't see it anywhere. 

21 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What poll there has him at 34%. I don't see it anywhere. 

https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/presidential-approval/highslows

Clownzo got down to 29 percent, and his best approval rating was 49 percent, while Biden has been as high as 63 percent.

The polling more often than not is a byproduct of the times. Gas prices high? Blame the president. Housing market crashes? Blame the president.

People are such sheep when it comes to this kind of thing. 

Clownzo would have been a worldwide disaster if he'd been handed the Ukrainian situation. 

16 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Ah Reuters, that bastion of fairness held up by the left as proof that there is unbiased reporting.  Let's dig in a little, shall we:

The lawsuit covers a long list of grievances the Republican former president repeatedly aired during his four years in the White House after beating Clinton, and comes as he continues to falsely claim that his 2020 election defeat by Democratic President Joe Biden was the result of widespread fraud.

Second paragraph we get "falsely claim," although they specifically insert "widespread" to maintain their air of impartiality a little.  But the setting is established early on that Trump has no basis for this suit.  To show they are fair, they do not use the preferred phrase of "The Big Lie" which must be capitalized and, if possible, presented in 72 point red italic bold font.

A dossier written by Steele, which was circulated to the FBI and media outlets before the November 2016 election, set out unproven assertions that Russia had embarrassing information about Trump and some of his Republican campaign's advisers and that Moscow was working behind the scenes to defeat Clinton.

Hmm, that's odd.  "Unproven assertions" is not very aggressive wording for something that was an overt heaping pile of lying dogsh1t.  I'm sure that is just an omission on their part tho.

A 966-page report issued by a Republican-led U.S. Senate committee in 2020 concluded that Russia used Republican political operative Paul Manafort and the WikiLeaks website to try to help Trump win the 2016 election.

The paragraph immediately following the dossier, you would think that its purpose is to say that the report built on the overt heaping pile of lying dogsh1t.  Instead they just say it was really long and concluded Russia was involved.

In 2019, Mueller released an exhaustive report that detailed numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump campaign but did not charge any Trump associate with a criminal conspiracy.

Exhaustive, well, that certainly sounds thorough, with numerous links and all!  And again they cover their tracks with an "oh by the way" at the end.  And still nothing about this all building a circular corroboration from an overt heaping pile of lying dogsh1t.

:dunno: 

• Thanks 2

So Biden cut a deal with the EU to sell them natural gas so they don’t have to get it all from Russia. Good move. Trump offered them the same deal a few years ago.  Would have been a better move. 

On 3/24/2022 at 12:46 AM, JustinCharge said:

I also like Trump more the less I see and hear him. :thumbsup: 

• Sad 1

Trump takes the NY DA to school.

BREAKING: Manhattan DA Ends Trump Investigation ‘Indefinitely’, Will No Longer Pursue Charges

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Trump takes the NY DA to school.

BREAKING: Manhattan DA Ends Trump Investigation ‘Indefinitely’, Will No Longer Pursue Charges

The most vetted human being on the planet. And he just keeps winning. Poor rusty. :banana:

It doesn't matter that no one wants to work for a living. It doesn't matter that the people that actually do work for a living can't afford gas, food, or pay their bills. It doesn't matter we are headed for WWIII. It doesn't matter if you have a p3nis but want to identify as a grapefruit, you are allowed to. It doesn't matter that this administration is going down as the worst/most incompetent administration in U.S. history. It doesn't matter that the Biden administration makes the Jimmy Carter regime look like the good old days.

People wanted a President that doesn't tweet. That's what they got. The ignorant are actually happy.

:wacko:

:dunno:

• Thanks 1

On 3/20/2022 at 11:31 AM, Pimpadeaux said:

It was compared to this;

Kavanaugh protesters arrested at Capitol, after thousands march on Supreme Court

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kavanaugh-protesters-arrested-at-capitol-after-thousands-march-on-supreme-court

Thousands of liberal protesters, fired up by Massachusetts Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren, marched up Capitol Hill on Thursday to protest Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court and put pressure on the handful of undecided senators who will determine whether Kavanaugh gets confirmed in the coming days.

By Thursday afternoon, Capitol Police began arresting hundreds of protesters inside the Hart Senate Office Building who raised their fists and loudly started chanting “Kavanaugh has got to go.” Arrests were made after protesters began sitting down in the building's atrium, refusing to cooperate with law enforcement.

In all, some 302 protesters were arrested and charged with unlawfully demonstrating in Senate office buildings Thursday, police said.

13 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It was compared to this;

Kavanaugh protesters arrested at Capitol, after thousands march on Supreme Court

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kavanaugh-protesters-arrested-at-capitol-after-thousands-march-on-supreme-court

They tried to murder him and all the conservative judges. And anyone who got in their way. It was a massive insurrection led by the democratic party trying to overthrow the supreme court of the United States.