IGotWorms

Edjr I’m calling you out!

OldMaid says HT is RP and therefore isn’t a retired NYPD officer.

We had a throw down which you arbitrated and determined that HT was telling the truth about being retired NYPD.

I donated $250 to charity as a result of having “lost” the throw down.

Which I don’t really regret, but still... what gives, man? I thought you could be trusted with such awesome responsibility :( 

I would say HT is 99% RP.  Does that mean he couldn't be a retired police officer? Could RP haver been lying about whom he was before he was HT?

I only know the dude went through a lot to send me his badge and retirement plaque.  (sure it is the internet and it could have been someone else's, but how can I figure that out?)

1 minute ago, edjr said:

I would say HT is 99% RP.  Does that mean he couldn't be a retired police officer? Could RP haver been lying about whom he was before he was HT?

I only know the dude went through a lot to send me his badge and retirement plaque.  (sure it is the internet and it could have been someone else's, but how can I figure that out?)

You really think R focking P could’ve kept his mouth shut about being NYPD for years and years?

Hell wasn’t the focker here on 9/11??

Just now, IGotWorms said:

You really think R focking P could’ve kept his mouth shut about being NYPD for years and years?

I don't know man. i don't get why people do the sh1t they do. Ever watch the catfish show? so focking pathetically sad.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

While you're at it, get worms law degree and his passed bar exam, and a picture of his wife and kids with the new cool dad. 

10 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

OldMaid says HT is RP and therefore isn’t a retired NYPD officer.

We had a throw down which you arbitrated and determined that HT was telling the truth about being retired NYPD.

I donated $250 to charity as a result of having “lost” the throw down.

Which I don’t really regret, but still... what gives, man? I thought you could be trusted with such awesome responsibility :( 

Old maid is a dude. A lonely ugly dude. You 2 may be perfect for each other.  :dunno:

1 minute ago, Mungwater said:

Worms, you’re a good dude, but why do you care?

This.

7 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Worms, you’re a good dude, but why do you care?

Mostly for entertainment value? :dunno:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Mostly for entertainment value? :dunno:

Okay, I’m calling you out!  You don’t have worms!  Some fake internet chick told me so!  😠

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mungwater said:

Okay, I’m calling you out!  You don’t have worms!  Some fake internet chick told me so!  😠

:first:

17 minutes ago, edjr said:

I gave you more than that and you know it. But continue to be a dik. You were asked to arbitrate for a reason. I guess I was wrong. 

6 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

It’s true, I don’t. I’m so ashamed! 😭

There, that was cathartic :) 

Recliner Pilot was a douchy name and so is Hardcore Troubador so it must be the same person HTH

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I gave you more than that and you know it. But continue to be a dik. You were asked to arbitrate for a reason. I guess I was wrong. 

Are you Recliner Pilot?

8 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Are you Recliner Pilot?

Ask Old Maid. She seems to have proof. Wouid love to see it. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, I'm asking you. Don't deflect. 

Simple question.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

She does have significant DNA samples.  :dunno:

HT is not RP for the same reason BHB is not GFIAFP.  :dunno:

It's like in Family Guy when Peter was making a movie, and he kept telling Joe to get out of his wheelchair because Joe's character was not disabled.  :dunno:

No offense intended to anyone.  ✌️

7 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

No, I'm asking you. Don't deflect. 

Simple question.

Ask nicely and I’ll consider answering. No wonder that girl at the pizza place focked with you and got you all in a huff. And your wife kicked you out.  I bet I would have gotten the dough. 

18 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

She does have significant DNA samples.  :dunno:

:clap:

eta: That would actually be Nikki. She’s the one who had sex with several geeks. 

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought I gave a good description. I am not being a richard, I honestly don't remember.  I don't know how what you showed me, proves you had no aliases on the board?

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

I thought I gave a good description. I am not being a richard, I honestly don't remember.  I don't know how what you showed me, proves you had no aliases on the board?

RP? Come on man. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

RP? Come on man. 

Hi Digby. 

52 minutes ago, edjr said:

Aren’t you some kind of internet security guy?

:doh:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Aren’t you some kind of internet security guy?

:doh:

And it’s a shield, not a badge. 

HT has made enough sensical references to LEOs, 9/11 illnesses, and civil service retirement to not doubt he was a cop in NY/NJ area.  I can't vouch for NYPD specifically.

55 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I do agree with this logic. He would have brought it up as his career history. I’d say that’s more evidence that they are not the same person rather than anything else.

36 minutes ago, nospk said:

Recliner Pilot was a douchy name and so is Hardcore Troubador so it must be the same person HTH

This is true actually, if one were looking at names, Recliner pilot, magnificent bastard, hardcore troubadour all share a pattern of two word similarity. Not that that’s necessarily uncommon but it shows a particular pattern in the case. So that’s a clue they would be the same.

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ask nicely and I’ll consider answering. No wonder that girl at the pizza place focked with you and got you all in a huff. And your wife kicked you out.  I bet I would have gotten the dough. 

Never been a fan of the “I deny it but I’ll also be vague and mysterious about it” approach. A simple “No.” would have been a better response if that’s the stance taken. 

I don’t doubt for a second that HT is a retired cop or whatever else he claims to be. As for RP, I have no leaning opinion.

• Like 1

Just now, Fireballer said:

HT has made enough sensical references to LEOs, 9/11 illnesses, and civil service retirement to not doubt he was a cop in NY/NJ area.  I can't vouch for NYPD specifically.

Given his strong hate of cats, he may have been an animal control officer. Those dog catchers are a tough bunch. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tanatastic said:

I do agree with this logic. He would have brought it up as his career history. I’d say that’s more evidence that they are not the same person rather than anything else.

This is true actually, if one were looking at names, Recliner pilot, magnificent bastard, hardcore troubadour all share a pattern of two word similarity. Not that that’s necessarily uncommon but it shows a particular pattern in the case. So that’s a clue they would be the same.

Never been a fan of the “I deny it but I’ll also be vague and mysterious about it” approach. A simple “No.” would have been a better response if that’s the stance taken. 

If you ask I’ll answer. He has to be nice though. It’s a double standard I have toward dooshbags. 

So, the fake chick who frequents a fantasy football forum (only when a Democrat is in office) gets to decide who members and their alleged aliases are?

🤣🤣

God D@mn... This place never disappoints. You focking people need help.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Reality said:

So, the fake chick who frequents a fantasy football forum (only when a Democrat is in office) gets to decide who members and their alleged aliases are?

🤣🤣

God D@mn... This place never disappoints. You focking people need help.

OM is a respected poster here.

• Haha 3

Anyone who’s been around this board long enough to remember RP can see with their own two eyes.

That and right after RP was banned we got a plethora of dooshy 2 word screen name aliases, which Mikey subsequently banned. I wonder why that was? All of them spent all their time here and finally we get HT. He pretended for a few months to be a democratic to throw everyone off, and after the dust settled he went back to his old self. I wonder if he changed his IP address, and that’s how he escaped the ban hammer again. :dunno: 

You’d have to be blind not to see the similarities.

As far as being LEO... If you’re going to lie, it’s best to keep to something you know. Maybe he has a brother or relative/friend who is, or maybe he has been the entire time. It wouldn’t be the first time he lied. He claims he was the one who busted you (Worms) about not letting a black guy date your daughter. That was Nikki.... not him. Leads to me think he’s GettnHuge, but even he wasn’t this miserable of a human being. Although a few years with Nikki could explain a lot.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

OM is a respected poster here.

:lol: