IGotWorms

Edjr I’m calling you out!

See? RP is in Texas. He can’t prove otherwise.

Case closed.

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Will monkey death car be in the pic or did he get banned from that too?

What ever happened to that guy?

Please put me down for any side bets.  B)

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Case closed.

How’s your dead dog, troll? Another made up story it seems. 

Wasn't RP's kid in the Air Force or something? 

Pretty sure HT's kid isn't old enough to be in the AF. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Case closed.

You saw him at that Cowboys game?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Robin. to the search mobile!

Before RP was RP, wasn't he FastFish or something of the like?

I believe that was prior to getting LatinPimp'd

Wow.....who's got time to read all of this let alone be invested?

I'll listen to the podcast

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Gripping, edge of your seat stuff here guys.   Jeezus. 

HT is not RP unless he did a total 360 with his online persona. So if they are the same person, then he's done a damn good job and deserves a reset

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Wasn't RP's kid in the Air Force or something? 

Pretty sure HT's kid isn't old enough to be in the AF. 

If he’s pretended to be two different people his kids can be as old as he wants them to be. 

22 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

If he’s pretended to be two different people his kids can be as old as he wants them to be. 

He did a number on you lady. He’s like the Trump of the geek club. You know I’m not RP, but think I remind you of some guys or a guy you knew. I used to bang gals like you. But they always wanted more, amd they would get very mad and bitter when it became clear that it wasn’t like that. I think that’s why you lash out at me so much. It’s really a bit overboard, all this attention you pay to me, and only me. Get over me, I’m not them or him. And please, for everyone’s sake, get over RP. He’s just not here anymore.  Probably not coming back. I guess he’s some link to when you were more youthful and had hope, so you cling.  Let it go. You’re not a bad kid, you just have some unrequited life issues. Hang in there. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He did a number on you lady. He’s like the Trump of the geek club. You know I’m not RP, but think I remind you of some guys or a guy you knew. I used to bang gals like you. But they always wanted more, amd they would get very mad and bitter when it became clear that it wasn’t like that. I think that’s why you lash out at me so much. It’s really a bit overboard, all this attention you pay to me, and only me. Get over me, I’m not them or him. And please, for everyone’s sake, get over RP. He’s just not here anymore.  Probably not coming back. I guess he’s some link to when you were more youthful and had hope, so you cling.  Let it go. You’re not a bad kid, you just have some unrequited life issues. Hang in there. 

Not surprising, but I don’t think you should want to admit it. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Not surprising, but I don’t think you should want to admit it. :lol:

Cmon now, we’ve all had slumps :cheers:

Hey now... You’re lucky I don’t offend easily. 🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mookz said:

HT is not RP for the same reason BHB is not GFIAFP.  :dunno:

It's like in Family Guy when Peter was making a movie, and he kept telling Joe to get out of his wheelchair because Joe's character was not disabled.  :dunno:

No offense intended to anyone.  ✌️

None taken and I'm not RP!

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whatever you say, RP. Now go get the muppet to make you a sammich!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Wrinkles talks about nothing other than other people on this site. Freaking old fat women are the worst. Nothing else is going on in their lives.

21 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Who’s the muppet? And I make plenty of meals in this house. 

Not that anyone here gives a chit about my opinion on this, but in the past RP used to tell me what his new usernames were via pm given how often he was booted. 

I don't honestly think that HT is RP.  Different posting styles.  
Still, I've been wrong before, and who the fuk even cares if they are the same poster anyhoo? 

16 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Not that anyone here gives a chit about my opinion on this, but in the past RP used to tell me what his new usernames were via pm given how often he was booted. 

I don't honestly think that HT is RP.  Different posting styles.  
Still, I've been wrong before, and who the fuk even cares if they are the same poster anyhoo? 

Exactly just enjoy the show!

10 hours ago, DonS said:

What was RP's opinion of squares vs boxes? 

Squares...and if that isn't enough to convince everyone that they're 2 different people, RP liked IPAs. 😀

18 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

You had ONE JOB!  ONE!

On 1/4/2021 at 4:12 PM, OldMaid said:

Anyone who’s been around this board long enough to remember RP can see with their own two eyes.

That and right after RP was banned we got a plethora of dooshy 2 word screen name aliases, which Mikey subsequently banned. I wonder why that was? All of them spent all their time here and finally we get HT. He pretended for a few months to be a democratic to throw everyone off, and after the dust settled he went back to his old self. I wonder if he changed his IP address, and that’s how he escaped the ban hammer again. :dunno: 

You’d have to be blind not to see the similarities.

As far as being LEO... If you’re going to lie, it’s best to keep to something you know. Maybe he has a brother or relative/friend who is, or maybe he has been the entire time. It wouldn’t be the first time he lied. He claims he was the one who busted you (Worms) about not letting a black guy date your daughter. That was Nikki.... not him. Leads to me think he’s GettnHuge, but even he wasn’t this miserable of a human being. Although a few years with Nikki could explain a lot.

Hey Edith, can you explain the thing about worms and his daughters and the black guy? You keep referencing it and I don’t recall. Got a link or something? Thanks. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey Edith, can you explain the thing about worms and his daughters and the black guy? You keep referencing it and I don’t recall. Got a link or something? Thanks. 

Worms said he wouldn’t want his daughter to date a black guy.  It wasn’t some tanatastic-esque super sleuthing, so I don’t know why anyone busted anyone.  :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Worms said he wouldn’t want his daughter to date a black guy.  It wasn’t some tanatastic-esque super sleuthing, so I don’t know why anyone busted anyone.  :dunno: 

But what did me supposedly being RP have to do with it? She keeps offering it up as some kind of proof. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But what did me supposedly being RP have to do with it? She keeps offering it up as some kind of proof. 

I have no idea.  :dunno: 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I have no idea.  :dunno: 

Maybe she’s RP? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re a liar and have been here under multiple aliases, so why would anyone believe you when you say you aren’t RP?

And why do you need me to fetch you a link? I’ve got an uncanny ability to remember stupid sh1t, it’s almost like a superpower. You should trust me on this one.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

You’re a liar and have been here under multiple aliases, so why would anyone believe you when you say you aren’t RP?

And why do you need me to fetch you a link? I’ve got an uncanny ability to remember stupid sh1t, it’s almost like a superpower. You should trust me on this one.

Ok, I will. Can you explain it then? I get the no fetching thing. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok, I will. Can you explain it then? I get the no fetching thing. 

You (under the handle of MagnificentBastard claimed to have busted Worms about not letting a black guy date his daughter. It turns out, that was Nikki and not you. It also turns out that the MagnificentBastard handle wasn’t present in that thread, but you know who was? That’s right, RP.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

You (under the handle of MagnificentBastard claimed to have busted Worms about not letting a black guy date his daughter. It turns out, that was Nikki and not you. It also turns out that the MagnificentBastard handle wasn’t present in that thread, but you know who was? That’s right, RP.

So what you’re saying is that the subject came up before I had the MB handle? And if I was just MB, I wouldn’t have known about it? 

7 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Absolutely nailed it. Great work.  :first: