Mike Honcho

Twitter permanently suspends Trump's account, citing risk of 'further incitement of violence' – live

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Yet Trump was tweeting on our dime.

Sorry, but this is a dumb statement.  The President works 24/7.   Using your reasoning there isn't a minute of the day he can post that isn't on "our dime." 

This banning of the President and multiple conservatives on Twitter and Facebook, and then Google and Apple banning (or planning to ban) Parler and Gab is just Proof Trump was write about big Tech controlling politically viewpoints of the Right.  And that Publisher that pulled the book deal for Hawley.  That's all focking Marxism/Communism.

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Well, Kaepernick did get a chunk of money from the NFL, so I don’t think he was offered jobs and refused them.

Yet Trump was tweeting on our dime.

From what I recall, Kaepernick was looking to be paid $12M+ and he simply wasn’t worth that. Obviously the baggage was an issue, but I thought the Broncos were interested for around $8M and he declined.

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

But you can justify voting for joe?  Guess what I 100% would have voted for Tusli. When that didn’t happen there was no option I had to vote for POLICY. That’s what I care about I don’t care about feelings 

Only a deep blue leftest would be happy with 1 party rule. 

8 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

From what I recall, Kaepernick was looking to be paid $12M+ and he simply wasn’t worth that. Obviously the baggage was an issue, but I thought the Broncos were interested for around $8M and he declined.

Heard that too. However, why would the NFL pay him off to drop his lawsuit?

Did we ever find out how much he was actually paid?

I can only assume for the same reason many lawsuits are settled.

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

Sorry, but this is a dumb statement.  The President works 24/7.   Using your reasoning there isn't a minute of the day he can post that isn't on "our dime." 

Trump didn't even take a salary.. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Did we ever find out how much he was actually paid?

I have never seen the number from a reliable source. I heard some say it was a lot, but I doubt it was that much unless he had a smoking gun.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

A few years ago, I got to see just how sh1tty the legal system can be. Our insurance company settled a claim for approximately $8M to make it go away. We were 100% not at fault, but the plaintiff’s attorneys have a group of medical experts who will write reports and create a story that a jury will buy. Our carrier didn’t want to risk having to pay $20M+. 

20 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I believe they can. They can make some awesome pancakes.

I think Trump needs to be off of Twitter, but this is going too far.

One firearms expert suggested that even the best 3D-printed guns might only fire “five shots [before] blowing up in your hand.” A weapon with a design or printing defect might blow up or come apart in its user’s hand before firing even a single bullet.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90290217/3d-printing-guns-at-home-is-dangerous-mostly-for-the-person-shooting-it

https://www.3dnatives.com/en/3d-printed-gun-020920205/#!

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

we aren't focking going to a safe space, we will gladly go into a liberal den at anytime of the day and fight, problem is they aren't letting us

I actually don't doubt this statement.   But you nutjobs come with more fake news than actual fake news sources which makes you look like low IQ nutjobs to begin with.  Trumptards bring absolutely nothing to the table.

• Like 1

Have you seen the idiotic statements and utter nonsense that’s regularly tweeted by people not named Donald Trump?  What a joke.  

16 minutes ago, BufordT said:

I actually don't doubt this statement.   But you nutjobs come with more fake news than actual fake news sources which makes you look like low IQ nutjobs to begin with.  Trumptards bring absolutely nothing to the table.

:blink: :doh:

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Have you seen the idiotic statements and utter nonsense that’s regularly tweeted by people who are not the  POTUS?  THE POTUS?  What a joke.  

18 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Boy, you’re a tough guy now. Where you been? Crying closet? Puzzie. 

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Not only that but I'm pretty sure Trump donates his salary for being POTUS.  Just all sorts of fail in his post.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Boy, you’re a tough guy now. Where you been? Crying closet? Puzzie. 

Tough guy? No, I ain't no billy badazz.  Consistent in my beliefs is all I've ever been.  Now carry on suckin up to the utilt's of the world tough guy wanna be

Just now, KSB2424 said:

Not only that but I'm pretty sure Trump donates his salary for being POTUS.  Just all sorts of fail in his post.  

It's called TDS. The idiots who let Trump turn them into babbling incoherent fools can't stop themselves.

2 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Tough guy? No, I ain't no billy badazz.  Consistent in my beliefs is all I've ever been.  Now carry on suckin up to the utilt's of the world tough guy wanna be

Being consistenly wrong in your beliefs for very long periods of time is no way to go through life.

Everyone keeps talking Trump this Trump that and cannot see the forest for the trees.

• People are disenfranchised about politicians, this was why an outsider like Trump rose up in 2016.  It will not magically go away on January 20th. For heavens sake the three most powerful politicians going forward (McConnell, Pelosi, Biden) are all old, career politicians who amassed wealth being so called "servants of the people".
  • It's not really about Twitter or any social media platform banning Trump himself but spinning it forward, aka censorship of opposing views.  The internet and constitutional rights is something fairly new and presents actual thought.
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:blink: :doh:

No no you see he gets the REAL news.

Russian collusion

pee pee tapes

Ukrainian calls

etc...

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

facts matter, and there is no widespread police brutality

Kaepernick didn't kneel til he got benched and wanted to make a scene

I agree..I just didnt think stfu was the best response, talking it over on some national level to show that would have better.  The right in this instance has had court cases that they lost, and act as if nothing has been done.  

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

What should scare everyone is three rich dudes can decide to remove any person they do not like from the internet up to and including the US President.

Yup. And libtards cheer them on. 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

CDS is real. 

Fixed.

Best you let it go as soon as possible. 

Your obsession with this toxic fool can't be healthy for you.

54 minutes ago, BufordT said:

oh right like Russia and good people on both sides

spare me the rhetoric, I haven't sourced a single fake news site

and talk low IQ, youre an idiot who thinks Joe Biden is here to save the day

20 minutes ago, BufordT said:

All Utilit99 and his deluded ilk can do at this point is keep reaching into their tired, tattered Clownzo lexicon bag to pull out and play the sad terminology tiles like "TDS." The section of their brains responsible for originality and independent thought have gone from atrophied, to calcified to necrosed. 

It's really just projection on their part at this point, because even members of Clownzo's own party, including his vice president, finally see him for who he is and no longer will have anything to do with him.

The Seditious 16 are all that remain of his Congressional political supporters, and they're all rightfully catching hell right now.

I imagine the Clownzo loyalists will still remain detached from reality even after their false prophet sports an orange jumpsuit and spends what little of his miserable is left behind bars.

:first:

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

oh right like Russia and good people on both sides

spare me the rhetoric, I haven't sourced a single fake news site

and talk low IQ, youre an idiot who thinks Joe Biden is here to save the day

He saved the day by kicking Clownzo to the curb.

Everything else is gravy at this point.

:banana:

37 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Go back to your crying closet. Front runner 

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I thought you went away for the weekend? Cant get it up? 

29 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Fixed.

Best you let it go as soon as possible. 

Your obsession with this toxic fool can't be healthy for you.

What's the cat lady babbling about again? Like I said, TDS is real. Sad...

16 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Having TDS isn't saving anything. 

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Or finish a sentence with two periods.

Nice job, turd.  You're worried about punctuation on a sentence on a message board.

Ever think about actually trying to accomplish something in life?   Nah.  Keep doing what you're doing.  It's easier to be a lazy pissbag,  right?

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You need a new word.  Clownzo is as worn out as butt jouster.  Study your thesaurus and come back later.  

4 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

You need a new word.  Clownzo is as worn out as butt jouster.  Study your thesaurus and come back later.  

He has turned into MDCesque. Gone straight troll path as a life choice.

Just now, Utilit99 said:

He has turned into MDCesque. Gone straight troll path as a life choice. 

Trumpers got a problem with trolling now? :banana: