Cdub100

Amazon will remove Parler from their servers. Free speech is dying!

Don't like Twitter go start your own the liberal cries. 

So we did and that gets banned too, for literally no reason other than not bowing to democrat rule.

Dark times ahead.

• Haha 2

Just now, Drizzay said:

Use a browser?

This isn't about an app. It's about hosting a site. 

26 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You'll still have access to Grindr and Yoopersonly.com.

You really have lost it, haven't you? Stole my own joke and then used it on me. Just like your plagiarizing-in-chief.

What a pathetic shell of your former self you've become.

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

You'll still have access to Grindr and Yoopersonly.com.

Every post you make is a admission of your stupidity. At least you are consistent. Troll. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

The way to prevent violence is dialogue and communication.  When you take away dialogue and communication, violence increases.  Things will just get worse.

• Like 1

I wonder if the Washington Post will keep their “democracy dies in darkness” tag line.  It’s never been more appropriate.  :( 

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I wonder if the Washington Post will keep their “democracy dies in darkness” tag line.  It’s never been more appropriate.  :( 

Doesn't really matter.  Its certain there is going to be a nationwide revolt in the very very near future.  The democrats are already in a position where they are wondering why the Capitol police aren't protecting them as well as they should have.  You can tell by the way the police were so soft vs the Storming of the Capitol that they will back down next time too, probably even join in. 

Its kinda REALLY SUPER hard for the democrats to defend against a revolt when they also have threatened the police and military with their jobs and livelihoods.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

This shlt is not ok.... 

Silence ignorant peasant!  Obey your liberal masters! 

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

At least they've been honest about their plans with us this whole time.

• Thanks 1

They're so chomping at the bit to begin their reign of tyranny, they've begun while Trump is still in office.

6 hours ago, Drizzay said:

Use a browser?

🤨 That's an option?!?!

Jebbus fock, I've been trying to get into that site for months. I hate you people (Not you Drizzay, everyone else).  I'll try that the next time my VPN is on.

10 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

🤨 That's an option?!?!

Jebbus fock, I've been trying to get into that site for months. I hate you people (Not you Drizzay, everyone else).  I'll try that the next time my VPN is on.

It worked. I'm in. Now, it's on to stage two, the part where I get frustrated and realize I'm too stoopid to figure out how to use it.

The Democrats are embracing a totalitarian utopia, it might not end well for any of us, including them.  Often people forsake too much in their quest for power.  It is folly for them to presume they can control the mob

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

It worked. I'm in. Now, it's on to stage two, the part where I get frustrated and realize I'm too stoopid to figure out how to use it.

It won't work when amazon drops them. the CEO said they will be down for maybe a week while they rebuild the site.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

It won't work when amazon drops them. the CEO said they will be down for maybe a week while they rebuild the site.

In before the lock. :lock:

52 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The Democrats are embracing a totalitarian utopia, it might not end well for any of us, including them.  Often people forsake too much in their quest for power.  It is folly for them to presume they can control the mob

Is it really utopia if like-minded elites only provide like-minded content to like-minded people?  The Matrix didn’t think so.  Even here, I openly welcome posters like @TimHauck with different viewpoints.  Otherwise it is just an echo chamber.  :dunno:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Is it really utopia if like-minded elites only provide like-minded content to like-minded people?  The Matrix didn’t think so.  Even here, I openly welcome posters like @TimHauck with different viewpoints.  Otherwise it is just an echo chamber.  :dunno:

I don't welcome liars like him. Maybe if he was truthful, but he will not only lie but will twist your words to suit whatever cause he believes.

It’s not a free speech issue. Amazon says that Parler violated its terms of service. :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't welcome liars like him. Maybe if he was truthful, but he will not only lie but will twist your words to suit whatever cause he believes.

I hadn't paid enough attention to notice, but until now, my take was similar to Jerry's regarding Tim. HT is calling him a well mannered troll and you're calling hum an outright liar. I'll need to look closer at his posts.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s not a free speech issue. Amazon says that Parler violated its terms of service. :dunno: 

I haven't looked into it, but my BS detector is going off at the five alarm level.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I hadn't paid enough attention to notice, but until now, my take was similar to Jerry's regarding Tim. HT is calling him a well mannered troll and you're calling hum an outright liar. I'll need to look closer at his posts.

Latest example. I post the video of police opening gates and waving people into the capital building. That's it just a video. His response "Oh you think the cops are in on it" Later in the thread, he starts telling people I think the cops are part of some grand conspiracy. 

He also "ignores me" but loves to butt in on my conversations with other people. Total douche

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I haven't looked into it, but my BS detector is going off at the five alarm level.

After last week you think really find it hard to believe that people are talking about violent insurrection on Parler? We get that kind of talk from JustinCharge here every day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

After last week you think really find it hard to believe that people are talking about violent insurrection on Parler? We get that kind of talk from JustinCharge here every day.

Same thing happens on facebook and twitter. The difference is they aren't held responsible for it. That's what section 230 is about. As the community square, they have protection against what people post. Notice it's not the US government shutting these sites down. It's the tech CEOs doing it. 

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

I just logged into Parler, but I am far too stoopid to verify things one way or the other, let alone to participate. I didn't know what I was doing. I just entered names of people I like that I heard were there and then click on things that they say read and other people's replies.  I don't know how to reply, find stuff, post,  I just lurk.

These are the same people that have been crying about fascism for 4 years.

It's like raaaaaain.

• Like 1

And yet Stormfront is still active?

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

I bet there are black hate groups still active as well. Oh, yeah, they don’t exist. Eye roll. Ban em all or don’t ban any of them. 

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

whatever that is, it is no threat to the wacko left's agenda.

Saw a article about Parler removing a post from Lin Wood about putting Pence in front of a firing squad.  Censorship?

22 minutes ago, peenie said:

They were the outermost ring of the onion peeled away long ago. Then the conspiracy nuts. Now they're six or seven waves in and they keep hitting more and more mainstream conservative content providers and perfectly reasonable sites like the Red Elephants and Steven Molyniux (I can't spell his name) have been hit. Red Elephants was never racist, not once, but he was an outspoken critic of critical race theory and the police brutality narrative, debunking the lies which are popular on the left, which = racist in the eyes of far fringe leftists that run these sites. Molyniux is not controversial at all and 2/3 of his posts aren't political at all, philosophy or psychology or some such. He does deep dives on issues. There's also a bit of an intellectual Oprah to him, helping people and offering advice,.  He is a right wing figure I suppose. I've no idea how he crossed them. 

At least I can see how the freaks who hate being challenged on critical race theory and who hate cops would want Red Elephants gone. With racism being re-defines as not anti-white, and liking cops, he's in violation of that. But Molynieux's departure means no commentary that is tangentially right wing is safe. They've peeled back way too many layers of the onion, they should never have started.

37 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

These are the same people that have been crying about fascism for 4 years.

It's like raaaaaain.

Bingo

52 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Same thing happens on facebook and twitter. The difference is they aren't held responsible for it. That's what section 230 is about. As the community square, they have protection against what people post. Notice it's not the US government shutting these sites down. It's the tech CEOs doing it. 

The bigtech companies doing the left's bidding will never face the loss of 230 protections now.