Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Honestly want to know

When Trump says things like a lot of people say I have the biggest brain! Or lot of people are saying that I am very smartest stable genius!

How do you respond? What do you think about what he's saying?

Just now, wiffleball said:

When Trump says things like a lot of people say I have the biggest brain! Or lot of people are saying that I am very smartest stable genius!

Just show the videos and then it's easier to comment on them. 

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I think he’s truly not a smart man but he was born in a world that respects White masculinity, confidence, power, influence and money. He also has the things he should have that most men desire: beautiful wife, mistresses, family, homes, businesses and now political power. So really, it doesn’t matter what he says. A black man with those same traits saying such things would be deemed mentally handicapped.

I bring up race because Obama was criticized at every turn. All his words micro-analyzed and yet Trump can say the most outrageous things without anyone even batting an eyelash. Excuses abound for the outlandish things Trump has said in office.

He berated Pence for 7 hours. No one cares. Trump said he loved people who beat a police officer to death and who broke into the Capitol. Just another day for many of you.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

I think he’s truly not a smart man but he was born in a world that respects White masculinity, confidence, power, influence and money. He also has the things he should have that most men desire: beautiful wife, mistresses, family, homes, businesses and now political power. So really, it doesn’t matter what he says. A black man with those same traits saying such things would be deemed mentally handicapped.

And here all along, I voted for him based on his policy. Crazy. While you focus on skin color even though a couple weeks back you said you think people should stop talking about skin color. Go figure. 

But let's watch the videos that the OP will supply and then we can comment on them.

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And here all along, I voted for him based on his policy. Crazy. 

The question wasn’t “why did you vote for Trump”.

People voted for him for many reasons. I liked him because of his love of this country, his commitment to the military and his focus on our economy and us not being taken advantage of any longer.

Still, he says things that signal he’s not all there or not very knowledgeable or supremely narcissistic. 

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

The question wasn’t “why did you vote for Trump”.

People voted for him for many reasons. I liked him because of his love of this country, his commitment to the military and his focus on our economy and us not being taken advantage of any longer.

Still, he says things that signal he’s not all there or not very knowledgeable or supremely narcissistic. 

I don't care if he is a narcissist or not. Personality doesn't override delivery of promises as far as I'm concerned when it comes to politicians. He got things done based upon what he promised his voters and he did it transparently and legally. He has never been proven a criminal. Yet he has been accused of being one since the start. He brought military people home from overseas. There are peace treaties going on all across the middle east. He kept china in check and brought jobs back to the US, He helped black people immensely more than anything hussein did. He created a thriving economy. And he did this all while being hammered with investigation after investigation even before he was sworn in right up until current day.

I would challenge you to do a better job in his place. 

Seriously, what would your demeanor turn into if you had 50% of the people out there simply out to destroy you on a daily basis?

I do find it really hypocritical that the Democrats went on and on about Russian interference with voting and even the whole investigation that turned up nothing substantial. I have no idea how he sleeps. He has nerves of steel. He did the best job he could, especially surrounding Covid. I’m really glad Georgia stayed as open as it did. I’m kind of with the fringe group that thinks we’ve gone overboard with shutting down the country. Everyone I know that caught it survived.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I do find it really hypocritical that the Democrats went on and on about Russian interference with voting and even the whole investigation that turned up nothing substantial. 

:lol:. Nothing substantial except that the FBI had waged a personal vendetta on the Trump campaign, on behalf of Hillary Clinton using Russian information dug up by a former British agent who was paid by Clinton.  All the while, the FBI was also using personal information on Trump allies to blackmail them into turning on Trump. Wake up peenie,  the left is using your blackness to distract you. And it's working.

To the OP's question... I see it as showmanship and don't take it seriously.

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I want to know are you on deaths bed or have you been bullshitting us with your constant ailments?

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I don't. It's irrelevant. 

5 hours ago, peenie said:

I bring up race because Obama was criticized at every turn. All his words micro-analyzed

:lol:

By whom? Certainly not the press, they never criticized him. They, like many on the left, worshipped him and lavished him with undue praise.

Tell me again what that Nobel Prize was for. 

7 hours ago, peenie said:

I bring up race because Obama was criticized at every turn. All his words micro-analyzed and yet Trump can say the most outrageous things without anyone even batting an eyelash. Excuses abound for the outlandish things Trump has said in office.

What BS...  If any person disagreed with Obama and questioned his policies, they were immediately labeled a racist...  The media fawned over Obama...  Chris Matthews had "thrills going up his leg"...   Hell, when "Barack the Magic Negro" song was mentioned by Limbaugh or Paul Shanklin, the media went nuts and attacked them relentlessly, though Anderson Cooper created the term...  Did the MSM apologize, hell no...  Heck they even called him the "Black Jesus"...

Criticized at every turn, what a complete and inaccurate statement...

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I ignore it.  He's being egotistical.  The thing is, all politicians are egotistical, it's just that the rest have been in the game long enough to know not to prove it.

He berated Pence for 7 hours. No one cares. Trump said he loved people who beat a police officer to death and who broke into the Capitol. Just another day for many of you.

Congrats, for the first time in nearly 30 years I am placing a poster on ignore.  You've earned it!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I do find it really hypocritical that the Democrats went on and on about Russian interference with voting and even the whole investigation that turned up nothing substantial. I have no idea how he sleeps. He has nerves of steel. He did the best job he could, especially surrounding Covid. I’m really glad Georgia stayed as open as it did. I’m kind of with the fringe group that thinks we’ve gone overboard with shutting down the country. Everyone I know that caught it survived.

What president isn’t criticized at every turn? But of course it was because he’s black. I guess when I see a terrible call in a football game by a black ref i won’t get mad at the bad call, I’ll be mad because of the skin color of the ref. We’re all that shallow to you. 

21 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Congrats, for the first time in nearly 30 years I am placing a poster on ignore.  You've earned it!

When all you can RACISM is think about.

I voted for Trump because he wasn't a life long politician. I feel both sides are corrupt and owned by the same mega rich people. They don't care who wins because they have both sides in their pocket. Trump was a chance to change that. I thought he might be a disaster but it was worth a shot. He did amazingly well. The left think it's all about Trump. It's what he represents. Us taking back our elections. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What president isn’t criticized at every turn? But of course it was because he’s black. I guess when I see a terrible call in a football game by a black ref i won’t get mad at the bad call, I’ll be mad because of the skin color of the ref. We’re all that shallow to you. 

What happened to the Tea Party? Where are they? Do you not remember all the protesting that they did against Obama? Even you mistakenly believe Obama said that the police are racist. That's ridiculous.

55 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I voted for Trump because he wasn't a life long politician. I feel both sides are corrupt and owned by the same mega rich people. They don't care who wins because they have both sides in their pocket. Trump was a chance to change that. I thought he might be a disaster but it was worth a shot. He did amazingly well. The left think it's all about Trump. It's what he represents. Us taking back our elections. 

Pretty much spot on.  The problem is that half the country are foolish and don't pay attention.

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

What happened to the Tea Party? Where are they? Do you not remember all the protesting that they did against Obama? Even you mistakenly believe Obama said that the police are racist. That's ridiculous.

He said there is systematic racism in policing. And the tea party was formed after the bailouts of the banks, not after Obama won. I don’t recall any issues at Obama’s inauguration. There were fires at Trumps. 

1 hour ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Agreed. He ran on draining the swamp as well as a bunch of other things. Can't deny he didn't give it his best shot. One thing he did achieve without doubt, is he exposed them for the crooked, evil, power hungry assh0les they are. For anyone with a functioning brain to see. 

Now sit back and watch. Who will the MSM go after now that Trump is gone? It's gonna be someone because they got nothing else to sell other than drama. What will happen on the left now that they have "control" of  everything. The left's biggest nightmare is not having someone to call a racist or white supremacist. 

We are now run by 3 really old people who only care about power. If they cared about anything else they would have left long ago. They don’t really care about the future, their family’s are set for life. Even Hunter can’t smoke all that money. 

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Agree.  Look at his career before he ran.  No one then thought he would act and talk like a run of the mill politician.  Yet while in office and now they are surprised by his personality.  

No one was sold wolf tickets in relation to his personality.   

I hear those things and think....that is Donald Trump.  Always has been.  He didnt change his colors.

18 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Now sit back and watch. Who will the MSM go after now that Trump is gone? It's gonna be someone because they got nothing else to sell other than drama. What will happen on the left now that they have "control" of  everything. The left's biggest nightmare is not having someone to call a racist or white supremacist. 

They will still go after Trump daily and frequently...  They will keep him in the news because they want him tried and jailed for "crimes"...

Just now, posty said:

They will still go after Trump daily and frequently...  They will keep him in the news because they want him tried and jailed for "crimes"...

This is correct.  A year from now you could randomly turn on cnn and a decent chance they will be bashing Trump

9 minutes ago, posty said:

For a bit. But that will peter out. That shlt will get old and will only piss people off more.

2 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

I really don't understand why you would put me on ignore just because you disagree with what I've written. This is why I give props to @Hardcore troubadour, at least he can respond to whatever I write without being mean and without getting totally frustrated. We all don't have to think in the same way and even if you don't like what I've written, why put me on ignore? I haven't attacked you personally. If you feel I'm in complete error, why not state your case? 

Of course, if I'm on ignore, you won't see this. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I take it as a silly statement meant to be somewhat humorous and non-relevant.

Is it common for you to interpret everything literally?

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

The same why as when I hear this ignorant racist crap.  https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Sheila-Jackson-Lee-reparations-slavery-Texas-15870247.php

An eye roll at an idiot elected official.

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

The same why as when I hear this ignorant racist crap.  https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Sheila-Jackson-Lee-reparations-slavery-Texas-15870247.php

An eye roll at an idiot elected official.

I understood why she kept getting re-elected 10 or 15 years ago. But that district has radically changed. The fact that she still gets re-elected is an indictment on that entire District if not the city.

37 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I understood why she kept getting re-elected 10 or 15 years ago. But that district has radically changed. The fact that she still gets re-elected is an indictment on that entire District if not the city.

Part of the problem is the way the district is drawn.  The part close to downtown has changed but her district runs all the way up 45 north and that hasn't changed a bit.  The increasing violence in your old neck of the woods is also starting to drive out the "new" residents.

Our elected officials are a collective of hot garbage because no one that is truly a centrist can get elected.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I really don't understand why you would put me on ignore just because you disagree with what I've written. This is why I give props to @Hardcore troubadour, at least he can respond to whatever I write without being mean and without getting totally frustrated. We all don't have to think in the same way and even if you don't like what I've written, why put me on ignore? I haven't attacked you personally. If you feel I'm in complete error, why not state your case? 

Of course, if I'm on ignore, you won't see this. :dunno:

Those that put posters on ignore are generally weak minded liberals that are easily hurt.  You're better off 

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

This, pretty much.