joneo

***Official Chauvin Trial Thread***

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

When the riots start, and they will no matter the verdict, when do the business owners start shooting back.  Some will snap and start blowing away these pieces of shiot that are ruining their lives.  :bandana:

i can't believe it didn't happen more the first time. if you have a retail store and a crowd smashes in...don't you have right to start blasting people???

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

When the riots start, and they will no matter the verdict, when do the business owners start shooting back.  Some will snap and start blowing away these pieces of shiot that are ruining their lives.  :bandana:

I doubt it.  You won't win in the court of public opinion for shooting people that are a part of a pro-black movement.

50 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i can't believe it didn't happen more the first time. if you have a retail store and a crowd smashes in...don't you have right to start blasting people???

It's because a lot of those people agree with the movement.  They know that the insurance or libturd politician's will fix their business.

52 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

Set a claymore triggered to the front door.  That should do it.  

I can't believe you really think Chauvin kneeling on Floyd with Floyd face down on solid concrete for 9 minutes and begging to breath and Chauvin continued kneeling on him until he no longer had breath or a pulse and you think Chauvin is innocent.  Focking sad.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Already happened in Omaha after the intital wave of blacks killed by police and a black man attacked a business owner and the owner shot him and the D.A. didn't press charges until public pressure resulted in a grand jury being ordered to look over the evidence.  The owner received death threats, had to leave the state and then committed suicide.

18 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I can't believe you really think Chauvin kneeling on Floyd with Floyd face down on solid concrete for 9 minutes and begging to breath and Chauvin continued kneeling on him until he no longer had breath or a pulse and you think Chauvin is innocent.  Focking sad.

Who is you? It seems everyone here thinks he’s guilty of something, just not murder. You make that up? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who is you? It seems everyone here thinks he’s guilty of something, just not murder. You make that up? 

A couple of people on page 5 of this thread.  I made what up?

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

A couple of people on page 5 of this thread.  I made what up?

Not seeing it. 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's because a lot of those people agree with the movement.  They know that the insurance or libturd politician's will fix their business.

How many businesses that were destroyed the first time around have been "fixed"?

34 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not seeing it. 

Well it was one person, but I'm not finding the post either so they either deleted it or I don't really know where I saw it.

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

Well it was one person, but I'm not finding the post either so they either deleted it or I don't really know where I saw it.

Put the bottle down and sleep it off.

9 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Who here thinks Derek Chauvin is NOT Guilty of ALL charges?

I think there is a chance that legally he is not guilty of all charges.  Then again I am waiting to hear all of the evidence and not form an opinion based on MSM pablum like SOLID CONCRETE$#@!  What does that mean, he'd be alive if it were a dirt field? Lawn? Did they have one of those nearby?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think there is a chance that legally he is not guilty of all charges.  Then again I am waiting to hear all of the evidence and not form an opinion based on MSM pablum like SOLID CONCRETE$#@!  What does that mean, he'd be alive if it were a dirt field? Lawn? Did they have one of those nearby?

It means he was held with his chest down on the concrete.  Concrete has no give.  He could not resist Chauvin's knee pressure.  He said he couldn't breath.  If you can't expand you're chest wall, you can't breath.

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Both sides rested their case today.  All evidence is in.  Closing arguments Monday.

4 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

Just got done watching the mini series "Godless" and that's exactly what should happen.

I'm kinda hoping for a mistrial after the crap the prosecution pulled today.  The riots would be entertaining for sure.

36 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

How many businesses that were destroyed the first time around have been "fixed"?

No clue, but apparently there's no real national outcry about it because I've heard nothing.  Either they don't care or too scared to speak up.  If they don't care, then they probably agree with what's going on.  If they are too scared to speak up, they've either moved or plan to move.

38 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Who here thinks Derek Chauvin is NOT Guilty of ALL charges?

Me.  I think he's guilty of involuntary manslaughter... but he's not being charged with that.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No clue, but apparently there's no real national outcry about it because I've heard nothing.  Either they don't care or too scared to speak up.  If they don't care, then they probably agree with what's going on.  If they are too scared to speak up, they've either moved or plan to move.

Or you've heard nothing because it doesn't support the libtard agenda of BLM and the media.  :doh:

Just now, NorthernVike said:

Or you've heard nothing because it doesn't support the libtard agenda of BLM and the media.  :doh:

To an extent, yes, I believe that's part of it... but I think Fox News or one of the other right wing outlets like Daily Wire, News Max, etc, would have it.  Though, I don't really follow them all that much either.

5 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

We can only hope

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

We can only hope

When the riot start, and MSM pretends they are mostly peaceful protests, and then people defend themselves or property the MSM will assert that anyone who protects themselves from mob violence is a white supremacist.

53 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

It means he was held with his chest down on the concrete.  Concrete has no give.  He could not resist Chauvin's knee pressure.  He said he couldn't breath.  If you can't expand you're chest wall, you can't breath.

Well, to be fair, he said he couldn’t breathe many times, including when he was simply standing. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

When the riot start, and MSM pretends they are mostly peaceful protests, and then people defend themselves or property the MSM will assert that anyone who protects themselves from mob violence is a white supremacist.

Nobody should care anymore if they’re called a racist or white supremacist. They’ve been used so much that those words carry little weight now. 

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Well, to be fair, he said he couldn’t breathe many times, including when he was simply standing. 

Not the point.  The officer was in control of him and restricted his breathing by kneeling on him while he was face down for over 9 minutes and he died.

2 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Not the point.  The officer was in control of him and restricted his breathing by kneeling on him while he was face down for over 9 minutes and he died.

When you were younger, did anyone ever tell you the story about the boy who cried wolf?

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

When you were younger, did anyone ever tell you the story about the boy who cried wolf?

Officer is still liable if his actions caused Floyd's death.

When you were little did a brother or friend ever sit on your chest?  Or did you ever sit on anyone's chest?

Well, when that happens, they can't breath and say so and you get off of them because they need to breath within seconds let alone, nine minutes plus.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

Zero 

15 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Officer is still liable if his actions caused Floyd's death.

So when a criminal pulls a gun out, shoot at a cop and misses, and the cop shoots back killing the criminal, the office is still liable.  Got it!

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Strike said:

So when a criminal pulls a gun out, shoot at a cop and misses, and the cop shoots back killing the criminal, the office is still liable.  Got it!

No, that's a different circumstance.  Nice try at an argument but it's actually a very poor attempt.

40 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

How much weight did Chauvin put on Floyd's neck?

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'm not prosecuting this case.  Look at the court transcripts.

6 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I'm not prosecuting this case.  Look at the court transcripts.

You said Floyd couldn't resist Chauvin's knee pressure. So you seem to know that Chauvin applied pressure. I was just wondering how much pressure Chauvin applied.  :dunno:

10 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

None his knee was in the "neck area" at least that's what the prosecution says.

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

None his knee was in the "neck area" at least that's what the prosecution says.

Was the prosecution able to prove how much knee pressure Chauvin applied to Floyd's "neck area?"

That would seem to be an important thing to determine. 

16 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

No, that's a different circumstance.  Nice try at an argument but it's actually a very poor attempt.

Of course it's different circumstances.  You statement was absolute.  Thanks for acknowledging that circumstances matter and the simple fact that an officer had anything to do with someone dieing doesn't make them liable.  Now go and remove all your posts suggesting otherwise. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Was the prosecution able to prove how much knee pressure Chauvin applied to Floyd's "neck area?"

That would seem to be an important thing to determine. 

Why does it matter? It wasn't on his neck no air or blood was prevented from reaching whatever that thing he calls a brain.