joneo

***Official Chauvin Trial Thread***

Apparently some schools in the area wont take kids for a period of time for in class learning because of anticipated riots.

The Dems have handed America over to scum.  

7 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Apparently some schools in the area wont take kids for a period of time for in class learning because of anticipated riots.

The Dems have handed America over to scum.  

It’s nice to see that someone is keeping the kids in mind. They ought to be able to loot too. Especially since they are the most broke segment of society by far.

My kids are forever hitting me up for money. I want to tell them “You go to that store and take anything you want and just walk out. If anybody says anything, just tell them that you’re angry about George Floyd.” but sadly, for some reason, China doesn’t offer George Floyd discounts. :(

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

I agree. Stupid people treating this country like it's their toilet should be put to rest like the other criminals that died fighting cops because they were caught being the shlt dregs of life.. The cops should simply take out as many of these criminals as possible and get it all over with. 

The world is a better place without that criminal in it. Chauvin should walk and store owners should be armed to the hilt and fire at will on the looters and destroyers of their cities.

5 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Is that inciting riots?  If not why?

I hope the fock he walks. 

5 hours ago, Alias Detective said:

Is that inciting riots?  If not why?

She hd liberal views.

See only one belief is allowed to be platformed.  And thr Dems love censorship because it isnt their side being censored.  Very few come with a backbone.

It's clear the cop didn't kill the criminal. That being said I could see this "trial" going either way.

• Confused 1

So here is a summary of where we are:

1.  Maxine Waters has interfered in this trial with public comments demanding that Chauvin be found guilty of killing George Floyd or else democrats need to riot across the US.
2.  Maxine Waters is CLEARLY inciting a riot for doing this.
3.  Nancy Pelosi has come forward and asserted Waters' comments are OK.  So she is ALSO inciting a riot.
4.  Biden, the sitting president, has not stepped forward to calm down the situation so he is ALSO inciting a riot.
5.  House republican leader Kevin McCarthy says he will bring action against Maxine Waters if Pelosi does nothing. He is introducing a measure to censure Waters.
6.  republican senator Tom Cotton says Waters is "fanning the flames" with her comments.
7. the Chauvin trial judge says the trial may be a mistrial or overturned on appeal after Maxine Waters comments (which have also been endorsed by Pelosi openly and by Biden with Biden's silence on the issue)
8.   In the 1/6 storming of the Capitol, Trump urged them to "go home" in a message to republican protesters.  This was ignored by the democrats and they impeached him falsely claiming he incited a riot and tried to convict him in the Senate.
9.  liberal geek members went incendiary on Trump for 1/6 including rusty, fnord, honcho, etc.  But they refuse to condemn Waters, Pelosi and Biden over inciting a riot here to the level they condemned Trump when Trump didn't even DO IT.
10. Maxine Waters now repudiates the judge who says Waters comments could cause Chauvin to walk by itself.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mccarthy-to-introduce-resolution-to-censure-maxine-waters/ar-BB1fPAxv

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/other/cotton-accuses-maxine-waters-of-trying-to-fan-the-flames-in-the-streets-with-appalling-rhetoric/vi-BB1fPAQR

https://news.yahoo.com/chauvin-trial-judge-says-maxine-215038743.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/politics/maxine-waters-derek-chauvin-trial/index.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/maxine-waters-repudiates-chauvin-trial-judge-who-criticized-her-confrontational-protest-comments/ar-BB1fPB6w

45 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

So here is a summary of where we are:

1.  Maxine Waters has interfered in this trial with public comments demanding that Chauvin be found guilty of killing George Floyd or else democrats need to riot across the US.
2.  Maxine Waters is CLEARLY inciting a riot for doing this.
3.  Nancy Pelosi has come forward and asserted Waters' comments are OK.  So she is ALSO inciting a riot.
4.  Biden, the sitting president, has not stepped forward to calm down the situation so he is ALSO inciting a riot.
5.  House republican leader Kevin McCarthy says he will bring action against Maxine Waters if Pelosi does nothing. He is introducing a measure to censure Waters.
6.  republican senator Tom Cotton says Waters is "fanning the flames" with her comments.
7. the Chauvin trial judge says the trial may be a mistrial or overturned on appeal after Maxine Waters comments (which have also been endorsed by Pelosi openly and by Biden with Biden's silence on the issue)
8.   In the 1/6 storming of the Capitol, Trump urged them to "go home" in a message to republican protesters.  This was ignored by the democrats and they impeached him falsely claiming he incited a riot and tried to convict him in the Senate.
9.  liberal geek members went incendiary on Trump for 1/6 including rusty, fnord, honcho, etc.  But they refuse to condemn Waters, Pelosi and Biden over inciting a riot here to the level they condemned Trump when Trump didn't even DO IT.
10. Maxine Waters now repudiates the judge who says Waters comments could cause Chauvin to walk by itself.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mccarthy-to-introduce-resolution-to-censure-maxine-waters/ar-BB1fPAxv

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/other/cotton-accuses-maxine-waters-of-trying-to-fan-the-flames-in-the-streets-with-appalling-rhetoric/vi-BB1fPAQR

https://news.yahoo.com/chauvin-trial-judge-says-maxine-215038743.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/politics/maxine-waters-derek-chauvin-trial/index.html

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/maxine-waters-repudiates-chauvin-trial-judge-who-criticized-her-confrontational-protest-comments/ar-BB1fPB6w

Re: Maxine Waters

Reminds me of that time Trump took out an ad that ran in all the top newspapers calling for the death penalty for the boys on trial in the Central Park jogger case. You know, the ones that served time for a crime they didn’t commit even though DNA evidence should’ve cleared them. 

If the knee on the neck was proper police procedure and he was using the correct positioning and acting as his training instructed then Derek and the other policemen should only serve for time for whatever is called for when an accidental death occurs. Just because it’s police procedure doesn’t mean you should ignore when someone says they can’t breathe or hold them for a period long after they have been completely still and passed out. 

• Haha 1

Just now, peenie said:

Reminds me of that time Trump took out an ad that ran in all the top newspapers calling for the death penalty for the boys on trial in the Central Park jogger case. You know, the ones that served time for a crime they didn’t commit even though DNA evidence should’ve cleared them. 

If the knee on the neck was proper police procedure and he was using the correct positioning and acting as his training instructed then Derek and the other policemen should only serve for time for whatever is called for when an accidental death occurs. Just because it’s police procedure doesn’t mean you should ignore when someone says they can’t breathe or hold them for a period long after they have been completely still and passed out. 

oh you mean the ones that were found guilty at the time and then later had evidence overturn the trial

yah its almost the same

:wall:

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

oh you mean the ones that were found guilty at the time and then later had evidence overturn the trial

yah its almost the same

What are you talking about? They served hard time. It was overturned due to the person who did it coming forward to clear them: not evidence, but confession. The DNA evidence that none of their semen matched the semen inside of her came out before the trial even started. 

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

Did you miss the part where a Waters is a damn elected member of Congress?  Apples and oranges...

If a person can talk, they can breathe. That dude clearly died of a drug overdose and the ME confirmed it. I hope Chauvin walks and I will sit back and watch waters command her troops telling them to destroy everything around them. It's what she does for a living in this country. 

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

What are you talking about? They served hard time. It was overturned due to the person who did it coming forward to clear them: not evidence, but confession. The DNA evidence that none of their semen matched the semen inside of her came out before the trial even started. 

thats my point that was all when they were found guilty

your Aunt Maxine is calling for first degree murder, and telling people to burn down cities if he isnt convicted

Trump took an add to say convict these guys, but never said blow sh1t up if they arent

Trump also wasnt in politics

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yah its almost the same

actually peenies example is even more flawed.  the suspects ADMITTED THEY WERE GUILTY.

It is not a lie that the leftists want to tear down and "build back better" our institutions. They want no objective truths. We have deteriorated to the point where elected officials are going to find persons guilty, even when found not guilty.  They are controlling the narrative and language.  This madness must be stopped now.

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

Those central park thugs are guilty as Fock. Their innocence is another hoax. 

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

actually peenies example is even more flawed.  the suspects ADMITTED THEY WERE GUILTY.

They were manipulated into giving false confessions. They were poor kids not adults. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

So if you don’t come that means you didn’t rape or assault anyone. Got it. 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

They were manipulated into giving false confessions. They were poor kids not adults. 

Their parents were sitting next to them when they were being questioned.  You’re not allowed to question juveniles without a parent / guardian being present and giving permission. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So if you don’t come that means you didn’t rape or assault anyone. Got it. 

If you don't skeet, walk outta jail wif yo feet! 

Edit: yeah that's lame. Couldn't think of a good rhyme for "skeet" or "bust a nut". :dunno:

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Did you miss the part where a Waters is a damn elected member of Congress?  Apples and oranges...

Trump and Waters is more like oranges and orangutans. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Those central park thugs are guilty as Fock. Their innocence is another hoax. 

Quote from an article:

Reyes, who has doing 33 years to life for a murder-rape conviction, reached out to police, who were able to match his DNA to the DNA at the Central Park crime scene.

Reyes also knew some details about Meili and the crime that had never been released and that only the person who had been there could know. Reyes, who had been given the nickname "East Side Rapist" for a series of violent rapes along Madison Avenue in the spring and summer of 1989, had also attacked a woman in the park a few days prior to -- and not far from -- the April 19 attack on Meili.

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

If you don't skeet, walk outta jail wif yo feet! 

Edit: yeah that's lame. Couldn't think of a good rhyme for "skeet" or "bust a nut". :dunno:

Make the putt, then bust the nut, like tiger woods the peanut did to his Perkins slut. 

I hope the jury does their job and that is all I have to say.

I hope the jury doesn't go all racist against a white cop and set him free and apologize for the confusion and pay him restitution. .

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

It is not a lie that the leftists want to tear down and "build back better" our institutions. They want no objective truths. We have deteriorated to the point where elected officials are going to find persons guilty, even when found not guilty.  They are controlling the narrative and language.  This madness must be stopped now.

This is unacceptable.  I know this is the Geek Club and there are many more right leaning posters than left, but JFC are we serious with this?    Our feelings matter more than the facts now?  The "narrative" is more important than the evidence.  Wowzers.  

On 4/18/2021 at 10:14 AM, KSB2424 said:

Wow

She is unacceptable.

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

I hope the jury does their job and that is all I have to say.

Yup, that’s all anyone should ask for.

Then you live by the results. That’s our system.

And yes, it goes both ways, whether he is convicted or acquitted. Hung jury sucks though

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, peenie said:

Quote from an article:

Reyes, who has doing 33 years to life for a murder-rape conviction, reached out to police, who were able to match his DNA to the DNA at the Central Park crime scene.

Reyes also knew some details about Meili and the crime that had never been released and that only the person who had been there could know. Reyes, who had been given the nickname "East Side Rapist" for a series of violent rapes along Madison Avenue in the spring and summer of 1989, had also attacked a woman in the park a few days prior to -- and not far from -- the April 19 attack on Meili.

And? How does that exclude the others? All it does is include him. Did you know they didn’t check for DNA on her body, just in her vagina? Did you know that was one of the first cases in the country where DNA was used, and it was still in its infancy? And what about the Walkman? No one ever mentioned she had a Walkman, it wasn’t recovered. But the little thugs did. How did they know she had one? 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Yup, that’s all anyone should ask for.

Then you live by the results. That’s our system.

And yes, it goes both ways, whether he is convicted or acquitted. Hung jury sucks though

Worms finally won a thread.  :pointstosky:

😛

I know we're waiting for a verdict - but if you go by this board, it's for something to do with Maxine Waters and/or George Floyd's drug charge... 

If you get back to what the trial is actually about, get back to the fact Chauvin is the one on trial - we have a quite a case. Eric Nelson did a wonderful job of (imo) proving officer Chauvin did not intentionally try to kill GF. Nelson did his job in getting Chauvin out of any murder convictions.. That being said, the State had it's moments too. I don't see any way Chauvin isn't found guilty of some for of manslaughter - as I feel he should be. 

Most here will disagree with that, not shocking - as expected. Based on what I've seen in this thread, If FFToday had been around in '63, the Deep State mob would have concluded JFK died from an asthma attack - damn the Zapruder film. 

With all due respect to Eric Nelson, who was really good - Jerry Blackwell was the best attorney in the building. 

16 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I don't see any way Chauvin isn't found guilty of some for of manslaughter - as I feel he should be. 

I hear this kind of statement alot.  I guess it's just human nature that when your eyes see something like Chauvin/Floyd, you just feel like something was wrong.  But then, most people I hear it from can't articulate how the facts meet the criteria of the criminal code. 

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I hear this kind of statement alot.  I guess it's just human nature that when your eyes see something like Chauvin/Floyd, you just feel like something was wrong.  But then, most people I hear it from can't articulate how the facts meet the criteria of the criminal code. 

I hear this kind of statement a lot too. I guess it's human nature when you see something like Chauvin/Floyd, you just feel like something wasn't wrong. But then, most people I hear it from are the same ones who defend the George Zimmerman's of the world - so facts and reality are of little use. 

• Like 1

I think the consensus here at the GC is he’s guilty but not of murder. People see what they want to see I guess.  

• Like 2