Djgb13

Queue the mass shootings

10 lives lost, & the taxpayers will have to pick up the tab for the $50,000 helicopter ride & all his medical bills after that.

2 taps to the back of his head by the police would've been better.

44 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Biden's America.  :thumbsdown:

Can feel some Islamic terrorism is on the way too. What have you idiots done? Mean tweets made you do this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

anybody notice the enormous amount of grandstanding going on at this event?

never let a crisis go to waste

also, what are the odds on this being a FF? 

50/50?

Has anyone watched this livestream recording on youtube?  I just did and I hate the guy recording on his phone.  In the beginning he films 3 dead bodies and then he runs around the entire supermarket while people are being massacred inside.  Shooter could have came out and gunned him down at any moment.  Claims he's a journalist every time the police tell him to back away.  Says he can't take a call to his youtube viewers even though it's one of his two friends calling from inside the grocery store while the active shooter is firing shots. 

6 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

America's ridiculous gun laws. :thumbsdown:

Fock you

• Like 2

Doesn't Colorado seem to have more of this stuff than other places 🤔

• Like 1

9 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

America's ridiculous gun laws. :thumbsdown:

Doesn't Boulder have some of the most strict gun laws?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Can't blame the weed

7 hours ago, Gepetto said:

Has anyone watched this livestream recording on youtube?  I just did and I hate the guy recording on his phone.  In the beginning he films 3 dead bodies and then he runs around the entire supermarket while people are being massacred inside.  Shooter could have came out and gunned him down at any moment.  Claims he's a journalist every time the police tell him to back away.  Says he can't take a call to his youtube viewers even though it's one of his two friends calling from inside the grocery store while the active shooter is firing shots. 

Where was Steven Seagal when he was needed?

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Now is the time for T&P's not politics. 

Neither one ever helped a damn thing

19 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Our cities were burning under Clownzo.

Wrong again. The city’s are run by the liberal agenda you want. Stop blaming Trump for that. Get a clue Rusty.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Wrong again. The city’s are run by the liberal agenda you want. Stop blaming Trump for that. Get a clue Rusty.

Nevada voted Republithug in 2016. In 2017, a mass shooting in Las Vegas left 61 dead and 867 injured. Your connections and arguments give no choice but to conclude your Hand has no brain. Weeeeeeee!!!!

4 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Nevada voted Republithug in 2016. In 2017, a mass shooting in Las Vegas left 61 dead and 867 injured. Your connections and arguments give no choice but to conclude your Hand has no brain. Weeeeeeee!!!!

No, you said cities were burning because of Trump. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

No, you said cities were burning because of Trump. 

So you're saying our cities weren't burning last summer?

5 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

So you're saying our cities weren't burning last summer?

Wrong again, You blamed Trump. That’s your life.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

Wrong again, You blamed Trump. That’s your life.

Where did I blame Clownzo? Clownzo was president at the time. Clownzo is over the country. Cities are under Clownzo, with a certain level of autonomy. The cities burned under Clownzo. Nowhere did I say Clownzo himself went out and set the cities on fire. He would have had to compromise his precious Twitter time to do that.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rusty Syringes said:

I thought you said that there were no cities burning?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I dunno but we enacted a bunch of gun control laws after the theater shooting and I was assured they would prevent this from happening again.  I'm SHOCKED, SHOCKED I tell you, that this could possible still be a problem.  But I'm sure Gobbledog thinks a few more laws will fix things right up.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

I dunno but we enacted a bunch of gun control laws after the theater shooting and I was assured they would prevent this from happening again.  I'm SHOCKED, SHOCKED I tell you, that this could possible still be a problem.  But I'm sure Gobbledog thinks a few more laws will fix things right up.

Because criminals will always and immediately confirm to laws.....

25 shot dead plus 10 year old boy and a police officer in Chicago this past weekend. But we aren’t talking about. We are talking about massage parlors and grocery stores 

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

That idiot will be mumbling the same thing over and over on his death bed. Trummmmpppppppp!!!!.....

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

25 shot dead plus 10 year old boy and a police officer in Chicago this past weekend. But we aren’t talking about. We are talking about massage parlors and grocery stores 

That’s a good point. We should enact mandatory criminal background checks, immediate reporting of all lost or stolen firearms, and criminal liability for gun owners whose unreported lost/stolen weapons or improperly secured firearms are later used in a crime. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Chicago criminals laugh and mock the peon murderers across this country. "Ha!! Those damn fools get caught after rapin and killin one damn white chick. Shlt Junior, I must have done that 30 times in the last week alone. Now pass me anutha 40".

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can feel some Islamic terrorism is on the way too. What have you idiots done? Mean tweets made you do this?

It’s like you can see these things coming if you’re not brainwashed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I thought you said that there were no cities burning?

Entire cities were not burning last summer, but "our cities are burning" is a common alt-righty phrase, so that's what I'm working with. 

If the mindset here is that if the blame for all of our nation's problems can be laid at the feet of the sitting president, the blame for the cities you think were burning last summer falls upon Clownzo.

If the Colorado shooting is indicative of "Biden's America," as was posted earlier, then the Las Vegas shooting is indicative of Clownzo's America, as was the Capitol attack and the so-called burning cities of last summer.

The larger point here is the taking of something and twisting it to favor your beloved ex-president or to cast negativity upon Biden.

The complexity of these issues runs deeper than most of the booger-eating morons in this forearm are willing to dig, so the possibility of having a reasonable, cerebral-stimulating discussion here is close to non-existent.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rusty Syringes said:

Entire cities were not burning last summer, but "our cities are burning" is a common alt-righty phrase, so that's what I'm working with. 

Last year was mostly peaceful. This year under creepy joey it's out of control violence.

And to top it off, kids in cages at record pace.

1 minute ago, Rusty Syringes said:

If the mindset here is that if the blame for all of our nation's problems can be laid at the feet of the sitting president, the blame for the cities you think were burning last summer falls upon Clownzo.

If the Colorado shooting is indicative of "Biden's America," as was posted earlier, then the Las Vegas shooting is indicative of Clownzo's America, as was the Capitol attack and the so-called burning cities of last summer.

The larger point here is the taking of something and twisting it to favor your beloved ex-president or to cast negativity upon Biden.

The complexity of these issues runs deeper than most of the booger-eating morons in this forearm are willing to dig, so the possibility of having a reasonable, cerebral-stimulating discussion here is close to non-existent.

Oh, the guy who came barreling in here calling everyone fascists wants to have a reasonable discussion.  No wonder you fail at everything. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, the guy who came barreling in here calling everyone fascists wants to have a reasonable discussion.  No wonder you fail at everything. 

It was mostly peaceful under Trump. Now on spring break young girls are getting raped and murdered. creepy joey's America. :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, I made one or two reasonable, intelligent comments in a thread back in November, and you and some of the other Clownzo lickspittles rudely pounced on me the same way you pounced on TK yesterday, much to our amusement.

You present a cornucopia of reasons why a reasonable discussion cannot be had with you. You struggle to even take a simple piece of factual information at face value.

If Clownzo told you the sky was green, you'd believe it without question and find any square peg to pound into a round hole to support your point.

Just now, Rusty Syringes said:

No, I made one or two reasonable, intelligent comments in a thread back in November, and you and some of the other Clownzo lickspittles rudely pounced on me the same way you pounced on TK yesterday, much to our amusement.

You present a cornucopia of reasons why a reasonable discussion cannot be had with you. You struggle to even take a simple piece of factual information at face value.

If Clownzo told you the sky was green, you'd believe it without question and find any square peg to pound into a round hole to support your point.

Mostly peaceful under Trump. Now we have kids in cages and mass murderers going nuts in this country.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rusty Syringes said:

WTF? 🤬

Why were your people burning them????