Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

"What sexual orientation? He has a dlck." Women's spa lady is angry. :)

When you heard Wi spa, did you rush right over so you could feel at home and not be mocked?

24 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Oh allowing grown ass wierdos to flaunt their junk to little girls is a REAL issue, and its something you support you sicko.

No, it isn’t. I just don’t spend remotely as much time as you thinking about ladyboys because 1) I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve seen a tranny and 2) I’ve never seen anyone say it’s okay for a grown man to wave his diik at a kid.

Im not sure what life experiences led you to this point but I’m sorry and it’s not your fault.

• Sad 1

Unless Herbi and MDCuck experience it, it doesn’t exist. 

Cuck has arrived at lib stage 3. "it happens, but it's not a problem."  Defending it is coming. 

The women offended needed to call the police on the guy for exposing himself, maybe they did and I missed it.  Then, depending on the ultimate handling of the situation and future policy determination of the spa, the spa may need a lawsuit brought against it.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

No, it isn’t. I just don’t spend remotely as much time as you thinking about ladyboys because 1) I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve seen a tranny and 2) I’ve never seen anyone say it’s okay for a grown man to wave his diik at a kid.

Im not sure what life experiences led you to this point but I’m sorry and it’s not your fault.

:lol:

🐮 Mooooo...

6 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

The women offended needed to call the police on the guy for exposing himself, maybe they did and I missed it.  

But isn't what he did OK with Cali law?  All spaces that were once female/male only, are now open to pretty much anything?  Maybe I'm missing something.

I'm told that's a female pen1s.

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm told that's a female pen1s.

Maybe she just has a REALLY big clit? 

16 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Well, since the government won't address this idiocy, someone probably needs to find this gentleman in a dark alley and educate him a bit.

AAA+++

On 6/30/2021 at 12:16 PM, MDC said:

You seem to be suggesting that there are so few instances that it’s not worth worry about, is that your position on this?

No, it isn’t. I just don’t spend remotely as much time as you thinking about ladyboys because 1) I can count on one hand the number of times I’ve seen a tranny and 2) I’ve never seen anyone say it’s okay for a grown man to wave his diik at a kid.    3)  I do not like to focus on things that make crazy liberals that share my agenda look bad.  . 

• Thanks 1

2) I’ve never seen anyone say it’s okay for a grown man to wave his diik at a kid.

If you watch the video when she says there are children present the man and worker both say it is ok "because he is trans" so there are two examples right there.

I’m wondering how bad it will get and where it will end? By that I mean the trend of calling yourself something you aren’t and getting the right to do so to game the system. For example there’s already a growing number of people who identify as animals, like foxes and bunnys etc. How long until they lobby to be covered under animal rights and such and not subject to human laws? Don’t laugh, we aren’t THAT far off from that right now.

10 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I’m wondering how bad it will get and where it will end? By that I mean the trend of calling yourself something you aren’t and getting the right to do so to game the system. For example there’s already a growing number of people who identify as animals, like foxes and bunnys etc. How long until they lobby to be covered under animal rights and such and not subject to human laws? Don’t laugh, we aren’t THAT far off from that right now.

What does the fox say? :dunno:

15 hours ago, Fireballer said:

You can't hide class...

And all the dems in this country will say it never happened. Just like all the riots last year. 

If that lady pulled out a gun and shot every one of those assh0les dead, that would make me happy.  

48 minutes ago, Strike said:

So, turns out this story is true and the freak in the women's section is a registered sex offender:

https://nypost.com/2021/09/02/charges-filed-against-sex-offender-in-wi-spa-casecharges-filed-against-sex-offender-in-notorious-wi-spa-incident/

Wow, who could have seen this coming? 

:doh:

Of course......

How about a whole different twist?

It's the 21st century. How about we get over the oh my God you guys! Oh my God I saw a wiener!

I'm not trying to defend this freak in any way shape or form. But siick of some of these women who just freaked the fulck out because that's how they are trained from the jump. 

Was this literally your first glimpse at a diick,? Never saw one in school, marriage, the internet?

Why is it that women scream like they've  just been  raped with a chainsaw when somebody flashes their diick. But if some broad flashes her tiits,  she is "courageous and owning her sexuality?"

Again, I'm not trying to defend this freak. But if the true objective is gender equality. Then why do we see such a massive dichotomy?  

Over something that is nothing more than a trained, largely fake response mechanism.

Guys can lose custody of kids , their ability to find gainful employment, their freedom etcetera. But some slut doesn't wear panties and flashes a high school football team bus? 

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

It's the 21st century. How about we get over the oh my God you guys! Oh my God I saw a wiener!

I'm not trying to defend this freak in any way shape or form. But siick of some of these women who just freaked the fulck out because that's how they are trained from the jump. 

Was this literally your first glimpse at a diick,? Never saw one in school, marriage, the internet?

Why is it that women scream like they've  just been  raped with a chainsaw when somebody flashes their diick. But if some broad flashes her tiits,  she is "courageous and owning her sexuality?"

Again, I'm not trying to defend this freak. But if the true objective is gender equality. Then why do we see such a massive dichotomy?  

Over something that is nothing more than a trained, largely fake response mechanism.

Guys can lose custody of kids , their ability to find gainful employment, their freedom etcetera. But some slut doesn't wear panties and flashes a high school football team bus? 

if this freak whipped out his in front of my daughter...he'd be in intensive care. i missed this thread...but the raving lady is 100% right. good job libtards.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

So, turns out this story is true and the freak in the women's section is a registered sex offender:

https://nypost.com/2021/09/02/charges-filed-against-sex-offender-in-wi-spa-casecharges-filed-against-sex-offender-in-notorious-wi-spa-incident/

Wow, who could have seen this coming? 

:doh:

According to cuck logic he personally doesn't affect 99.9% of the population, so I guess his victims need to suck it up. :dunno:

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

According to cuck logic he personally doesn't affect 99.9% of the population, so I guess his victims need to suck it up. :dunno:

yea stick to taxes and heathcare! stay focused! the right is just too obsessed with perverts exposing themselves to young girls...who cares it's so rare.

38 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Nice try flasher boy.  Did your probation officer approve this post? 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

It's not cool to show your cack to little girls. Same as some adult chick showing her pvssy  to little boys.

You are really sick. Focking pervert.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

You should represent this guy in court.  

17 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

I was hoping someone might swing in and try to do this, alas....no one really did. So I appreciate you highlighting it.

Using the BLM methodology we are empowered to use this rare instance as proof of a wider problem.  We should burn stuff.....

19 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I'm not trying to defend this freak in any way shape or form. But

19 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Again, I'm not trying to defend this freak. But 

Sick focker.  But, but but 

On 6/29/2021 at 8:29 PM, tanatastic said:

Little girls and such don’t need to see a blatant man walking around calling himself a woman. If you have a dik and balls you are a man, that’s the end of the discussion on that. 

Here's the problem though --- LIBERALS -- DEMOCRATS ---think its PERFECTLY fine for little girls to see a guy walking around with his c0ck hanging out. 

We know who the sick focks on here are that are liberals.   Focking sick piece of sh!t focks. 

That focking guy she was arguing with....didn't focking care if young girls see c0ck --because "cisgender".  That focking pile of sh!t.  "But cisgender....but cisgender" --  cisgender isn't even a real word. It's some focking thing made up so liberal sickos can try to justify that its perfectly fine that 12 year old girls have to hang around c0cks hanging out.

Piece of sh!t liberals.  

20 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I'm not trying to defend this freak. But

You sick fock.  

What else ya got, wiffleball?

"I know she was only 9...but she was asking for it...so I took her to the back bedroom and showed her what it's like to be a woman"

:wacko:it has nothing to do with "trannies" and we would hope you would have problem with grown man waving diik at kids. sometimes it's hard to tell. the point here is liberal policies have made it acceptable (the spa clerk in this case) for any pervert to pose as a "tranny" in order to go in opposite sex bathrooms, spa, etc. hth

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

:wacko:it has nothing to do with "trannies" and we would hope you would have problem with grown man waving diik at kids. sometimes it's hard to tell. the point here is liberal policies have made it acceptable (the spa clerk in this case) for any pervert to pose as a "tranny" in order to go in opposite sex bathrooms, spa, etc. hth

Unpossible!  We were told this would never ever happen, and it was just bigots making up outlandish scenarios!!!! 

Caught. Imagine there was no recording of this predator at the spa? He would still be out there molesting kids. He most likely did while he was on the  run. But I’ve been assured that a predator would never use the trans shite to get access. All trans are above that.