Jump to content
IGotWorms

Fauci gives Paul an ouchie

Recommended Posts

Poor guy hasn’t got his ass kicked this bad since he pissed off the wrong neighbor :( 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude got six broke ribs from a ticked off neighbor.  Hes just a Ross Perot wannabe.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

faici the criminal got crushed. What a fraud.

I concur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the thread doesn’t turn out like you thought it would :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fauci wins it on points.  Only Rand Paul can make an 80 year old look like he's 50 again.

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Fauci wins it on points.  Only Rand Paul can make an 80 year old look like he's 50 again.

Paul used fauci's own documented definition of gain of function research, and fauci denied it. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

When the thread doesn’t turn out like you thought it would :lol: 

Really? I thought a bunch of rabid right wingers would see the light and agree? I must be fockin stupid :cry:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't the covid cult call the vaccine a Fauci ouchie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fauci was playing semantics. It was like watching Bill Clinton arguing the definition of "is". Focking CLOWN. He should be in fock me in the azz prison. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Fauci was playing semantics. It was like watching Bill Clinton arguing the definition of "is". Focking CLOWN. He should be in fock me in the azz prison. 

He should be publicly hanging in Washington.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I must be fockin stupid :cry:

Well, at least you got 1 thing right today. Cheer.up.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Fox News: we declare victory. You mindlessly agree.

Where did fox news come into your cnn post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

How exactly does Rand Paul win? There is no covid?

Paul used fauci's own documented definition of gain of function research, and fauci denied it. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, at least you got 1 thing right today. Cheer.up.

:first:
 

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Paul used fauci's own documented definition of gain of function research, and fauci denied it. :lol:

Lol, like you have any idea what that even means

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

:first:
 

Lol, like you have any idea what that even means

So you got nothing. As always...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get your hate but you really believe Fauci isn't a lying, political,  POS?  He reminds me of an ignorant, unpolished, version of Colin Powell talking about Iraqi chemical weapons.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bert said:

I get your hate but you really believe Fauci isn't a lying, political,  POS?  He reminds me of an ignorant, unpolished, version of Colin Powell talking about Iraqi chemical weapons.   

I think he’s a focking superhuman undead vampire. Dude is like 81 but looks 60 :shocking: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been a year and a half, can we cut though the B.S.

1.  It's becoming ever apparent this virus came from the Wuhan Lab

2.  Why was this downplayed....even lied about?

If you as a free minded individual does not ask that question aloud, then you sir are a sheep.  

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

It's been a year and a half, can we cut though the B.S.

1.  It's becoming ever apparent this virus came from the Wuhan Lab

2.  Why was this downplayed....even lied about?

If you as a free minded individual does not ask that question aloud, then you sir are a sheep.  

 

 

I’m not sure if you’re just going in a different direction or are referring to the exchange.

It was kind of an awkward exchange really (on both sides).   Paul did try to imply Fauci helped start the pandemic which is why Fauci went berserk.  But then Paul was trying to claim he didn’t but Fauci was already on his tangent by then.  Although he did come back and address the original question later (which wasn’t in all the clips).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank god someone tried to hold Faucci accountable.  Man, those clowns at NIH, all of those POS at the head of each IC, trust me, they are not wholesome people.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Thank god someone tried to hold Faucci accountable.  Man, those clowns at NIH, all of those POS at the head of each IC, trust me, they are not wholesome people.....

He's the top of a Billion dollar empire.  Do we need to say any more about any of their ethics? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Skip to 6 minute mark :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I think he’s a focking superhuman undead vampire. Dude is like 81 but looks 60 :shocking: 

He is a strange looking little dude.  Ancient Chinese secret anti-ageing formula? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

I think he’s a focking superhuman undead vampire. Dude is like 81 but looks 60 :shocking: 

He looks closer to 85 if you ask me. Maybe you look that old and are trying to make yourself feel better or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

He's the top of a Billion dollar empire.  Do we need to say any more about any of their ethics? 

Most of the institute heads at NIH are repugnant people who arrived at their place by tramping others, and they create a seriously toxic work environment.  These are NOT good people......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

He looks closer to 85 if you ask me. Maybe you look that old and are trying to make yourself feel better or something.

Can you at least come up with some decent material? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Dude got six broke ribs from a ticked off neighbor.  Hes just a Ross Perot wannabe.

Violence is cool if it’s done against someone I disagree with. Spying and looting too.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Poor guy hasn’t got his ass kicked this bad since he pissed off the wrong neighbor :( 

 

 

 

The leftists are cool with violence against opponents. But AOC got ascared and thats a huge deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lying to Congress is a felony, punishable by up to 5 years in prison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why Fauci lied. It wasn’t a secret that the NIH funded “gain of function” research in Wuhan and elsewhere for many years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MDC said:

Not sure why Fauci lied. It wasn’t a secret that the NIH funded “gain of function” research in Wuhan and elsewhere for many years.

Not sure? Maybe he didn’t want to take blame? That was hard to figure out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, porkbutt said:

:lol:

 

also "ouchie" :lol:

The only thing worms got right was the thread title. props :cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Not sure why Fauci lied. It wasn’t a secret that the NIH funded “gain of function” research in Wuhan and elsewhere for many years.

Does anyone ever in politics, ever tell the truth, ever?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×