Big Guy

January 6th Insurrection = Complete Bull

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

That is cute how you ignore what I said and disproved something entirely different.  Here are the facts.  Trump told the Pentagon 10,000 national guard troops would be needed.  The Pentagon did not believe Trump's crowd estimates and they rejected it.  Then the Capitol Police asked Pelosi to put in a request for national guard support and she thought the optics would look bad so did not put in the request.   This was not Trump's failure.  

Where did you get these “facts” from? 

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

That is cute how you ignore what I said and disproved something entirely different.  Here are the facts.  Trump told the Pentagon 10,000 national guard troops would be needed.  The Pentagon did not believe Trump's crowd estimates and they rejected it.  Then the Capitol Police asked Pelosi to put in a request for national guard support and she thought the optics would look bad so did not put in the request.   This was not Trump's failure.  

There is no record of him ever saying that. He claimed it after the fact, and nobody corroborated. Apparently you just believe it because Trump said it?

I'm surprised people care that one chick was shot.  I lump her in with the guys getting shot resisting arrest.  Do shìt you're not supposed to do and you might get shot.  Who cares?

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

I'm surprised people care that one chick was shot.  I lump her in with the guys getting shot resisting arrest.  Do shìt you're not supposed to do and you might get shot.  Who cares?

I think the caring is because, say, one of the peaceful protesters during the summer of love who attempted to molotov cocktail a federal building got shot, there would be a shrine erected as we learned he was an aspiring ballroom dancer, and our current administration would contribute to his bail fund.  :dunno: 

Just now, jerryskids said:

I think the caring is because, say, one of the peaceful protesters during the summer of love who attempted to molotov cocktail a federal building got shot, there would be a shrine erected as we learned he was an aspiring ballroom dancer, and our current administration would contribute to his bail fund.  :dunno: 

If the argument is hypocrisy, shouldn't the red team be arguing that she shouldn't have been doing dumb shìt?  Acting like they care she got shot puts them on untenable ground when they want to say people shouldn't care when criminals get shot resisting arrest.

Weird

19 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Surprised you're back for more after the beating you took last night.  :lol:

He loves to take it. Typical west coast Libby. 

good to see Daulton has been returned to his padded room. 

2 hours ago, BirdGang said:

You? Yes. 

You shoot people who are crawling through broken windows into your house during a riot? No way!

21 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Looks mostly peaceful 

I think the liberals take pride in looking stupid. Why else would they act the way they do in life?

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I think the liberals take pride in looking stupid. Why else would they act the way they do in life?

Because they are well intentioned but tragically naive for some and for others they believe they are looking morally and intellectually superior, and that is important to them.  Some folks have a strong need to look down their nose at others.  It is ironic.  They tout an egalitarian world while feeling superior which is the antithesis of egalitarianism.  Of course conservatives are rife with character flaws as well.

Oh, and to save some time I acknowledge I am riddled with foibles, flaws, and massive shortcomings not the least of which is arrogance.   

3 hours ago, BirdGang said:

You? Yes. 

He would be an easy target too. He would be stuck trying to get through the window and would be squealing like the pig he is. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

He would be an easy target too. He would be stuck trying to get through the window and would be squealing like the pig he is. 

You are shooting someone coming into your home through a broken window during a riot? 

18 hours ago, thegeneral said:

You are shooting someone coming into your home through a broken window during a riot? 

Not someone normal, specific instance where it makes sense. 

POS gets 12 tears for cowardly assault on cop.

Daniel Rodriguez: Man who attacked officer Michael Fanone on January 6 sentenced to over 12 years in prison | CNN Politics

After Fanone was dragged out of the tunnel by a rioter and pulled to the ground, Rodriguez used the weapon against Fanone, shocking him twice in the neck.

“With his electroshock weapon in hand, Rodriguez reached his arm towards the side of Officer Fanone’s neck, landing the device on the side of Officer Fanone’s neck, below the left ear of Officer Fanone’s helmet…Officer Fanone screamed in pain,” prosecutors wrote in court documents.

After Fanone was able to retreat to the line of officers, he became unconscious.

“Tazzzzed the f**k out of the blue,” Rodriguez wrote on his group message while the riot was still unfolding, according to prosecutors.

Fanone suffered a heart attack and a traumatic brain injury from the rioters’ assault.

Rot in prison lowlife.

• Haha 1

On 6/1/2023 at 1:06 PM, thegeneral said:

That would be OK, I would enjoy their screams. :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

POS gets 12 tears for cowardly assault on cop.

Daniel Rodriguez: Man who attacked officer Michael Fanone on January 6 sentenced to over 12 years in prison | CNN Politics

After Fanone was dragged out of the tunnel by a rioter and pulled to the ground, Rodriguez used the weapon against Fanone, shocking him twice in the neck.

“With his electroshock weapon in hand, Rodriguez reached his arm towards the side of Officer Fanone’s neck, landing the device on the side of Officer Fanone’s neck, below the left ear of Officer Fanone’s helmet…Officer Fanone screamed in pain,” prosecutors wrote in court documents.

After Fanone was able to retreat to the line of officers, he became unconscious.

“Tazzzzed the f**k out of the blue,” Rodriguez wrote on his group message while the riot was still unfolding, according to prosecutors.

Fanone suffered a heart attack and a traumatic brain injury from the rioters’ assault.

Rot in prison lowlife.

But I thought it was all bullsh!t. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

To enjoy their screams you want to make sure you do not shoot them in the lungs or their windpipe and vocal cords, at least until you are done enjoying their screams.  Of course you know that already.  I wrote this for others.

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nice you care about cops being assaulted now. The summer of 2020 was a different story. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Micr you care about cops being assaulted now. The summer of 2020 wqs a different story. 

No it wasn’t. Anyone who attacks cops at any time, for any reason, deserves to rot in hell. And you need to stop assuming what I think. I was for peaceful protests in 2020. I was fine with peaceful protests on January 6. No double standards. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Micr you care about cops being assaulted now. The summer of 2020 wqs a different story. 

Why can't you ever see that most people think both riots were focking wrong? You being an ex cop (lol) should be outraged at both, not making excuses for one event like you accuse others as doing. Aren't you happy this POS is going to jail for assaulting a Blue brother?

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Literally, how many dozens or hundreds of these white trash maggotard seditionists have admitted in their own words under oath, on social media, to family and friends, Etc exactly what they did. And you still have a plethora of board retards just pretending it never happened or playing what about what about what about?

"Muh but where was Obama and Hunter on 911"  ??

• Haha 1

Just now, paulinstl said:

Why can't you ever see that most people think both riots were focking wrong? You being an ex cop (lol) should be outraged at both, not making excuses for one event like you accuse others as doing. Aren't you happy this POS is going to jail for assaulting a Blue brother?

Never said anyone that assaulted a cop on Jan 6 should not meet justice. Don’t go making shite up.  It weak. Just astounding that shitlibs all of a sudden care. You’re not fooling anyone. Been to enough funerals to know. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

No it wasn’t. Anyone who attacks cops at any time, for any reason, deserves to rot in hell. And you need to stop assuming what I think. I was for peaceful protests in 2020. I was fine with peaceful protests on January 6. No double standards. 

You lied about the so-called peaceful protests.  They did over 1000 times more damage than what was done in Jan 6th, but yet all you see were the peaceful parts.  That vast majority of those who entered the Capitol did so peacefully and are being prosecuted under obscure laws no one has ever been prosecuted under.  

A 17-year old gets viciously attacked by a mob, and all you want to do is prosecute the victim.  If you can't wake up and see how brainwashed and bigotted you are in your viewpoint, it is hopeless.  

I am for equality under the law, freedom of speech for all.....you are for selective prosecution and free speech for all those opinions endorsed by the leftist authoritarian orthodoxy. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Never said anyone that assaulted a cop on Jan 6 should not meet justice. Don’t go making shite up.  It weak. Just astounding that shitlibs all of a sudden care. You’re not fooling anyone. Been to enough funerals to know. 

I come from a family of law enforcement, and I most definitely was pi$$ed off about those BLM riots. The difference between us is you will never see me downplay those riots like you do about Jan 6.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

LOL....give me a frigging break.   The left was cheerleaders the riots of the summer of love.  Were financing them.  Were downplaying the violence.  We not prosecuting violent crimes unless there was public outrage over an incident.

Contrast that with Jan 6th where every one thst dared stepped into so-call prohibited areas (previously known as public buildings) are being tracked down like dogs and every obscure law thrown at them.  

I am done with the lying.bastards and their double-standards.  This is not frigging Nazi Germany. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

LOL....give me a frigging break.   The left was cheerleaders the riots of the summer of love.  Were financing them.  Were downplaying the violence.  We not prosecuting violent crimes unless there was public outrage over an incident.

Contrast that with Jan 6th where every one thst dared stepped into so-call prohibited areas (previously known as public buildings) are being tracked down like dogs and every obscure law thrown at them.  

I am done with the lying.bastards and their double-standards.  This is not frigging Nazi Germany. 

And Trump supporters are like the Jews in Germany in the 1930s. With that thread alone you have proven yourself too stupid to ever talk to. Good bye.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I come from a family of law enforcement, and I most definitely was pi$$ed off about those BLM riots. The difference between us is you will never see me downplay those riots like you do about Jan 6.

I did ? Not the ones that were violent. If you’re going to keep making things up at least make it plausible. 

1 minute ago, paulinstl said:

100 percent of those in the establishment media and 100 percent of  Democratic politicians did.  The authoritarian police response was reserved only for those on Jan. 6th.  Selective prosecution based on political idealogy is not how our justice system is suppose to work.  Thst is not downplaying anything.   Thst is directed at the grossly disproportionate and unjust prosecution. 

Just now, paulinstl said:

And Trump supporters are like the Jews in Germany in the 1930s. With that thread alone you have proven yourself too stupid to ever talk to. Good bye.

Eff ewe you bootlicking authoritarian .  Those who value freedom and criticize the authoritarian policies of our bureaucratic-corpocracy are censored to the hilt in this country and unfairly prosecuted.  Our Constitution has been rendered meaningless by their end run around it.  If that is not an important issue to you, you are a moron. 

10 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

You focking people are so far gone. Good grief.

17 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I’m old enough to remember when shitlibs cared very much about tax evasion too.  It was all your crew talked about.  

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I found it funny these people who thought the cop who shot the lunatic lady - who broke the window and was jumping through it - was a murderer. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I found it funny these people who thought the cop who shot the lunatic lady - who broke the window and was jumping through it - was a murderer. 

That is real funny....an unarmed young lady who serves this country gets shot in the back while not threatening a soul.  If that was a BLM rioters, the cop would have a life sentence, and that is not hyperbole. 

The left treats a murdering cop who cowardly kills an unarmed woman as a hero.   It is frigging sickening the double standards you authoritarian bastards promote. 

Just now, jonmx said:

That is real funny....an unarmed young lady who serves this country gets shot in the back while not threatening a soul.  If that was a BLM rioters, the cop would have a life sentence, and that is not hyperbole. 

The left treats a murdering cop who cowardly kills an unarmed woman as a hero.   It is frigging sickening the double standards you authoritarian bastards promote. 

She was serving the country? 

She was a deluded individual who sadly bought into this bullshet and it cost her her life. 

You are way out to lunch on this subject. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I did ? Not the ones that were violent. If you’re going to keep making things up at least make it plausible. 

HT posts downplaying Jan 6:

They were up and doing business a few hours later, same day. Yeah, Sacking. I thought you guys were the educated ones? 

A mostly peaceful protest would be an apt, modern description. 

It’s a good thing they got those oath keepers. Were they the ones that did all that burning and looting a few years ago? 

Over charging and out of the norm harsh sentences are most certainly a civil rights issue. It’s the essence of it. 

The basic rule of the use of deadly physical force by law enforcement is that you may only use DPF if it is used against you or you have reason to believe it will be used against you. I don’t believe that was the case with the Babbit shooting.  What was she going to do, unarmed, if she did break through? 

Sure thing DC. But you know, the insurrection act can only be invoked in the case of an insurrection.  That hadn’t happened yet. But I won’t call you a retard or nothing. But good job.  Lol. 

That’s doesn’t look like much. Maybe there’s more? 

As far as riots go, this looks mostly peaceful so far.

Why do I get the feeling this is being juiced up a bit? I think it’s stupid and counter productive, but I don’t see bloodshed or fires arising from this. Hope I’m right. Looks like college kids taking over the deans office and having a sit in. But it only takes a few lunatics and I’m wrong

Yeah, it looks more and more like it was Antifa agitators mixed in with peaceful protesters starting the trouble. I’m monitoring the situation. and will keep everyone updated.

Now that it’s settled down Im starting to see the humor in it. Jackasses taking selfie’s on the Senate floor kind of says it all. I don’t think when the peasants stormed the Bastille they were taking time out for pleasantries. And the media reaction is hilarious. And of course the libtards. Always the libtards. 

Enough yet? All in writing HT. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

HT posts downplaying Jan 6:

Enough yet? All in writing HT. 

Is that supposed to make him look bad? Good God you're a clown. Of course, you just played the 1930's jew card so, everything else you have to say really doesn't mean much.

You people have some real issues. 

• Thanks 1