Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

About time you woke up and got on board with civilized USA.

So get out there and kill some kid touchers! Do eet!

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, I don't advocate tossing laws and our legal system out the window so that rioters and looters can steal and destroy businesses. I don't advocate letting teen-agers get away with illegally arming themselves and put themselves in dangerous situations. I don't advocate an angry, politically charged mob attacking our Capitol and attempting to kill our vice president and lawmakers. 

I don't believe two wrongs make a right.

Clear things up for you, sparky?

Can you point me to the threads where you've expressed your outrage over rioters and looters, or anything criminal behavior the left endorses? 

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, I don't advocate tossing laws and our legal system out the window so that rioters and looters can steal and destroy businesses. I don't advocate letting teen-agers get away with illegally arming themselves and put themselves in dangerous situations. I don't advocate an angry, politically charged mob attacking our Capitol and attempting to kill our vice president and lawmakers. 

Clear things up for you, sparky?

link?  when did that happen?

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Woman on the stand = WOOD

Aren't most of those stands made of wood? What do you expect, Marble?

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

link?  when did that happen?

Never happened. The hundreds of hours of tape, admitted confessions and thousands of still images are Deep Fakes & FBI crisis actors.  You may recognize some of the same faces from such popular films as Sandy Hook and 9/11.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Never happened. The hundreds of hours of tape, admitted confessions and thousands of still images are Deep Fakes & FBI crisis actors.  You may recognize some of the same faces from such popular films as Sandy Hook and 9/11.

oh so they "attempted murder" by breaking into the capitol now?  Try again bro

please show me a single case where attempted murder has been charged when no attempts have been made

if you point a gun at someone and a cop stops you, you still can't be charged attempted murder

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

please show me a single case where attempted murder has been charged when no attempts have been made

if you point a gun at someone and a cop stops you, you still can't be charged attempted murder

Did you miss the big old photos of the working Gallows that they erected? What do you think a Gallows is? A cure for erectile dysfunction?

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It’s their truth

Just now, wiffleball said:

Did you miss the big old photos of the working Gallows that they erected? What do you think a Gallows is? A cure for erectile dysfunction?

I built gallows once too, omg my mom marches in protest as the grim reaper, I thought you claimed you were a lawyer once.  if building gallows is attempted murder, I guess assembling a firearm is as well

you aren't this dumb are you?

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

That's a stretch. Get it? a Stretch. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Ooh, this has got to sting a bit.

But it's got to be hard to read with your head your head in the sand.

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-intended-kill-mike-pence-nancy-pelosi-fbi-witness-says-1562062

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-intended-kill-mike-pence-nancy-pelosi-fbi-witness-says-1562062

a witness said, cool still not attempted murder you aren't this stupid

you do understand words have actual meanings in the legal world

attempted means to actually make an attempt, not plot, plan, discuss or ANYTHING else

keep trying

FROM YOUR OWN FOCKING LINK

An FBI witness said that the group Pezzola was with had discussed committing violent acts that went far beyond property damage.

that is NOT ATTEMPTED MURDER dumbass

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I built gallows once too, omg my mom marches in protest as the grim reaper, I thought you claimed you were a lawyer once.  if building gallows is attempted murder, I guess assembling a firearm is as well

you aren't this dumb are you?

1. Never claimed to be a lawyer.

2. Your mom's vagina is the Grim Reaper. It spits out blue babies faster than a Smurf abortion clinic.

attempted means to actually make an attempt, not plot, plan, discuss or ANYTHING else

keep trying

An FBI witness said that the group Pezzola was with had discussed committing violent acts that went far beyond property damage.

Hey, can I borrow some of those cherries you picked? I'd like to make a pie.

Just now, wiffleball said:

1. Never claimed to be a lawyer.

2. Your mom's vagina is the Grim Reaper. It spits out blue babies faster than a Smurf abortion clinic.

This might be the most disturbing visual I've ever come across on this site and I've clicked Joneo links.  :cry:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Im not cherry picking I am pointing out how you are wrong

please show me anyone charged with attempted murder 

once again words have meanings

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

That article was from January.  You may want to take with a grain of salt any FBI sources. Just sayin

• Like 1

Pimpadooshbag leaves out when Trump had to be moved to the White House basement because of the mob outside the White House who were burning a church. Trying to kill the VP. What a clown. 

18 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Here is a video of the mob calling for Mike Pence's death.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-video-shows-capitol-mob-calling-for-the-death-of-the-vice-president-plaskett-says

I'll wait while you frantically rifle through your Rolodex of lame responses, which include refusing to believe the news source, saying it was BLM or Antifa disguised as bloodthirsty Trumpanzees, saying they didn't really mean it, etc.

🤣

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

keep trying

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/watch-video-shows-capitol-mob-calling-for-the-death-of-the-vice-president-plaskett-says

I'll wait while you frantically rifle through your Rolodex of lame responses, which include refusing to believe the news source, saying it was BLM or Antifa disguised as bloodthirsty Trumpanzees, saying they didn't really mean it, etc.

🤣

Let’s see if anyone is charged with attempting to murder the VP.  Jackass 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pimpadooshbag leaves out when Trump had to be moved to the White House basement because of the mob outside the White House who were burning a church. Trying to kill the VP. What a clown. 

I hereby formally and officially acknowledge that this occurred and condemn it as well. Church burning is wrong, and all of those involved should be arrested and penalized, if they haven't already. Carry on.

Oh, then there was that Capt. Crazysauce gassed peaceful protesters so he could walk down to the church for his shameful and contrived photo op with the Bible too make people believe he was all tight with the Jeebus, even though he didn't attend church regularly before or after he served as president.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/01/867532070/trumps-unannounced-church-visit-angers-church-officials

🤣

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I hereby formally and officially acknowledge that this occurred and condemn it as well. Church burning is wrong, and all of those involved should be arrested and penalized, if they haven't already. Carry on.

Oh, then there was that Capt. Crazysauce gassed peaceful protesters so he could walk down to the church for his shameful and contrived photo op with the Bible too make people believe he was all tight with the Jeebus, even though he didn't attend church regularly before or after he served as president.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/01/867532070/trumps-unannounced-church-visit-angers-church-officials

🤣

Yeah, there has been subsequent reporting after that story was first posted, a year and a half ago. Try and keep up. It’s been thoroughly debunked, and reported on by numerous media outlets. But you go ahead and believe the one written by a left wing media outlet before the facts came in.  

This prosecutor is such a dousche.bag, it's fun hearing the judge verbally punch him in the face.

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

nope again words are NOT attempted murder

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, there has been subsequent reporting after that story was first posted, a year and a half ago. Try and keep up. It’s been thoroughly debunked, and reported on by numerous media outlets. 

An angry, pro-Capt. Crazysauce mob - amped up from their beloved leader's fiery words - attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6. 

Just admit it.

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Get this Trump stuff out of this thread.  

they can't they have to turn everything into but TRUMP

did you see them calling for a mistrial cause the judges ringtone is proud to be an American?  (What a racist!!!)

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

An angry, pro-Capt. Crazysauce mob - amped up from their beloved leader's fiery words - attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6. 

Just admit it.

Quote the fiery words for a refresher.  You have to have them memorized by now

they can't they have to turn everything into but TRUMP

did you see them calling for a mistrial cause the judges ringtone is proud to be an American?  (What a racist!!!)

I didn't see that. Wow.

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Just admit it.

A few of them did. 700 didn’t. And nothing was burned. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A few of them did. 700 didn’t. And nothing was burned. 

So you're saying there was no damage, and that there weren't at least 691 people who attacked the Capitol. 🤣

52 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

An anecdote to make a point:  this past weekend we passed 4 young men walking bikes up a hiking trail, the descent from which seemed pretty steep for a bike.  We heard the following conversation:

#1: Maybe we should just go home

#2: Nobody goes home unless it’s in a body bag!  Or an ambulance!

#3: Or a helicopter?

#2: Yeah, a helicopter!

I thought about calling the police to report a man threatening to kill, injure, or aviate another man, but then I remembered being a young man full of vim and vigor and trying to out-bloviate my fellow testosterone factories.

Or maybe they did really try to kill Pence, in which case:

37 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

Rioters got as close as 100 feet to Pence. Capitol Police officer Eugene Goodman helped guide rioters away from where he was hiding.

Thank the good Lord for Eugene Goodman who single-handedly stopped a violent murder attempt by the, what are the Proud Boys, the biggest terrorist threat in the nation?  I mean gollllllly, that guy is being wasted telling Grandma’s where the nearest handicapped restroom is.  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

LOL @  the liberal referring to self-defense as a "wrong".

Question though, liberal, how is it living off the system?   Ever thought of doing anything productive or nahhhh ?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you're saying there was no damage, and that there weren't at least 691 people who attacked the Capitol. 🤣

I said burned. Read much?  Yes, some lamps were knocked over and a guy left a footprint on the desk of Pelosi. And some windows were broken and they had to mop up the blood of the unarmed protester who was gunned down by an incompetent, over promoted scared capitol hill police lieutenant (glorified security guard). Somehow after all that they were able to resume business a few hours later. Wasn’t exactly what happened to the White House in the war of 1812.