Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

18 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

An anecdote to make a point:  this past weekend we passed 4 young men walking bikes up a hiking trail, the descent from which seemed pretty steep for a bike.  We heard the following conversation:

#1: Maybe we should just go home

#2: Nobody goes home unless it’s in a body bag!  Or an ambulance!

#3: Or a helicopter?

#2: Yeah, a helicopter!

I thought about calling the police to report a man threatening to kill, injure, or aviate another man, but then I remembered being a young man full of vim and vigor and trying to out-bloviate my fellow testosterone factories.

Or maybe they did really try to kill Pence, in which case:

Thank the good Lord for Eugene Goodman who single-handedly stopped a violent murder attempt by the, what are the Proud Boys, the biggest terrorist threat in the nation?  I mean gollllllly, that guy is being wasted telling Grandma’s where the nearest handicapped restroom is.  :dunno: 

Drinking has to be contra indicated.

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

apparently this is attempted murder according to Wiff and Pimp

And corporations gave these thugs millions. The old time grifters like Sharpton and Jackson would threaten a boycott. The new breed takes a different, more direct approach for their extortion. Both ways pay well. 

I hope he does put the laws back in place, people deserve protection.

Let the BLM idiots riot and burn, then arrest them one by one, place them in jail for as long as possible.  Lather, rinse, repeat.

37 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i hope they riot and are met with a whole militia of kyle rittenhouses

This would be sub=optimal.

The government has already allowed one instance of mob violence by criminals against peaceful civilians, I prefer they not do so again.

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m so thankful a conservative guy like you digs  up these petty stories for us. 

It was the first article on yahoo and I was honestly confused about what they were saying 

When Kyle is set free, what city Burns the most? I’ll go with Portland, with Chicago as the runner up.  If it comes down when college is still in session I’ll go with Chicago for the lead. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When Kyle is set free, what city Burns the most? I’ll go with Portland, with Chicago as the runner up.  If it comes down when college is still in session I’ll go with Chicago for the lead. 

I assume it will he the local places, the people need to pretend to be mad of course, so time to burn more stuff cause that makes sense.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I assume it will he the local places, the people need to pretend to be mad of course, so time to burn more stuff cause that makes sense.

Gonna be interesting watching BLM BLMing because a white kid shot three white criminals. Maybe it’s not about race, and they’re just using black people for color? Hmmm

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gonna be interesting watching BLM BLMing because a white kid shot three white criminals. Maybe it’s not about race, and they’re just using black people for color? Hmmm

Funny you mention that..there's a bunch of Twitter posts this week from people who had not really followed the case, and assumed that he had shot black people.

21 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Funny you mention that..there's a bunch of Twitter posts this week from people who had not really followed the case, and assumed that he had shot black people.

Saw that. Our corrupt leftist media called him a racist, and never mentioned the scumbags he took out.  Because the reality is no one would GAF without a racial element to it, so they had to create one by not telling the whole story.  

In a world of George Floyd's and Lebron James', be a Kyle Rittehouse.

8 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Yep. Be those things!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Better yet, be none of them.

Be better, it wont be that hard.

On 11/11/2021 at 4:45 AM, peenie said:

Explain why everyone is feeling so righteous about this kid's right to shoot and kill people and carry a weapon illegally and yet not a word about Philando Castile's right to own and carry a gun (with a permit btw) and the police officer that shot and killed him when he went to reach for his wallet AFTER being asked to show his identification. Do you not see that you all just jump around and defend only certain people's rights? So upset over Aarron Rodger's lies but not really upset over the uproar over whatever that other guy's name is. No one cares about all the poor people of color's rights to own weapons when they get shot by the police, like that kid in Walmart who was carrying a toy gun that was in the Walmart in a right to carry state. Not a word from you all. 

Tamir Rice shot no one, but dead for having a toy gun. 

Hypocrites 

When the Philando Castile story broke, everyone in the forum supported him, its pretty much unanimous and you should remember that. Now the Tamir Rice situation was more complicated since he pointed a real looking toy gun at a police officer. It was tragic but I don't blame the cop who shot him. Don't point real-looking guns at cops. Personally, I'd have done the same thing if I were the cop.

On 11/11/2021 at 5:35 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Again, you are more concerned with what Rittenhouse was doing there rather than why a child rapist was back on the street. It’s simple. What you are most outraged about is noted. We all know the reason why a child rapist was back on the street, and it wasn’t because of Trump, his voters, or Q. That belongs to your team. 

Dude was convicted on eleven counts of rape, and this isn't 18 year old boyfriend of 17 year old girlfriend rape, this is the worst kind : anal penetration and violent abuse of 8-11 year olds.

Eleven times (that we know of)

Why are people like that not in prison for life? Instead he's out burning and looting and chasing people through un-policed chaos.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I hope he does put the laws back in place, people deserve protection.

Let the BLM idiots riot and burn, then arrest them one by one, place them in jail for as long as possible.  Lather, rinse, repeat.

The Kenosha prosecutor won't go after anyone that riots and burns. (My understanding is that no one has been prosecuted for the rioting and looting. That may be a rumor but it's a common one and I have never heard it refuted.) Meanwhile, they ARE going after Kyle because he stood up to the rioters and looters.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Dude was convicted on eleven counts of rape, and this isn't 18 year old boyfriend of 17 year old girlfriend rape, this is the worst kind : anal penetration and violent abuse of 8-11 year olds.

Eleven times (that we know of)

Why are people like that not in prison for life? Instead he's out burning and looting and chasing people through un-policed chaos.

Exactly. We have given the academic elites and other soft minded liberals way too much say in our society. Only arrogant dooshbags would ever think human garbage like that can change.  

On 11/11/2021 at 5:54 AM, Masshole said:

I think this is probably the correct take on this.    I get a bit of a queasy feeling when the cheerleading for Rittenhouse starts.    I don't think he should go to jail, but a 17 yr old walking around a riot with a rifle slung over his shoulder is something that doesn't feel right.    Of course, the flip side to that is that if the local officials had done what they should have - called out the nat'l guard, brought in cops from every town within 100 miles of Kenosha, i.e. slammed the door on any rioting then people wouldn't have felt the need to try to protect their stores/homes by having 17 yr olds with rifles wandering around.     Either way, it sucks.     

Not me.

When rioters and looters are tearing up the community while the police do nothing, I'd hope for the locals to show up to defend themselves and I certainly will defend them for doing so. Personally, I highly esteem and am proud as could be of Kyle Rittenhouse, I think he's the best society has to offer.

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Not me.

When rioters and looters are tearing up the community while the police do nothing, I'd hope for the locals to show up to defend themselves and I certainly will defend them for doing so. Personally, I highly esteem and am proud as could be of Kyle Rittenhouse, I think he's the best society has to offer.

I wish when looters are running rampant that people didn't need a self defense claim to kill the looting scum.

They call themselves progressives but they like to go backwards.  They welcome barbaric riots in the streets.  They don't mind if focking Kenosha Wisconsin looks like Baghdad Iraq.  Just welcoming bloody clashes in the streets.  It is so bizarre that people vote for officials who give zero shlts about the community.  As they sit back and watch it burn.  

And I read a local headline "Kenosha businesses prepare for Rittenhouse outcome". Now how pathetic is that?  Normal people have to bow down to criminals for fear of further retaliation.  What sort of middle eastern zoo are we letting our cities turn into? Submit or pay.

• Like 1

Did they give this kid a medal and pension? 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Don't point real-looking guns at cops. Personally, I'd have done the same thing if I were the cop.

He didn’t do that, come on man. They pulled up and shot him immediately. They didn’t even do anything police-like such as ask him to drop his weapon since he hadn’t shot anyone. Mind you, Kyle actually killed people! You don’t see the difference on how these 2 people were apprehended? Had any type of real rules had been followed they would’ve known he was carrying a toy gun.

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

He didn’t do that, come on man. They pulled up and shot him immediately. They didn’t even do anything police-like such as ask him to drop his weapon since he hadn’t shot anyone. Mind you, Kyle actually killed people! You don’t see the difference on how these 2 people were apprehended? 

FOAD

9 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

FOAD

Make me 

I defy you to find any video where it shows Tamir Rice was a threat to anyone when the police showed up and that they even asked him to put down his weapon.

I can admit wrong when I see it. Can you?

If you continually deny racist actions, racism will continue to flourish in this country. 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

I don't need to make you Fellate On Antifa D!ck 

I don’t even know what this means. But, I don’t fellate on any Richard. Not at the moment anyway.

20 minutes ago, peenie said:

He didn’t do that, come on man. They pulled up and shot him immediately. They didn’t even do anything police-like such as ask him to drop his weapon since he hadn’t shot anyone. Mind you, Kyle actually killed people! You don’t see the difference on how these 2 people were apprehended? Had any type of real rules had been followed they would’ve known he was carrying a toy gun.

Why do you freely admit you know little about this Kenosha case, but then proceed to compare it to another extremely nuanced case in which you also obviously know little about?

Just now, Fireballer said:

Why do you freely admit you know little about this Kenosha case, but then proceed to compare it to another extremely nuanced case in which you also obviously know little about?

I do what I want Fireballer. 

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

I do what I want Fireballer. 

Then why even post?  It's always the same with you...

-uninformed posts laced with racists whining

-gets bombarded with facts

-recants and claim you're just frustrated with racist white people while temporarily admitting that black people are to blame 

-DELETE!

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

give her the win on Tamir Rice

I mean that gives them a grand total of two times so they can call everyone and every situation racist

I mean peenie would probably defend Jacob Blake and that other dude that stole the cops taser and fired it at them when he got shot

38 minutes ago, peenie said:

Police don't want to shoot people. The 180 degree difference is that Kyle approached the police with weapon shouldered and hands up and open, unlike Tamir Rice who pointed his gun at the approaching police car. It's classic do's and don'ts. 99.99999% of the time, the police won't nornally shoot anyone who isn't threatening them. I can't say 'never' because of the Phiando Castille situation and that was horrible.

Pointing guns at police is how you get shot, which is what happened to Tamir.Tamir liked the gun because it looked real and he liked it even better when he took off the orange plastic tip that identified it as a toy. He didn't commit a crime, the call warranted an investigation, then maybe a verbal reprimand for making people nervous by pointing a real-looking gun at them and a journal entry. 

Not to say the police are blameless. The veteran cop who was driving the car shouldn't have approaching the situation like he did. It's in a park and there had been no gunfire. Meanwhile, the dispatcher did not relaying all the information. The cop I don't blame is the rookie cop who pulled the trigger.

The Tamir Rice shooting was a tragic event.  What led up to that tragedy was a cop who never should have been one. That’s what lowering standards gets you. Look that cops story up. 

I’d argue that you guys are just mean to me all thee time. I haven’t made any conclusions about this case. I never said Kyle needs to go to prison. What I did state is that you all sure are defending him despite some really odd circumstances. Too young to carry a gun, no permit, traveled to go to a protest just to defend himself when he could’ve stayed home? 
Whatever…

Just now, peenie said:

I’d argue that you guys are just mean to me all thee time. I haven’t made any conclusions about this case. I never said Kyle needs to go to prison. What I did state is that you all sure are defending him despite some really odd circumstances. Too young to carry a gun, no permit, traveled to go to a protest just to defend himself when he could’ve stayed home? 
Whatever…

Well, you are a racist piece of sh!t moron. So, there's that 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Then why even post?  It's always the same with you...

-uninformed posts laced with racists whining

-gets bombarded with facts

-recants and claim you're just frustrated with racist white people while temporarily admitting that black people are to blame 

-DELETE!

That’s horrible! I’ll have to stop giving in so easily.