Nomad99

Kyle Rittenhouse trial

39 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No party sanctions looting, burning, attacking cops and killing people ... unless it's Capt. Crazysauce firing up his deluded followers for a go at the Capitol and democracy itself.

🤣

Were you in a coma last year? 

Just now, 5-Points said:

Were you in a coma last year? 

TDS allows you see what you want to see.

27 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No party sanctions looting, burning, attacking cops and killing people ... unless it's Capt. Crazysauce firing up his deluded followers for a go at the Capitol and democracy itself.

🤣

Really? The cities that were burned and looted are controlled by Democrats.  Democrats, including the VP, paid the bail for the few arrested for looting.if thats not sanctioning it then what is?  I don’t see any republicans paying bail for the 1/6 defendants. 

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm no lawyer. I don't even pretend to be one on a low-rent message board. But everything I know about courts is you never want to put the defendant on the stand guilty or innocent.

Yet, they did. 

And he destroyed the prosecution under cross. 

Weird.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? The cities that were burned and looted are controlled by Democrats.  Democrats, including the VP, paid the bail for the few arrested for looting.if thats not sanctioning it then what is?  I don’t see any republicans paying bail for the 1/6 defendants. 

J6 defendants don't get bail because they are political prisoners held by a monster who has surrounded himself with walls and armed guards.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

J6 defendants don't get bail because they are political prisoners held by a monster who has surrounded himself with walls and armed guards.

Bingo. People still being held for trespassing.  Bidens America.  

16 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Here's a great example of why I hate the media. Just the headline and how it's written. I'm glad CNN is in the toilet. 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/10/us/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-wednesday/index.html

Check this out this "journalism" by USA Today:  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/kyle-rittenhouse-deserves-an-award-for-his-melodramatic-performance-on-the-witness-stand/ar-AAQyAfb?li=BBnb7Kz

Biden called this kid a white supremacist. What a petty old fool we have for a president.  The guy went to law school (last in his class) and should  know he shouldn’t be making statements like that to the public and potential jury pools. He acts like an immature frat boy.  

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

That was some serious cringe though.

I guess you've never talked to someone who has killed someone.  I'm guessing you would be doing the same

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm no lawyer. I don't even pretend to be one on a low-rent message board. But everything I know about courts is you never want to put the defendant on the stand guilty or innocent.

Not necessarily true in affirmative defenses, like self-defense. State of mind is often key, so it's not uncommon in that a defendant would go in the stand in a case like this.

Here's an article weighing the pros and cons.

To testify or not

In a self-defense case, it is often extremely hard for the defendant to win without testifying simply because there is no other way for the jurors to learn about the circumstances that led the defendant to think that self-protective force was necessary," said Michael O'Hear, a professor at Marquette Law School.

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Not necessarily true in affirmative defenses, like self-defense. State of mind is often key, so it's not uncommon in that a defendant would go in the stand in a case like this.

Here's an article weighing the pros and cons.

To testify or not

Like I said. I don't even pretend to be a lawyer here. As I understand it in general you don't want to give the other lawyer a chance to ask questions. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

And the most delusional post of the year goes to!?......rusty! Or whatever handle his scatter brain wants to be today!

Come on down and get your prize!

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

You generally have to testify as a defendant in a murder trial when your defense is self-defense.  An explanation is required and the burden is on the defense to prove it was self defense when you admit to killing the person(s).

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you advocate tossing laws and our legal system and advocate a vigilante approach to criminals?

That might fly among the inbred, glue-sniffing dopes up in Yooperville, but that's not how the system works. What you're advocating is the kind of thing carried out in Nazi Germany and China.

Wait, what?  Nazi Germany and China let rioters take over cities, then let anti-government vigilantes take the law into their own hands?  I learn a lot from you, Rusty.  :thumbsup: 

58 minutes ago, MDC said:

That was some serious cringe though.

Guaranteed you beat off to that clip. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I guess you've never talked to someone who has killed someone.  I'm guessing you would be doing the same

Do they all blubber like that?

I guess I figured the type of person who’d have a friend illegally buy him a rifle so he could defend a car dealership would be better prepared for this outcome. 

:dunno: 

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Shoot them pedophiles, armchair vigilantes. 😂

Ever notice how often rusty includes a laugh cry emoji to his posts to self validate what he just said? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Ever notice how often rusty includes a laugh cry emoji to his posts to self validate what he just said? 

I have noticed they seem to be able to differentiate on scumbag from another, and particularly where pedos are involved.   

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The judge is really not a fan of the prosecutor.  That was kind of funny to watch yesterday.

This guy Binger appears to be the perfect patsy for the DA to put on an unwinnable case.  But I bet the truth is the Judge really hates his millennial haircut.  

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The judge is really not a fan of the prosecutor.  That was kind of funny to watch yesterday.

It was entertaining.  

These kind of judges are fading away. Wait until the woke generation take over. 

18 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure did. Three criminals, one of them who raped little kids. Say their names. What happened to some of you? Is there any shred of masculinity left in you? Three scumbags shot. Two dead. Good. 

Sometimes the ends justifies the means.  I'd be pissed if my sons put themselves out there as he did, but I'm not shedding any tears for the rapists, rioters and looters.

We'd also be hearing crickets if these clowns ever had their own lives or businesses threatened by these animals.  

The cops recently caught the sh!thead who broke into our shop last month.  He's done 2 others since then.  I'm sure he was just trying to feed his family.  

15 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So you advocate tossing laws and our legal system and advocate a vigilante approach to criminals?

That might fly among the inbred, glue-sniffing dopes up in Yooperville, but that's not how the system works. What you're advocating is the kind of thing carried out in Nazi Germany and China.

Rittenhouse at least committed weapons crimes and should be punished accordingly. He'll be a hero in prison and become a rich man once he gets out.

But if you want to put your money where your smelt-smelling piehole is, here is a list of the registered sex offenders within five miles of Detroit City Hall.

Get your gun and go shoot them!

https://mspsor.com/Home/MultiOffenderMap?RadiusStreetAddress=18100+Meyers+Rd&RadiusCity=Detroit&RadiusZip=48235&RadiusMiles=5&RadiusCounty=Wayne

Do you advocate tossing laws and our legal system out the window so that rioters and looters can steal and destroy businesses?  Have you made any posts about how any of those guys should be punished for their crimes?

This works both ways

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Countdown to calls for a mistrial based on the judge being a patriot

Yep. It has nothing to do with the DA pulling a Mike Tyson bite the ear and get disqualified because that sounds better than getting your ass kicked. 

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Tulsi seemingly one of their only level headed people not afraid to see what she sees.

I’m trying to come up with some political double entendre to state how sexy I find her.  :wub:

Best I can come up with is… I’d love to give her my straw pole.  :banana: 

15 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Sometimes the ends justifies the means.  I'd be pissed if my sons put themselves out there as he did, but I'm not shedding any tears for the rapists, rioters and looters.

We'd also be hearing crickets if these clowns ever had their own lives or businesses threatened by these animals.  

The cops recently caught the sh!thead who broke into our shop last month.  He's done 2 others since then.  I'm sure he was just trying to feed his family.  

Yeah, they jus tryin to feed Dey family. There must have been bread and eggs in all those Nike and Adidas boxes I saw being taken from those stores during the summer of love.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’m so thankful a conservative guy like you digs  up these petty stories for us. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Besides highlighting the laughable problem of people not knowing technology, I find it strange that the judge allowed the defense to pose the question without support and then make the prosecution prove that iPads didn't do what the defense alleged.  Seems that burden should have been on the defense.  :dunno:

And 15 minutes to find an expert, really?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

There's a whole slew of laws covering rules of evidence and how it can be presented outside of its original condition.  I didn't see this part of the trial, but simply zooming in on a device would not be an appropriate way to present a video that you wanted modified to show specific content.

14 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Shoot them pedophiles, armchair vigilantes. 😂

About time you woke up and got on board with civilized USA.

1 hour ago, vuduchile said:

Do you advocate tossing laws and our legal system out the window so that rioters and looters can steal and destroy businesses?  Have you made any posts about how any of those guys should be punished for their crimes?

This works both ways

No, I don't advocate tossing laws and our legal system out the window so that rioters and looters can steal and destroy businesses. I don't advocate letting teen-agers get away with illegally arming themselves and put themselves in dangerous situations. I don't advocate an angry, politically charged mob attacking our Capitol and attempting to kill our vice president and lawmakers. 

I don't believe two wrongs make a right.

Clear things up for you, sparky?