JustinCharge

nuclear war - doomsday⌛

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All the Libtards come here to feel smart.  Can’t get it elsewhere.  

Do you think nuclear war is coming today?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

All the Libtards come here to feel smart.  Can’t get it elsewhere.  

This isn't a liberal or conservative thing.  Do you think supermike is a libtard as well?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This isn't a liberal or conservative thing.  Do you think supermike is a libtard as well?

I think it is just a broken brain thing. Justin's brain is broken. HT's is as well. 

10 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Do you think nuclear war is coming today?

Why do you ask and say so many stupid things? Your clumsy attempts at gotcha are boring at this point. 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

I think it is just a broken brain thing. Justin's brain is broken. HT's is as well. 

I think Justin has fully bought into Russian propaganda.  HT just likes to be an ass hole to everyone.

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why do you ask and say so many stupid things? Your clumsy attempts at gotcha are boring at this point. 

It's a simple "yes/no" question.

It's telling you can't just answer it

3 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

If you can’t find anything online, then where are you hearing this rumor?

Here's a link to the plane going to Greece.  https://financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/ukraine-nuclear-tensions-spike-with-us-radiation-detector-ready

I'm not sure I buy completely into some of the predictions in this thread.  However, I also don't pretend to think there's 0% chance this spirals into a very bad situation.  You never know who you're communicating with across a message board.  Maybe Justin does have some non-public channel from which he gets his info.  It would be appreciated if he would confirm where he gets it, especially when it comes to the seriousness of his warnings.  Otherwise, it's hard to put a lot of credence in it.    

1 minute ago, blick said:

Here's a link to the plane going to Greece.  https://financialpost.com/pmn/business-pmn/ukraine-nuclear-tensions-spike-with-us-radiation-detector-ready

I'm not sure I buy completely into some of the predictions in this thread.  However, I also don't pretend to think there's 0% chance this spirals into a very bad situation.  You never know who you're communicating with across a message board.  Maybe Justin does have some non-public channel from which he gets his info.  It would be appreciated if he would confirm where he gets it, especially when it comes to the seriousness of his warnings.  Otherwise, it's hard to put a lot of credence in it.    

He watches and reads Russian news.

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It's a simple "yes/no" question.

It's telling you can't just answer it

No, the tell is I won’t.  Have fun. 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

If you can’t find anything online, then where are you hearing this rumor?

he knows "people." 

1.  Do I think it will happen, No.

2.  Would I be shocked at some point during this Russian/Ukraine conflict some sort of Nuclear disaster happens?  No. 

Google [Russia Ukraine Nuclear Power Plant] and read some news.  

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, the tell is I won’t.  Have fun. 

So you don't believe nuclear war is coming...and thus believe Justin is a dope.

Cool. 

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Less than 9 hours left guys!

Honestly I hope so...

Are there any actually bright people who like Trump?

Cause based on this cesspool, the freaks who go to his rallies, and the politicians who worship and defend everything the idiot says, the answer is clearly no.

Imagine being the party of violent, uneducated morons.

SAD

6 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Are there any actually bright people who like Trump?

Cause based on this cesspool, the freaks who go to his rallies, and the politicians who worship and defend everything the idiot says, the answer is clearly no.

Imagine being the party of violent, uneducated morons.

SAD

The only smart ones I know are the ones that liked his policies and not the person he is.  I can respect that at least.  Those who actually like the man Trump is are complete nutjobs. 

35 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

The only smart ones I know are the ones that liked his policies and not the person he is.  I can respect that at least.  Those who actually like the man Trump is are complete nutjobs. 

Yup. I can understand liking some aspects of- or even all of- the positions.

It's the weird hero worship of the man himself that is bizarre.

On 7/4/2023 at 7:43 PM, nobody said:

Going dark... I wish I would've listened to justin

Well, I drove my family out of the city and away from potential ground zero targets.  Then I killed a family of four because they wouldn't allow me access to their bunker.  I shouldn't have listened to justin.

• Haha 2

On 7/2/2023 at 5:55 PM, JustinCharge said:

keep in mind here that NATO will use an attack on a nuclear power plant as an excuse to send in troops to Ukraine and call it a nuclear war. NATO is chomping at the bit to send in troops.  And Russia will nuke the US if it happens.

Poland would prefer to turn Ukraine into the main "front" of the war over watching Ukraine get massacred then have Russia keep marching forward. So I would assess as Poland as reluctantly understanding if the fight is going to happen anyway, and it's inevitable, better to start now. That way the entire country can reset into full time war production. 

This is where Zelensky faltered pretty badly pre-invasion. Preparations were made, but not enough. Not to the scale needed. Those young men fleeing in the early stages of the war should have never been let out of the country. 

From a geopolitical context, Germany needs a larger "ramp in" time to get into a proper war footing. I doubt all of NATO is edging for a fight here. I do think Poland is in a tough spot and their hand is forced in that regard. There's no money in war on your own soil. Tragically there's a lot of money in war on someone else's ground instead. 

So Russia is going to invade Poland now after they're done with Ukraine?  Or are we just saying Poland is retarded and thinks Russia is going to invade them after fighting to a stalemate against Ukraine?

37 minutes ago, nobody said:

So Russia is going to invade Poland now after they're done with Ukraine?  Or are we just saying Poland is retarded and thinks Russia is going to invade them after fighting to a stalemate against Ukraine?

Guys, everything Putin does seems logical to me.  A leader of a nation is responsible for bettering the position of the country.

He knew Obama wasn't going to do anything about Crimea, so he waltzed in and took Crimea.  His incompetent and corrupt intelligence agency told him he would waltz through all of Ukraine so when they started talking about joining NATO, and when Biden got in office, Putin figured that he'd pull an Obama and ignore it.  Biden instead decided to pump billions upon billions into arming and training Ukraine.  

So now Putin is in a protracted conflict in which his military got exposed and expended. 

Invading Poland is suicide.  It doesn't do anything to strengthen Russia.  Why would he do it?  Because he hates NATO?

I'd love to jump on this and rail on the guy but seriously, he needs help desperately.  We should try to not make fun of the mentally ill....it's a serious thing.

10 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I'd love to jump on this and rail on the guy but seriously, he needs help desperately.  We should try to not make fun of the mentally ill....it's a serious thing.

I mean you can say the same thing about deplorable cultist, but sometimes you gotta call things what they are.

Dude is a legit CT nutjob.  He's part of the cult.

Own it brother. 

33 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Why isn't there a thread where Blue Horseshoe is "examining" the posts of Justin?

Because they're both moron, cultist cucks.

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Why isn't there a thread where Blue Horseshoe is "examining" the posts of Justin?

Because Blue Horseshoe is a first class idiot...

• Like 1