Utilit99

If you were a parent of an NCAA girls swimming and diving contender.

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Good for her.  Hopefully she's laying the foundation for more girls to speak out.

I hope this is real and that she is successful.  There seems to be some question about the account tho.

22 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. As fugly as she is stupid. And I'm our great president creepy joe biden has the pull to get her back instantly. Well........

Bring our girl home! What’s up Michelle, no hashtag campaign for Britney? 

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Good for her.  Hopefully she's laying the foundation for more girls to speak out.

My cousin was a D1 athlete playing tennis, her team won a national championship during her time there. I was on FB today and the top post was from her in a well-thought out statement on the issue and what it would be like if she had a to play against  transgender athlete.  Her post had 30+ comments and just as I was starting to read some of the vitriol directed at her, she deleted the post.  From the few posts I read it was really nasty.  

Real or not, I understand why women might not want to speak out abou tthis.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

My cousin was a D1 athlete playing tennis, her team won a national championship during her time there. I was on FB today and the top post was from her in a well-thought out statement on the issue and what it would be like if she had a to play against  transgender athlete.  Her post had 30+ comments and just as I was starting to read some of the vitriol directed at her, she deleted the post.  From the few posts I read it was really nasty.  

What did she say in the original post?

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Have you seen pics of that "lady" WNBA player that got arrested in Russia?   A dude in a wig would probably look much more feminine than her. 

Ah,.let her alone. She's she's no tranny, she's got two X chromosomes, ovaries, and a uterus. Big, ugly women have enough problems. One of the travesties of this tranny movement is that large women will never get the benefit of the doubt.

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What did she say in the original post?

I was trying to decide to copy and paste it her, when she deleted it(actually was trying to read it, watch nascar and expand the comments and didn't get to finish it all). She was talking about that if she or her team had to face any team of (guys) they wouldn't have a chance, they(girls) aren't as big and strong as men.  I got to the part where she said she would have quit tennis in HS if she had to play against guys/transgender athletes. 

I saw a couple of comments, one saying she was transphobic another that just said unfriend. The person who called her transphobic obvioiusly doesn't know my cousin well or her motley crew of friends.  Clearly she wasn't ready for the responses she got and deleted it. Next time I see her in Florida, I'll have to find out more.

If she reposts, I'll post it here.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I was trying to decide to copy and paste it her, when she deleted it(actually was trying to read it, watch nascar and expand the comments and didn't get to finish it all). She was talking about that if she or her team had to face any team of (guys) they wouldn't have a chance, they(girls) aren't as big and strong as men.  I got to the part where she said she would have quit tennis in HS if she had to play against guys/transgender athletes. 

I saw a couple of comments, one saying she was transphobic another that just said unfriend. The person who called her transphobic obvioiusly doesn't know my cousin well or her motley crew of friends.  Clearly she wasn't ready for the responses she got and deleted it. Next time I see her in Florida, I'll have to find out more.

If she reposts, I'll post it here.

Yeah, this is the trouble with social media. Super quick hate filled reactions from idiots.  I think we all know this but until it's thrown your way in mass, some younger folks don't really know. Because that's their world for a lot of them. Unfortunately.

She said the right things and it sucks she felt the need to pull it down. There are a crap load of people out there who would have supported her. Myself included. 

I mentioned in another post that if this keeps up, real girls will eventually stop participating in "women's sports". And I firmly believe that. Your cousin made a great point and that should resonate instead of being attacked. She's not alone in the least though. 

And I have tranny nephew who teaches at a college tranny topics. Never see the dude really. Not since he labeled himself a chick. Plus the kids in that family never really came around after years ago the parents divorced. Even before then they were very isolated by the mother. 

58 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Real or not, I understand why women might not want to speak out abou tthis.

But utilit99 said a reaction like that would never happen...because a 27 year old adult didn't get that reaction and neither did Caitlyn Jenner. 

Mike- sorry your cousin is having to put up with the negative reaction she received from some people. It's the nature of social media unfortunately. No matter how well thought out and articulate one person's point can be- it gets "countered" with a simplistic response from someone who just wants to yell for no reason in particular. 

20 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, this is the trouble with social media. Super quick hate filled reactions from idiots.  I think we all know this but until it's thrown your way in mass, some younger folks don't really know. Because that's their world for a lot of them. Unfortunately.

She said the right things and it sucks she felt the need to pull it down. There are a crap load of people out there who would have supported her. Myself included. 

I mentioned in another post that if this keeps up, real girls will eventually stop participating in "women's sports". And I firmly believe that. Your cousin made a great point and that should resonate instead of being attacked. She's not alone in the least though. 

And I have tranny nephew who teaches at a college tranny topics. Never see the dude really. Not since he labeled himself a chick. Plus the kids in that family never really came around after years ago the parents divorced. Even before then they were very isolated by the mother. 

Wait, what?  This is what @Sean Mooneyand I have been saying this entire thread.  

• Like 1

Just now, jerryskids said:

Wait, what?  This is what @Sean Mooneyand I have been saying this entire thread.  

Exactly. I was baffled reading this because he argued with you and I over and over again that we were wrong thinking young people would potentially get hateful stuff said about them in these scenarios and then just said here that it will happen.

First I got Hardcore to clown himself earlier in another thread and then utilit99 does it here. 

11 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah. And my point stands. Don't back down. 

Check out this idiot on this site below. 

These are the dumbasses that are attacking because they are behind a keyboard.  

But even in person, high school and college kids need to learn to stand up for their principles like I did along with my friends in high school and college.. So when they are out in the real world, they know how to handle themselves. 

I did not agree with Honcho's cousin's choice to pull that tweet down. 

@MDC  -  I'm including this dumbass because I referenced his post. 

MDC

• FF Geek
  • MDC
  • Members
  • 53,182 posts
  •  
  On 3/19/2022 at 1:21 PM, Utilit99 said:

Obsessed.

You certainly are. No wonder everyone on and offline hates you and wishes you were dead.

Focking loser. :( 

6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah, that dude tanked it on purpose because he knows he is in the wrong and people are focking pissed. 

But he did get his coveted 500. 

It's getting even more messed up with all the stupid emotions going on. 

What if Kevin Durant and leflop james put on dresses and joined a WNBA team? How would people react to that? 

12 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Exactly. I was baffled reading this because he argued with you and I over and over again that we were wrong thinking young people would potentially get hateful stuff said about them in these scenarios and then just said here that it will happen.

First I got Hardcore to clown himself earlier in another thread and then utilit99 does it here. 

Saying college student's should not back down to bullying on twitter is not the same as saying people stay stupid  things on twitter. 

And I also said that if the cousin didn't pull that down she would have had overwhelming support in the end.

Talk about a clown. You fit the suit. 

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah, that dude tanked it on purpose because he knows he is in the wrong and people are focking pissed. 

But he did get his coveted 500. 

It's getting even more messed up with all the stupid emotions going on. 

What if Kevin Durant and leflop james put on dresses and joined a WNBA team? How would people react to that? 

Never watched Juana Man. 

Saying college student's should not back down to bullying on twitter is not the same as saying people stay stupid  things on twitter. 

And I also said that if the cousin didn't pull that down she would have had overwhelming support in the end.

Talk about a clown. You fit the suit. 

He's not on social media besides here.  But he knows that it would have turned around for @Mike Honcho's cousin on FB.  He continues to impress with his knowledge about ignorance.  :thumbsup: 

27 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

People still wouldn’t watch it

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

He's not on social media besides here.  But he knows that it would have turned around for @Mike Honcho's cousin on FB.  He continues to impress with his knowledge about ignorance.  :thumbsup: 

He acts out ignorance daily on this site. :thumbsup:

And what are you talking about? 

I said it was not a great move for the cousin to pull down her post because people are mean is all. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

He acts out ignorance daily on this site. :thumbsup:

And what are you talking about? 

I said it was not a great move for the cousin to pull down her post because people are mean is all. 

I was talking about you.  You said you aren't on social media, yet you pretend to know how it operates, let alone the influence that those platforms have on young people, particularly girls.

15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I was talking about you.  You said you aren't on social media, yet you pretend to know how it operates, let alone the influence that those platforms have on young people, particularly girls.

I've seen social media. Like when someone posts a tweet here or in articles. All you have to do is click on it and opens twitter and you see all the comments. I have seen comments that people leave. I work in technology, I know how social media works. 

I don't post on it though. 

And yeah, parents should teach their teens to toughen up if they make the decisions to post on twitter. But never back down if they post something they believe in.  

It's actual lunacy to tell people in their early 20s to back down on their beliefs because of fear of mean tweets. 

17 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

People still wouldn’t watch it

I would bet money that the games with the guys in it, ratings would rise simply out of curiosity and controversy.  

25 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I would bet money that the games with the guys in it, ratings would rise simply out of curiosity and controversy.  

i would agree

5 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Although I'm ashamed to admit it, the reason that I tuned in to watch women's weightlifting during the Tokyo Olympics was to root against Laurel Hubbard.

12 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I hope this is real and that she is successful.  There seems to be some question about the account tho.

Does anyone think this woman would have refused to compete if she made the finals?

It’s probably true that nothing will change until the rest of the field refuses to compete, but as I think you @jerryskids said, that’s really asking a lot of those that have worked their whole lives for this, and it’s a lot easier for people that don’t have the opportunity to suggest it.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Does anyone think this woman would have refused to compete if she made the finals?

It’s probably true that nothing will change until the rest of the field refuses to compete, but as I think you @jerryskids said, that’s really asking a lot of those that have worked their whole lives for this, and it’s a lot easier for people that don’t have the opportunity to suggest it.

Oh wait she actually didn’t even suggest not competing.  The twitter account is fake, but she did issue a statement:

11 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. And my point stands. Don't back down. 

Check out this idiot on this site below. 

These are the dumbasses that are attacking because they are behind a keyboard.  

But even in person, high school and college kids need to learn to stand up for their principles like I did along with my friends in high school and college.. So when they are out in the real world, they know how to handle themselves. 

I did not agree with Honcho's cousin's choice to pull that tweet down. 

@MDC  -  I'm including this dumbass because I referenced his post. 

MDC

• FF Geek
  • MDC
  • Members
  • 53,182 posts
  •  
  On 3/19/2022 at 1:21 PM, Utilit99 said:

Obsessed.

You certainly are. No wonder everyone on and offline hates you and wishes you were dead.

Focking loser. :( 

Not true. Be civil. Don't let political debates online cause you to think this way about people. 

10 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

That wouldn't happen.  There's no advantage to Durant or James doing that.  Even if Durant, like James, became a woman, they're both still good enough to compete in the NBA.  The people that would switch over would be the guys who can't make a NBA roster but could be a top paid WNBA player.

10 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

i would agree

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Although I'm ashamed to admit it, the reason that I tuned in to watch women's weightlifting during the Tokyo Olympics was to root against Laurel Hubbard.

Honestly, that would be an interesting scenario and one I'd love to see play out.  The WNBA is very pro-LGBT because the majority of their players are lesbians.  I would love to see what would happen if a team full of transgenders dominated the league because they're all 22 year old men who couldn't get on an NBA team.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

I imagine a lot of adoptive parents will take issue with the statement "if you never birthed your children you are not a mother."

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I imagine a lot of adoptive parents will take issue with the statement "if you never birthed your children you are not a mother."

That's your take away?  I'm sure if you asked her to clarify, that she would explain that her spontaneous utterance was towards men calling themselves mothers as opposed to insulting adoptive mothers.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

You are kind a missing THE WHOLE POINT of this confrontation. I assume you have some level of intelligence and you are just being contradictory for some unknown purpose? 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

You are kind a missing THE WHOLE POINT of this confrontation. I assume you have some level of intelligence and you are just being contradictory for some unknown purpose? 

No not really.  That clip is changing the subject of the thread.

I don't really see the issue with the bathroom thing.  They're going into a stall to use the bathroom, they're not trying to peep on or assault other women.

As far as the actual thread I actually agree with Caitlyn Jenner here.  Can't really fault Thomas, she's following the rules.  But the rules should be changed.

Just now, TimHauck said:

No not really.  That clip is changing the subject of the thread.

I don't really see the issue with the bathroom thing.  They're going into a stall to use the bathroom, they're not trying to peep on or assault other women.

As far as the actual thread I actually agree with Caitlyn Jenner here.  Can't really fault Thomas, she's following the rules.  But the rules should be changed.

I was speaking of the clip alone. And men can't be women no matter how hard they try. 

And men can't be women no matter how hard they try. 

Nor can they be mothers.  Naturally or adopted.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Nor can they be mothers.  Naturally or adopted.  :dunno:

What can you even say anymore about all this crap? These people are just making up new definitions for existing basic words. 

46 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

These people are just making up new definitions for existing basic words. 

That is the plan.  

Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it. '”

36 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

That is the plan.  

Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it. '”

Sadly George Orwell was more accurate than Nostradamus. 

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Yes, a trans person will just go into a stall, do her thing, wash up and leave.

But wasn't it a Virginia HS where some guy dressed as a girl and raped an actual girl in the bathroom?  That sort of thing will happen more and more as sickos realize they can get away with it.  Rapists and pedos go to target-rich environments.  That's what they do.  So if you normalize it you create such an environment for them.  You can't have the trans in the bathrooms without the sickos as well.  :dunno: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes, a trans person will just go into a stall, do her thing, wash up and leave.

But wasn't it a Virginia HS where some guy dressed as a girl and raped an actual girl in the bathroom?  That sort of thing will happen more and more as sickos realize they can get away with it.  Rapists and pedos go to target-rich environments.  That's what they do.  So if you normalize it you create such an environment for them.  You can't have the trans in the bathrooms without the sickos as well.  :dunno: 

If that person wants to go into a bathroom to rape a woman they would probably do it regardless of whether they are a man or woman or trans or anything else. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

If that person wants to go into a bathroom to rape a woman they would probably do it regardless of whether they are a man or woman or trans or anything else. 

I certainly don't think so for pedos.  A kid who is trained to accept men dressed as women in the bathroom will be much more comfortable if a pedo approaches them there.

I also don't think so, albeit marginally less, for regular old rapists.  They can hang out in there waiting for the right girl/situation.  A dood dressed as a dood, he kinda needs to have a lot more luck to strike quickly.

• Thanks 1