Utilit99

If you were a parent of an NCAA girls swimming and diving contender.

4 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

If that person wants to go into a bathroom to rape a woman they would probably do it regardless of whether they are a man or woman or trans or anything else. 

You're right.  No one would ever find themselves in a more compromised position because free for all bathrooms are normalized.

13 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

If that person wants to go into a bathroom to rape a woman they would probably do it regardless of whether they are a man or woman or trans or anything else. 

54 minutes ago, DonS said:

Sadly George Orwell was more accurate than Nostradamus. 

On Night Court, "Bull" Shannon's complete character name was Aristotle Nostradamus Shannon.

7 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I imagine a lot of adoptive parents will take issue with the statement "if you never birthed your children you are not a mother."

I really scowled at this Tim, so I'm glad I went ahead and read your next post about how you don't think Lea Thomas should be allowed to compete against women before replying because I had nasty things to say and was ready to tear into it. It bothers me that I lost worms that way, when he defended the merits of the movie "Cuties" but I've always had a solid, cordial relationship with MDC and I'm doing my best effort to keep the same with you and Sean Mooney.

When you see obvious wrong like this, or maybe you don't see it that way, but seeing these moms getting upset about Lea Thomas in the competition and your instincts of sympathizing with the tranny defending his presence rather than the upset moms is greatly disappointing. I think when you see wrong, you ought to call it out. I did read, and do appreciate that you made the next post.

Obviously, I can't expect you to get bent out of shape over the whole LGBTQ cultural takeover, but I do hope to get people like you onboard in it's most foul cases and it's worst excesses like this one. 

• Like 1

It's wrong, but it's also wrong that this gets so much attention while issues that actually impact the daily lives of Americans is swept under the rug.

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I certainly don't think so for pedos.  A kid who is trained to accept men dressed as women in the bathroom will be much more comfortable if a pedo approaches them there.

I also don't think so, albeit marginally less, for regular old rapists.  They can hang out in there waiting for the right girl/situation.  A dood dressed as a dood, he kinda needs to have a lot more luck to strike quickly.

Well kids shouldn’t really be comfortable with anyone they don’t know approaching them in the bathroom.  Isn’t it usually women working as accomplices for the sex trafficking people for example?  That’s probably just as likely if not moreso as getting attacked by some guy dressed as a girl.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I really scowled at this Tim, so I'm glad I went ahead and read your next post about how you don't think Lea Thomas should be allowed to compete against women before replying because I had nasty things to say and was ready to tear into it. It bothers me that I lost worms that way, when he defended the merits of the movie "Cuties" but I've always had a solid, cordial relationship with MDC and I'm doing my best effort to keep the same with you and Sean Mooney.

When you see obvious wrong like this, or maybe you don't see it that way, but seeing these moms getting upset about Lea Thomas in the competition and your instincts of sympathizing with the tranny defending his presence rather than the upset moms is greatly disappointing. I think when you see wrong, you ought to call it out. I did read, and do appreciate that you made the next post.

Obviously, I can't expect you to get bent out of shape over the whole LGBTQ cultural takeover, but I do hope to get people like you onboard in it's most foul cases and it's worst excesses like this one. 

Well the post you quoted wasn’t even really commenting on the bathroom issue.  But yes I think the bathroom issue is a lot different than the trans women competing in sports issue.

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well the post you quoted wasn’t even really commenting on the bathroom issue.  But yes I think the bathroom issue is a lot different than the trans women competing in sports issue.

I think the tip of the iceberg is competition in women's sports where everyone reasonable should agree. Men are larger, stronger, more testosterone, don't have a bone structure built for carrying babies. I think the next step down is getting them out of women's facilities like restrooms and prisons where I can at least see some disagreement, although not really. From there, there's grooming and normalization of it all. It's mostly discomfort from seeing them flaunt their gender and sexual preferences in public all the time instead of keeping things to themselves.

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I certainly don't think so for pedos.  A kid who is trained to accept men dressed as women in the bathroom will be much more comfortable if a pedo approaches them there.

I also don't think so, albeit marginally less, for regular old rapists.  They can hang out in there waiting for the right girl/situation.  A dood dressed as a dood, he kinda needs to have a lot more luck to strike quickly.

Maybe not for pedos. As someone else said though- kids should be taught to be skeptical of anyone they are unfamiliar with regardless of gender or anything else. Honestly- we teach our daughters, anyone makes you uncomfortable in any way- regardless of gender- get out of that situation. 

I'm really not trying to downplay something awful like what happened in the Virginia school bathroom but I just don't think there are a ton of stories out there, or an epidemic, of men purposely dressing like women so they can hang out in the women's room to rape someone. That story is the exception and not the rule on this stuff. 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Well kids shouldn’t really be comfortable with anyone they don’t know approaching them in the bathroom.  Isn’t it usually women working as accomplices for the sex trafficking people for example?  That’s probably just as likely if not moreso as getting attacked by some guy dressed as a girl.

Well, since we're just spitballing here, I disagree.  But for the sake of argument let's say that they would happen equally.  Should we support the doubling of such predators?  :dunno: 

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Maybe not for pedos. As someone else said though- kids should be taught to be skeptical of anyone they are unfamiliar with regardless of gender or anything else. Honestly- we teach our daughters, anyone makes you uncomfortable in any way- regardless of gender- get out of that situation. 

I'm really not trying to downplay something awful like what happened in the Virginia school bathroom but I just don't think there are a ton of stories out there, or an epidemic, of men purposely dressing like women so they can hang out in the women's room to rape someone. That story is the exception and not the rule on this stuff. 

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/11/17/exclusive-california-forces-transgender-belief-system-on-female-prisoners-housed-with-biological-males-lawsuit-says/

This story is about trannies raping women in women's' prison in California. Do you think incarcerated trannies should be placed with women or with men? I think definitely not with women. I wouldn't be against a tranny prison, assuming any exist, but that's a cop out because I don't know of any. Otherwise with the men for sure. The reason being they ARE men. Facts don't depend on their opinion.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

:lol: Hilarious. 

Blood tests of the disgraced, obviously-female swimmer have led Huevos to believe Thomas had a long history of using testicles to dose with powerful testosterone, perhaps beginning in early childhood.

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

https://www.dailysignal.com/2021/11/17/exclusive-california-forces-transgender-belief-system-on-female-prisoners-housed-with-biological-males-lawsuit-says/

This story is about trannies raping women in women's' prison in California. Do you think incarcerated trannies should be placed with women or with men? I think definitely not with women. I wouldn't be against a tranny prison, assuming any exist, but that's a cop out because I don't know of any. Otherwise with the men for sure. The reason being they ARE men. Facts don't depend on their opinion.

No I don’t think trans women should be in women’s prisons.  A prison is different than a bathroom.

But, I guess that would mean trans men should be in women’s prisons though.

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Well, since we're just spitballing here, I disagree.  But for the sake of argument let's say that they would happen equally.  Should we support the doubling of such predators?  :dunno: 

No.  If anything, forcing trans women to use the men’s bathroom would likely result in more fights/altercations with random men in that bathroom that think they’re freaks, etc.  And like I said, kids shouldn’t really be interacting with any strangers in bathrooms.  I agree with Mooney, if someone wants to attack someone in a bathroom, they’re gonna do it.  For one, I think most male sexual predators wouldn’t want to dress as women in the first place, and even if they do, it’d probably be super obvious that they’re not actually trans.

I really think the bathroom thing is making a mountain out of a molehill.

• Haha 1

If I identify as a canine, can I pizz on firehydrants and trees?

Takes public urination out of play.  

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I really think the bathroom thing is making a mountain out of a molehill.

No it's not. You're a man who obviously doesn't care much for women. The woman's bathroom means more to them than the men's means to us. Anyone who doesn't know that is clueless or gay.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

It's wrong, but it's also wrong that this gets so much attention while issues that actually impact the daily lives of Americans is swept under the rug.

It wouldn’t get any play if it didn’t exist. It shouldn’t exist. 

The two major parties love this issue. It affects an infinitely small % of the population but people feel passionately about it. And passing legislation to “fix” this non issue is easier than dealing with the housing risks, broken healthcare and education systems, etc. They’d much rather talk about where trannies have a poop.

Yeah, so if you don’t want your middle school kid sharing a bathroom or locker room with someone of the opposite sex just suck it up. We have a housing crisis to deal with. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, so if you don’t want your middle school kid sharing a bathroom or locker room with someone of the opposite sex just suck it up. We have a housing crisis to deal with. 

How can anyone complain about high gas prices when war is waging?  Libs.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

How can anyone riot over a few police killings when we have income inequality? 

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

High gas prices affect a huge % of people including the .005% of folks you and a handful of other GC rubes are curiously intrigued by. 

Are the trannies there in the public John with you right now Tim? :unsure: 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

High gas prices affect a huge % of people including the .005% of folks you and a handful of other GC rubes are curiously intrigued by. 

Are the trannies there in the public John with you right now Tim? :unsure: 

It’s not about the public John. It’s about the ones in schools. If the mall wants to have a unisex bathroom then so be it. It’s their bathroom. 

Thought I had read this somewhere before. Saw the study was from Harvard:

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/transgender-teens-restricted-bathroom-access-sexual-assault/

Essentially- 36% of students who are transgender (in the study) reported being sexually assaulted when bathroom access to their gender identity bathroom was denied in schools. I'm going to venture a guess the percentage of women assaulted by a transgender male or a disguised male in a women's restroom is significantly lower. But if anyone can find that percentage as being higher from a reputable source I will stand corrected. 

Police funding in Philly doesn't affect me in the slightest, and affects a very small amount of the US population, I say we just eliminate it.  :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 1

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/transgender-teens-restricted-bathroom-access-sexual-assault/

Essentially- 36% of students who are transgender (in the study) reported being sexually assaulted when bathroom access to their gender identity bathroom was denied in schools. I'm going to venture a guess the percentage of women assaulted by a transgender male or a disguised male in a women's restroom is significantly lower. But if anyone can find that percentage as being higher from a reputable source I will stand corrected. 

Researchers looked at data from a survey of nearly 3,700 U.S. teens aged 13-17. The study found that 36% of transgender or gender-nonbinary students with restricted bathroom or locker room access reported being sexually assaulted in the last 12 months, according to a May 6, 2019 CNN article. Of all students surveyed, 1 out of every 4, or 25.9%, reported being a victim of sexual assault in the past year.

:lol:   Quoting a CNN article?  Where's the study?  Libs. 

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Where are the corresponding arrest and conviction numbers? They reported it to the school, right? You would think a few of these cases out of the many would garner some public attention? Surely the offenders were held to account, right? 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How can anyone riot over a few police killings when we have income inequality? 

Why can’t we burn down cities all across the country? A career criminal on drugs was killed while resisting arrest?!?

Researchers looked at data from a survey of nearly 3,700 U.S. teens aged 13-17. The study found that 36% of transgender or gender-nonbinary students with restricted bathroom or locker room access reported being sexually assaulted in the last 12 months, according to a May 6, 2019 CNN article. Of all students surveyed, 1 out of every 4, or 25.9%, reported being a victim of sexual assault in the past year.

This is worded oddly.  If more than 1/4 of all kids have been sexually assaulted in restrooms, then we don't have a trans assault problem, we've got a free for all sexual depravity maelstrom going on in restrooms.

Also, how many of 3700 kids are trans and dress as such in school.  10?  Is this statistically significant?

I agree that men dressed as women would be at risk of a fight if they use a men's room.  The challenge seems to be getting folks like you and @Sean Mooneyto see that there is a risk allowing them to use the women's room as well, and those risks should be acknowledged and discussed when coming up with policies.  IMO a school should be able to control it -- it should know exactly who is trans in their population and specifically allow those people to use the restroom they associate with.  They should also let the rest of the school population know that this is happening and that violence will not be tolerated.  

14 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol:   Quoting a CNN article?  Where's the study?  Libs. 

It is from the Harvard website. They ran the study and then they did- as they always do- presented places where the story ran link wise. 

Gabriel Murchison, PhD candidate in population health sciences at Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and lead author of the study.

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

This is worded oddly.  If more than 1/4 of all kids have been sexually assaulted in restrooms, then we don't have a trans assault problem, we've got a free for all sexual depravity maelstrom going on in restrooms.

Also, how many of 3700 kids are trans and dress as such in school.  10?  Is this statistically significant?

I agree that men dressed as women would be at risk of a fight if they use a men's room.  The challenge seems to be getting folks like you and @Sean Mooneyto see that there is a risk allowing them to use the women's room as well, and those risks should be acknowledged and discussed when coming up with policies.  IMO a school should be able to control it -- it should know exactly who is trans in their population and specifically allow those people to use the restroom they associate with.  They should also let the rest of the school population know that this is happening and that violence will not be tolerated.  

:blink:

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

It is from the Harvard website. They ran the study and then they did- as they always do- presented places where the story ran link wise. 

:lol:

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The problem for me becomes this- people tend to want to pick sides on who we protect. I agree there are probably women who have been assaulted in a women's room by a trans, or male disguised as a woman. But that number seems low. But it should be addressed. However, we also know that people are being assaulted when they are not allowed to use the bathroom that they gender identify with. Do we ignore that?

I do agree there are some wording issues. I couldn't find the direct study (I know I've seen it before but can't find it now) so I do not remember the methodology of it all unfortunately. My guess is- however they termed "sexual assault" 25% of all US students reported being assaulted in a bathroom. Part of that 25% was the 36% of students who identified as being trans 

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So they quote a CNN quote from their own study, without any facts from the study. Or a link to it.  :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:blink:

I should have anticipated this response from you.  My point is that a school should be a controlled environment where, for instance, administration should know that Alex is now Alexis after discussions with their parents.  I'm not advocating any guy could throw on a skirt and use the girls room.  Otherwise I don't have the time to argue with a neanderthal today.  :cheers:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I should have anticipated this response from you.  My point is that a school should be a controlled environment where, for instance, administration should know that Alex is now Alexis after discussions with their parents.  I'm not advocating any guy could throw on a skirt and use the girls room.  Otherwise I don't have the time to argue with a neanderthal today.  :cheers:

Jerry you are a bit nuts on this issue.  Sorry.  Everyone in the school announcing their sexual preference is a ridiculous idea, and schools don't want to know anyway.  More problems. 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I should have anticipated this response from you.  My point is that a school should be a controlled environment where, for instance, administration should know that Alex is now Alexis after discussions with their parents.  I'm not advocating any guy could throw on a skirt and use the girls room.  Otherwise I don't have the time to argue with a neanderthal today:cheers:

I'm not arguing with you. I'm simply surprised at the take. I've never called you any names. We simply disagree on the subject and you attack me. 

It’s funny, if you’re against the unisex bathrooms and locker rooms, the Mooneys of the world frame it that you’re against the trans kids. When in reality, I’m more worried about some little straight ass hole  using it as an excuse. Maybe a kid going  through puberty isn’t comfortable changing in front of that little ass hole? How do you regulate that? 

24 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So you want them to in essence, register? And if they change their mind, go back? Why do people disregard that they are all kids? Kids that are trying to figure it out?