IGotWorms

A basic thing that you suck at

I can’t fry an egg, not decently anyway. Yolk almost always breaks, one part is rubber while salmonella swims happily in the totally untouched remainder.

It’s quite amazing really—I’m generally pretty good around the kitchen, but I can’t fry a focking egg to save my life :doh:

What do you got?

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

I can’t fry an egg, not decently anyway. Yolk almost always breaks, one part is rubber while salmonella swims happily in the totally untouched remainder.

It’s quite amazing really—I’m generally pretty good around the kitchen, but I can’t fry a focking egg to save my life :doh:

What do you got?

Need a fish spatula, if your not flipping them, put a tbsp of water and cover it.

Caulking.   I absolutely suck at it.  I paint ok.  And I've tried every stupid caulk tool, the wet finger method etc.  Still suck at it

Nothing artistic or musical.  I have an excellent ear, but cannot convert it into sound.

14 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What do you got?

Correct pan and butter helps 

6 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Caulking.   I absolutely suck at it.  I paint ok.  And I've tried every stupid caulk tool, the wet finger method etc.  Still suck at it

Good call, I can’t do that either. It looks like a drunken child was given license to go crazy :( 

Remembering dates. Can’t do it to save my life. Can remember all kinds of other stuff but dates? Nope

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Remembering dates. Can’t do it to save my life. Can remember all kinds of other stuff but dates? Nope

nor posts that you have started in the past on the same topics :lol:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I’m pretty good at the wet finger method. Just ask your wife. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

When most of what you say is made up, it can be hard to remember dates and time frames. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

I’ll say heat soup. From a can. I’m sure I’ve got something better but it popped into mind when reading the fried egg…

I put the soup on the stove and 99% of the time walk away to do something else thinking I’ve got a few minutes. Then 15-30 minutes later I remember the soup, enter the kitchen and it’s boiled down to a stewish mess. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Jerking off.  Always makes a huge mess.

29 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I’m pretty good at the wet finger method. Just ask your wife. 

Solid.

33 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

When most of what you say is made up, it can be hard to remember dates and time frames. 

Nobody even cares if you’re here and you have the audacity to try and lie yourself? Lol get over yourself loser and maybe go get laid for the first time. Then you can speak :lol: 

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

POW! :first: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

POW! :first: 

I KNOW you ain’t talkin whale chaser :lol: 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I’ll say heat soup. From a can. I’m sure I’ve got something better but it popped into mind when reading the fried egg…

I put the soup on the stove and 99% of the time walk away to do something else thinking I’ve got a few minutes. Then 15-30 minutes later I remember the soup, enter the kitchen and it’s boiled down to a stewish mess. 

Only soup you eat is man soup from other guys cacks :lol: 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

Try a large glass pitcher in the microwave.  Not for 15 -30 minutes though, lol.

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Nobody even cares if you’re here and you have the audacity to try and lie yourself? Lol get over yourself loser and maybe go get laid for the first time. Then you can speak :lol: 

Sounds like I struck a nerve? Does the truth hurt? 😆  That’s a rhetorical question. The fact you’ve quoted me 4 times including in two unrelated thread speaks for itself. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Penmanship.

Imagine the worst handwriting you have seen, I have worse than that.

5 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Sounds like I struck a nerve? Does the truth hurt? 😆  That’s a rhetorical question. The fact you’ve quoted me 3 times including in an unrelated thread speaks for itself. 

Your love is like a rollercoaster baby baby I wanna ride 

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Penmanship.

Mine is absolutely worse, I have to take work notes on my laptop using a notepad ap of some sort because I can rarely read it when I need to reference it. It's embarrassing.

10 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Penmanship.

Nah bro. Calligraphy is my downfall. Thankfully I can excuse it since I’ll be a medical provider and they’re notorious for being unable to write 😅

• Confused 2

I forgot to mention I’m not sure if I can swim anymore. Rarely ever did it for like 20 years and now I just flail around in there :o 

I forgot to mention I’m not sure if I can swim anymore. Rarely ever did it for like 20 years and now I just flail around in there :o 

Learn to swim. 

1 minute ago, frank said:

Learn to swim. 

Yep I gotta relearn it, for the kids if nothing else. How embarrassing 

2 minutes ago, frank said:

Learn to swim. 

Who the hell can't swim in one manner or another? 

I'll see you down in Arizona bay. :wave:

4 minutes ago, frank said:

I'll see you down in Arizona bay. :wave:

Quit being a tool.  :thumbsdown: 

Also to the OP, I asked my wife what I suck at other than sexually pleasing her.  She reminded me that for an electrical engineer I'm pretty much useless at the A/V stuff in our house -- wiring, using apps, etc.  "Hey hon, can you change the channel on the Fire Stick back to the Suns game?"  "Sure babe, are you a ratard or something?"  Unfortunately, yes.  :( 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

Pour the soup into a microwave safe bowl. Set speed-defrost for 5 minutes. Microwave stops halfway through & beeps every couple of minutes to remind you it's not done yet.

Stir & hit start.

30 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

My old PJ instructor “retaught” us how to swim. Dude was in his 60s but could out run and swim anyone there. “Long and smooth strokes like you’re caressing a woman” 

life