Utilit99

Twitter adopts 'poison pill' to prevent Elon Musk takeover

56 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so that leaves 35% is what youre saying, nobody said its all thats happening

Well Reality and HT among others certainly thought new accounts were not the main reason.

What are we arguing about it? It's a free market, Elon Musk can do whatever he wants.

That's what everyone said when Twitter started banning people.

Bake the cake b!tch.

• Like 1

Hey guys look. Moron is back to grace us with some more of his retarded ass opinions. 🍿

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Come on. Typical NYT nonsense. With mights and coulds and maybe.  Lib op/ed. 

How so? Do you think it’s false how he’s using Tesla stock and borrowing against Twitter?

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

What are we arguing about it? It's a free market, Elon Musk can do whatever he wants.

That's what everyone said when Twitter started banning people.

Bake the cake b!tch.

I think that’s what literally everyone has said in this thread?

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Whatever you say

He does this is every single thread.  Makes some Bs claim, tells people what they are thinking, and then when asked for evidence, says to just read the thread.  He's easily the worst poster here.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

He does this is every single thread.  Makes some Bs claim, tells people what they are thinking, and then when asked for evidence, says to just read the thread.  He's easily the worst poster here.

You HAVE to be talking about yourself. Cause you LITERALLY just described yourself and I guarantee everyone here agrees with me (except the liberal retards but y’all’s opinion isn’t even worth the dog Sh1t on my yard my dogs produce). Oh and fyi, why don’t you fill us in on the “bs claims” I have made and we will compare them to the ACTUAL bs claims you have made and see who’s the idiot 😂😂😂😂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

You HAVE to be talking about yourself. Cause you LITERALLY just described yourself and I guarantee everyone here agrees with me (except the liberal retards but y’all’s opinion isn’t even worth the dog Sh1t on my yard my dogs produce). Oh and fyi, why don’t you fill us in on the “bs claims” I have made and we will compare them to the ACTUAL bs claims you have made and see who’s the idiot 😂😂😂😂

Link to anyone here having a meltdown over musk buying Twitter?

• Confused 2

23 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Link to anyone here having a meltdown over musk buying Twitter?

These are just to make a few. Tell me how it feels to consistently be proven to be a liar and an idiot. Cause you stay losin. 

Now, link my so called “BS claims” so I can link yours and we can take a poll on which one of us is the retard (hint: it’s not gonna be me 😂

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

These are just to make a few. Tell me how it feels to consistently be proven to be a liar and an idiot. Cause you stay losin. 

Now, link my so called “BS claims” so I can link yours and we can take a poll on which one of us is the retard (hint: it’s not gonna be me 😂

Shaun king and rosy don't post here bruh.  So yes, your claim that people here are having a meltdown is bull shite.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Shaun king and rosy don't post here bruh.  So yes, your claim that people here are having a meltdown is bull shite.

You focking idiot 😂 you didn’t say to post the ppl here having a meltdown. But if you REALLY want to go there then remind me again HOW MANY aliases you lost over your meltdown here about Elon buying Twitter. You are the prime example on someone having a meltdown on this board 😂😂😂

But please, by all means, try and change the goal posts to something you think you’ll win and not only will I embarrass you again but the rest of the board will continue embarrassing you as well 😂😂😂😂

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You focking idiot 😂 you didn’t say to post the ppl here having a meltdown. But if you REALLY want to go there then remind me again HOW MANY aliases you lost over your meltdown here about Elon buying Twitter. You are the prime example on someone having a meltdown on this board 😂😂😂

But please, by all means, try and change the goal posts to something you think you’ll win and not only will I embarrass you again but the rest of the board will continue embarrassing you as well 😂😂😂😂

I was pretty clear.  You said retards here are having a meltdown, I asked you who, you said Shaun king.

Please leave.

42 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Shaun King has meltdowns over everything.

”Roafer2” has 87 followers.

The other one is a joke from a conservative commentator.

6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I was pretty clear.  You said retards here are having a meltdown, I asked you who, you said Shaun king.

Please leave.

No answer to how many aliases you ran through in the past two days cause you were having a meltdown over this I see. Literally gave you examples of both outside the board and on the board. Of course your retarded ass isn’t going to acknowledge it 😂

Im done with you. Not only have I made you look like a complete buffoon but also showed how much of a liar you are. Have fun getting this alias banned over your continued meltdown 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Shaun King has meltdowns over everything.

”Roafer2” has 87 followers.

The other one is a joke from a conservative commentator.

Ah yes Tim Hack. Does anything he can to defend liberals. Bro if I was you I’d just shut my focking mouth and hide for the next few days cause you’ve taken a MASSIVE L this weekend already 🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Oh and fyi, why don’t you fill us in on the “bs claims” I have made and we will compare them to the ACTUAL bs claims you have made and see who’s the idiot 😂😂😂😂

I know of one about a certain picture in Amherst…

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

I know of one about a certain picture in Amherst…

Only thing you know is how many inches you can take without gagging 😂

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No answer to how many aliases you ran through in the past two days cause you were having a meltdown over this I see. Literally gave you examples of both outside the board and on the board. Of course your retarded ass isn’t going to acknowledge it 😂

Im done with you. Not only have I made you look like a complete buffoon but also showed how much of a liar you are. Have fun getting this alias banned over your continued meltdown 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for proving me right, again

• Confused 1

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Thanks for proving me right, again

Lol you guys see? He doesn’t answer the question because he KNOWS he had a meltdown and he is the literal proof of ppl on here having meltdowns 😂😂😂😂

Y’all have fun being retards though. I’ve got better things to do than spend it slapping this idiot around worse than those cops did Rodney King. Gonna go enjoy my beer, bonfire, and friends :wave: 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Only thing you know is how many inches you can take without gagging 😂

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Lol you guys see? He doesn’t answer the question because he KNOWS he had a meltdown and he is the literal proof of ppl on here having meltdowns 😂😂😂😂

Who is having a meltdown?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Y’all have fun being retards though. I’ve got better things to do than spend it slapping this idiot around worse than those cops did Rodney King. Gonna go enjoy my beer, bonfire, and friends :wave: 

Classic.  He's got friends.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I accused him of being 13 like ten years ago.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

shootin mcblanks has spoken. 

Im sure the gubment will somehow get involved in private business.  When are the hearings??

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Nothing like being able to hold liberals accountable for being the hate filled sacks of shlt they are. :thumbsup:

Musk says deal is on hold.  Buyer's remorse, especially since his net worth has collapsed the past month.

Twitter apparently was misrepresenting pretty much everything about itself. Musk now has the truth about the company and Twitter is scrambling. If Musk backs out now, Twitter is screwed.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Twitter apparently was misrepresenting pretty much everything about itself. Musk now has the truth about the company and Twitter is scrambling. If Musk backs out now, Twitter is screwed.

Yup.

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

How is Twitter screwed?  They were doing just fine before Musk made his offer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

So, a good time to get on Truth Social?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

How is Twitter screwed?  They were doing just fine before Musk made his offer.

The same way the US was screwed when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor, let it go, they're on a roll.