KSB2424

Nothing on the Texas School shooting?

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Is it the name that bothers you?  Call it anything else, the name is unimportant.  It's the behavior that is the problem.  Do you think that these stereoytypical masculine behaviors are good? (Not showing emotion, acting in anger/violence, womanizing, etc)

Emotion is an individual thing.  And everyone is different.   (Hey don't you libs preach this?)

Violence? Womanizing? Nah I don't think they are good behaviors.   Are they new? Who teaches them?  What is the fixation? 

You know who has taught that violence and womanizing was a good manly trait the most? 90s and 2000s rap.  Amirite? Do you think we should reform or ban rap?

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It is sad that you laugh at a serious problem with men in this country.  But I get it, I laughed too when I first started learning about it, I wrote it off as touchy feely BS, but as I learned more it all clicked for me, maybe it will for you some day.

I am sorry, I see you seem too emotional for this conversation.  

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Emotion is an individual thing.  And everyone is different.   (Hey don't you libs preach this?)

Violence? Womanizing? Nah I don't think they are good behavior.   Are they new? Who teaches them?  What is the fixation? 

You know who has taught that violence and womanizing was a good manly trait the most? 90s and 2000s rap.  Amirite? Do you think we should reform or ban rap?

They're not new, they are taught as part of our culture, and the fixation is that it's not healthy and results in men that perpetuate this behavior against women and other men.

Lots of hip hop music perpetuates these stereotypes, absolutely, I tell this to my kids all the time.  I would like to see more positive messages in all music, it's not just rap.

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Did you read the beginning of this thread?  Much of the GC was jumping on the blaming the teacher bandwagon

I guess I missed it. Not surprised though.

Didn’t these folks want to arm teachers after the last one? :doh: 

Anything but gun restrictions. 

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It was "pointed out" several years ago, and it's ignorant to attribute the problems young men face today by being "soft".  Ignorant and Ironic.

Do you think this kid that murdered 20 kids was soft?  He was too feminine?  Too much of a puzzy, because a soft puzzy buys guns and murders kids, right?

Or maybe it was the fact that he felt like he needed to be someone he wasn't, he couldn't talk to anyone about how he felt for fear or shame, so he did what society tells him is masculine, he bought a bunch of guns, posted them online, talked about how tough he is, and then in his final bid to be a man, he murdered 20 kids.

Oh and if your grandfather had easy access to weapons and the pressures of social media, it would have been much worse.

Yeah I think this goes along with a point I've been making, is that bullying he received may have been part of this shooter's motivations.  But the GC doesn't seem to want to acknowledge that, and instead just call people freaks.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It was "pointed out" several years ago, and it's ignorant to attribute the problems young men face today by being "soft".  Ignorant and Ironic.

Do you think this kid that murdered 20 kids was soft?  He was too feminine?  Too much of a puzzy, because a soft puzzy buys guns and murders kids, right?

Or maybe it was the fact that he felt like he needed to be someone he wasn't, he couldn't talk to anyone about how he felt for fear or shame, so he did what society tells him is masculine, he bought a bunch of guns, posted them online, talked about how tough he is, and then in his final bid to be a man, he murdered 20 kids.

Oh and if your grandfather had easy access to weapons and the pressures of social media, it would have been much worse.

He was a soft emotional puzzy.  He targeted animals and children.  A former GF said was agressive towards women.  But not guys.  

It was his "toxic masculinity"?  Just look at him.  There is nothing masculine about him.  

He did have criminal parents.  A drunk mother.  A broken home.  He was a loner.  

The dude in tights who grabbed a woman on the subway and wouldnt let go suffered from tocic masculinity?  Nothing masculine about that bozo. 

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberals care about dead kids now? Kids get killed a lot in the ghettos that the left has created.  9 year old killed In Philadelphia this weekend. 

No, they only care about the agenda and are willing to use any weapon to accomplish it.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

They're not new, they are taught as part of our culture, and the fixation is that it's not healthy and results in men that perpetuate this behavior against women and other men.

Lots of hip hop music perpetuates these stereotypes, absolutely, I tell this to my kids all the time.  I would like to see more positive messages in all music, it's not just rap.

I am not sure.  When I hear country music made by men it usually goes something about how they miss a woman or how they would fo anything for them.  Or how they are happy to have made a family and live on a nice little plot of earth.  

It is taught as part of our culture to be a womanizer and abuse people? By who? I don't live near these people.  

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Exactly.  Men aren't supposed to show emotion, right?  We're supposed to suck it up.  Feeling sad?  Have a drink.  Feel insecure, go bang some broad.  Feel unsure about yourself, go beat someone up.  That's how to be a man, right?

Sucking it up is part of becoming a man. Why you went from that to substance abuse and violence is typical for you.

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It is taught as part of our culture to be a womanizer?

did you attend high school?

wom·an·ize
/ˈwo͝oməˌnīz/

verb
DEROGATORY
gerund or present participle: womanizing
  1. (of a man) engage in numerous casual sexual affairs with women.
    "he drank, gambled, and womanized compulsively"

19 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

We get it.  You guys know a lot about guns.  This conversation was already had yesterday.

Well, keep up with the sky screaming then I guess.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

You're so clever.  Unbelievable.  You called me out on playing your own stupid "show me" game.  Shall we continue? Show me where I said all school shooters are left leaning.  You can't because you drew stupid conclusions while thinking you're some robust dynamic thinker.  Stay in the classroom, teach.  The real world is eating you up.  Can a get a grammar check?

It isn't "clever." It's just knowing the type of person you are on here. You say something that is clearer coded in a direction and then back off of it to try and play some dumb game to score Internet points that you can use to provide value to yourself.

You said about the left continuing to try and break down the nuclear family and got called on the implication you were making that the left are the shooters. I predicted you would back off of it once you were called on it and you did.

I am not some robust dynamic thinker. I am just smarter than you which doesn't make me special. It just makes me smarter than you. And when you try to proclaim intelligence over another person while making a simple grammar error that any 3rd grader would know was wrong- I'll correct you again dummy

Defund the police!!!!

NOW RUN INTO A BUILDING WITH A NUTJOB SHOOTING!!

:wacko:

So when deer in rut are frustratingly looking for a mate and end up fighting each other for it....is that toxic masculinity?  Who taught them that?  Society?  

When so and so animal eat their kids is that toxic masculinity?  

Toxic masculinity is a made up term by thr left to lump 100 different behaviors together and relabel it.  Basically boiling it down to point thr finger at white males who act like traditional males.  

Hey if I am showing my toxic masculinity by confronting and perhaps swinging on a guy who says something raunchy to my GF then so be it.  If you will back down put tail between your legs and ask him politely if he would please not do that thrn that is your own agenda.  

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Defund the police!!!!

NOW RUN INTO A BUILDING WITH A NUTJOB SHOOTING!!

:wacko:

Most normal people didn't want to defund the police.   And if they did it was moreso about suburban PD's not needing military grade tanks and stuff like that.

11 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

He was a soft emotional puzzy.  He targeted animals and children.  A former GF said was agressive towards women.  But not guys.  

It was his "toxic masculinity"?  Just look at him.  There is nothing masculine about him.  

He did have criminal parents.  A drunk mother.  A broken home.  He was a loner.  

The dude in tights who grabbed a woman on the subway and wouldnt let go suffered from tocic masculinity?  Nothing masculine about that bozo. 

You don't understand.  This kid might have felt like he had to do something to prove himself.  Instead of being happy being himself, which might have been an easy going kid, he was probably taught to toughen up, stop being a puzzy, be a man, etc.  He was never taught what it really means to be a man.  He had no positive role models in his life.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Well, keep up with the sky screaming then I guess.

True or false.   Was the gun that was used in the Uvalde shooting more capable of killing people faster than a handgun?  (Yes I know in this specific instance it may not have made a difference - although it may have made a difference with why the police were afraid to confront him in the room).

Just now, TimHauck said:

Most normal people didn't want to defund the police.   And if they did it was moreso about suburban PD's not needing military grade tanks and stuff like that.

Lol.  Exactly thr problem.   There are plenty of "normal" lefties.  But they are so scared to be labeled as something by thr progressives that they put their tail between their legs and go with it.  

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

did you attend high school?

wom·an·ize
/ˈwo͝oməˌnīz/

verb
DEROGATORY
gerund or present participle: womanizing
  1. (of a man) engage in numerous casual sexual affairs with women.
    "he drank, gambled, and womanized compulsively"

Seriously.  Every boy in high school/college, did you slay her?  How far did you get?  Does she swallow?  She do anal?

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Lol.  Exactly thr problem.   There are plenty of "normal" lefties.  But they are so scared to be labeled as something by thr progressives that they put their tail between their legs and go with it.  

I thought the whole defund the police thing never really went anywhere, no?

All I know is we need "good guys with guns" to solve these things....Unless of course the multiple "good guys with guns" want to do nothing while a lunatic with a gun is picking off 10 year old children.

Then we wage war on doors. 

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You don't understand.  This kid might have felt like he had to do something to prove himself.  Instead of being happy being himself, which might have been an easy going kid, he was probably taught to toughen up, stop being a puzzy, be a man, etc.  He was never taught what it really means to be a man.  He had no positive role models in his life.

His mom was a drug addict homeless prostitute. Kid was as feminine and retarded as they come. 100% live off the tat liberal. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

So it is a family issue.  He needed an actual man in his upbringing to show him how to be a man.  And part of it is sucking it up.  No real man would teach someone to go destroy other lives because you hate your own.  Any real man would have told him if he had to fo something thrn put a bullet in your own head and be a man.  Spare the innocent people's lives.

Would you say COD games and the like breed toxic masculinity?

Who teaches this toxic masculinity? You think there is more toxic masculinity than there was years ago? Like I told you my Grandfather can't believe thr things people do these days and told me no one would have even imagined doing anything like that in his youth.  You think back in the 40s and 50s men weren't taught to hide emotion?  

Incels are the debbil 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

All I know is we need "good guys with guns" to solve these things....Unless of course the multiple "good guys with guns" want to do nothing while a lunatic with a gun is picking off 10 year old children.

Then we wage war on doors. 

That argument isnt going to work out like you think it should. All the more reason to have your own guns to protect your own children if you cant count on police. We are going to see a big increase in gun sales this summer. 

Ok. So now we are moving on to other reasons for the school shooting?

That scatter plot of reasoning is getting more vast. 

6 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I thought the whole defund the police thing never really went anywhere, no?

You weren't paying attention must be.  Yes many jurisdictions quickly reneged once they got the votes and had to hear about the very obvious increase in crime that was to come.  

Just now, Horseman said:

That argument isnt going to work out like you think it should. All the more reason to have your own guns to protect your own children if you cant count on police. We are going to see a big increase in gun sales this summer. 

"Good guys with guns" is not my argument.

It's a stupid argument people put out there to try and put more money in the pockets of gun manufacturers.

For a bunch of people who like to clown the left for being disciples to MSM- it is amazing how people on the right love making sure corporations get theirs. 

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

So it is a family issue.  He needed an actual man in his upbringing to show him how to be a man.  And part of it is sucking it up.  No real man would teach someone to go destroy other lives because you hate your own.  Any real man would have told him if he had to fo something thrn put a bullet in your own head and be a man.  Spare the innocent people's lives.

Would you say COD games and the like breed toxic masculinity?

Who teaches this toxic masculinity? You think there is more toxic masculinity than there was years ago? Like I told you my Grandfather can't believe thr things people do these days and told me no one would have even imagined doing anything like that in his youth.  You think back in the 40s and 50s men weren't taught to hide emotion?  

No "real man" would tell a kid to eat a bullet, you focking dope.

COD?  I don't know, probably not.  Studies have shown no link between video games and violence, but the chat is pretty toxic.  Still it's not a problem as long as you have positive male role models in your life.

Who teaches it?  Toxic men do.  I don't know if there is more now than before.  I don't care what your grandfather says, he is not the end all be all of societal problems.  If you ask him what it means to be a man, he'll probably describe something toxic, because that is what he was taught.

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

A set of behaviors ascribed to boys and young men that dictate how men should behave, like not showing emotion, not having feelings, acting out physically, treating women like objects, disrespecting others, etc.  Toxic behavior that has nothing to do with being a man.

Men don’t act like that

sorry but just watch the Schlick commercial garbage. Nothing in that was toxic 

quit the nonsense 

So the teacher went outside, while a guy was out there shooting, to get a phone to call the police. Ok. I believe that.  Sure. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Men don’t act like that

sorry but just watch the Schlick commercial garbage. Nothing in that was toxic 

quit the nonsense 

OK, sure, not biting on this one.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Seriously.  Every boy in high school/college, did you slay her?  How far did you get?  Does she swallow?  She do anal?

If women didn't take these guys in and breed with them it would stop.   

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No "real man" would tell a kid to eat a bullet, you focking dope.

COD?  I don't know, probably not.  Studies have shown no link between video games and violence, but the chat is pretty toxic.  Still it's not a problem as long as you have positive male role models in your life.

Who teaches it?  Toxic men do.  I don't know if there is more now than before.  I don't care what your grandfather says, he is not the end all be all of societal problems.  If you ask him what it means to be a man, he'll probably describe something toxic, because that is what he was taught.

I don't know man.  I tried to understand this "toxic masculinity" you speak of but don't get it.

You just talk in vague circles.  Who teaches it? TOXIC MEN OF COURSE.  Lol

The only real teachers of this are rap music...who downright celebrate violence and womanizing.  And a broken home where a kid watches his parents verbally and physically abuse people. 

So in conclusion.   Stop listening to rap and strive for building a good home for your children.  Be involved in their lives.  Schooling (oops is that allowed now a days?). 

And when kids are taught in school "Hey we read this book about racial tensions and here's why it was a big deal and why it shouldn't be done" people scream "CRT! INDOCTRINATION OF KIDS!"

People on the right want problems and no solutions.

People on the left see solutions that don't necessarily fit the problems. 

Congress and gun manufacturers have a circle jerk while laughing at everyone. 

4 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

If women didn't take these guys in and breed with them it would stop.   

I don't know man.  I tried to understand this "toxic masculinity" you speak of but don't get it.

You just talk in vague circles.  Who teaches it? TOXIC MEN OF COURSE.  Lol

The only real teachers of this are rap music...who downright celebrate violence and womanizing.  And a broken home where a kid watches his parents verbally and physically abuse people. 

So in conclusion.   Stop listening to rap and strive for building a good home for your children.  Be involved in their lives.  Schooling (oops is that allowed now a days?). 

In typical toxic male fashion, blame the woman.  How about just stop being an ass hole and treat women with respect?

I understand that you don't get it, maybe some day you will.  It starts when boys are young, kid falls down, starts crying, male adult "stop crying, stop being a puzzy", kid gets yelled at for getting hurt.  Then on the playground, some bullying, "Oh he called you a jerk, you gonna take that", now the kid needs to display violence to prove himself.  You think this sh!t is normal, it's not.

And of course, the only ones doing this are black people rapping. :lol:

You're probably young, there might be hope for you some day.

27 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

"Good guys with guns" is not my argument.

It's a stupid argument people put out there to try and put more money in the pockets of gun manufacturers.

For a bunch of people who like to clown the left for being disciples to MSM- it is amazing how people on the right love making sure corporations get theirs. 

It doesn't appear you understood a word I wrote. 

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

In typical toxic male fashion, blame the woman.  How about just stop being an ass hole and treat women with respect?

Mom is a homeless drug addict.  I mean we could blame the father, you want to take a stab at figuring out who/where he is?

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It doesn't appear you understood a word I wrote. 

I got what you said- can't count on cops so more people will buy guns.

I'm saying that the argument "good guys with guns" is not some be all end all argument like the right likes to think it is. 

So, we’re back to square one. The teacher propped the door open with a rock, I’m sure it was the first time, heard the shooting, ran back in and didn’t secure the door. Why did they prop it open with a rock in the first place? Where were they going? It was locked before the teacher did that. Good job.