JustinCharge

Should Biden be removed from office for mishandling classified documents?

Should Biden be removed from office for mishandling classified documents?  

37 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Should Biden be removed from office for mishandling classified documents?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/18/2023 at 12:52 AM

should Biden be removed from office for mishandling classified documents?  this seems to be a very straightforward case.  the huge difference between what Biden and Trump did with classified documents is that Biden is the sitting president.  Trump is a private citizen now and is no risk.  Biden is a VERY high risk.  He may continue to mishandle classified documents in the future.  At a minimum, we should remove him from office.  Not talking jail or anything else, just remove him.  Do you agree?  Especially interested in the votes made by people like Fnord, Honcho, Rusty, timshoschet, and those who support Biden.  Please don't ignore this thread.  This is important.

Forget these classified documents.  He should be removed because he's a doddering old fool who doesn't know who/where he is half the time, and we have no clue who is actually making the decisions in the executive branch of government.

• Like 2

There’s countless reasons to impeach him. Tons actually. All proven and not witch hunts like they kept doing with trump

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Forget these classified documents.  He should be removed because he's a doddering old fool who doesn't know who/where he is half the time, and we have no clue who is actually making the decisions in the executive branch of government.

This

should the chargers be eliminated from the playoffs for sucking?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

should the chargers be eliminated from the playoffs for sucking?

that actually how the playoffs work.

There should be multiple votes on multiple impeachments for the multiple crimes he has committed against the country. 

The republicans need to get the producers and cameras and scripts all put together for a mini series on Biden and his crimes.

No, or course not…..it’s not really that big of a deal. It was “elevated” with regard to Trump because it was just a way to damage him politically….

Thus far, from what i know of the document matter, it does not aprticularly concern me.  I would say no, at this juncture.  I have concern with other actions by President bidden, but not this., not now. 

Why do I strongly suspect that if the question in the OP was edited down to: “should Joe Biden be removed from office”?, the same people who voted yes would still do so? Do you guys really need a reason at this point? 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Why do I strongly suspect that if the question in the OP was edited down to: “should Joe Biden be removed from office”?, the same people who voted yes would still do so? Do you guys really need a reason at this point? 

I don’t think we have a reason for such a move.

The Democrats weaponized and perverted the impeachment tool. It is time for adults to take the toy away from the toddlers.

ONLY if they can prove that money flowing into Joe via Hunter (from verifiable data on the laptop) which demonstrates that Joe made decisions as President because of the money for influence through Hunter…..THAT would work.

I doubt that happens, if it was there I surmise the DOJ has already removed it

You can impeach a president for anything. In my adult lifetime, I've seen delusional idiots in both parties try to impeach the president for lying about a blow job, investigating foreign corruption, and for giving a speech. All three are high crimes and misdemeanors, by way of contrast, lying your way into a war of choice remains hunky-dory.

If you're going to unsuccessfully try to sack Biden*, I'd like to spend weeks on end discussing his pooping his pants in the presence of the Pope since this "Holy Sh*t!" moment was the high point of his presidency.

I don't see how mishandling documents is in the top five of what he's done to warrant being removed from office. Another impeachment looking for an excuse.

Does anyone really want Kamala Harris leading the country. For that reason I am voting no.

What an awful vp.

Seems to me the big difference is that Biden and his crew came forward voluntarily. Trump did everything he could to hide and obfuscate his crime.  

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You can impeach a president for anything. In my adult lifetime, I've seen delusional idiots in both parties try to impeach the president for lying about a blow job, investigating foreign corruption, and for giving a speech. All three are high crimes and misdemeanors, by way of contrast, lying your way into a war of choice remains hunky-dory.

If you're going to unsuccessfully try to sack Biden*, I'd like to spend weeks on end discussing his pooping his pants in the presence of the Pope since this "Holy Sh*t!" moment was the high point of his presidency.

I don't see how mishandling documents is in the top five of what he's done to warrant being removed from office. Another impeachment looking for an excuse.

I do believe, rather strongly, that Donald Trump deserved to be impeached and removed both times. I also strongly believe that Bill Clinton deserved to be impeached for lying under oath, but not removed. So I can’t agree with your overall statement. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I do believe, rather strongly, that Donald Trump deserved to be impeached and removed both times. I also strongly believe that Bill Clinton deserved to be impeached for lying under oath, but not removed. So I can’t agree with your overall statement. 

On these points we can agree to disagree. Both instances were overreach and inappropriate IMHO

Insane asylum 

19 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Does anyone really want Kamala Harris leading the country. For that reason I am voting no.

What an awful vp.

Box checked

14 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Box checked

Square according to the GC 

Biden removed, Trump prohibited from holding office. Seems fair to me. 

Nope...  As much as I dislike Biden's politics, I would rather have him as President instead of Harris...

The problem is that Biden and the Dems hyperventilated about Trump's keeping classified documents was the excuse that used because they wanted to raid his home. So now we find that Vice President Biden did the eaxct same thing, we'll see the excuse making.

I'm sure we won't be hearing speculation theories about Biden was selling nuclear codes to the Russians. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

The Republicans should try to impeach Biden now...  Hell they went crazy when Trump was in office for him just breathing funny...

4 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Seems to me the big difference is that Biden and his crew came forward voluntarily. Trump did everything he could to hide and obfuscate his crime.  

Trump didn't commit a crime. If you have proof that he did, you should give it to the DOJ. They have been looking for a crime by him for at least 6 years now, and they'd appreciate your help.

Hopefully his people respond quickly and cooperate fully with any investigation, and don't try to interfere. Having said that, the punishment should be consistent.

Just now, paulinstl said:

Hopefully his people respond quickly and cooperate fully with any investigation, and don't try to interfere. Having said that, the punishment should be consistent.

His people conveniently waited 2 months and past an election before notifying anyone about these documents.  And Biden has had them for 6 years.  Let's not pretend his people are acting any better than Trump.  The only difference is Trump was in office 4 years and isn't a career politician but Biden has been at this for 40 years and should know better.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

A president up to his ears in money from China has his think tank funded by China and now there are unsecured classified documents dealing with Ukraine and Iran at said think tank. Iran is allied with China and Russia as we find  the war in Ukraine. These are facts, and they are not in dispute. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Strike said:

His people conveniently waited 2 months and past an election before notifying anyone about these documents.  And Biden has had them for 6 years.  Let's not pretend his people are acting any better than Trump.  The only difference is Trump was in office 4 years and isn't a career politician but Biden has been at this for 40 years and should know better.

Hope they don't have to subpoena him, and I would really like to think that both he and Trump just focked up, and there was nothing intentional about it. Can I blame both people for a lack of supervision and not bring any political bias into that? Is that even tolerated here anymore?

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Surprise, surprise. :rolleyes:

The law requires intentionality when it comes to the classified records.

It seems like the situation with Biden was unintentional. Especially since the person who found the 10 documents reported them to NARA immediately.

It’s also possible Trump also removed over 300 records accidentally, and that all his defiance was just bluster for the media.

Investigate both to make sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Truth has no place here!!  Only that Trump is bad.

ETA: While I was typing... quote Exhibit 1 & Exhibit 2

🤣

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Truth has no place here!!  Only that Trump is bad.

ETA: While I was typing... quote Exhibit 1 & Exhibit 2

🤣

I have said twice now that I believe that Biden and Trump should be dealt with equally on this issue. If I haven't been clear enough, let me say it one more time. Having classified documents, whether by intent or accident is unacceptable. Seeing ss I thought it was bad that Trump tried to slow the investigation, it is my hope that Biden doesn't, and if he already has, he should face the same level of investigation or punishment that Trump will.

Is that clear enough for you? Is the third time the charm?

You people see partisanship as a badge of honor, JFC,

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The law requires intentionality when it comes to the classified records.

It seems like the situation with Biden was unintentional. Especially since the person who found the 10 documents reported them to NARA immediately.

It’s also possible Trump also removed over 300 records accidentally, and that all his defiance was just bluster for the media.

Investigate both to make sure.

And Trump's documents were looked into months prior to all the leftist BS parade of trying to get him again. Those who looked at the documents told Trump just to put another lock on the door and he was good. And he put a second lock on it as instructed. Then they came back months later and screamed bloody murder. 

So stupid. 

5 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

I have said twice now that I believe that Biden and Trump should be dealt with equally on this issue. If I haven't been clear enough, let me say it one more time. Having classified documents, whether by intent or accident is unacceptable. Seeing ss I thought it was bad that Trump tried to slow the investigation, it is my hope that Biden doesn't, and if he already has, he should face the same level of investigation or punishment that Trump will.

Is that clear enough for you? Is the third time the charm?

You people see partisanship as a badge of honor, JFC,

The irony!!

Liberals all of a sudden want equal treatment for Trump and Biden. Gtfo. What a bunch of frauds. No one’s buying y’all’s bullshit. 

• Like 1

Biden raped children in his family, embezzled, committed RICO, but l guess we are going to talk about parking tickets. 

25 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Biden raped children in his family, embezzled, committed RICO, but l guess we are going to talk about parking tickets. 

This. China Joe has a lot more skeletons than classified docs. 

47 minutes ago, paulinstl said:

What about that post was partisan?

You spelled "poster's history" wrong.