Sign in to follow this  
WhiskeyCash

How much more will it take before Biden is impeached

We literally have COUNTLESS pieces of evidence that prove corruption. Prove lying. Prove censorship. We have videos, we have emails, we have phone calls, etc. We have proof they were involved with China, took money from China, had an office in a leased space by Chinese communist party, given equity in the Chinese “energy firm”,  tried selling American secrets, etc. They impeached Trump TWICE for FAR less and with FAR less evidence. Literally zero evidence. This should be a slam dunk if they go through with it 

Here is a link for leftist idiots that will try to discredit these as “conspiracy theories” yet we all know you’re full of Sh1t and those “conspiracy theories” always turn out to be true  

https://rumble.com/v2che98-the-most-savage-moments-at-the-recent-twitter-files-congressional-hearing.html

• Haha 2

Joe Momma

15 minutes ago, WhiskeyCash said:

We literally have COUNTLESS pieces of evidence that prove corruption. Prove lying. Prove censorship. We have videos, we have emails, we have phone calls, etc. We have proof they were involved with China, took money from China, had an office in a leased space by Chinese communist party, given equity in the Chinese “energy firm”,  tried selling American secrets, etc. They impeached Trump TWICE for FAR less and with FAR less evidence. Literally zero evidence. This should be a slam dunk if they go through with it 

Here is a link for leftist idiots that will try to discredit these as “conspiracy theories” yet we all know you’re full of Sh1t and those “conspiracy theories” always turn out to be true  

https://rumble.com/v2che98-the-most-savage-moments-at-the-recent-twitter-files-congressional-hearing.html

rumble.com  😂

Check back with the Republican led House; they're the ones who do impeaching (or not do in this case).

rumble.com   😂

I certainly hope he doesn't get impeached and removed. I love high inflation, high crime, low morals, illegal gang members running drugs, and sex trafficking. You know, all the things that make a country great!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I certainly hope he doesn't get impeached and removed. I love high inflation, high crime, low morals, illegal gang members running drugs, and sex trafficking. You know, all the things that make a country great!

I just can't wait until he's gone and we get a republican, and we'll immediately see inflation disappear, no crime, no drugs, no sex trafficking, and we will have high morals again across our great country/

• Haha 1

Impeachment has become devalued.  It is the petulant wail of the partisan.  It is a misdirection of effort and resources for political gamesmanship.  Bidden is corrupt.  Trump was corrupt.  We elected the corrupt.  We knew that when we did so.  That ratifies it for me.  Move on.  The next slate of corrupt candidates will be in front of us in no time.

• Like 1

I'm reminded of the guy who robs a bank, gets caught, arrested and is convicted in a Court of Law; and he and his family swears that the guy across the street must have robed a bank, also .. and that guy should be arrested, too.  Only problem is there is no proof.  Just conjecture.

But if that's all you have, that's all that you have.   NOTHING.

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I just can't wait until he's gone and we get a republican, and we'll immediately see inflation disappear, no crime, no drugs, no sex trafficking, and we will have high morals again across our great country/

You don’t vote. Shutup. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don’t vote. Shutup. 

Of course I vote you dope, I voted R down the line last election.

I hear there's trouble at the Orange Julius, go check that out.  Bring your flashlight.

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Of course I vote you dope, I voted R down the line last election.

I hear there's trouble at the Orange Julius, go check that out.  Bring your flashlight.

Who did you vote for last presidential election? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who did you vote for last presidential election? 

I wrote in my son's name.

Biden is a mess, but I certainly don't want him removed from office...  He is much better than Harris...  That ended up being a very smart move on someone's part to have her next-in-line...  Job security for sure!

21 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I wrote in my son's name.

Seeing as we are taking about presidential elections, you didn’t vote in the last one. So shutup.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Seeing as we are taking about presidential elections, you didn’t vote in the last one. So shutup.  

I just told you I voted and who I voted for.  And your response is I didn't vote.  How dumb are you?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I just told you I voted and who I voted for.  And your response is I didn't vote.  How dumb are you?

If you think what you did is voting then you’re a childish idiot. HTH. 

"Impeaching" has lost its meaning. Its become a pointless exercise the opposition party undertakes when they control the House of Representatives that invariably goes nowhere.

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you think what you did is voting then you’re a childish idiot. HTH. 

It's the definition of voting.

If you think me voting for Trump in NJ would have made a difference, then you’re a childish idiot. HTH.

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

"Impeaching" has lost its meaning. Its become a pointless exercise the opposition party undertakes when they control the House of Representatives that invariably goes nowhere.

That is true...  Just like racist is now and bigot soon to follow...

Biden ain't even running the country.  Replace him with Harris it'll be the same people running the country. Minus Dr. Jill of course. omho

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's the definition of voting.

If you think me voting for Trump in NJ would have made a difference, then you’re a childish idiot. HTH.

You didn’t cast a legitimate vote. Your son is too young to be president.  Now shutup. 

Right now he is guilty of nothing more than incompetence.   We cannot repeat the same sham impeachments as was done by Democrats. No more....enough....

IF they can make some decent connections between ole Joe and the corruption of his son through that laptop, that is only the start. I want to see if Biden's moves benefitted the people that funneled money to him through his son.  THEN we can consider impeachment.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I think Bin Laden is going to get impeached. I mean he's already dead. ...

...and yet he is doing a better job than Biden. Of course it's hard to tell if Biden is dead or not other than the fact that he is focking up this country so much.

On 3/10/2023 at 1:43 PM, WhiskeyCash said:

It's coming

On 3/10/2023 at 1:46 PM, RLLD said:

Right now he is guilty of nothing more than incompetence.   We cannot repeat the same sham impeachments as was done by Democrats. No more....enough....

as i say, this approach absolutely 100% does not work.

obviously, the trump approach is working amazingly well.  hes aggressive, attacking, and now up 6% over biden in the polls despite people trying to tear him down.

On 3/10/2023 at 10:43 AM, WhiskeyCash said:

There are three issue that Biden can be impeached for that would be actual legitimate claims ( by anyone, not just the GOP, and even beyond the accusations of partisanship involved)

1) Hunter Biden / China  - The pathway is just too complicated. The average voter, on both sides of the aisle, are low information voters. Also the legacy of this scandal goes as far back as the Obama Administration. You need something very simple to explain the core premise to the American people. The other problem is that all that is needed to circumvent this in the national daily media cycle is to have Hunter Biden befall an "accident"  He's a walking political liability.  If his last name wasn't Biden, well it wouldn't look good for anyone else with this kind of major scandal. 

This is NOT a viable path for impeachment. It's "legitimate" as in it fits the practical scope of the intent of impeachment, but it's a tough sell. 

2) Afghanistan - This is the BEST and most IDEAL scandal to impeach Biden on a formal and substantive level. The entire pathway is completely indefensible and it's easy to explain the the general American public ( Ordering countless millions in high tech weapons, to be abandoned, to arm actual terrorists, who will use those weapons, paid for with our very own tax dollars, to kill future generations of young American soldiers all over the world)  However this opens up a huge can of works with the Military Industrial Complex. Which has influence and corruption on BOTH SIDES of the current aisle. Also based on where military bases and cultures are prominent, that can ripple in massive down the ticket losses for Team Blue all over the country. 

This is NOT a viable path for impeachment. It's "legitimate" as in it fits the practical scope of the intent of impeachment, but deep state grifters just won't allow this to move forward. 

3) The Border Crisis - This is the one that the GOP should choose. It's entirely indefensible on all levels and it's extremely easy to see the total impact all across America and against every day working class citizens. It's an easy narrative to sell and control against Biden in the overall MSM and Big Social Media. Also the harm inflicted is immediate and direct to the daily lives of Americans, whereas Hunter Biden/China and Afghanistan don't have daily influence in the lives of the average citizen. 

This is a viable path for impeachment that could actually happen. It's "legitimate" as in it fits the practical scope of the intent of impeachment, but it is the easiest ( out of strictly these three) for Biden to attempt to deflect and defend against. 

Two specific isolated scenarios would trigger immediate impeachment regardless of all other considerations. I'll discuss them as hypotheticals

A) Viktor Bout, the notorious arms dealer traded for Brittney Griner, specializes in selling anti-aircraft missiles ( MANPADS)  If a US commercial passenger airliner goes down via a terrorist attack, and it's traced back to any weapon Bout sold, then it's all over for Biden. At that point, even his own Party would have to vote against him. 

B ) An American weapon left behind in Afghanistan ( based on Biden's orders to withdrawal in the most idiotic way possible) is used in an attack in a mass shooting against American citizens in a major city. Then the weapon is traced back and identified as such. Then Biden would be impeached for Afghanistan and the Military Industrial Complex could do nothing about it. 

Part of the pure political strategy to impeachment is when it's timed to be released ( i.e. when it can hurt the political enemy the most) and to put forward specific hearings that will damage the other "Party" down the ticket. For example, in Afghanistan at the airport,  there was one section of perimeter fenceline where babies were being thrown over the fence. The parents hoped the Americans would take the babies and bring them to America and to safety. Some of the infants, tragically, were caught in razor wire after being thrown. The parents weren't strong enough to throw the child high enough to clear the fence. There is rumored to be photos and video of soldiers being forced to climb the fenceline and remove the infants from the wire. That visual would absolutely destroy Biden from a political strategy standpoint. 

Point to note - An impeachment of a sitting POTUS is NOT a criminal proceeding. It could however lead to one. 

If Biden is impeached, odds are it will be for the Border. Elise Stefanik will run logistics. Josh Hawley will be the lead "closer" in the actual hearings. 

How was the GOP saved here in terms of the actual potential of some Democrats turning against Biden or not? It's kind of a hilarious set of events. If it's not Biden for 2024 POTUS, then the only other practical contender is Gavin Newsom. David Axelrod, Obama's personal majordomo, said as much in public. If Axelrod says Newsom should be the candidate, then it's really Obama saying it. 

Why did Newsom rot for a decade as a Lt Governor of California? He slept with his campaign manager's wife while as Mayor of SF. The stink of that scandal made him non viable for national politics until it "aged out"  Just like Biden's own plagiarism scandal when he ran for POTUS decades ago sank him for a very long time, until time and age made it too hard to use against him now. Well Newsom got caught sleeping with another internal staffer of late. 

How does that work? Newsom is the "archetype" of white privilege, that Team Blue says they hate. If Newsom is the candidate, he needs a minority woman as his VPOTUS. However how does that look? A black woman being subservient to a walking Ken Doll from wealth and privilege, in the age of identity politics. And if it's Newsom vs DeSantis, then DeSantis stood by his wife while she had cancer, while Newsom cheated on another wife with another staffer. Newsom also faced his own recall, which exposed all his ugly political machinations in such a short time in office. 

The DNC has to hold the line FOR Biden because Newsom is not a viable backup candidate. Newsom's major calling card is he has massive appeal to suburban women voters. ( Most think he's good looking) But that appeal erodes when he's seen as a serial cheater. So the one real political value that Newsom offered, was neutralized because Newsom was too stupid to keep it in his pants. Also having to slog it out as Lt Governor burned out valuable time when "Aunt" Nancy Pelosi had real power. 

In effect, since Newsom wasted his best chances at being President, the DNC has literally no bench here. Consider RFK Jr and Marianne Williamson are NOT seen as viable 'establishment Democrats' to the DNC. Williamson is more of a Progressive. And RFK Jr is more of a DINO based on core Party ideology. Buttigieg is a pure zero on the national scale. Harris is an embarrassment. Sanders and Warren are too exposed and too old. Whitmer has way too much scandal ( also she's not "intersectional enough") and her COVID19 response will sink her. 

Biden was designed as a "sin eater"  Use him, then blame him for 100 percent of everything in the media and then dispose of him. But the DNC can't dispose of him, since there's no one else left to gain real national traction. 

There's real practical political value and strategy in using impeachment, whether it's legitimate or an extension of an obligated partisan attack. 

On 3/10/2023 at 10:57 AM, GutterBoy said:

Joe Dirt

Dirty White Boy

On 3/10/2023 at 12:43 PM, WhiskeyCash said:

Maybe someone should start and ***Official Biden Impeachment Thread***  :dunno: