GutterBoy

Cancel Bud Light! Maga Hissy Fit!

5 hours ago, League Champion said:

The Pedocrats are really spun out today. They probably didn't get their EBT Cards in time for the weekend. 

It's unintentionally hilarious. 

They could always choose to start thread topics of their own. In light of what they'd like to see more of in the forum. Or they could address the actual subject matter at hand in various topics. Instead they complain and complain and complain. About what others are not giving them and doing to entertain them. 

A lot of my thread topics, I actively support them. They generate a certain level of numbers and engagement because I consistently put in the effort to support them. 

Some people here, not all, are upset that their "feelings" are NOT validated. Well you can have whatever feelings and opinions you want, but you can't have your own set of facts. Since I "bring the receipts" , that just enrages them. Sunlight is really the best disinfectant. 

Why don't some of the complainers here try that... Effort. Trying using some effort. Start some thread topics and actually invest in them. If these complainers create posts that are interesting and engaging, people will want to talk about them, pushing them to the top, and outstripping the topics they believe are not interesting. The "system" works. The things that people want to talk about moves to the top. The things that they don't, in contrast, will not. 

In some cases, I'm the only one who wants to keep talking about certain topics that I've started. But I don't post cheap. I don't post lazy. There's always new video or articles or interviews or something else. 

Like I said, dump Gutterboy and squistion and timschochet, everything, and what do you lose? In contrast, dump every thread I've started and see if there's an impact. The difference is I'm putting in the effort. Nothing is stopping any of them from putting in the effort themselves. 

I'm still relatively new here, but I treat this place with way more respect than some people who have been here for what appears to be a couple of decades. 

• Like 1

You new mother fuukers with the long winded posts and imbedding videos every other post. Cut the shitt.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

They could always choose to start thread topics of their own. In light of what they'd like to see more of in the forum. Or they could address the actual subject matter at hand in various topics. Instead they complain and complain and complain. About what others are not giving them and doing to entertain them. 

A lot of my thread topics, I actively support them. They generate a certain level of numbers and engagement because I consistently put in the effort to support them. 

Some people here, not all, are upset that their "feelings" are NOT validated. Well you can have whatever feelings and opinions you want, but you can't have your own set of facts. Since I "bring the receipts" , that just enrages them. Sunlight is really the best disinfectant. 

Why don't some of the complainers here try that... Effort. Trying using some effort. Start some thread topics and actually invest in them. If these complainers create posts that are interesting and engaging, people will want to talk about them, pushing them to the top, and outstripping the topics they believe are not interesting. The "system" works. The things that people want to talk about moves to the top. The things that they don't, in contrast, will not. 

In some cases, I'm the only one who wants to keep talking about certain topics that I've started. But I don't post cheap. I don't post lazy. There's always new video or articles or interviews or something else. 

Like I said, dump Gutterboy and squistion and timschochet, everything, and what do you lose? In contrast, dump every thread I've started and see if there's an impact. The difference is I'm putting in the effort. Nothing is stopping any of them from putting in the effort themselves. 

I'm still relatively new here, but I treat this place with way more respect than some people who have been here for what appears to be a couple of decades. 

I never even noticed you until it came out that you were also League Champion.

edit: nevermind, I took a break for a few months, seems you’re new here

1 hour ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

They could, but it turns the same anyway - nobody answering anything just taking shots at the poster they hate.   It's the same as the PSF, just from the other side.   

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I never even noticed you until it came out that you were also League Champion.

edit: nevermind, I took a break for a few months, seems you’re new here

You have to quote all that? 

Just now, BuckSwope said:

They could, but it turns the same anyway - nobody answering anything just taking shots at the poster they hate.   It's the same as the PSF, just from the other side.   

You too?

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You too?

What?   

Please don't tell me you think people largely actually want to talk about politics and debate, do you?  Both places are pretty much the same - 80-90% slapfighting and bring up the same crap with the same duos and groups of people and every once in awhile somebody makes a point.  

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

What?   

Please don't tell me you think people largely actually want to talk about politics and debate, do you?  Both places are pretty much the same - 80-90% slapfighting and bring up the same crap with the same duos and groups of people and every once in awhile somebody makes a point.  

No, you had to quote that long winded diatribe to respond? The whole thing? 

6 minutes ago, Flipper said:

PSF?

Short for the Politics Sub Forum, which is now closed. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

:lol:

Have a good night, man. 

39 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

It doesn’t help that Blue’s Clues has half the board on ignore. He starts a bunch of threads but doesn’t reply… just spams videos and cuts/pastes stuff.

Pretty funny to see him yapping about how everybody else supposedly has hurt feelings when he is when he is too much of a snowflake to even have a discussion.

10 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

So it's the Magas reporting the libs?  They said it was the other way around.

Have no idea. Garrett/Raven or whoever stopped posting.

1 hour ago, squistion said:

Short for the Politics Sub Forum, which is now closed. 

Thank your buddy Tim for getting that shut down.

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

It doesn’t help that Blue’s Clues has half the board on ignore. He starts a bunch of threads but doesn’t reply… just spams videos and cuts/pastes stuff.

Pretty funny to see him yapping about how everybody else supposedly has hurt feelings when he is when he is too much of a snowflake to even have a discussion.

He's replied to me. :dunno:

Could it be you're just a huge d0uchebag and not worth the time and effort?

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He's replied to me as well. I'm going with the dooshbag angle.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yes you should also ignore me. Join the blue snowflake club.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dogcows said:

Yes you should also ignore me. Join the blue snowflake club.

Why would I do that?  You provide so much humour with your stupidity, idiotic takes and propaganda fueled nonsense.  You're a treasure trove of comedy!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Why would I do that?  You provide so much humour with your stupidity, idiotic takes and propaganda fueled nonsense.  You're a treasure trove of comedy!!!

Even dogshlt himself can't deny that. :dunno:

• Like 1

I left football gays well before the psf was closed. It wasn’t until the last remaining posters who had nowhere else to go but here, in order to vent and argue, did every thread get railroaded and sidetracked. They killed one forum and are trying to slowly do it again. 
Liberalism isn’t just a mental disorder, it’s a board Killing disease too. Like democrats leaving blue states, moving to red states, and turning them into what they’ve already destroyed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I left football gays well before the psf was closed. It wasn’t until the last remaining posters who had nowhere else to go but here, in order to vent and argue, did every thread get railroaded and sidetracked. They killed one forum and are trying to slowly do it again. 
Liberalism isn’t just a mental disorder, it’s a board Killing disease too. Like democrats leaving blue states, moving to red states, and turning them into what they’ve already destroyed. 

Now you've done it. :nono:

Someone will be along shortly to tell you that isn't happening. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

They can tell me til they’re blue in the face. To shrink it down some and to be more applicable, why when people move (or are relocated) from the city into a suburb does that suburb become sh!t and more like the city? Why doesn’t it ever go the other way, like the suburb getting better?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

They can tell me til they’re blue in the face. To shrink it down some and to be more applicable, why when people move (or are relocated) from the city into a suburb does that suburb become sh!t and more like the city? Why doesn’t it ever go the other way, like the suburb getting better?

You're preaching to the choir, my friend. 

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Change the title make another pity bump...this is why we need mods.

I don't buy a product because I don't like the company producing it and guttermutt calls it a "maga hissy fit". I call it a really simple choice. 

Talk about triggered. :doh:

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Change the title make another pity bump...this is why we need mods.

We moderate ourselves by shunning those who deserve it. Stop interacting with those you deem unworthy. It's a self-correcting problem. 

Lol at Gutterboy getting so butt-hurt that the boycott succeeded that he decided to vent by  changing the thread title.

Gun thrown. Good guys win.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

So one side largely brings up that population density is tied to many of these issues then you ask why the problems would follow to the 'burbs as you increase population density?   Bad happens when jobs go away as does spending power, and that is happening in the 'burbs too.   Rent only going up in the inner city?  

Of course it can ONLY be that it's ONLY dems leaving the cities and bringing their evil beliefs with them and taking over the 'burbs!!   No need to think any more on that, case solved!  :lol:

5 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Of course it can ONLY be that it's ONLY dems leaving the cities and bringing their evil beliefs with them and taking over the 'burbs!! 

Who else would it be? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

So one side largely brings up that population density is tied to many of these issues then you ask why the problems would follow to the 'burbs as you increase population density?   Bad happens when jobs go away as does spending power, and that is happening in the 'burbs too.   Rent only going up in the inner city?  

Of course it can ONLY be that it's ONLY dems leaving the cities and bringing their evil beliefs with them and taking over the 'burbs!!   No need to think any more on that, case solved!  :lol:

Why? They can just learn to code. :dunno:

And yeah, dems are violent focks. 

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Lol at Gutterboy getting so butt-hurt that the boycott succeeded that he decided to vent by  changing the thread title.

STOP BUMPING MY THREAD!! 😂😂

:first:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Voltaire said:

When it comes to far right and far left, there are no winners. All losers. 

4 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Subscribed.  Of course the pedocrats don't support the gays that are actually against grooming.  Just the gays that groom and rape kids 

10 minutes ago, Sagging Scrot said:

Subscribed.  Of course the pedocrats don't support the gays that are actually against grooming.  Just the gays that groom and rape kids 

Facts ⬆️

Yesterday morning I was going into the nearby Conoco station.  A Bud delivery driver was trying to negotiate the curb and the door.  I held the door for him.  There was no Bud Light on his dolly or in the pile he had stacked out front.  There was Michelob Light, Busch Light and if memory serves, which it often does not, Stella Artois.  Guy was up early making deliveries.  This was around 5:30 AM.

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Yesterday morning I was going into cthe nearby Conoco station.  A Bud delivery driver was trying to negotiate the curb and the door.  I held the door for him.  There was no Bud Light on his dolly or in the pile he had stacked out front.  There was Michelob Light, Busch Light and if memory serves, which it often does not, Stella Artois.  Guy was up early making deliveries.  This was around 5:30 AM.

Thanks for the report.  Keep us updated on more deliveries. 

• Haha 1

On 7/21/2023 at 10:05 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

The better question is: why does My Little Blue Pony need to post so many long winded diatribes?

Oh, since this is also the Engorgeous George/Hawkeye fishing thread I should note I was on the Cache la Poudre Sunday and again yesterday.  The Colorado greenback cutthroat trout are very active right now.  All tiny, six to eight inches, but very active.  I also got a cutbo and two small brookies.